Good Morning India Ch. 06

Story Info
Kira returns to France.
5.4k words
3.86
22.1k
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Kira s plane landed at last on Orly airport, in Paris outskirts. The trip had seemed unusually long to her. She was very eager to meet her husband Dan who should be waiting for her at the arrivals exit. She had left for India three months ago. Her Master Kyrhan had her discover some of the major Indian feasts, just to check her mastering of English and Hindi language and her ability to melt into an Indian crowd. It was a prerequisite for the rest of what he was planning for her : they were to marry according to local customs under the ID her Master had provided her, then they would leave on a month honeymoon. Tests had already shown she was pregnant from Kyrhan as he had intended. While her wife was in India, Dan had the company of Kyrhan s own niece Ranu who was now with her parents in Delhi for a month. Kira would be alone with her husband during the whole month. She was so pleased by the prospect but she was somewhat afraid of his reaction. He knew that a baby that was not his was developing in her womb. How would he react?

Dan was at the exit gate with flowers in his hand and a big smile. He kissed her on the cheek, that puzzled her : it was rather unusual for him.

- Hello, Kira, I hope the trip was fine.

- Just very long, honey. Why didn t you kiss me properly?

- I am somewhat uncertain how to cope with you : are you Princess Singh or my wife, presently?

- Kyrhan has been quite clear with his orders : As long as I wear a saree, a choli or a Kameez, I must consider myself his wife Kira Chowdhury. I must act at all times quite properly as befits the wife of someone of his rank.

- I see. So it s better I don t kiss you on the lips.

- You are stupid. Remember that he has given me back to you with the only provision when I stay in France that you don t ass fuck me when I m wearing a saree. Allow me just a few minutes to change in European clothes and I will be totally yours to plunder if you are interested.

- Just a small problem : I am on different orders from Ranu and Kyrhan. You are to come back home with your Indian clothes!

- But it s freezing outdoors. This saree is not suitable for such a weather!

- Here is a winter coat and boots to walk in the snow, Ranu has bought them for you before her departure.

- But I will be very cold underneath!

- Ah yes. Kyrhan has forbidden you to wear undies, even here. He did not give me any special provisions. I don t want to offend him on any subject. I am afraid that you will have to withstand the cold until the car has heated up.

Fortunately, the car warmed quite fast. Kira could soon take off the winter coat. She attracted the eyes of the attendants in the toll gates on the motorway with her bright color saree. Kira noted that Dan always chose the manned gates and never the automatic ones. She asked Dan whether it was on purpose.

- Yes, definitely. I have been told to have you wear sarees as often as possible and show you around. In fact during this month, you will be denied to wear European clothes except if you are shopping or having lunch at a restaurant.

- And if I go out with friends to a tea shop?

- Given the cold weather, I would allow you to wear a dress and stockings if you need it to walk to the tea shop but pants and panties are strictly forbidden. Otherwise, you will keep your Indian clothes. Remember that you must eat only vegetarian food whenever you are wearing a saree.

- Aye Aye, Master!

- I thought you kept the name Master for Kyrhan!

Kira realized at that instant that Kyrhan s influence was still overwhelming so far from India. Nobody would report her Indian husband any misbehavior from his wife but her French husband was reminding her of Kyrhan s orders and would surely punish or report her if she was reluctant. She remembered a phrase from Tom, a friend who shared her fascination for India - Europeans visiting India turning into weak willed slaves for dominant, powerful Indians Ð That was precisely her case and Dan s as well but Dan had compensations : he had been offered Ranu for breeding and company for the next two years while she was busy providing offspring to Kyrhan.

Dan stopped around 8 PM to have dinner in a restaurant near Verdun. The country around was hilly with deep forests. It was already rather dark and snow was falling sparsely. She had to get in with her winter coat and appear in a bright yellow saree she had put on to greet her French husband. For sure, Kira became instantly the focus point of all the male guests and quite a few of their female companions. Curiously, all these people staring at her was a major turn on for her. She felt her cunt beginning to moisten when they ordered their food. She was wet for the starters and really dripping when she finished the main course. When Dan paid for the meals, her cunt was aching shamelessly. She was in need to be fucked, to be fucked hard by Dan or by any male who cared for it.

A man was about to leave the restaurant. Kira smiled to him. He smiled back. His wide shoulders indicated he was likely to be a trucker. She approached him directly.

