Good Riddance

Story Info
He was tired of his wife.
5k words
3.6
71.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quikpeek
Quikpeek
83 Followers

This story was inspired by reading SuperHeroRalph's Valentine's Day Contest entry: Roses and Ropes, I Love Your Friend. I would encourage you to read that story to see where the original premise originated.


Bill found his wife's diary. He knew Karen wanted to divorce him. They had been married for just over four years and they were tired of each other. Bill wanted more adventure in their sex life and he felt that Karen didn't want any at all. Now he knew she found his fantasies disgusting. He now knew other things about Karen too. He knew that she had been having an affair with Robert, her boss at work.

The diary had told Jack a lot about Karen's feelings. About how at first she had enjoyed it when he had her dress sexy when they went out. How she had liked it when her boobs were shown through sheer blouses with no bra and other guys would look at her. She also liked it at first when she "accidentally" flashed her pussy bending over in short skirts he always asked her to wear without panties. She even liked it when the year before last he had made her ride naked in the car while they were on their way to Florida for vacation even though a couple of the truckers had seen her.

But then things changed when Karen started her affair with her boss. It started with an unplanned quick, frenzied sex session in his office about a month after Robert's wife had died in a car crash. Karen had written how she had brought some papers into his office one morning to find him crying. She had started to console him and the next thing she knew she was on his lap riding him. Both were embarrassed about what happened, not talking about it until two weeks later in the break room. That is when they decided they would meet during lunch the following day and go to a nearby motel.

Karen had written how she enjoyed the secret attention she received from her boss. She liked the fact that she didn't have to do anything special for her lover, who just wanted to have missionary sex and then send time cuddling afterwards, not the kinky stuff Bill always asked her to do. She made it a point to note that he had never asked for anal sex, something Bill pestered her about all the time. Karen even detailed the times that Robert just wanted to lay in the hotel room and hold her.

Bill wanted more and Karen wanted less, much less. Bill wanted her to serve his buddies topless for poker nights or football parties. Bill never told her that a couple of the other guy's wives did that, although he had thought about telling her to persuade her to do it. Karen had just flat said "Hell no!" so he kept asking, hoping that at least he could get her to compromise and do something else instead.

Karen quit dressing up for Bill as well. He used to like to watch her get dressed for work, being excited about what she might wear that day. He got excited about thinking that other guys found her hot. Now it seemed to Bill that it was just the same black trousers and some red sweater or blouse every day. He even started going to work early so he didn't have to watch her get dressed anymore.

In her diary Karen wrote about Bill getting jealous of other guys attention to her. Hell, Bill thought, she missed the boat on that one. He got excited by the attention Karen used to get. No, if anything made Bill jealous it was that smuck Frank, whose wife started wearing the cheerleader outfit without a bra for football games at their house and now wore orange Hooter shorts while topless for poker nights at their house. Bill would beat off thinking about her after he returned home from games at their house finding Karen already in bed asleep.

Right after finding Karen's diary Bill found out his company was opening a new office in Jacksonville. He immediately came up with a plan to have his fun and humiliate Karen before she could file for divorce. It all depended on him winning a bet with her. He knew if he went through with this she would definitely divorce him, but good riddance thought. After reading the diary he was ready to start over in the new office without her anyway.

So they made the bet for Karen's birthday, which was on a Monday a week away. Karen had reluctantly agreed to the bet that if Bill could overwhelm her on her birthday that she would allow him to tie her to the bed and have his way with her. She was afraid of what he might do to her but decided if he hurt her in any way that she would have the reason she was looking for to go to the attorney. Then the more she thought about it she determined to give him this one more chance and if he didn't do a good job she would see the attorney anyway.

When she got up on the morning of her birthday to find that Bill had already left for work without giving her flowers, a card or anything she smiled thinking to herself that she would make the appointment for later that week.

Bill had a busy day. There were a lot of preparations to take care of for him to win the bet with Karen. Then there were the preparations he had to make for later in the week as well.

Coming home on her birthday, parking in the driveway and walking up to the house Karen began to have a bad feeling. Something wasn't right. All the curtains were closed. Karen never closed the curtains, at least not the downstairs curtains because she loved the light coming in. She did close the upstairs curtains, but just because of that pervert that lived next door. She thought he may have seen her coming out of the shower one morning from the window in the room above his garage last summer and certainly didn't want that to happen again.

