Good Neighbours Ch. 03

Story Info
Susie calls round on Adam.
3.8k words
4.36
23.4k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Kevsta for his help.

*

Susie:

The next time we met our partners were both there; it was quite awkward. Every time our eyes met I pictured a scene from our last intimate encounter, especially how he had licked me clean!

Adam:

It was bloody embarrassing the next time we met. That little minx Susie, kept catching my eye then blushing and looking away. Was she remembering our last encounter? I hope so. Meeting Susie and her husband, even if only for five minutes, had been nerve-wracking for me as we "exchanged pleasantries", while I pictured that image burned into my mind. Every time she had caught my eye I was scared I was going to give the game away, but my wife and her husband didn't pick up on anything. I had the problem of a stiffening cock to worry about too. I was so glad when it was over.

Susie:

The next day opportunity knocked. Our partners were both at work. Adam and I had mornings off. I couldn't resist.

I waited a few minutes after his wife left, then prepared.

First I rang Adam, "I'll be round in five minutes, okay?"

"Yes, but..."

"No questions, see you soon."

Then I took the next step in my plan. I took off my jumper and bra. I took off my jeans and knickers. I put on a pair of black, lace-top, hold-up stockings and my new black high heels. At the front door I put on my mac, tied the belt and, popping up my keys in my pocket, went out. I walked down the path, turned and walked up the drive to Adam's front door. My heels made a rhythmic click that broke the silence in the empty suburban street.

I rang the door bell and waited.

Adam:

I put the phone down and trembled. After the last time with Susie, I had managed to convince myself it had happened, I was lucky, but that was it. I glanced at the clock, I wondered if I should get dressed, all I had on was a bathrobe after having my shower. I had planned on sitting in the sun for a while before I left for the afternoon shift.

The ring of the doorbell made me jump. God, I had been standing next to the phone for five minutes? Maybe it wasn't her, maybe it was the Postman. Through the glass though, it was her. Susie. I opened the door. She looked nice, but she had her coat on. Maybe she wasn't coming to see me as such. I held my breath, waiting for her to say something.

Susie:

He looked slightly stunned, but in a good way.

"Aren't you going to invite me in Adam?" I asked.

"Of course," he replied, flustered, "please come in Susie."

I walked in and at his indication went into the lounge. My hands poised on my belt, I spoke.

"Adam, I've come to apologise for, um, last time. I was a bit controlling and very demanding. I've come to make it up to you."

I unbelted my coat and shrugged it off, letting it fall to the floor. Adam gasped.

"For the next hour I am yours. Yours to command; yours to use. I am completely yours."

As those words left my mouth I shivered. What was I letting my self in for?

Adam:

She stood, in the middle of the living room in the sunlight, her coat falling to the floor, revealing; her! She stood wearing just black stockings, two inch heels, and a smile. That was all. I just looked; I was speechless.

"Are you -- sure?" I asked, wondering what terribly good deed I had done to deserve this. I quickly glanced around to make sure it wasn't a trap or anything. She just stood, raising her hands above her head, to meet together, fully stretched, all the while looking me in the eye and smiling.

"Oh yes -- I'm sure Adam. I want you to." She halted briefly. "Do with me what you will. I feel ever-so naughty!"

My mind was in a whirl. After all she had shown me before just what she could do. My bathrobe was no defence against my hardening cock, and of course, it began to stick out, betraying the effect she must have known she would have on me, perfect, curvy Susie from next door, here, in our living room. She still stood, arms raised, and slowly twirled round on those heels, spinning, shifting, all the way round, her round, curved bum cheeks, above the tops of the black stockings, I felt the parting of the bathrobe as my cock peeked out -- almost as if he wanted to see her again for himself.

"Stop" I called, transfixed by the sight of her bum; so round, so full, so inviting. "So, you feel naughty do you?"

"Yes" she whispered, still standing, arms outstretched. I strode to her back, running my arms down her arms, over her shoulders, down her sides, onto her waist, resting them on her hips. Slowly, I let them travel back up, exploring the soft smoothness of her womanly belly. She shivered as I enjoyed the tremble in her tummy, my hands then rising to cup each breast, resting them in my hands, my fingers reaching round, my palms on the sides, till my fingers found her nipples, slowly rubbing them in tortuous circles.