- Hello, beauty, would you care for a ride?

She was quite eager to spend half an hour with the man but her submissive mind told her she was to ask permission to Dan. He represented Kyrhan and she was in saree. She turned toward her husband. He nodded his approval.

- Yes, you may but with a condom and I get to watch both of you. You will suck me while he fucks you. Arrange it with him.

The man was not very pleased sharing this pretty woman but she was adamant. He finally agreed. The temptation had been too strong for him. They discovered a few minutes later that the man was driving a brand new two decks bus that reminded Kira of her adventures in India with Rajiv. The Indian guide had pimped her and she was blushing just remembering that time. If she had really been then an Indian woman, she would never have accepted such a complete defilement but it was just a part of the training Kyrhan had quietly imposed to her and she had accepted.

The bus was really similar to their bus in India, including the dining table on the lower deck. The man closed the curtains to give them some privacy.

- Shall I take off my saree?

- Oh, surely not, let me lift the hem up.

Clearly the man had never seen a woman in saree except in films. He was rather clumsy especially when he discovered Kira was wearing a petticoat underneath. She was so deeply in need that she took the lead : she pushed up her choli to offer him her breasts. She was not wearing a bra. When she lifted her petticoat, the man s eyes bulged out when he discovered that her cunt was knickerless and smoothly shaven. He ripped off his shirt and pushed back his pants in a few seconds. His cock was already quite hard and very impressive in length and girth. He was just somewhat smaller than Kyrhan. She would have no problem to accommodate him.

Kira spread on the table, opening her legs and her mouth in a silent invitation and plead for no mercy. The bus driver was in a frenzy. He had to fuck this lovely woman and to do it NOW. No delay, no foreplay were possible. He just aimed his cock towards her cunt opening and rammed forward. The ram would have burst through a city gate and Kira had not even thought of resisting to the direct entry. She roared like a tigress when she felt him fill her to the brim. She did not have time to really scream as her mouth was immediately stuffed by Dan s cock. Kira s husband began to maul her breasts while the bus driver kneaded her clit. They were trying their best to give her as much pleasure as they could. Kira was especially grateful for Dan s attentions. He was so kind and loving. The bus driver erupted deep in her cunt. She was sad not feeling his cum splashing her cunt walls. Dan exploded less than a minute later in her throat. The force of his climax triggered hers. Once more her training had been efficient : she had waited for her husband s release before reaching her own.

The bus driver thanked profusely Dan and Kira when they left. They went straight to their car with Kira still tasting her husband s fresh cum in her mouth. Her cunt and lips were somewhat sore but it was a pleasant soreness as she relished having serviced her husband and another man. They had just an hour ride to their home. She did not bother to put on her coat for the twenty yards to the door.

- Stop, Kira, I would like a photo of you wearing a saree with snow all around you and in the night. I m sure that Kyrhan would love it.

With the excuse of the photograph, he forced her to remain five more minutes in the cold. The unavoidable consequence was that her nipples got erect and taut, engorged by blood. Dan chose the moment when the nipples were so hard they could be seen under the saree fabric to take the photo.

- Good, I will send it immediately. With the time lag, Kyrhan should be awake. He will appreciate.

Kira s house was somewhat changed since her departure, three months before. The shrine was still there with the fire still burning on it. There were just several Indian artifacts on cabinets and a saree covering the sofa. Three photographs adorned the entrance chest : a big one of Kyrhan in the center, another one of Ranu and a smaller one of herself in the yellow saree she was wearing. Dan opened the guest room door.

- As you will stay just four weeks here, put your belongings here. Ranu has redecorated the room for you and put your clothes in the guest room. No need to switch.

Thus, Ranu had officially replaced her in the master room. She felt a deep ache in her heart. The pain was somewhat dimmed when she saw how the guest room had changed. The bed was now a king size one that could accommodate four people at least. They were lucky that the room had been the same size as the master bedroom. All the furniture had been replaced by beautiful Indian cabinets. On the walls, Ranu had hung above the bed a photo of Kira s wedding with herself in red saree with so many jewels, another one of Kira and Kyrhan when they pronounced their marital vows and a last one of the palace with the restoration work Kira had launched.

