Good Neighbors

Story Info
His wife tries the man next door.
1.8k words
3.87
201.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CXXXLewis
CXXXLewis
23 Followers

Recently I had been out of town on a business trip, but returned yesterday morning on the early AM flight. I had taken the day off work so I could relax after a stressful few days, and just have some 'hang time' at the house.

When I got home my wife (Tera) greeted me in the door wearing a long soft yellow (almost sheer) silk skirt, low cut top, and tall platform wedge shoes with little white ankle straps. I was flat out surprised.

You have to understand my wife is a total soccer mom, and never wears skirts or anything not good for chasing down kids unless it is a special occasion. She looked sexy, and slinky, so I knew something was up right away.

My wife has delt with having twins pretty well, but she is not in college shape anymore. Her body is completely fine with me since I like the new BBW style butt, and overall shape. That said, she is 5'6", approximately 190 lbs (I think), with a solid C-Cup, and roughly a size 11-12, with shorter blond hair, big green eyes, and she has a great pair of legs.

After lunch the kids went with their friends to the pool since it was about 100 degrees outside. When the house was empty I went to see about why my wife was curiously 'out of uniform'.

I asked if it was a new skirt, and what was the occasion. She replied with a low key "I went shopping the other day, and wanted a change of pace." Fair enough answer I guess.

I then followed up with. "I really like it. You look great." Adding; "I have not seen you in a skirt hanging around the house for a while now."

Casually she answered, "I had some frozen margaritas the other night with Bill and Cindy next door, and a few of their friends, I wanted to wear something other than Mom clothes." She added, "Amber (our mommy's helper) stayed with the kids while I went next door." Again, she had a very reasonable response, but I still had a funny feeling that something was up.

A few more questions revealed it had been a nice little party with a few of their friends. It was all very low key, and sounded like a fun evening. I was bummed I had missed it, they are good people, and always fun to hang out with.

I was moving on to another subject when my wife said "Did you know they got a new hot tub? A big 10 seat spa right on the back porch" she followed with a big smile.

Screeching halt, backtrack..."Yeah?" I replied. "I know Bill had been talking about one, but I did not know when they were planning on getting it."

Now my mind was fixed on, new hot tub, my wife in a sexy skirt, heels, a frozen drink party, and the neighbors. A mountain of an older black man, his more than cute enough wife Cindy, their equally large buddy Marcus (who I had met helping move in a sofa), and Marc's curvy Hispanic wife, Rose.

I have seen Bill checking my wife's ass at neighborhood BBQs etc... but I never brought it up to her as an option since a main philosophy of mine is "Don't crap where you eat." We have played before, but it was always while on vacation, or a special night out. It was always arranged, in a pretty controlled situation, I had always been there, and it was never with someone we "really know." I have seen her with others, and always enjoyed it; but thinking about her with the older black man I have seen tend his lawn to perfection almost every weekend for 5 years made me rock hard instantly. I was surprised at how much and quickly this little thought had turned me on.

I asked "Did you get to try it out?"

She smiled over her shoulder "Yeah, it was great! We had a really good time. Bill makes amazing margaritas, and he doesn't have it very warm since it's so hot out. Nice and cool..."

By this point my pants looked like I had gone camping and pitched my tent. She had gone next door, spent time in the hot tub with Bill, Cindy, and company? This had the makings of a world class fantasy and I missed it! Cindy is a smoking hot redhead, and I have never seen her in a swimming suit. She is getting older and no longer has the yoga toned butt you could bounce marbles off, but still has great curves. Bill is 6'1", black, former military, and built like a brick shit house. I think he used to jump out of planes with a big ass gun or something.

I decided I needed more detail. "Did you have to run home for your suit?"

"Well, we were all pretty drunk, and I did not want to risk waking the kids." Staring casually, I let her continue; "so we just hung our legs in and sat on the edge to cool off, at first."

"At first?" I replied; trying not to show my excitement. I had already sat down on the couch to hide my erection while she continued telling me about the evening.

