Good Intentions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,663 Followers

Anya still didn't answer me, but the guilty look on her face told me enough.

"Well of course I'm not going to like it," I said. "You guessed right on that one. You haven't known him long enough to move in together, unless you've been seeing him longer than you told me or something."

"I know we haven't known each other long enough, I'm not stupid. It was just a timing thing 'cause I was gonna lose my old place. We both needed somewhere to live and...." She shrugged and let me fill in the rest on my own. "But we've got our own rooms and everything, and we agreed it doesn't mean anything. Not what moving in usually means. It was just convenient."

I let out a long breath and tried to let go of my negative feelings. Anya didn't need protecting, even if that was my instinct at times, she just needed me to be there for her. I didn't like that she had moved in with a guy I hadn't met, but in reality it was unlikely to be any more emotionally dangerous for her than any other relationship.

"I still wish you'd have told me," I said.

"Sorry," she said, giving me a genuinely apologetic look. "Take this right," she added, almost waiting until I passed the street she was indicating.

Soon we arrived at her building, and I parked on the side of the road with the intention of just dropping my sister off. She didn't get out immediately though, and after a couple seconds turned to me.

"You want to come in?" she asked. "See my new place and everything?"

"Are you sure you want me to?"

"Of course I'm sure. Granted that's partly because I know my boyfriend's not home right now."

"No, of course not. You understand this just makes me more convinced he's imaginary."

"I could show you his room, that'll at least prove I'm committed to the story if nothing else."

"You don't need to do that, but I suppose I should at least come see what the place looks like. Especially after bitching at you for not telling about it before."

I followed Anya up to the second floor of the building to where her apartment was and she gave me the tour. There wasn't a lot of ground to cover, something like a half-dozen rooms total, but it was still bigger than my new place was going to be and much bigger than my old one. On her insistence I took a peek inside her boyfriend's room and it did indeed appear to be inhabited by a male of some kind, but that was about all I could tell from it.

"So that's pretty much it," Anya said. "What do you think?"

"It's nice," I said. "And really, you should just ignore me and do what makes you happy anyway. If this setup works for you...."

"I think it does, mostly. I've been a lot happier lately, though I know you haven't been around to see it."

"That's good."

We stood there awkwardly for a moment, neither of us really making it clear whether it was time for me to go yet. I didn't want to linger too long, but at the same time I didn't want to leave. Anya wasn't giving me much help in deciding either.

"So do you have to go, or do you want to hang out for a bit?" she finally asked. "I don't know if you have things you need to do or whatever, but if you want to keep me company.... I'll be all alone otherwise."

I took that as a not-so-subtle hint that her boyfriend wasn't going to be back at least until tomorrow. As much as I still wanted to meet him and fulfill my duties as a big brother, I found I didn't really want to just then.

"I could stay a while," I said. "Wouldn't want you to get lonely."

Anya was unable to fully repress a smile when I said I'd stay. "Okay, cool. You, uh, want anything to drink or something?"

"No, I'm good thanks."

"'Kay. I'll just be a sec, you go sit down. Or poke around and be nosy, whichever."

I was left alone for a few minutes as my sister left me to do whatever it was she needed to do. Somehow the permission to snoop left me with less desire to actually do so, so I just went to her couch and made myself comfortable.

Before too long Anya was back, having apparently changed into a different shirt for some reason. She sat down next to me, though leaving a small gap between us. She looked at me for a moment, then scooted closer and I adjusted my position so she could get right up beside me.

"I really have missed you," she whispered, leaning her head against my arm.

"Me too," I said.

"Lots of things have been changing, haven't they?"

"I suppose they have. This for example," I said, waving my hand to indicate her new apartment.

"Yeah. You know, it's kind of dumb, but... sometimes I miss the old place. Even though this one's way better."

"That's not dumb. You lived there, what, three years? You're bound to get at least a little attached. I know that I'll miss my apartment and it's way shittier than yours ever was."

"I guess that's true, I'll miss your place too. I almost feel like I have more memories of it than of mine."

"Mm-hm."

