Good Puppy

Story Info
Ryan teaches Katie how to bark like a dog.
1.9k words
4.07
145.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on the computer and browsing the internet was all that Katie really had left to do that was semi stimulating. She had lost her job a few months ago and now spent most of her days at home waiting for her husband to come back from work. She hated the satisfying look on his face when he strode through the door, He was the bread winner now and Katie despised him for that. She, at the top of her career, had pulled in a larger income then Ryan which made her feel semi independent in their marriage. It was a good balance they had until she lost her job due to outsourcing.

After all of the money in her separate bank account dried up, Katie had to look towards Ryan for help. Like any loving husband would, he granted her what she needed to pay her bills. Ryan knew this was a power move on his part which made Katie even more in his debt. He toyed with the idea in his head for a bit until Katie interrupted him.

"I need to go to the dry cleaners to pick up your suit for party next weekend. Oh that reminds me, I was wondering if maybe I could get a new dress too" with a few seconds too long gap, carried with a quiet sigh "please?"

Ryan saw that at her saying please, Katie immediately dropped eye contact. Where was his powerful woman? What happened to her? After 5 years of marriage Katie has never said please to Ryan before. Trying with all his power and strength to hold back his grin he stood up straight.

"Sure thing Katie, about how much do you need?"

"Um... I don't know exactly... maybe um... a hundred dollars?"

"How about this; after work I will run by the store and pick out something for you. It will be a surprise and I am sure you will adore it, deal?"

Katie still looking at the ground somewhere near her feet mumbled an incoherent "yes" and "thank you" which she was sure Ryan had heard because he quickly walked out the door leaving her alone. She felt like such crap after that conversation with Ryan.

She couldn't spend all day thinking about it now; she had chores to be done. Before she lost her job, all the chores were split so that each party had equal amounts but now that Katie was out of a job, Ryan had hinted that it wouldn't be fair if he continued to do all the housework while Katie sat around.

Around what Katie believed to be Ryan's lunch break, she received a call from his cell. She didn't answer it because she was still a bit irritated at him from their conversation earlier. Lounging on the couch she heard the answering machine go off in another room.

"Hey it's just me checking to see if you are doing your chores. I also wanted to ask you to do a few things for me before I get there. I will be running a little late because I have to stop at the store and cleaners so I am sure you will have enough time. I need you to shave yourself nice and clean everywhere. I also want you to take a bath and clean yourself really nice for me. Don't bother putting anything too complicated on because I want you to try on this thing I promised to get you. Ok love you bye!"

Katie shuddered in response to the message. She would be damned if she was going to take a shower and shave herself for him. Fuck that bastard. She decided to pick up a good book and curl up on the couch, dozing off for a minutes at a time.

Katie heard his car pull up in the drive way. Her stomach dropped slightly as she set down her book and ran into the kitchen pulling out a beer from the fridge to hand to Ryan. She couldn't understand what brought her to do this and why she felt she was in trouble. She calmly walked out into the living room and handed him the cold beverage.

"What the fuck did I tell you bitch?"

"Um... um... umm... Ryan I thought you were just kidding."

He grabbed her by the hair simultaneously dropping his bag on the ground. Ryan dragged her into the bathroom and pushed her hard on the ground. He could see tears welling up in the corner of her eyes. This fueled him even more sending a jolt of electricity to his pants. It was his turn to be boss.

"Take off your fucking clothes you filthy bitch. Did I stutter? What the fuck are you waiting for?"

Katie tore off her shirt and pants followed by her underwear and bra. Waiting for further instructions, she kept her eyes on the floor. She was so scared of Ryan. Who was this man who had taken over her shy and subtle husband?

"I want you to get on all fours and climb into the shower. I don't want you to look at me or talk. If you speak I will make you pay for it."

Katie did exactly what she was told to do. When she was completely in the tub, Ryan turned on the shower head full blast. Icy bullets hit all over her back. She began to sob. The tears were masked by the icy stream of water and she was thankful for that.

Ryan took out a sponge and body wash and started to wash her body while she stayed on all fours. He paid special attention to her clit and ass. After he was satisfied with the soapy lather, he started to shave her. When he had finished he slid his hands all over her firm body admiring his handy work.

