Good Night Kisses

Story Info
Kiss her here - and here - and here.
2.8k words
4.7
34.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7Wishes
7Wishes
3 Followers

When we got back to the hotel room, Brian immediately went to his laptop and began downloading pictures of the elk. They had been magnificent creatures and he wanted to see his shots on the larger screen of the laptop. As I got ready for bed, he called me over to look at a particularly good shot several times. I was thrilled for him, of course.

Snuggled underneath the covers, I had a beautiful view of Brian's profile at the hotel room's small little dining table. His face glowed in the soft light of the computer screen and I thought about how handsome he was, absorbed in his work. I stared at his strong hands dancing across the keyboard and my mind drifted to the leisurely and pleasurable morning we had spent in bed. My nipples grew hard remembering those same hands dancing across my body. My own hand snuck down and dipped into my panties. I quietly rubbed my pussy and stared at the handsome man across the room. Still absorbed in his photography, he didn't notice until I made a small mewling noise.

"Did you say something, Kelly?" He looked over.

"Will you come kiss me goodnight?" I asked. He got up and came to the bed, sitting on the edge. As he got closer he could see my hand moving under the covers; his eyes lit up and he said, "What are you doing under there?" Without saying a word, I brought my wet fingers up to his lips and brushed them across. He licked his lips with a low, sexy laugh and caught my hand in his. He held it in place as he gently sucked all the juice from my fingers. "Where do you want me to kiss you goodnight?" he said when the last finger slipped from between his lips.

I pointed to my forehead and whispered, "Here." Brian leaned down and kissed my forehead gently. "There, baby. Anyplace else?" I pointed to my cheek and he obediently kissed both sides so sweetly I nearly cried. "And?" I pointed to my lips. He touched his lips to mine in a chaste kiss but when he began to sit back up, I followed him, deepening the kiss. I opened my mouth and brushed his lips with my tongue and he matched me. I pressed closer to him and let the passion of the kiss take over. When we parted at last, I was gratified to see he was breathing a little quicker.

I lay against the pillows, eyes nearly shut, and then pointed to my neck, at the spot just below my ear. "Here, too?" I whispered and he said as leaned in, "Anywhere you want." He kissed my neck, nibbling and sucking until I was squirming beneath him. I let out a disappointed, protesting moan when he stopped and he grinned widely.

"Is that all?" In answer, I pulled the covers down. I looked into his eyes as I unbuttoned my gown and then cupped my right breast, holding it up for his lips. Brian kissed all along the outside of the breast, avoiding the nipple until a soft "Please..." slides unbidden from my mouth. His hot lips close around the tip of my breast and he uses his tongue to flick the tip. My back arches to press myself closer to him as a small moan escapes my lips. He worships one breast and then moves to the other while my left hand caresses the back of his head and my right hand grips the sheet convulsively. Brian sucks hard, then nibbles gently... it's driving me crazy when he stops and leans over my face. I bring my hand around to the front and cup his cheek gently. When I've calmed just a bit he says, "Anywhere else?"

I just look at him and he sweeps the cover from the bed, completely revealing my body. His right hand tangles in my hair and he comes in close for another kiss while his left hand raises my gown. His hot palm contrasts deliciously with the cool air as he rests it right above my panty line.

"Nowhere else? Are you sure?" he teases me. His eyes sparkle as I arch my hips with a silent plea. "Come on," he urges me to say it. His hand rubs across the top of my pelvic bone, so close! I pull his head close to my lips and kiss his ear, then whisper hotly, "Please..." My tongue darts into his ear and his hips thrust forward, letting me feel that delicious hardness pressed tightly into my hip. "Mmmm, please what, pretty girl?" his hand continues in slow, lazy circles right above where I desperately want it to be.

"Please lick my pussy, Brian, please?" I can feel my face getting hot looking into his eyes but his expression is worth any embarrassment. My reward comes immediately as he plunges his hand into my panties. He runs two fingers across my clit and into the wetness below. My hips come off the bed and I let out a little cry as his fingers come back to my clit. With a finger on each side of my swollen nub, he rubs up and down, driving me crazy. I was moaning nearly continuously as he nuzzled my ear, whispering, "Such a wet little pussy for me..." before kissing his way down my body to the juncture of my legs. He stands first and takes his jeans off, the erection making them too uncomfortable. I love the sight of his hard cock and I moan in appreciation. He slides my panties off and spreads my legs widely as he lays down between them, parting the lips wide as well. His lips touch my clit and his tongue sneaks out and swipes it gently. I raise my hips to meet his mouth but he backs away. "Is that enough?"