With some hesitation she put her key in the lock to open the front door. She opened the door and the smell of flowers hit her immediately. Looking into the living room she was astounded. There were vases of flowers everywhere she could see.

"Where in the world did Bill get all these flowers? And all these vases?" Karen thought as she entered the living room. There were vases on the end tables, the coffee table, the bookcase, the TV, everywhere. There was an open box of chocolates, with none missing she noticed, and a card on the coffee table as well. Bill was nowhere to be seen.

Karen picked up the card and read, "You are the love of my life and I would do anything for you. Follow the trail of rose pedals for the next part of your special birthday." There was a trail of rose petals leading from the table out into the hall and up the stairs. Now Karen was really starting to be afraid. Bill had gone to a lot of trouble to set this up and she was going to lose the bet. A lot of trouble. The trail led up the stairs and down the hall to their closed bedroom door. Karen's hand was shaking as she twisted the knob, opening the door, not knowing what to expect.

In their bedroom Karen just stared taking in the sight. Here there were roses everywhere. It appeared there was a vase on every flat surface, the nightstands, the dresser, his bureau. The room was lit only by half a dozen candles placed around the room. The bed covers were slightly turned down revealing red satin sheets and the red satin pillowcases which were definitely new. There on her pillow she noticed a small plate with two large chocolate covered strawberries on it.

"Damn," she thought as she stepped into their bedroom, "he really did want to win this bet," becoming more annoyed than scared.

Bill stepped up behind her, putting his arms around her waist and kissed her on the neck. "Go take a quick shower and get changed for the next part of your special evening my love." He felt his acting job was pretty good and he knew he had the bet in the bag. There was no way she could not be overwhelmed already and the best was yet to come.

"Where did you get all these flowers, and how much did they cost us?" Karen asked.

"Don't worry about it, you are worth every penny" he whispered in her ear while thinking "Less you'll get in the divorce!" Bill then told her, "I made a special deal with Joe who owns the flower shop." He didn't elaborate on the "special deal" they had made.

"Now, hurry up and get ready. We don't want to be late for our reservation. We are going to that fancy French restaurant you've been wanting to go to for so long."

Now Karen was really shocked. They hadn't gone out in forever because he wouldn't take her anywhere unless she dressed like a slut, which she now refused to do. Suspicious, she asked, "And what am I supposed to wear?" Turning in his arms she noticed for the first time that Jack was wearing what appeared to be a new suit instead of his usual genes and tee shirt.

"Anything you want," he answered her, "but I did get you a blue dress like the one that Jane wore to the company Christmas party that you liked so much. You'll find it hanging in the bathroom." Actually it was the dress Jane had worn to the Christmas party. Bill knew that Jane and Karen were about the same size and her husband Bobby had been happy to loan the dress to him. The dress was something else Karen had written about in her diary.

Karen remembered the dress Jane had worn. She also remembered that Bill had said it was too long and covered way too much. She couldn't believe Bill had gotten her a dress like that. Not the pervert she was married to now. Maybe the sweet guy she had dated and then married four years ago, but not the guy he was now. It had the neckline that Bill had said was too high. It flared out at the waist and looked long enough to touch the ground. It would cover her completely and display nothing that Bill always pestered her about showing off. "Damn, I'll need to wear heals tonight! Well at least I won't need to shave my legs," she thought, looking at the hanging dress, as she turned on the shower.

Bill waited patiently downstairs while Karen got ready. "Good thing I planned extra time for the Limo," he thought as it seemed Karen took her time getting ready. Bill had pulled some favors to get the Limo, including with poker buddy Ray who drove the Limo. Even so, it cost Bill a few dollars to get the Limo, but again just a few dollars less for her to get in the divorce. Besides, Ray was one of the guys he had in mind for his plan after winning the bet.

The smile on Karen's face as she came down the stairs told Bill that he had won the bet. Everything else was just icing on the cake so that Karen would never suspect anything for what Bill had in mind for Friday. The Limo ride to the expensive French restaurant, the exquisite meal, the trip home and even as they went to bed afterwards gave Karen no clue what lay ahead. She was certainly overwhelmed for Bill to do all this for her birthday and had to concede that he had won the bet. She was shocked when they got home and after telling Bill that he could tie her up he refused and said he would take a rain check.