"That wasn't so hard now was it honey? Now I need you to get out and dry yourself off. Go wait in the bedroom I will be right there." He gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked out of the room.

Katie not daring to disobey him again ran into the bedroom after she dried off. She had stopped crying now but she still had this aching knot in her stomach. A cool calm before the storm she thought.

Ryan arrived a few minutes later with the bag he dropped in the living room. A wicked smile took up half his face as he pulled out a leash and collar. He motioned for Katie to come to him. He put the collar on her tightly and hooked the leash on. And put the bag on the floor by the door.

"This will be good for now I think. First I need to teach you the basics. You are not to talk to me or give me any eye contact of any sort. I am your master now and you will do as I tell you or I will punish you as I see fit. I want you to get on the bed on all fours and stay in that position until I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?"

Katie nodded slightly. This terror she had never felt before was building up in her. She needed to run away. She needed to get away from this man.

Sensing this wanting to flee, Ryan jerked on her leash and it brought her to all fours immediately. He lifted her up and set her on the bed and told her to turn around and stop crouching so he could get a nice view of her holes. He took off his pants and shirt throwing them haphazardly on the floor. Still with the leash in his hand he pulled her slightly and heard a whimper. His dick swelled in excitement.

He pulled out the remaining items from the bag. Inside was a tripod and video recorder. He didn't want Katie to know that he had this so he set it up as silently and secretly as he could. When he was done he got back on the bed and mounted Katie. She was already extremely wet from all the excitement which was pleasing to know. He spread her legs a little further apart and pushed his cock deep into her soaked cunt.

Katie shrieked in pain with the first hard thrust Ryan delivered. She felt him pull her leash harder as she dropped her head towards the pillows for comfort. With one of his hands on her waist and one of them wrapped tightly around the leash, she was trapped in this position.

"You stupid bitch. Who is the master now, you fucking dog? What do little doggies do you bitch? What do they say? Huh? What do doggies say you little whore?"

"unhh... uhh uhhnn... umm... please... uhhhh... uhhnnnn.... Uhhhnnn" was all that Katie could mutter between heavy thrusts as her eyes were watering heavily.

"Wrong you stupid dog" as Ryan inserted two of his fingers deep inside her ass making sure she could feel it. "they bark like good little doggies. They go woof. Bark for me you stupid mutt." Ryan thrusted harder and harder as he smiled in sick delight.

"uhhhnn... Uhhh... ahhh... no... please... no... uhhn. Unhhh" she snorted in retort.

"Good little doggies don't say no you stupid bitch" as he forced his fingers deeper in her asshole hearing her squeal. "Doggies don't squeal either you little bitch. Bark for me or I will make you pay"

"uhhhn... uhnnn... uhhhhh... uhh... wooffff... uhhn" Katie replied in the most defeated and quiet voice.

"What a good little puppy. Puppy deserves a treat. Does puppy want to cum all over me? I think I could give puppy a nice little orgasm. What does puppy think?"

"uhhhnn... uhhh woof... woof... uhhh" she replied with a bit more excitement in her tone.

"Good girl my little puppy. Let's get you a good treat. If you are lucky maybe two!"

With a renewed enthusiasm partly because she had nothing left to lose and partly because this felt so good she panted and barked like an excited dog awaiting a treat. She started trusting her hips back towards Ryan's cock. The slapping of balls against her ass echoed through the room.

Ryan reached around her waist and moved his hand toward her clit and started to franticly rub it in motion with his throbbing and thrusting cock. He could tell she was about to cum all over him so he thrust harder and faster filling up her hole to the brim of hot sex.

A few seconds later Katie started to howl madly. She had cum all over Ryan and her hot juices trickling down her legs in sweet satisfaction. Why had she howled? Why had this been the best orgasm she has had in years?

Ryan pulled out just in time for him to coat his doggie's back all in his pearly white cum. Reaching forward with his free hand, scooped up some of his load and rubbed it all over Katie's mouth

"See little puppy. I promised you two treats and I would never lie to such a good girl." He said while smacking Katie on the ass as he got up.

Ryan pulled the leash hard which made Katie come within inches from his body. He then grabbed a handful of hair and turned her head roughly so she could see the video camera. She then started to sob uncontrollably.

"Bark one more time for me you little bitch... bark for the camera."

Face flushed and trembling Katie replied "woof woof."