"Then stay like that Susie -- just for a moment"

I let go, of her breasts, they dropped, bouncing down to their fullness. I heard a gasp of dismay escape her, but she stayed, swaying ever so slightly. Unseen, behind her, I slipped the belt from my robe, and shrugged it off my shoulders 'til it dropped. Kissing her lightly on one shoulder, and then the other, I reached for her hands, and tied them quickly, binding them in a loop with the belt.

Susie:

I had been so lost in the ecstasy of teasing Adam, Twirling round to give him a full view, then standing with him behind me, enjoying the sensation of his hands tracing a path over my shoulders, sides and hips, before moving up my belly and the cupping my breasts, it felt wonderful.

Then, suddenly and unexpectedly, I found my hands tied! I stifled a squeal. I had said 'anything' and I trusted him.

"So, you feel naughty, Susie?" he asked.

"Yes" I replied in a whisper.

"What?" he said sharply. My nerves returned; had I misjudged him?

"Yes, Adam" I called, louder.

I was rewarded by him pinching my nipples, quite roughly.

I did squeal this time.

Adam:

"So, you feel naughty, Susie?"

"Yes" she whispered.

"What?"

"Yes, Adam" she called, louder. I placed my hands back on the fullness of her bosom, but this time pinching each nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "Ouch"

"Hush" I whispered in her ear. "You feel naughty Susie? You are mine to command and use, are you?"

I could feel her trembling, as I nipped a little harder, just enough to let her know she couldn't wriggle free of the only contact my body had with hers at this minute.

"Then surely, my dear little Susie, you should call me Master shouldn't you?"

"Yes Ad...Master" she said, proudly, loudly, and clearly. Her breathing was heavy, but controlled.

"I can do with you what I will, can I, Susie? And you feel naughty do you?"

"Yes Master" she said, confidently.

"Well, naughty girls should be punished don't you think? Naughty, naked girls in heat, in stockings, in heels, who love a nice chocolate bar should at least be made aware of just how naughty they have been, shouldn't they?"

"Yes Master, ohhh."

As she answered, I pressed my body against hers, my cock, in the small of her back, pressed into her, as my hands dropped to her hips, pulling her back into me, as I lazily licked the nape of her neck.

Susie:

In a whisper, but in a tone that left me in no doubt he was in total control he instructed me to call him 'Master', pinching my nipples roughly to make his point. I was fighting my rising panic, breathing heavily.

"I can do with you what I will, can I, Susie? And you feel naughty do you?" he asked.

"Yes Master" I said, with a confidence I didn't feel.

He told me how naughty I was and how I needed to be made aware of just how naughty I had been. From behind he hugged me; I could feel his erect cock pressing hard against my back. He held me close and licked my neck.

Adam:

"Then, my sweet naughty Susie, you must bend over the back of the settee, and accept punishment!"

Without speaking, she walked away, round the settee, dropping forwards over the back, her tied hands reaching for the front of the cushion, her breasts hanging, nipples scraping across the fabric, her back, bathed in sunlight, her bum, curved over the back. I quickly dropped to my knees in front of her, and as she raised her head, kissed her on the lips. She didn't realise though, that my hands, hidden from view, had tied the loose ends of the belt to the leg of the settee.

I eyed the belt of her mac, on the floor. "Now then Susie, I wonder what I should do, hmm?" She suddenly realised she was tied, and half-heartedly started to struggle.

Susie:

I had guessed that some spanking might be involved, with the use of the word 'naughty', so when he ordered me to 'assume the position' over the settee I moved swiftly into position. He kissed me tenderly. I tried to move.

I couldn't.

'Fuck!' I thought, 'I hadn't expected this.'

There I was naked, apart from stockings, with my bum and lower regions totally exposed.

I shivered. I was sure I could trust him; couldn't I?

Adam:

Her eyes followed me as I walked round, sliding the belt through my hands. Her face betrayed a slight fear, yet her eyes were defiant, almost daring me, egging me on. I reached round, underneath her, pulling her back, her belly on the ridge of the settee. Before she could move, I tied the belt from her coat round her waist, as if on an invisible coat. Playfully, I slapped her left cheek, her bum jiggling, my hand print faint on the skin. She let out a gasp. The other hand, the other cheek, then repeated twice, each time a little harder. Her cheeks began to glow pink. Her breathing laboured, she was squirming, but not to get away, I think she was enjoying it.

"The little minx," I thought, "I'll bet she wanted this!"

So I gave her what she wanted.