I flashed back to some of those memories and couldn't help wincing at the more awkward among them. Anya caught the expression on my face before it disappeared and frowned.

"What, did I say something wrong?" she asked.

"No no, just... remembering things."

"Oh. You mean, maybe, some things involving me."

"Pretty much, yeah."

"Well don't worry about it. It's been, like, months since then. That's long enough that we should be able to look back and laugh."

"You think?"

"I dunno, maybe. On the other hand, and I know it's weird, but it is kinda nice that you're still embarrassed about it. That I'm still special and different from all the other girls."

"Of course you are, you're my baby sister. That's not changing any time soon."

Anya kissed me softly on the cheek, sort of an unusual display of affection between us, but not a big deal all on its own. She had to lean into me a little more to do so, and I felt the side of her breast pressing against me as she did.

"I lucked out getting you for a brother, you know that?" she said.

"I suppose you could have done worse," I replied while she distracted me by nuzzling my neck. "What are you doing?"

"M'just getting close. Is it bothering you?"

"Not bothering so much, but definitely confusing."

"Sorry. I wouldn't want to confuse you."

She started to pull away from me, but I slipped my arms around her and held her so she couldn't get away. She giggled as she discovered what I was doing and wiggled around into a more comfortable seat halfway onto my lap.

"I didn't say I didn't like it," I said, by way of explanation.

"Mmm, I guess you didn't."

Anya nuzzled my neck some more, then gave it little kisses while I just held her and ignored the part of me that really was confused at the situation. I let her continue for a few minutes before my responsible side kicked in.

"Maybe I should go soon," I said.

I got an immediate head-shake and an exaggerated pout.

"Don't," Anya said.

"It's getting late."

"So stay here for the night. It's dangerous to drive after dark you know."

"I don't think it's that dangerous."

My argument was half-assed at best and we both knew it. I didn't really want to go, and Anya clearly didn't want me to either.

"Well, what if your headlights stop working and you can't see and then you crash and die? Then you'd be sorry you didn't listen to me," she said. "Besides, I have a really comfy bed for you to sleep on."

"How comfy are we talking?"

"Let me show you."

I let Anya up, and she took my hand to lead me into her room, where she guided me to lie down on her bed.

"I can't help noticing this is not actually a guest bedroom," I said.

"Oops, silly me," Anya said. "Must have got the wrong room."

"I'm sure it was just a mistake."

Anya turned on her bedside lamp, then walked over to turn off the main room light before flopping down on the mattress hard enough to make it bounce a little. She looked at me and, no doubt due to a coincidence of lighting, her eyes seemed to glow for a second before she turned her head away toward the ceiling.

She started to say something, but I was already moving and interrupted whatever it was by kissing her before she could get more than a couple of syllables out. I wasn't entirely certain why I did it, or even if I should have, but at the very least my sister didn't try to fight me off so I couldn't have been too out of line.

"I was gonna say you could sleep on the couch if you really wanted to," she said once I allowed her use of her mouth again. "But I guess maybe there's not much point."

"Nah, I'm good here."

We kissed again, and it wasn't all my doing this time as Anya put just as much into it as I did. In many ways it was a confirmation of what I'd suspected was growing between us, which was something beyond a pure sibling relationship. There were lots of things that could be misinterpreted, but this was a definite sign there was something there.

"I shouldn't be doing this," Anya whispered.

"I know," I said. "Neither should I."

"You're my brother," she continued as though I hadn't spoken.

"And you're my sister."

"I have a boyfriend."

I paused for a second. "Okay, fair point."

"Can we just, like, be here, but not do anything...."

"Anything we shouldn't do?"

"Yeah, that."

"If that's what you want."

Anya and I lay there on the bed for a while, close enough to almost be cuddling. We didn't entirely keep our hands to ourselves, but for the most part the situation remained innocent enough. For some reason, despite how late it was getting, I didn't feel the least bit tired or even want to be doing anything other than just hanging out where I was with my sister. It was possible that it could have been due to some natural response from my brain anticipating sex, regardless of how much I assured it that was not going to happen.

