Good Mark

Story Info
A relationship develops between two people.
6.9k words
4
23.1k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excerpt: Simon sat there in his desk; his whole body was still hard. He knew it was a problem telling Favorly-nn to come to his office. He knew what he felt for her was desire, but still he tried to ignore it.

When he walked into his class late again, he thought he was in control and under checked. He always came to his classroom late because he had to prepare himself for staring at Favorly-nn. She was breath taking in every sense. She had a slim body but her body was very female. She had long blond hair, always tied back in a ponytail, and a pretty face. Her green eyes sparkled at him with answers.

The first time he saw her, was in his classroom. He walked in saying his name then he spotted her. Almost gasp staring at her beautiful face. He had to sit down very quickly because he felt in that instant aroused from just staring at her, in that blue sweater and jeans.

He didn't dare sit up for the whole time as class went on. Knowing that his students would see his full effected through his pants, he had to stay seat till end of class. He made sure not to think about her. But quickly learned how intelligence she was.

Favorly-nn always impressed him in her work and her conflicts she discuss in class. She was his equal.

So today he thought was no ordinary day. When he walked in and stopped to stare at Favorly-nn, her hand tangled in a young boy's hair as she smacked his head on the table.

He froze wondering what the boy had done to make his Favorly-nn so mad. He wanted to rip him up. Then he restrained himself and watched.

She let go of the boy's hair and stood up. The young boy rubbed his head and muttered something under his breath. That Simon couldn't catch.

That's when Favorly-nn screamed. "What did you call me?" She raised her hand up to punch him in his mouth.

He was about to let her punch him too. But the students turn in their seats around to see him standing there.

"That's enough, Favorly-nn" he spoke harshly at Favorly-nn, to cover up his angry for this boy.

Favorly-nn turned to him with fear and he realized she was frightened of him.

"But..." she spoke.

"I said enough, now you must leave my class and I will met you at my office after class, Miss Aaron," knowing she could get out of trouble if he just pretend to get her in trouble in front of the class.

Favorly-nn got up and gathered her books angrily. She passed by him. He smelled her perfume as she passed by him. It tightened Simon's groin. He stared at her as she left and then he sat down teaching the class from his desk.

Chapter one: Favorly-nn

"This most ridiculous thing I've ever heard." Favorly-nn muttered under her breath. She stared at the wall in front of her as she sat down in the chair, facing Professor Nickson desk. Mr. Nickson called her down to his office for the interruption she made in his class today.

He was late as usually in the beginning of his class. Favorly-nn thought she could get caught up on her homework. But that was until Erin sat next to her. He was a very attractive student. But Favorly-nn thought of him more like a boy, in more ways than one. He always was cocky and he knew he was attractive, that's probably how he got by.

"Hey Favorly-nn." Erin said, as he slid in the seat next to hers.

Favorly-nn looked up from her notebook. She smiled then looked back down at her books. Trying to finished her chem. homework, that was due Monday. Of course she didn't have to finish her homework since she was head of the class. But she really wanted to get out of college faster.

"You looking taste, today," murmur Erin looking her up and down, as she was a treat. That he just had to devour up.

Favorly-nn didn't like to be talk like that or man handle by any man, especially boys. Favorly-nn eyes shoot up to stare at Erin.

"What did you say?" She spoke harshly.

He was of course taller than her. He was about 6'2" with muscles, which cover his whole body and he looked like he could pick her up without a sweat.

Erin smiled. "I said you look delicious for me to taste," he licked his lips. As he look hr up and down taking in her small black skirt with a t-shirt that clung to her figure.

Erin pushed closer and put a hand on her thigh moving it up and down, aiming it at her crotch, then settle on her lower thigh. Not caring that people were watching.

Favorly-nn smiled. "That's what I thought you said." She purred then moved closer to him. He moved his hands up her thigh and squeezed. He battered his eyes with desire.

Favorly-nn then raised her hand, moving it in his brown hair. She teased it softly. He moaned.

Then Favorly-nn pulled his head back sharply, hitting his head on the table behind them, making a loud smack sound throughout the class.

"Don't you ever touch me! You asshole!" She shouted. "And don't you ever, talk to me again." Favorly-nn pulled his hair hard in her hand, so his head stayed on the desk. He yelped.

