Good Neighbor Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
461 Followers

"Are you going to come again?" she asked, licking her lips. "I want you to come again. I want to see you cum!"

With the sight of this beautiful nimble young woman fucking my brains out, I could no longer hold back. The sight of her breasts bobbing, her tongue licking, her hair, and the intense sexual look in her eyes brought me to the edge. "I'm getting close!" I said thrusting as wildly as I could.

She began to push back equally wild. "Come for me, Sam!" she cried. "Come for me!"

After one long full final thrust, I pulled my cock out of her and stroked it once before sending a thick white stream up onto her belly. She reached up to me with her hand and took over the stroking, bringing the next several spurts out onto her belly and breasts. Once she had pumped me dry, she tugged me up to her rosy mouth to suck me clean. She then rubbed my spent cock on those beautiful breasts of hers and then pulled me down on top of her.

"Oh, honey I don't think I'll ever stop tingling!" she exclaimed, her mouth spreading into a big warm open smile.

"Well, neighbor," I replied. "I think this is another thing I could easily get used to. You are something else, girl!"

"And you are a wonderful lover!" she cooed, hugging me tightly as her lithe body trembled with pleasure. "I knew there was a good reason why I liked older guys!"

"Just trying to be a good neighbor, Tracey."

"You are a good neighbor, Sam!"

Miltone
Miltone
461 Followers