Three times more, on each side of her bum, that wondrous curvy rump of flesh, the two rounded orbs, taut from her heels and her position, reddening, redder. I stepped back, admiring the view, the sunlight on her back, the blond hair parted at the nape of her neck, the swell of her breasts moving as she breathed, as she wriggled, the glint of moisture between her legs.

Susie:

Each blow on my exposed bottom jolted me, making my tits jiggle and my bum sting. I realised after the third slap that I was actually enjoying it. I was enjoying the feeling of helplessness and of being under Adam's control. I wanted him to spank me and make me squeal. He stood behind me. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter with every passing moment. The knowledge that he was staring straight at it made me blush.

Adam

I stopped. The little tease! She was wet. I silently stepped between her legs, and folded my body down onto hers, pressing her firmly onto the back of the settee, forcing her to bend even more, as my hands cupped each breast, easily finding the bullet-hard points of her nipples, tweaking them, rolling them between my fingers. My cock pressed between the cheeks of her bum, nestled in her lower cleavage, pressing into the base of her spine.

"So, quiet, shy little Susie, the chocolate-lover, the licker-lover, what should I give you now" I hissed into her ear.

"Please, Ad -- Master" she groaned, her hips trying to sway, trying to wriggle, her legs opening a little more, allowing my cock to press down harder, parting those cheeks delightfully

Susie:

The sensation of heat in my pussy was unbelievable! Here I was, bent over Adam's settee, naked, bar heels and stockings, spanked till my cheeks positively burned, not with pain but, well, desire, I guess. I tried to move, to get my clit to have some sensation of being rubbed, anything, any friction. Then I felt him. His long frame seemed to mould to mine, curving along, over, around my back, his legs between mine, his belly pressed into my back, his...

'Fuck!' I thought, 'that's hard!

I could only groan as I felt the heat of his shaft, his cock, his throbbing cock, crushed between us, in the valley of my arse, so that his balls were dangling near my bum and my pussy, while the tip pressed into my lower back. I swear I could feel it slide, skin on skin, but not drag. Was it my sweat, or was it his precum I wondered.

I was more than a little scared. There I was naked, apart from stockings and heels, totally at his mercy. I felt I could trust him, but what had I let myself in for, had I opened Pandora's Box here, bitten off more than I could chew, I wondered?

Adam:

I chuckled to myself.

Sweet shy little Susie from next door -- never in my wildest dreams had I thought she had this hidden side within her.

"If this is a one-off then I'll make sure she remembers it well." I thought "and if she enjoys it, well, who knows?"

I dropped to my knees, and slowly, holding her hips with both hands, so that her movements were limited, I traced the flat of my tongue across her lips, splaying them open, travelling on up, past her open pussy, over her ridge, past her tight little brown star. Every time I arrived above that delight, I lifted my tongue from her, to return and start again. After ten swipes of my tongue, she was trembling, her pussy was leaking so much, and her whole crotch was wet, covered in juices. I stood, reaching again for her breasts.

She shifted slightly, to rub her bum into me, to tease and brush my cock with her round curved cheeks.

"Stop wriggling my Pretty, or you may regret it!"

I stepped back, slipping my open palm between her thighs, slowly trailing it back and upwards, palm and fingers seeking and spreading her honeyed juices up into the fold of her bum cheeks. She shuddered as I dragged the tip of my finger over her little star opening. On the third pass of my hands and fingers, she pressed back, slightly, but definitely pressing.

"Some Water?" I asked, as I stepped away, into the kitchen.

Susie:

When he began to lick me I nearly died of pleasure. His tongue trailing all along my open pussy and on up the crack of my bum was delightful. I was soon covered in a mixture of my own juices and my sweat and his saliva. Shamefully I wriggled by bum to maximise the contact. He told me to stop.

He stepped back and then began using his hand to smear the sticky juices all over my bum. He kept teasing my bum cleavage and, delightfully, my tight bum hole. Again, embarrassingly I responded by pushing back.

Annoyingly he stopped and offered me a drink of water, which he went to fetch without waiting formy reply. I was annoyed, I didn't want things tto stop.

Adam

Coming back, I gently tipped the glass to her lips, my other hand behind my back, as she took a few sips, her eyes fixed on my cock. When she stopped drinking, I stood, and returned behind her.

"Mine to command, mine to use, eh? We have half an hour left of my hour Pet. What should I do?"

"Adam, I mean Master, yes I am yours to use. Please, please fuck me" she whispered.