Favorly-nn pulled harder on his hair. Then release his head

Erin nodded finally and raised his hand to rub his sore head. He muttered under his breath the "C" word.

"What did you call me?" Favorly-nn stood up and raised her hand in a fist about to smack him in the mouth, knocking out those pretty white teeth. For calling her a name she hated, his mother should have taught him better manners then this.

"That's enough, Favorly-nn," said a deep voice. Favorly-nn turned around to see the professor standing there.

Favorly-nn froze then and felt embarrassed that she had forgotten they were in a classroom. Her classmates had shocked faces on and some worn smirks.

There stood Simon Nickson in his tailor suit and a briefcase in his left hand. Most of the girls swoon just hearing his natural caramel husky voice. But it was his looks that made all the girls wet in their panties.

Favorly-nn's face fell. "But?"

"I said enough, now you must leave my class and I will meet you at my office after class, Miss Aaron." He spoke more harshly.

Favorly-nn gasped and stared down at Erin, who was smiling. "Whatever," she said and gathered her books and walked down the steps, then turned to leave his classroom.

Favorly-nn thought about this as she sat in the chair, waiting for Professor Nickson once again.

He never seemed to care to get her whole side of the story about what real happen between her and Erin.

She heard the doorknob turned and watched Mr. Nickson walk in his office. He paced by her without looking at her and sat down in his chair.

"Now, Miss Aaron, please explain why one of my gifted students was slamming one of her fellow student's head down on a desk?" He raised his glasses to his eyesight, to look directly at her.

Favorly-nn breathed in, she found Mr. Nickson very attractive and a smart man. He was in his late twenties to early thirties. At most there was a ten years difference from her age. But she knew that wasn't the only problem. He was her teacher and she was his student. He leaned back in his chair looking at her. He had light golden brown hair, which looked great on his tan skin. A suit cover up his skin but she suspect that he was very define in the muscles department He was very attractive and very smart to be teaching a class for his age. Most of the teachers here were around the age of fifty and older. Simon was just so damn eye-catching.

Favorly-nn stopped herself, feeling her thoughts drift away.

"Erin was provoking me." Favorly-nn said.

Mr. Nickson nodded. "How did he do that?"

Favorly-nn eyes drifted down to the ground. "He touched me," she whispered.

Mr. Nickson shifted uncomfortable in his seat and looked down at the worksheets on his desk.

"Well, this is what you missed in class, Miss Aaron," he spoke softly. "But remember I don't except violence in my class."

Favorly-nn stared up and nodded, then got up to reached the papers he was giving her. She accidentally brushed Simon's hand softly. Simon gasped out loud and Favorly-nn felt sparks rock up to her blood stream lighting it on fire. Her body hummed with need.

She grabbed her papers and thanked him. She quickly walked out of his office without looking back.

Chapter Two: Simon

Simon sat there in his desk; his whole body was still hard. He knew it was a problem telling Favorly-nn to come to his office. He knew what he felt for her was desire, but still he tried to ignore it.

When he walked into his class late again. He thought he was in control and under checked. He always came to his classroom late because he had to prepare himself for staring at Favorly-nn. She was breath taking in every sense. She had slim body but her body was very female. She had long blond hair, always tied back in a ponytail, and a pretty face. Her green eyes sparkled at him with answers.

The first time he saw her, was in his classroom. He walked in saying his name then he spotted her. Almost gasped staring at her face. He had to sit down very quickly because he felt in that instant aroused from just staring at her, in that blue sweater and jeans.

He didn't dare sit up for the whole time as class went on. Knowing that his students would see his full effected through his pants. He made sure not to think about her. But quickly learned how intelligence she was.

Favorly-nn always impressed him in her work and her conflicts she discuss in class. She was his equal.

So today he thought was no ordinary day. When he walked in and stopped to stare at Favorly-nn, her hand tangled in a young boy's hair as she smacked his head on the table.

He froze wondering what the boy had done to make his Favorly-nn so mad. He wanted to rip him up. Then he restrained himself and watched.

She let go of the boy's hair and stood up. The young boy rubbed his head and muttered something under his breath. That Simon couldn't catch.

That's when Favorly-nn screamed. "What did you call me?" She raised her hand up to punch him in his mouth.