- Ranu is planning to change regularly the photo as the work advances. She praises you for your enterprise. She has told me that all their family is quite proud of you. Does the room arrangement suit you?

- Just surprised that she has occupied your bedroom.

- She told me it would be better to remind you of your Indian life and if Kyrhan comes here in the future, he will have his own room ready with his wife. Both beds are large enough for the four of us if we need it.

What could Kira say? She had several objections but they were cut into pieces before she even exposed them. Surely, Kyrhan would like to have his own bedroom and would prefer Kira to share it rather than his niece Ranu. She had had previously the same sensation of being permanently out-thought as if Kyrhan could read her mind.

- Ranu has left a letter for you!

Kira opened the envelope. There were just a few lines.

Kira, my dear aunt (you are the wife of my uncle after all)

I sincerely hope that you will love the arrangement I made in your home. I wanted you to feel really like in India there. The photos of Kyrhan and of your wedding should remind you of the most important moments in your life. I don t want to downgrade your marriage with Dan but admit that your second marriage changed more dramatically your life and will continue in the coming years. Don t fret about me replacing you with Dan. Remember it s a temporary assignment although I confess that Dan is so kind that I would love to be able to marry him too, but my parents would never agree.

I hope you will enjoy your stay. Next time, I will be very pleased to receive my aunt properly.

With Love

Ranu

How could she be cross with such a gentle girl? But the fact was she was now managing her French household as completely as Kyrhan managed her Indian life and Dan looked quite at ease with it.

A few minutes after Dan had emailed the photo of Kira posing in saree in a snowy landscape, their phone rang. It was Kyrhan!

- Hello, Dan. How are you?

- Fine, Prince. We have arrived just a few minutes ago. Do you want to speak to your wife?

- No. Just switch on the loudspeaker so she can hear me. Hello, pet, Was the trip pleasant?

- Yes, Master. Just had an adventure at a restaurant on the motorway

Dan described to her Master how she had been fucked in the bus, just like she had been by Rajiv in India.

- Are you so turned on by buses? Next time you tour India, I will arrange for bus transportation. Might be fun!

- Oh, no, Master. It s just that it had been so long since you had fucked meÊ: fifteen hours. I am no more used to such long chastity durations!

- I see. Maybe I could help you, Dan, to tame your wayward wife. Do you have cuffs at home.

- Yes; prince, I have several pairs.

- Just cuff her hands in her back. Let her sleep naked in my room. If fifteen hours of chastity has made her real horny, I wonder how she will react to twenty four hours. It would be even better if you could wait for the next morning to fuck her. She would get really crazy. Enjoy her then but don t care for her pleasure. She is now so well trained that she should climax just from the idea of being fucked.

- You think she is that tamed? A pity not to caress her body anymore!

- You missed my point! If she can climax without being caressed, tormenting her tits or her cunt lips at that moment will just give her tremendous multiple orgasms. A woman is afterward completely exhausted and much more submissive.

- We will try it. You are the expert.

- I have a few other ideas for our common wife. Kira!

- Yes master!

- Go to my bedroom and wait there naked on your knees on the floor with your wrists crossed in your back. Dan will come to cuff you and put you in bed as soon as I have given him my latest advices.

- Yes, master.

Kira went directly to the guest bedroom, No, now it was Kyrhan s bedroom. She had no more her own bedroom in this house. She thought that even in India, she was sleeping in the Prince bedroom, not her own.

She slept soundly, more tired than she would have expected from the jet lag and her encounter with the bulky bus driver. Her wristcuffs had forced her to lie on her belly or on her side all night. When she woke up around ten AM, she found it rather unusual. In India, Kyrhan or a night attendant would have awaken her much earlier to shower, get rid of her body wastes, perform the morning rituals and wake her husband. He would have fucked her deliciously to as many climaxes he had decided for her.

She heard Dan snoring not so discreetly. He was still sleeping. Her bladder was really tormenting her. It was not difficult to walk to the toilets even in handcuffs. She relieved herself. There was just a problem when she tried to wipe herself dry. Finally she fell on her knees in front of the toilet and put toilet paper on the seat edge. She rubbed her pee hole against her paper and just to further increase the difficulty, one of the leaflet fell on the floor. To discard it, Kira had to lie on the tiled floor on her side, grab the paper, then she got up quite awkwardly before flushing the toilet.