My voice comes out high and panicked. "No, no, no, no! Please, Brian, please! Lick my pussy!" His tongue laves each lip up and down, covering every bit of my most intimate place except my clit. I let out soft "Ohs!" of pleasure when his tongue circles the entrance of my dripping hole. His hot mouth feels so good, so soft on me, but he knows what I want. He seems content to continue to play with me without giving me what I require to put me over the edge and the need in me turns desperate.

"Brian?!" I gasp out his name. "Hmmm?" he hums in answer, his tongue never stopping. "Brian, will you suck my clit?" I close my eyes tightly. His tongue grazes my clit before he ever responds, causing my legs to suddenly jerk. "All you ever have to do is ask." His lips close around my swollen clit and he sucks gently. I practically levitate off the bed, shouting his name.

He slips two fingers inside and slowly pumps them in and out. It's his turn to moan in appreciation as my pussy floods onto his hands and mouth. It seems to last forever; I'm just on the edge and it feels too good to be real! I can't be still, my legs thrash and he has to hold me down as he sucks gently and laps his tongue over my hot swollen clit. I let out a little squeal as he suddenly sucks hard and then I'm cumming. My legs press together and I convulse on his hands and mouth, shivering and shaking and letting out little satisfied purrs. He crawls up over me and I wrap my arms around him, pressing him close, craving the touch of his body. My legs hook around his and the weight of his body feels exactly right on mine. I keep him close for a minute and then he rolls us onto our sides, his arms holding me tightly.

I give him open-mouth, sucking, sweet kisses on his lips, cheeks, and handsome jaw line, murmuring my delight at his oral talents. I can taste myself on him and I tell him so. I can feel his hard cock pressed into my tummy and I let my hand run up and down his back, stroking gently, then over across his hip and onto his tummy. But instead of going down, my hand wanders up onto his chest, running through the crisp hair and over his shoulder and back down. I stop at his nipples and use my thumb to run over one little button and then the other. I lick my thumb to get them nice and wet, making Brian groan and roll onto his back. He spreads both arms wide and I snuggle into his side, letting my right hand roam his body. My hand runs down to his thighs and I tease him just like he teased me, stroking all around his groin but never quite touching his very hard cock. I prop myself on one elbow so my lips can reach his flat little nipple and I run my tongue over it, then suck it. Finally, I lightly run my finger tips over his balls.

"Ohhh, yes, that's it, Kelly, that's it..." he says softly. I cup them gently and massage them, rolling them and feeling their weight in my palm. Then my hand comes up and grasps the base of his cock, causing him to groan softly. I stroke up and down gently, then place my palm on the head and rotate it lightly. His hips strain up to increase the contact and it's just too tempting, my mouth is practically watering to slip his long hard cock inside my lips.

I get up on my knees and rid myself of the gown completely before I suck him into my mouth in one long hard suck. I go down until his cock reaches the back of my throat and I nearly gag, then let it slowly slide out. In and out in a slow, sensuous rhythm, I suck my soft mouth over his cock. I keep my hand on the base but I've suddenly changed my mind. I raise up and straddle his body, looking into his surprised eyes as I run his cock up and down my still-dripping slit. He looks at me questioningly, knowing I would normally never pass up a chance to suck his cock, but his eyes shut in pleasure as I slowly slide my tight, hot, very wet pussy down over him.

I reach for his hands and he raises his arms into the air to give me balance as I begin to ride him. I let go of his hand briefly to reach down and spread my lips, giving my clit full contact with Brian's pelvic bone. I moan softly as my hips begin to rock back and forth. His cock fills me up completely; I can feel the head brushing against my womb. The sensation of power is amazing as I use Brian's cock for my pleasure; I throw my head back and moan out his name. I know it's delicious torture for him. He can feel my hot pussy gripping him and shuddering around him, feel my squirting juices covering his balls, but the movements of my hips are too small to bring him.