He was about to let her punch him too. But the students turn in their seats around to see him standing there.

"That's enough, Favorly-nn" He spoke harshly at Favorly-nn, to cover up his angry for this boy.

Favorly-nn turned to him with fear and he realized she was frightened of him.

"But..." she spoke.

"I said enough, now you must leave my class and I will meet you at my office after class, Miss Aaron," Simon sighed, knowing she could get out of trouble if he just pretended to get her in trouble in front of the class.

Favorly-nn got up and gathered her books angrily. She passed by him. He smelled her perfume as she walked by him. It tightened Simon's groin. He stared at her as she left and then he sat down teaching the class from his desk.

But it was too difficult imagining her sitting in his office. When all Simon wanted to do was hold her and whisper sweet nothings in her ear, as he made love to her. But he was the grown-up here and just remembering what she had said made him want her even more.

He of course asked her why she did it. But the real reason was he wanted to know what did that little prick do to her?

She spoke clearly. "Erin was provoking me,"

Her gaze fell and something hit Simon in the pitted of his stomach. But soon as she said he touched her. He wanted to rip off every finger on that dirty boy's hands, forever touching his Favorly-nn.

But he sat back in his chair and looked down at his desk. Simon realized he had her homework and lessons, which he taught in class. Simon cleared his throat. "Well, this is what you missed in class, Miss Aaron," he spoke softly. "But remember I don't except violence in my class."

She sat up and Simon took a good look at what she was wearing. It was a nice t-shirt and a black mini skirt. No wonder that creep tried to touched her. She looked down right good. He stopped his mind from going farther.

She grabbed the papers but her hand slipped and brushed light against his hand. The spark flicked between us.

Instantly making him hard and grow longer in his pants. He felt his whole body go into over drive and the heat increase only for her. Simon gasped.

Favorly-nn looked down at the papers and took them, then walked out of his office.

Did she feel nothing at all? He asked himself this as he pictured her between his sheets.

She was probably not evening thinking about him. Simon sighed and put his hand on his hardness and began to massage himself. He stopped and thought about what he was doing and whom he was thinking of. He was a pervert just like that creep.

Simon took a couple breaths and made his erection go down.

He started to working on his lessons, which he would teach his students next week. When he was finished he glance up at the clock. Simon had been working on his lesson for about a good three hours. Happy thinking that everyone probably had left to enjoy his or her weekend.

He sighed and dug out his keys and locked up his office. Simon walked to the parking lot. To find indeed that everyone had left but a few cars.

He opened his door and got in, as he drove for a while. He looked to the sidewalk and saw a young girl walking in the dark. Simon realized then it was Favorly-nn.

Chapter Three: Desire

The tension went away soon as she got away from his office. She was about to jump him there. It was so difficult not to. But damn did he look so good and tasty.

Erin comment ran through Favorly-nn's mind, was she really different from him? She questioned herself? ----------

Favorly-nn breathed in and walked down the street. It had been about two hours later since she had left college; she stayed around to finish her homework in the library. But she had been walking for about half hour down this damn street. Too bad her car was in the shop getting fixed. Favorly-nn thought.

There was always a positive spin on anything bad. Favorly-nn could enjoy nature more. So she slow down her steps and watch as the day fade into night.

As she walked down the street headlights came upon. Favorly-nn stopped and turned around slowly. She panicked wondering if it could be Erin wanting to get back at her.

She went to the passenger side to see who it was, and it was Mr. Nickson in the driver seat.

Relief flooded her and replace with desire. Damn it. He's your teacher, she thought. He sees you as a student and that's it. She reminded herself.

The window rolled down and Simon stared at her. "Favorly-nn what are you doing? It' dark out and someone could kidnap you." He spoke softly with worry. "Jump in,"

She nodded and opened the door without thinking clearly, then climbed in the car.

"Thanks," Favorly-nn said, as she buckled up her seat belt.

He looked at her for a while then stared longer. Favorly-nn was getting uncomfortable. Then he finally spoke, "Ah? Where do you live?"

"Oh, by the apartments a few blocks." Feeling stupid that it was her fault, in which he was staring at her.

He drove towards the building not saying a thing. It was too silent in his car and she was about to bust, just thinking about him.

