Good Morning

Story Info
“Oh good morning love.” Your voice purred.
848 words
4.25
11.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened to the sounds of the city drifting through the window. Faint sirens and the rush of cars filled the air, the solemn ticking of the clock almost matching the beat of your heart.

My head rising and falling with your chest, your sleepy breathes tickling my skin. An arm strewn possessively around my shoulders I closed my eyes happily. Snuggling my face contently into the light fur of your chest. You stir from your sleep and place a sleep filled kiss lightly on my head whispering against my hair

"I love you."

Sighing I drift into a soft slumber with the smell of your skin and faint smell of your cologne in my nostrils.

When I awoke there was a cold space on the bed next to me a pillow under my face instead of your chest. I let my eyes adjust to the morning sunlight rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I sat up on my arms looking at the bottom of the bed to see you're naked form hunched over. Your muscles finely sculpted under your tanned skin, strong biceps and muscular back.

I crawled as quietly as I could to you pressing my lips to the bottom of your spine and kissing up over your shoulder blades. He sighed with pleasure

"Oh good morning love." Your voice purred out sending shivers down my spine.

My fingers trace over your sturdy shoulders. I kiss your neck pressing my naked breasts to your back, my hard nipples pressing against your back as my tongue flicks out teasingly against the thin skin of your throat. My chestnut waves falling over your shoulders, caressing your skin. You turn your face to mine and place a soft kiss to my lips, your hand eagerly catching my chin pulling my face closer to yours. Holding my face centimeters away from yours gazing into my eyes. I fall into your stare, swimming in your storm grey eyes the flecks of blue shimmering out.

Your face breaks into a slow beautiful grin, your straight white teeth framed by sensuous lips. Light brown stubble peppered over your bold jaw line tickling against the soft skin of my face. I smile against your lips the taste of toothpaste still on your tongue and I can feel it tingling pleasantly on my taste buds.

"I really have to get to work love. I can't be late again or the boss will have my balls" he sighed frustrated, wishing he could stay in bed with her all day.

I smile up at him wishing he could stay too and giggle.

"Tell him to get his own," I giggle

He pressing his mouth hungrily against mine leaning my body back into the white goose feather quilt. My body sinking into the blanket as his weight bears down on me. I close my eyes loving the feeling of his tongue dancing against mine exploring my mouth. Hands sliding up my waist to cup my porcelain breasts. His rough tanned hands caressing my milky breast his thumb rubbing over my sensitive rosy nipples. I bite down lightly on his bottom lip sucking.

I wrap my arms around his back, my fingertips dancing over his shoulder blades, feeling every taut muscle in his back. He leans back reluctantly my lips searching for his blindly, my eyes still closed. I pout at him sulkily and he kisses my protruding bottom lip, his hands unwilling to leave my body as he makes to stand up. My green eyes trace up his body taking in every vein, every muscle, every line memorizing every contour.

I propped myself up on a pillow the thin blanket draped over my smooth soft body falling over my curves. I watched him slip on some black Calvin Klein boxers and pull on some smart black trousers, which showed his prominent bulge and shapely ass. He slid on a white shirt that framed his tanned skin well and finally begin putting a plain black tie on I crawled up the bed on all fours and hopped off adoring the feeling of his eyes wandering lustfully over my naked body. Standing before him on tiptoes and began tying his tie for him. His strong arms circled my waist and he rested his big hands on my soft pert ass looking at our reflection in the mirror smiling. I finished his tie and pulled it tight, then using it to pull his face down to mine for a final kiss. Sighing against my lips he moved his mouth from mine again and looked down at me.

"I really have to go now.... I love you baby" His voice caressed my ears making me feel warm inside.

"I love you too. Now get your ass into work so you can get back as soon as you can" I laughed and so did he. He leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips before quickly moving from me and grabbing his blazer and heading out the door.

I watched him leave and flopped back onto the bed content.