Just because I knew it wasn't going to happen though, didn't mean I could keep my mind entirely off of sexual thoughts. My sister was right there where my hands could occasionally brush across areas of her bare skin, and where I could see those lips that I'd so recently kissed. Not to mention the fact that I knew far more of what was under her clothes than I should have. When I started getting hard I didn't give it much thought, since there was just enough space between us that I assumed Anya wouldn't notice. That only held up until a coincidental movement of her leg brought it into brief contact with my erection. I hoped she hadn't realized what she'd bumped into since she didn't react at first, but I hoped in vain.

"Was that what I think it was?" she said softly.

There didn't see to be much point in lying, not the way things had been going between us lately. Plus I didn't think she'd believe me if I tried.

"Yeah," I said.

"Oh. Sorry."

I smiled a little at the apology. "You don't need to be sorry."

"But it's kinda my fault, isn't it?"

"Well... I suppose it kind of is. It's not really a bad thing though."

Anya was quiet for a moment.

"Do you... actually nevermind," she said.

"Do I what?"

"Um, do you think it'll go away or... are you gonna need to take care of it?"

"I'm not really sure. This is a bit of a unique situation for me right now."

"I guess it would be."

She let the subject drop for a few minutes, but I sensed it wasn't yet over. Particularly since my erection wouldn't seem to go away.

As I was trying to distract myself from my own thoughts, Anya reached down with no warning and very gently touched the bulge in my pants. I drew in an audible breath at the unexpected contact and looked at her for explanation.

"Just checking," she said.

"You could have asked," I said.

"Mm-hm," she mumbled, clearly not paying that much attention to what I was saying.

I felt her fingertips on my cock again, stroking softly through the clothing that covered it. I didn't know what she was up to so I didn't say anything at first, but she didn't show any sign of stopping.

"What are you doing?" I finally asked.

"Shhh, I'm helping. Fixing what I did. Wasn't very nice to bring you here then tell you we couldn't do anything."

"You don't ha--"

"Shhh!" she said more firmly, placing a finger of her free hand over my lips until she decided I wasn't going to speak again.

Given no say in the matter, I simply lay still and let my sister do what she wanted. For a while she just toyed with me, no sense of urgency in her movements at all, and it was a few minutes before she even went for the zipper on my pants to get my cock out. There was a very exploratory feel to everything she did that was very different from when I masturbated, though of course it was all new territory for her whereas it definitely wasn't for me.

Eventually, after teasing me for more than long enough, Anya curled her fingers around my erection in more or less a standard grip, only backwards. Her hand was decidedly softer and more delicate than mine and it felt good just to have her squeezing gently on my cock. It only got better when she began stroking it up and down in an initially slow, smooth rhythm. Again she appeared to be experimenting and gauging my reactions more than she was actually trying to get me off, but that didn't mean she wasn't making any progress on that goal.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

I arched an eyebrow. "You can't tell?"

"Maybe I just want to hear you say it."

"Alright, it feels good. Really, really good."

She nodded as though satisfied with my answer, and shortly after that she increased her tempo significantly, adding more pressure to her grip as well. Whatever impression of inexperience she may have given before, it had obviously been an act, intentional or otherwise, because she definitely had some idea what she was doing when she put her mind to it.

Anya kept jerking me until I came, and I heard her gasp softly when the first shot of cum hit her wrist. Mostly I just made kind of a mess of the sheet I was lying on, and to a lesser extent my sister's hand and arm. She didn't seem all that upset over it though, not that she could really have expected anything much different as an outcome I supposed.

As far as cleaning up, Anya simply wiped herself and my cock with the already dirtied sheet before tossing it in a ball on the floor. Presumably she didn't care enough to deal with it just then. After that she curled back up with me on the bed and pulled a blanket over us. Almost as soon as we had settled down I noticed movement from her and realized after a moment that she was taking care of herself in much the same way as she'd just done me.

I scooted a little closer to my sister while she masturbated beside me and placed a hand on her thigh. I didn't know what the rule was about this since she'd just jerked me off and everything, so I inched my fingers toward where hers were already busy and waited to see if she'd give me some sign. She let me get fairly near before finally looking at me apologetically.