"At first, we just had our legs in, but it was too hot, so we had to get in all the way to cool off." My wife said casually. "I have not gone skinny dipping since high school, but Bill's monster marg's hit me and it sounded like a good idea."

Feigning shock, I just looked at her as she sat down next to me. "You were naked with the neighbors?" I said. "Did anything else happen?"

Knowing how much this sort of thing turned me on, and seeing I was clearly not upset by this little party, she continued to tell me about her evening. Cindy, and Bill's friend's wife Rose, did a few body shots off of each other, and then started kissing. I guess they had kicked the whole thing off with quite the show, but Rose said the chemicals in the water were killing her contacts. Cindy had gone inside with Rose to "help her clean her contacts", and did not come out again that night.

My wife had been left with Rose's husband 'Marcus' and Bill drinking frozen margaritas on the edge of the hot tub. After Cindy and Rose's show Marc was hard as a rock, and sitting on the edge of the tub across from my wife.

"His dick is as thick as a coke can, and this long honey." She said, holding up her hands roughly 8-9 inches apart, still very impressed.

Bill had stepped to the side mixing up some more drinks and asked my wife "Tera, would you help Marc out sweetie? He is having trouble relaxing." She explained it as if it was the only logical choice in the situation. She just had to suck his cock, Bill had asked for her help, and he was a good neighbor dammit.

My wife then went on explaining in detail how she began sucking Marc's dick as he leaned back on the side of the tub. Long, slow, and deep sucks; using her tongue, mouth, and hand in perfect timing. She is a gifted fellatio artist. While she was busy going down on Marc, Bill had slipped in behind her, and started to eat her pussy. (a side note: my wife calls it her 'cookie') Bill was apparently pretty skilled because she said she came right away. Bill, who is also very well endowed, but not like Marc apparently, gently worked his meat inside her while she was bent over sucking Marc off. She said it felt so good, and she had always wanted to try two really endowed men at once. "It felt so deep and full I couldn't even think" she told me.

I guess Bill and Marc took turns passing her back and forth until she swallowed each of their loads. My wife explained she had "never seen so much cum" when Marc shot in her mouth. "It was like a garden hose!" shooting uncontrollably out of her mouth around the sides she exclaimed. When Bill came she took it as deep as she could, "he (Bill) held me down on his cock until I gagged", and then told her she needed to "swallow it all" when he shot his load down her throat. She said "Bill had a sweet taste", and he was "not too sticky." I am not much of a cum aficionado, and have had a limited sampling, but it was all sticky and salty in my experience.

Once she finished the recounting of Bills party; I had pretty much shot my load in my pants, but still wanted to see my wife's cookie to 'check for damage' like I had loaned him my truck. I lifted her nice yellow silk skirt, was surprised she did not have any panties on, and her 'cookie' was shaved totally clean. She was always opposed to 'going girl scout' for me, negotiating down to a 'Brazilian'. This was a "to the roots" trim job, however, and it looked like it was fresh. To top the smooth surprise off it seemed her pussy had apparently been used that morning.

I leaned in, and gave her a few licks. There was an unmistakable taste of Eros lube on her, and she was so smooth I buried myself as deep as I could to taste it all. She was moaning, and rocking her hips a bit as I licked the sweet taste of my neighbors cum from my wife's pussy.

After I had my fill I sat up and asked "Did you see Bill this morning?"

"He came over while the kids were at your moms" she said with a flushed voice. "I needed him to check the AC, it popped a breaker yesterday."

"He helped with the AC so you left him cum in your cookie?" I interjected sarcastically.

"Well, it's been so hot, and I really wanted that AC fixed" my wife shot back. "Once the air was back on I felt like it was my duty as a good neighbor to give him a little."

So far I have been horny as hell today, and spent a good bit of the afternoon writing about it to keep all the details fresh in my head.

I just saw Bill as I went to check the mail. "Hey neighbor!" he boomed, "I kept a eye on her while you were gone"

"She mentioned you were pretty handy." I said smoothly "Hope we did not put you out at all."

"No trouble at all" Bill grinned, "No trouble at all, my pleasure!"

Of that I am certain...

CXXXLewis
CXXXLewis
23 Followers