Karen didn't call the lawyer that week, in fact she convinced herself that Bill had changed. It was like the old Bill was back. The following days that week Bill actually talked with Karen, complimented her on dinners, even let her have the remote when they watched TV!

That is until she got home from work on Friday. She got home and pulled in beside Bill's car never suspecting a thing. Entering the front door her stomach turned into a knot when she saw Bill setting on the couch in his underwear, beer in one hand and a red silk rope in the other. The pervert Bill was back.

The shocked look on her face was worth every penny Bill had spent on her birthday to win the bet. He had been jerking off all week thinking about what was about to happen ever since she had conceded he had won the bet. The anticipation of the last few days had him ready to go. Putting down his beer, "Up to the bedroom we go," he commanded. "It's my turn to have some fun."

"But I thought..." Karen started but Bill quickly interrupted, standing with his hard dick sticking straight out tenting his boxers.

"A bet's a bet. Now let's go," he commanded.

All the feelings she had before returned to Karen as he took her by the arm and led her up the stairs. As they entered the bedroom Karen decided she would let him have his fun today but Monday she was definitely calling a lawyer.

Bill let go of her arm, "On the bed!" he commanded.

"Alright let me get undressed," she said weakly as she started to untuck her red sweater from her pants.

Grabbing her arms and roughly pulling them away from her body "I didn't tell you to get undressed, I said get on the bed!"

Suddenly what he may have in mind hit her. "You want some kind of rape fantasy? You want to cut my clothes off? I didn't agree to anything like that. And you ain't sticking that thing in my butt either!" she added to try and cover her bases.

This was just how Bill had imagined it would go. He knew her too well. "Come on, you said I could tie you up and do anything I wanted," he protested. "Alright, I'll give on the whole anal thing, but in return let me blindfold you."

"Blindfold me? No damn way. Blindfold me, then you'll open the curtains and let the other pervert next door watch!" Her hands were on her hips and her face was almost as red as her sweater. Bill had expected this as well.

"Look, YOU SAID," Jack put a lot of emphasis on the words you said, "that I could tie you up and do ANYTHING I wanted to if I won the bet, and YOU SAID I won the bet, right?"

"Yes, you won the bet, but you know I don't like taking it in my butt because it hurts and I certainly don't want the whole world to see what we do in private."

Bill kept from smiling even though he knew he had won again. "Okay, I said I wouldn't touch your behind, and I promise I won't show the whole world. I'll leave the curtains closed, okay?"

"Alright, you sick bastard. But you better keep your word or else!" she relented dropping her hands and her shoulders in defeat, "At least let me go to the bathroom first."

"Go ahead, but make it quick," he told her. As soon as she shut the bathroom door he started the video camera he had put on his dresser, recovering it with the tee shirt to hide it from plain view but making certain the lens had a clear view of the bed. This was going to be a tape he would cherish for years to come.

In the bathroom all the fears Karen had welled up and she actually started to cry as she sat on the toilet. She cursed herself for shaving her legs that very morning, wanting it to be a treat for Robert since they had planned to meet that afternoon at the motel. Robert had spent their entire hour just rubbing her smooth legs telling her how soft she was, never once asking her to do anything else. Now she was going to forced to let her husband "have his way with her." As she finishing relieving her bladder she started to wipe herself but stopped. She forced a smile as she thought that maybe Bill would want to eat her so she decided not to wipe, just pull her panties up. Then as she washed her hands she thought that the pervert would probably like it, but for her it was so disgusting that she decided that she wanted him to lick her pee anyway.

Bill was waiting at the bathroom door with a long piece of black cloth in his hands when she opened it to come back out. He noticed her eyes were a bit red and puffy but thought "What the heck, the blindfold will hide that and soon she will probably be crying like a baby anyway."

"I promise I won't do your backdoor and I'll leave the curtains closed. Now come on over here and let me put the blindfold on. I'll bet you enjoy this as much as I do," he told her while laughing to himself.