"Not now," she whispered.

"Okay," I said.

I kissed her gently, only for a second so she wouldn't have a chance to get upset with me, then lay back with every intention of being good. With the blanket over us I couldn't see anything that she was doing, but I could still watch her face. I doubted she realized how intently I was watching the tiny movements of her lips or the way her eyelids stayed mostly half-closed and flicked open every now and then, but if she knew she didn't seem to be self-conscious about it. I liked just to be able to see the pleasure she was experiencing, even if I still had the urge to be the one doing it for her.

After a few more minutes of playing with herself, Anya finally gave a little sigh of contentment and her hand reappeared above the blanket. She reached over to turn off the lamp, then settled down with me to sleep.

****

Part Three: Important Decisions

A couple weeks passed and the day finally came when I could move into my new apartment. I had some stuff packed and ready to go, but a lot of it I left until the last minute, as I tended to. It wasn't like I necessarily had to get everything moved all in one day if I didn't want to.

Anya actually showed up to help, which was nice. I couldn't entirely have blamed her if she chose to dodge all the work and turn up the day after 'accidentally'. It was less work having her help me move all my stuff, but at the same time I wasn't sure it was that much faster. She had a tendency to find things I'd lost and forgotten about that distracted her, and consequently distracted me as well when she showed them to me.

The lack of space being what it was, there were lots of piles and containers of things shoved in corners to be out of the way and not touched in months, so she had lots of opportunities to discover something she hadn't seen before. Or sometimes it would be something like a family picture and she'd drag me into remembering about whatever was in it. Thank god for computers, or there would no doubt have been plenty of porn lying around for her to stumble across too. Not that it would have been nearly as big a deal as it might have been a couple years ago, given our recently evolving relationship and all.

My sister seemed to quite like my new place once we actually made it there, and so did I for that matter. Although since I'd already been there, seeing it again wasn't really the same experience for me. It didn't take long for her to start picking on me about how much bigger it was and how I'd have no idea what to do with all the space I had now.

"You sure you don't need a map or something?" she teased as she examined one of my new rooms.

We were taking a break, and I was using the time to sit down and relax for a few minutes. Anya didn't seem nearly as tired, though she'd thoughtfully left all the heaviest boxes for me so that might have had something to do with it.

"It's like four rooms total," I said for perhaps the fourth time, although with slightly different wording. "You're acting like I bought a mansion."

"Relatively speaking... it kinda is. Bet you don't even know what to do with all these rooms."

"I'm pretty close to locking you in one of them, though I doubt they'd be soundproof enough to do much good."

"You mean I get my own room? Awesome!" she said, purposefully misinterpreting my words. "I want the big one in the corner."

"I already told you that's going to be my bedroom. You'll have to pick another one."

Anya leaned against the wall with her arms crossed and regarded me critically.

"Does that mean you'd actually let me have one?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know why you'd need it, but if you did... yeah, I suppose I would. Why?"

"No reason. It's just nice to know I've got somewhere to go if I need to."

"And you had to ask? You've never bothered with that much before. Is there something going on I should know about?"

"I've just been doing a lot of thinking recently, nothing to worry about," she assured me. "You ready to carry some more stuff yet?"

"Yeah, sure," I said, deciding not to call her on changing the subject. "Let's do it."

****

It was only a couple days later that Anya came by again. She had mentioned something about visiting more often, but I hadn't expected her to take it that seriously. Still, I wasn't exactly upset to see her.

"What's up?" I asked as I let her in.

"Oh, not much," she replied vaguely.

She wandered past me, casually glancing around at how I'd arranged things since she'd last been there. Or trying to look casual about it at any rate. I wasn't one for prying, and Anya knew that better than anyone, but I got the distinct impression she wanted me to get a real answer out of her. It must have been one of those situations where she wanted to say something, but wasn't sure if she really should.

"Well you look like something's up," I said.

Anya hesitated a moment before speaking.

Xarth
Xarth
14,663 Followers