Susie:

He returned and made me drink, his cock tantalisingly in view.

"What should I do?" he asked.

I almost begged him to fuck me.

Adam:

I teased her, asking her again what she wanted, saying that I couldn't hear her, quietly opening the little tub of Vaseline, and smearing it over the head of my shaft.

In a desperate tone she said "Master, Please, Fuck me, put your cock in me, now..."

She got no further, her voice tailed off in a startled gasp, her body wriggled, her breasts swayed, as she felt the tip of my cock pressed on her bum.

Susie:

Just as I pleaded with him to fuck me I felt his hard, huge cock pressing against my bottom.

"NO!" I screamed as I tried to wriggle free.

Adam:

"No, no, no........ohhhhh!" she cried out.

Her protests stopped suddenly, as -- with no help on my part -- her wriggling and moving had given just enough pressure between us, for the head of my cock to slip inside her hot tunnel. I felt the muscles squeeze me as she stiffened, not daring to move. I stayed still, letting her get used to the situation.

"Mine to command and use, I believe you said Susie? Just relax, and I will use you, and please you, I promise my pet."

Susie:

I took a deep breath. His cock felt huge inside my tight bum-hole, even though I guessed that just the tip was inside me. It felt surprisingly nice! Maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

He spoke, "Mine to command and use, I believe you said Susie? Just relax, and I will use you, and please you, I promise my pet."

His words calmed me.

"Please use me any way you see fit Master." I said my voice as confident as I could manage.

I waited to see what happened next.

Adam:

Reaching underneath her, I slipped the tip of my finger round her wet pussy lips, not entering, but just enough to tantalise and tease her. She began to squirm -- oh joy! -- and as she did, she moved on my cock. The sensation was incredible, hot, tight, pinching then relaxing. Slowly, as she moved beneath me, I matched her movements, careful to ensure that the puckered ring which held me tightly, was well greased. In just ten or fifteen movements, half my cock was buried in her. Her breathing was becoming ragged again, her head shaking and rolling. I forsake her pussy, and reached with both hands to cup her breasts, weighing each one admirably in my hands, before teasing and pulling her nipples. She began to wail at the same time as I felt the first spasm in her canal as she came.

Susie:

Adam managed to tease my wet pussy with his long fingers, making me squirm. With each movement he slipped a little further in. he was being so gentle; I had feared that he would use me roughly, but I began to relax allowing him to penetrate me even further. The feeling was beyond description, wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. Frustratingly he moved his hand away from my pussy and began to knead my breasts, squeezing my already sore nipples again. I began to come.

Adam

She screamed out really loud, all the while trying to thrust back onto me, but instead I released her breasts, and held her ass cheeks apart, as I began to slowly thrust half of my cock in and out of her. She now matched my movements, each time taking a little more of me, urging me on with her mewlings and panted breathing.

Susie:

I screamed from pleasure, but he wasn't done just yet. Pulling the cheeks of my bum right apart he pushed forward when I pushed back, fucking my arse, until he was right inside me. I was on the edge of losing control.

Adam:

Before long, I was on the verge, almost all of me was in her now, and she was opening up beautifully. As I began to lose control, and my balls contracted, cum pulsing up my shaft, deep within her, I lowered myself onto her back, burying every inch of me in her. Her muscles began their dance again, as she cried my name out, coming with me, then inch by inch, forcing me out of her, as her contractions increased, till finally, I slid out of her, and she let out a small sound of surprise. I stood, arching my back, reaching for the towel I had placed beside her.

Susie:

Deep, deep inside me I felt him twitch. He folded himself down onto me, his chest against my back. Whether I began to come for a second time or if it was a continuation of the first I don't know, but I was experiencing a massive orgasm. Eventually my twitching forced his cock out and I felt his cum dribbling out of my bum.

Adam:

Cleaning myself, and then her, I stepped in front of her, and bent to lift her head. She started to shake her head, and I kissed her on the lips, our mouths opening and tongues dancing.

"So Susie, you like to tease?"

"No Master" she looked me in the eye as I undid her hands "I like to come!"

"You can come here anytime my sweet little Pet, anytime" I whispered, helping her stand.

I picked up her coat, and threaded the belt through the loops, then lead her into the kitchen. I made her stand, legs apart, while I dampened one end of the towel, and cleaned her, before drying her with the other end. I then made sure my cock was cleaned also.

12