He can tell I'm coming close to my second orgasm and he releases one hand and takes the nipple of my right breast in his fingers. "Cum for me, Kelly..." he whispers coaxingly. I moan even louder; I love it when he talks to me. His fingers have made the nipple even harder and now he grips it between his thumb and finger and twists gently. "Cum, pretty girl. Do you like riding my hard cock? You do, don't you? I want to feel you cum on my cock." His fingers on my nipple grow more insistent. "How does it feel? Tell me how much you love my cock inside you..." I moan louder and my movements get more desperate. His hands go to my hips to hold me steady.

"Play with your breasts for me. I want to see you pleasure yourself. Make yourself cum for me." My hands go to my breasts and I caress them while Brian watches. My fingers find the nipples and I roll them back and forth, increasing the pressure until it's quite sharp. The noise coming from me is at an unbelievable level when I feel a deep rolling pleasure begin. I frantically grind my hips into his as the orgasm washes over me.

A deep, warm lethargic feeling seeps into my bones as I lower myself to Brian's chest. I place little kisses all over while I let him feel the involuntary orgasmic rippling of my pussy on his still hard cock. Each time my intimate muscles grip him suddenly, he starts a little bit. Finally, his patience is at an end and he rolls me to the side and gets on his knees. I give a quiet whine of disappointment when his cock slides out of me.

"Come here, baby." he commands and I get to my knees as well, turning so that our hips are aligned and Brian has a full view of my entire ass. I place my head on the bed, arching my back and lifting my pussy higher for him. One hand grips my hip to hold me steady and he uses the other hand to insert his throbbing cock. He's been tortured for such a long time, I grin secretly into the curve of my arm. I breathe his name as he slowly slides in, giving me a little time to adjust.

The second stroke is anything but slow. He slams his entire length into me and I feel his balls slap against my still sensitive clit. I let out a gasp of surprise and he repeats the move, pausing a little between each stroke. And then he develops a hard and fast rhythm that leaves me gasping. Having already cum twice, my pussy is so sensitive that each stroke brings on a shivering, pleasurable response... it's like a mini-orgasm and it feels incredible. My inhibitions are gone as I begin to beg Brian to fill me with his hot cream.

"Brian, cum in me, please, fill my pussy with your cream, please I want it so badly...." He groans in response and slams me even harder. It's harder than I've ever been fucked. I am beginning to creep forward on the bed, so I start to meet his thrusts by pushing back and that does it for him. With a shout of my name, he plunges his cock as deep inside me as he can get it and I can feel the pulsations as he shoots thick creamy cum deep inside my wanting pussy. I flex the muscles there to grip him even more tightly. His hands grip my hips and he is pressed so tightly against me; it feels wonderful knowing he's experiencing such pleasure. When he finally stops cumming, he pulls his cock from me and I relax onto the bed. He falls to the sheet beside me and I turn to face him, snuggling into him. A few minutes pass and our breathing has returned to normal. I'm about to fall asleep but my hip is in the giant wet spot I've left on the bed and it's cold.

"Are you ok, sweetheart?" he whispers. I nod my head. I'm pretty much past speech or even thought. "Let me see." I spread my legs for him and his hand cups my pussy gently. "Not sore?" I shake my head and then my body shivers a little as his finger brushes over my clit and then down to the entrance of my pussy. His cum is oozing out, mixing with my juices. His fingers swirl lightly around and I love the feel of his fingers mixing us together even more. He brings his hand up to my lips and I taste us, mixed together. So sweet.

The blankets and sheets are in the floor and I'm starting to shiver when Brian suggests we move to the other bed. This is why we always get hotel rooms with two doubles, even though we're the only ones staying in the room. I nod my agreement and he leads me from the bed. When I stand, I feel our secretions drip down my thighs. "Can we go to the bathroom first?" I ask. He follows me in there and I turn on the hot water and run a washcloth under it. I hold his face in one hand and wash it with the other. Then I gently wrap it around his cock and thoroughly clean him. I wash his balls and even his thighs, too, because I have soaked him in our play. He does the same for me and then we go back to the beds, pulling down the cover on the fresh one and slipping in between.

We get close, spooning together so that his entire length is pressed against my back. His hand comes around to cup my breast and I sigh in contentment as he kisses the top of my head, whispering, "You give me sweet dreams." That's the last I remember as I drift off to my own sweet dreams.

7Wishes
7Wishes
3 Followers