The irony of his remark completely missed Karen or she would have tried to run right at that moment. Instead she went just a little reluctantly to the side of the bed. Bill tied the blindfold securely around her head making certain the cloth was wide enough in the front to keep her from seeing anything. Removing her flats, Karen lay down in defeat and moved to the center of the bed. Meekly she reminded Bill again "Not in my behind and keep the curtains closed" as she put her arms towards the corners of the headboard. Bill carefully secured her wrists to the top corners of the bed and then her ankles to the footboard. He took a moment to gaze upon her and almost had a change of mind about what he was about to do...Almost.

"What are you waiting for...Let's get this over with," Karen said as she tried the bonds to find she could only move a couple of inches.

"Just a minute, I have to get the scissors. I'll be right back."

"Some rapist you are!" Karen thought, but dared not say afraid she would make him mad and he would hurt her. All she could hear was the sound of the TV being turned on to one of the rock music on demand channels. "To set the mood," she heard Bill say in a raised voice over the music as he left the bedroom.

Bill opened the guest room door where three of his poker buddies, Ray the chauffer, Joe the florist and of course Frank whose wife had the great tits. There were other guys that had been invited but couldn't make it for one reason or another.

"Keep it quiet," Bill instructed them in a hushed tone. "She's all tied up and I'm about to start. Take off your clothes so she doesn't hear you and come on down and after I get her naked we can all have some fun." Bill closed the door quietly and headed back to the bedroom to get started.

His dick had gone down but was now back at attention as he took the scissors from the dresser where they had been all along. Putting the scissors close to Karen's head he snipped them a couple time for her to hear as he said," Found them, are you ready?"

"Like I said, get it over with. You know I not going to enjoy this you sick freak."

"But honey, a bet's a bet," he smiled as he saw his buddies at the door each in just their boxers as he was. He then took her red sweater and lifting at her waist started to cut it slowly up the center of her stomach and between her breasts until he got to the neckline. The material pulled about two inches apart at the cut line as he left it lay there, moving to the foot of the bed. Karen felt the cool air for a moment but then lost that sensation as she felt the leg of her black pants being pulled out from her ankle.

"Why couldn't you have let me take my clothes off for you," she protested as she felt him cut past her knee and all the way to her waist, pulling them out enough to make certain he didn't cut her panties just yet.

"Because this is for me," in a loud voice he reminder her, "and you have plenty more outfits like this."

"Well, you better enjoy this now because this is the last time..."

"SHUT UP," Jack interrupted, causing a snicker to escape one of the guys.

"What was that?" Karen twisted her head towards the sound, not certain if she heard something.

"What was what? I told you to shut up and let me enjoy this," Bill told her shooting a mock angry sneer towards his buddies. "I plan on puttin' something in your mouth soon enough, but I can do it now if you prefer" he added for emphasis.

"Do you think I would just lay still and let some pervert rape me you dumbass," she responded her anger returning.

"Go ahead and yell then, and I'll open the windows just so that the neighbors will come over to watch."

"No please don't open the windows, I won't yell."

Her movements had cause the cut sweater to fall open exposing her left breast covered in her white bra. Bill moved back up to cut the sweater on that side from the collar down her arm. Cutting the right side the same way he then opened the sweater and pulled it from beneath her leaving her chest only in the bra. Then he pulled the front of her cut pants between her legs exposing her panties. "Raise up," he told her as he tugged the back of the pants from beneath her. Now Karen lay with only her bra and panties keeping her most private parts hidden from her secret admirers.

"Your panties are getting wet, you must be enjoying this," he said as much for the other guys benefit as to her. Karen didn't want to admit even to herself that she was enjoying this, thinking to herself it was only because she hadn't wiped that she was wet. She squirmed as Jack put his hand to her crotch, rubbing his hand back and forth and pushing the material of her white panties into her slit just a bit. Now she was getting excited in spite of herself. Bill then reached up and rubbed her tits through the bra. Even thru the thick material he could feel her now hard nipples. While still rubbing her breast with one hand he reached down with the other and cut the side of her panties. Letting go he then cut the other side but left them lay in place as he cut one shoulder strap of her bra. Next he cut the other shoulder strap. Then he had to use both hands to pull out first one side and then the other of the bra to cut them so he left her private parts covered for a little longer. He admired the sight for a moment before pulling away the top of the bra exposing her tits for the first time.

Quikpeek
Quikpeek
83 Followers
12