Good Neighbors

Story Info
A hormonal wife meets the neighbor.
2.2k words
4.04
113.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in front of the sink in a loose wrap dress and nothing else. There was no point in wearing panties on a day like this. All I would do is get them uncomfortably wet in no time. Besides, as soon as my husband got home I was planning to drag him into the bedroom and mount him.

I always get like this when I'm ovulating. My pussy feels open and aching to be filled, and I'm wet and slick all the time. I reached down under my dress and felt that my fluids had the slippery, stretchy, telltale consistency that confirmed that my horniness was caused by being at peak fertility. I looked at the clock on the oven while rubbing by wet fingers together and tingling all over. Where was my husband anyway? He got off work hours ago and he hadn't been answering his phone. This was typical for him, but being so horny made me even more annoyed by it. At time like this, masturbating barely took the edge off my urge to fuck. At a time like this, I needed a real dick. My husband isn't a very considerate man, but he is incredibly good looking and has a long black dick that fills me up just how I like.

I knew he had to come home eventually and in the meantime, I needed to do something to distract me from the aching between my legs. It was Sunday afternoon so I decided to turn on the football game. I had forgotten how hot those guys looked in their tight pants. I watched our star running back make a long run down the field and I thought about how I'd love to get my legs around those slender hips. I just started sliding my hand between my legs to touch myself again when I heard my neighbors through the wall, shouting about the touchdown we were all about to see.

I had had a few conversations in the hallway with Latoya, the female half of the couple, and she was always friendly. I thought that maybe watching the game with others would be a better distraction than watching by myself, so I decided to be neighborly and go knock on their door.

Latoya answered the door with a warm smile. "I hope we're not being too loud for you."

"Oh, not at all! It sounds like you are having a lot more fun than me, so I thought I might join you"

"Come on in," she said, stepping back into her apartment to let me enter. "Have you met my husband Darrell?"

In fact, I had not met him. I had seen him in the parking lot a few times but I didn't remember him looking as handsome as he did that day, sitting on the couch in sweatpants and a white t-shirt, transfixed on the game.

"Darrell, say hello! Don't be rude!"

He looked up from the game and our eyes met. "Hi" he said, with a crooked smile.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Latoya offered. "I'm just packing my lunch to head off to work at the hospital. My turn to work Sunday night in the ER."

I accepted a glass of ice water and sat down on the opposite side of the couch from Darrell. Latoya perched on the arm of the couch by her husband to watch a few more plays, then excused herself to change into her nurse's uniform. A few moments later she stood in the doorway with her lunchbox and purse. "One of you guys had better text me with the final score. It looks like this might be a close one!"

We both waved goodbye and then we were alone. We spent the first few moments in silence, transfixed on the last two minutes of the second quarter. Then halftime started and Darrell muted the TV and I felt that irresistible pull to fill the silence.

"It's nice to finally meet you," I said. "I've seen you around but never got to know you."

He smiled that crooked smile again and looked mildly embarrassed. I self-consciously checked my dress to make sure all my milky white flesh was covered appropriately. I wondered what he was smirking about.

"We haven't had a conversation before, but I've certainly heard your voice."

I cocked my head to the side "What do you mean?"

"These apartment walls are thin. We hear you with your husband."

A rising blush entered my face and a became aware again of the tingling wetness between my thighs, thinking about how many times my neighbors had heard me cry out during sex. I said nothing.

Somehow, Darrell looked even more embarrassed than I felt, and I could tell he was hesitating about saying the next thing on his mind. "What?" I asked, feeling nervous but wanting him to continue.

He looked at me furtively and then down at his own lap as he continued. "I hear you telling him how you love his big dick, and I've always been sort of curious if it was really that big or if he's just your first black guy and you don't realize what a real big one looks like. I mean, I bet mine is bigger than his." He met my eyes again and then looked away and shook his head. "Sorry, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, it's just something I can't help thinking about"

I laughed nervously, but also with genuine amusement, "Hey, if I'm gonna make all that noise, I can hardly expect you not to have something to say about it." I looked down at the front of his sweatpants and saw that I wasn't the only one who was aroused by this conversation.

I glanced at my phone and calculated that it had now been three hours since my husband got off work and still no call. My annoyance and arousal squashed any guilty feelings I might have had, and I smiled at him. "Let me take a look at it. I'll tell you if it's bigger or not."

He hesitated for a moment and I could see him struggling with the idea. Likely thinking about his wife and what she would think if she found him showing his cock to the neighbor. Finally he looked at me and chuckled out loud, "well all right then!" as he untied the drawstring of his sweatpants and pulled them down a few inches, allowing his thick, dark dick to spring free and stand straight up from his lap. I don't know if he was looking at me or not, because I was transfixed on the column of flesh he was showing me. It didn't look to be longer than my husband's, but it seemed to be thicker.

