Good Morning Sir

Story Info
i feel a little fiesty one morning.
1.1k words
3.56
10.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early morning. i awake before You. Something sparks in my head as soon as i wake and i'm hoping it doesn't get me into too much trouble. Well in a way I hope it does. I get cleaned up quickly. Sliding back into bed hoping You are still soundly asleep. I check making sure. When I am thoroughly sure You are still asleep I start to play out my thoughts.

Slowly I pull back the covers from your body ever so slowly trying not to disturb You. I study You for a minute taking in little details. The little fire of desire that sparked in me when I awake is building strength and I throw caution to the wind and go for it.

Slowly I crawl between your legs stopping to kiss Your tights, first the tops then moving inward. Focusing in I notice that at least part of you has started to wake. Softly I test for a reaction I kiss the head of your cock a little reaction of movement eggs me on. I start kissing the head more. Around it kissing the shaft, kissing your balls. My confidence in You still being asleep is shrinking but I continue. Licking my soft lips I open my mouth and slide it over the head. Resting it there for a moment watching for a reaction. Then I proceed to take more of you into my mouth. Trying to control my breathing and the rest of myself from moving to quickly. I feel you getting harder and it pushes me on. Caution be damned I go for it and slide as much as I can in till it hits my throat. Felling it getting harder. Slowly I start moving my head up and down. Still watching for a reaction. For a moment my fear is sidetracked by concentrating on what I'm doing.

Suddenly Your hand has a tight grasp of my and fear shooting into the pit of my stomach. You pull my hair back and my fears of throwing caution to the wind suddenly feel so wrong. But then you stop pulling. My mouth on the head of your cock still, i'm frozen. Then I feel You start to push my head back down and a very small amount of relief comes over me as I lower my head back over your cock. But I know better than to let my guard completely down. Slowly I slide my mouth up and down the length of your cock, well as much as I can. Both of your hand move to my head holding it firmly. I feel you start to rock your hips and it encourages me. Then as I start to move my head a little faster I hear a groan escape from your mouth. Holding my head firmly I feel You push yourself deeper into my mouth. I gag a little but don't let that stop me. As my mouth moves up and down Your shaft my tongue is trying to move around. Using my tongue ring I try to lick up and down the underside of my Sir's cock. Trying to increase the feeling. Moving with the rhythm You are guiding me with I comfortably keep up and concentrate on what I'm doing. There was my mistake. I got comfortable and You noticed it.

In a flash I'm being pushed off of you. My hair still in your hand as I feel myself being pulled to the end of the bed. I feel myself being pushed down onto my knee at the foot of the bed, and only then do I see what is happening. I'm frozen as I see you standing over me, looking down upon me. In one hand it my hair. In the other is your hard cock still wet from my saliva. I don't recognize the look on your face and fear strikes my stomach. Your eyes pierce me and I am frozen. You bring the tip of your cock to my mouth but I don't dare more. You start to trace my lips with the head, and finally speak.

"You have been a very naughty girl this morning."

"Yes Sir."

"You realize I will have to punish you for this little stunt later don't you?"

"Yes Sir I do." I feel fear, but it is so hard to be fearful as You continue to trace my lips. Finally

" Open that pretty little mouth girl." I do and feel your cock fill my mouth completely. You hit the back of my throat and still push a little more. I gag a little and you slightly pull back. Then push it back in. You take my hand and put it on the base, then with both hand on my head start to fuck my mouth. My hands on your thighs as I do my best to move as You wish. Licking the underside with fury. Trying to suck it and stroke it. I feel you getting harder. My hand moves up to your balls and I know they are getting full. I suck harder. Bobbing my head back and forth. Up and down, up and down. Feeling your fingers tighten as they tighten in my hair. I massage your balls and milk your cock with my mouth. You're muscles start to tighten. You try and hold back as you move my head faster and faster, pushing deeper into my mouth. Wanting so badly to taste your cum in my mouth. Harder and faster I move my hand, my mouth, my whole body trying to get to that goal. I hear a moan catch in your throat. And I fill you pull back on my hair pulling me off of you just as I taste the first but touch my tongue. You fist powerfully strokes Your cock, looking down at your girl seeing her eyes looking back up at you. You erupt not in my mouth as I had hoped, but instead all over my face. I feel glob after hot glob hit my skin and it almost feels like it's burning me. I sigh as close my eyes and take in the sensation. Knowing I got you there. As You calm down and try and move back on to the bed I move out of the way as you collapse. Cleaning up my face, taking a small taste as I do. I get up off my knees and start to make my way to the bathroom. Knowing I shouldn't but knowing i'm in trouble anyhow I can't help from saying it with a smile on my face.

"Good Morning Sir"