"Thank-you, so much, Professor Nickson." Favorly-nn broke the silence, wanting to hear his rich deep voice.

He chuckled. "Call me, Simon out of school." He smiled. "It makes me sound old, when you say it. I'm only twenty-six and you only nineteen. Not that much difference."

She smiled. So he noticed that there was only a little age difference between them. Wait! How did he know her age? Favorly-nn thought about it. He probably knows it because of her file.

"Sure," she spoke softly, feeling her whole body go tingle as he spoke.

He drove in the parking lot under the apartments. He parked to let her out and turned the car off.

Thanks" She said in the darkness in his car.

"Your welcome," Simone said breathless, "And I wanted to say I'm sorry and I knew it wasn't you who started the whole thing."

Favorly-nn looked into his eyes as he took of his glasses to clean them, when he spoke. He was very handsome just cleaning his glasses. Rubbing them back and forth. Oh, my, god what was she thinking.

Simon dropped his glasses as he was cleaning them. "Shit," He said, as he reached down for them. Something was pulling her to them, so she reached down for his glasses, which is when she brushed against his leg.

He froze and let her get them for him. Favorly-nn unsnapped her seatbelt and bent fully down to reach for his glasses. She reached up slowly and gave them to him.

His eyes were closed and breathing heavily. For couple seconds he finally opened them and reached to grab his glasses. He instead held her wrist.

He stopped, taking his hand away from her wrist. But that already send shivers up her spine. He took his glasses back.

Favorly-nn leaned in and brushed her lips against his softly. He sat still and his mouth open to hers. She plunged her tongue inside, tasting him. He moaned around her tongue then moved closer to her.

Favorly-nn felt his hands wrap around her waist, she pushed herself forward, and so she was almost straddling him.

Favorly-nn wanted more of him, which was weird because she never had sex in her little life and she only had one boyfriend. But this felt different here; he made her feel like an animal and a woman. She grabbed on to his soft brown hair.

Favorly-nn gasped as he ran his left hand down from my waist to cup her ass. He griped it hard and pushed her forward, on him. She moved one of her hands down from his hair and placed it light against his stomach.

He started to breathe harder in her mouth, as she went down lower and placed it on top of the bulged, in front of his pants. He was big and hard, she wanted to put her mouth around him and take him in slowly, teasing the tip with her teeth. But instead she gripped him harder and massaged his dick through the thin material.

He moved his mouth from her. "No," he said hoarsely, shaking his head.

She wasn't about to lose him now, so she felt him up more and pushed his cock towards his belly. He growled with lust in his eyes.

"No, we can't." He said, as he was looking into her eyes.

"Yes, we can." Favorly-nn breathed into his mouth. He smelled like candy that she couldn't get enough of. So she rubbed his erection in a rhythm and watched his eyes shut closed, with a pain look on his face.

"Yes," Favorly-nn said again. "Do you like that?" She bent towards his ear and nibbled on his ear lobe. Shoving her tongue along his ear, teasing it with her teeth.

He whimpered. "Yes, oh god yes." Shoving his hips up in time with her hand. His erection was getting harder as she rubbed it raw.

Favorly-nn smiled against his neck and moved her hand away, replacing it with her crotch and pushed her breasts in his face. She wanted to ride him so much right now and hard. It was funny their clothing was getting their way but it made more erotic.

He breathed heavily as she rubbed him against her aching need. Favorly-nn raised her head to look down at him. He was just beautiful. His eyes were open staring back at her with so much passion; she could probably have a couple orgasms looking at him like this.

He dropped his other hand from her waist and raised it to her breast. He lightly touched them through the cloth. Favorly-nn pushed them forward, but as she did she also was pushing her lower body forward. Moving his erection towards him, making him moan.

Simon let his eyes shut and sighed. Enjoying the pain she gave him. It felt good for her to. Her thighs were tense and her pussy was just soaking wet.

She leaned in to kiss him; he kissed her back without question now.

Favorly-nn smiled against his mouth and grabbed his hand on her breast. She pulled it away and moved it under her t-shirt. His hands were rough and big.

They slipped right up to cup her breast, through that red bra. Favorly-nn arched for his touched and wanted more of him. It was about time they just screw each other. Favorly-nn thought.

12