Good Morning Little School Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,777 Followers

He turned on the television set and pressed play on the VCR. "But I'm sure you're all bursting with questions, so this is a short orientation video that should make things a bit clearer. Afterwards, I'll be happy to answer any questions you may still have." He stepped over to the door and switched out the lights as the video started.

Serena leaned forward eagerly, wanting to make a good impression. She couldn't wait to get started--she was just itching to get into that chemistry lab and mix up a few mind-control cocktails. She could invite over some of her friends, tell them she was going to bartending school and offer to mix them up a few drinks. None of her friends would ever turn down free liquor, probably even if she went ahead and told them it was drugged. And once she had them under her spell...Serena imagined Jenny slumped down on the couch, her thoughts hazy and unfocused as the drugs took effect, the look on her face just like the girl back in the chemistry labs. She'd let Serena do anything, then. She wouldn't even know how to say no...

Serena realized abruptly that she'd accidentally tuned out the first part of the recorded Joshua's speech, and tried to get her brain back into gear. But it was just so hard to concentrate with all those memories of hypnotized, brainwashed, obedient slaves fresh in her mind! She thought back to the man in the hypnosis labs, his eyes glassy and his cock jutting out from his crotch as Professor Blanco conditioned him with endless, distracting pleasure. Serena squirmed in her chair, picturing herself gently pumping Chad's cock until he was so lost in a world of pleasure that he couldn't imagine anything but obedience. She'd never thought of Chad that way, never even thought that Chad was that good-looking, but anyone would look sexy wearing that blank, empty expression. Obedience was just so fucking hot, Serena realized. She'd never get tired of taking new slaves, bending them to her will...

Serena winced. She'd lost the thread of the video again! It was all the arousal, she decided. It had been building all day, ever since she saw that receptionist (and oh, fuck, she hoped like hell that she was allowed to play with the staff. They all looked so fucking hot like that, so obedient and docile and vacant...) It was no good. She just kept losing it. She just needed to do something to relieve the tension, just a little bit of...Serena crossed her legs surreptitiously, rubbing her thighs together tightly in order to stimulate her pussy.

Her breath came out in a gentle sigh as she felt the pleasure building, imagining all the things she could do once she learned the secrets of mind control. It was so important to take her studies seriously, she realized. It was the most important thing she could possibly imagine--the more she learned, the harder she studied, the more sexy slaves she could enthrall. Her pussy surged with heat at the thought. She had to do well in her classes, so that she could...ohhhh...could brainwash people, anyone she wanted, make them mindless and horny and obedient because obedience was so fucking hot... Serena pressed her knuckle against her clit. Nobody would notice, not with the lights off like that and the video capturing everyone's attention.

She squeezed rhythmically, feeling the pleasure build and build. She was going to be a good student, be a good girl and make them all obey. Obedience was so fucking hot, she knew it deep down in her heart now and it would be so good to make slaves and bring them to Joshua, because it was so fucking hot to be obedient. She barely even noticed the words rearranging themselves in her mind. Obedience was so fucking hot, and she would love knowing that they obeyed her and she obeyed Joshua and it was all so fucking perfect...

Serena's face widened into a blank smile as she came.

*****

Joshua turned the lights back on, but none of his new pupils reacted. They stared raptly at the blank television screen, their minds now cycling endlessly through the new commands that his subliminals had implanted as they pleasure-conditioned themselves.

Joshua smiled. Another new class of freshmen, so eager to learn how to brainwash that they never even thought about what Joshua's intentions for them might be. Those advertisements had been a stroke of brilliance, bringing all his potential rivals here so that he could get to them before they could develop that potential. Honestly, he thought, did they really think that he wanted competition?

He headed over to the desk where Serena sat, her jeans now undone so that she could get easier access to her wet and horny cunt. Occasionally, she would mouth silent words of devotion to Joshua and his university, each one accompanied by a silent orgasm. Joshua's grin widened. Definitely, the best part of freshman orientation was the freshwomen.

"Stand up," he whispered in her ear. She obeyed the instruction instinctively, without even recognizing that she was doing so. Her conscious mind was lost in an endless loop of self-deepening hypnosis now.

"Bend over the desk," he whispered, and she once again obeyed. Her pants fell down to her ankles, but she didn't notice. Even if she had, she would only have responded with pleasure at the thought her new Master seeing more of her willing flesh.

Joshua undid his own fly, letting his cock spring out. He slid Serena's panties aside with one hand, and guided his cock into her slick pussy with his other. She clenched around him, her pleasure increased beyond measure at the subconscious understanding that it was Joshua fucking her as she gazed emptily into space.

"Good girl," Joshua said, pumping in and out of her cunt. He wouldn't last long--he never did on the first day of classes. There was always something so damn sexy about that moment when he snared their minds for the first time. Luckily, most of the new students had too much to look at to notice his erection during the tour.

"Good, good girl..." He reached around, grabbing her tits and squeezing them as he fucked her hard and fast. After all, he thought just before his cock spasmed in orgasm, hadn't he promised them a hands-on learning experience?

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,777 Followers
12