Preparing his breakfast from the kitchen cupboards was just another hurdle on her path. She had to climb on chairs to reach what she wanted and then she was on open view from any neighbors who happened to look to her house. She was perfectly aware of the risk of being seen but it was her duty to prepare breakfast for her husband and it was her main objective for the time being.

When every napkin, spoon, plate, jug of milk and marmalade pot was in place, Kira went to awaken Dan. She fought with energy to push out the blankets and take his cock in her eager mouth. He stirred and his hand reached for her right breast.

- No, darling, Kyrham wanted to make me wait until tomorrow morning. I will be sizzling hot then, ready to be fucked as you want. You must not let me cum now.

- The hell with Kyrham. I can do whatever I want at my home, even fuck my wife. After all, you are not in saree!

- Yes but I would feel guilty having trespassed his orders and I m sure you would, too!

- It s true. He has given me and both of us so much, expanding our horizons that I would not like to fail him.

Dan uncuffed her as soon as he had taken his breakfast. She got a tepid shower, just another reminder of her routine in India. She put on a saree to perform her morning ritual. Her husband then gave her a few instructions for the day. It was the first time in three months that she was under his direct orders. It thrilled her so much!

- We need to replenish our food stock. Take the car and go to the supermarket.

- Shall I wear my saree?

- No I have a better idea. I have bought you a red vinyl coat with thick lining. It should be warm enough for today weather. A vinyl garment is somewhat slutty but these suede boots will break the total look.

- As you want, darling but what am I to wear underneath?

- Nothing but stockings and a suspender belt.

- Under a winter coat, I will be even more exposed than when I walk with no undies under my saree. That is really slutty.

- Just a warning : the coat is rather short. Beware when you step out of the car or if you sit down. The coat could easily ride up your leg and your naked cunt may show.

- You want to shame me in public. Please, no, darling

- My girl, my choice. I want you in the shortest skirts or dresses available

- You mean, not a skirt, just a large belt.

- Continue and I may offer you an appointment with my belt, hottie!

Dan s rebuke cooled off Kira. She had some problem to adjust the suspender belt and the seamed stockings she was not accustomed to but finally she went shopping obediently. To feel the cold air licking her cunt was a thrilling feeling but walking while taking extreme care not to show off her shaved cunt was finally a major turn on. She could have fucked the handsome cashier or the bulky black guard at the entrance of the supermarket but there was no one she could ask to allow her to dally once more and none of the suitable males she encountered would have even dreamed of pushing her into some quiet place. She would not have objected to anything but she never would have an improper gesture without authorization.

They took a light meal with her on the table on her knees and stark naked for his enjoyment. He then played with her body, making ice cubes glide on her breasts or on her engorged clit. She sighed in despair but did not even try to push him away. Oppositely, she tried as hard as she could to push out her breasts.

In the evening, he ordered the first infringement on Kyrhan s orders. He told her to put on a very tight red sheath. Her breasts were squeezed out by the dress and jutted upward. The fabric was very thin and anybody would be sure she did not wear anything underneath. He took her to the garrison officers club where there was a big party with four or five hundred officers each one eager to propose a dance to the prettiest women around. It made her remember the reception at the French Embassy a year ago. She had danced all night in priority with Kyrhan and the France Ambassador but she had danced at least once with maybe eighty men of all ages. She never got on her seat for the whole night. When she noted the stirring in the crowd when Dan and her entered the ball room, she already knew all her dances would be overbooked several times, this night, too. She was right and many less lucky men would have liked to book dances for the next event, three months later.

Around 4 AM, Dan drove back home. He just told her to show as much leg as she could on the way back. The traffic was quite sparse but it gave him the opportunity to caress her cunt, taking great care not to let her cum. She was to be ready to kill someone just to be fucked by any male who passed by the next morning. This time, he cuffed her wrists and ankles to the four corners of her bed. She would have to wait patiently for him to plunder her. She was so much excited that she slept only for short periods. When she was awake, she tried to imagine what Dan would do with her and this excited her even more. When she could not withstand the stress anymore, she first tried to recite mantras - Om mani padme Om - and she succeeded for some time. When her need became overpowering, Kira began to moan, pleading to be fucked but Dan was in his room and could not hear her. When dawn appeared, she was screaming for release. Dan finally came in.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12