I didn't want to let on exactly how good it looked to me, or exactly how deep my urge was to climb on his lap and shove it inside me, so I just said "It's hard to say if it's bigger or not without touching it."

I looked at him to gauge his reaction. He met my eyes and I saw some hesitation there, but he quickly used his eyes to point down at his lap, giving me permission to touch him. I reached over and grabbed it at the base, slowly stroking up and down. Before giving him any feedback on his size, I wanted to make sure he was as hard as he could be. As I rubbed him with my left hand he rolled his head back and rested it on the back of the couch. He closed his eyes and took a few jagged breaths.

Without releasing my grip, I got up from the couch and positioned myself over him. I balanced myself carefully, each of my thighs across each of his thighs, so that I could get both hands around his shaft at the same time. When he felt my weight rest on him, his eyes flew open and he looked startled for a moment.

"I want to feel it with both hands," I said, and finally he met my eyes.

"Well, what's the verdict?" he asked, swallowing hard.

"Oh, it's thicker than any I've ever felt" I assured him, smiling seductively. "And you're right, my husband is the only black man I've been with."

He smiled in a self-satisfied way, then I decided to venture a question, "Have you ever touched a white woman this way?"

He shook his head.

"Well, maybe you should return the favor. Touch me down there and tell me if it feels any different than what you're used to."

He hesitated, then moved his hands up my thighs and down the front of my body to find my bare pussy. He gasped as his fingers slid over my wetness, moaned as one finger slid easily inside me. In a low, husky voice he said "your pussy is the tightest I have ever felt," a pause, a breath... "but it's so wet."

My need to have him inside me was painfully strong, but I could sense that he might hesitate. I decided to appeal to his curiosity: "And your cock is the thickest I've ever felt. I wonder if it would even fit inside me." I scooted forward, putting us closer together, giving him a physical cue to go along with the verbal. For another moment, we continued to tease each other with our hands. I asked again, more bluntly, this time: "Let's see if you can even fit that big black monster into this little white pussy. I know you want to. I can see the precum starting to drip out of you"

He looked down and saw it too, right next to my hungry pussy. He moved his left hand to cup my ass and urged me forward, giving me permission to try sliding onto his dick. With how wet and ready I was, I didn't expect to have any trouble sliding him inside, and I positioned myself directly over him. As I began to lower myself, I felt the head of his cock stretch the opening to my pussy and I felt an intense sense of relief. This was the moment I had been craving for the last two days. I slid down about two inches then slowly raised up again. I looked him in the eyes and saw lust there to match my own. "Getting your whole big thing inside is gonna take a little help from you" I said, pulling down both sides of my wrap dress and exposing my big, round breasts. I pushed one of them toward his mouth, knowing that nothing gets me off faster than having a man suck on my nipples while he's inside me.

I continued rocking slowly up and down, each time getting him a little further up into my pussy and closer to my soft, fertile cervix.

I paused.

The reason that being stuffed full of this divinely hard dick felt so uncommonly good at this moment was because the hormonal cycle of my body had lubricated my pussy and softened my cervix in preparation for pregnancy. I can't just be fucking the neighbor at a time like this.

But his hands gripped both sides of my ass and urged me on as he sucked my nipples and there was no way on earth I could stop. I resolved to ride him slow until I had my fill and then finish him of with my hands. I knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum, considering how close I was already.

I kept grinding slowly, my head tossed back, feeling more and more of his cock with every thrust. He sucked hungrily at both my nipples and finally my pussy spasmed in release. I was cumming and I couldn't stop cumming, feeling the wetness building inside me more and more. My head was spinning and I was wondering how I could be so impossibly wet. My wetness was spilling out of me and I felt it dribbling down his balls where my ass was all the way up against him. I lifted my head and looked at him, his face relaxing, the intensity of his attention on my breasts waning. I looked down between our bodies and saw a frothy whiteness mashed between his coarse pubic hair and my waxed smoothness.

Darrell sighed with pleasure and ground his pubic bone against mine once more. "I'm sorry I came so fast, my wife hasn't let me fuck her in nearly two weeks... plus, your pussy is so sweet and tight."

"Oh, that's ok. You made me cum, too," I reassured him, trying to hide the hint of panic in my own voice as I lifted myself off of his lap, my legs shaking with a combination of pleasure and nerves. The hem of my dress fell back to just above my knees and I tucked my breasts back inside it. I ran my fingers over the top of his short hair and whispered, "this can just be our little secret."

As I reached the door to let myself out, I turned back to look at him, profoundly relaxed, his now-soft cock covered in our combined juices. "Remember to text your wife the score," I reminded him.