Good Samaritan

Story Info
Nice Guys do finish first.
2.7k words
3.98
29.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was once again on the road. I loved cruising through the deserts of the Southwest U.S. on my sun-yellow Harley. The vibrations were just about to put me to sleep when I saw two things that got me excited: a sign saying 10 miles to the next town, Lordsburg; and a smoking car with four scantily clad young ladies surrounding it.

I had to stop. Regardless of how hungry I was, I had to stop and "render aid" to these girls.

All four were dressed in short cutoff jeans and light tops. No bras in sight.

As I parked the bike behind their car, the first three walked over to me. The short, sassy-looking blonde approached me and spoke first. "Damn nice bike, but it’s gonna have to hold four if you really want to be a hero. That P.O.S. is dead."

"Whaddaya mean dead?" I asked.

"I mean, the only way that car could hit forty is if we pushed it off a cliff." The tall brunette answered.

"Shut up." The short blonde said. "He wants to know what’s wrong with it, Dorothy. Sorry, she can be just a little bitchy when her cell phone is out of range from Bloomingdale’s. I think we’ve burnt out the motor. There’s no oil showing on the stick thing."

So I walked to the front of the car. No hurry. Just a slow saunter. I wanted to let the girls check out my small, Wrangle-covered, butt hanging out of my chaps. Now I know that I’m no Antonio Bandaras, but I won’t make milk curl with just a glance. I’m 6 feet tall and tip in at about 160 pounds, most of it in my upper body (yeah, that’s right: chicken legs).

Now up to this point, I’d seen three of the four. All of them I would show my friends and brag about or take to a high school reunion. But as I turned the corner and saw the fourth, I forgot about the first three. When she stood up, she was about five foot eleven and slim. She was wearing cutoffs like the others, but had on a white tank top that fit her like a second skin. She was covered in sweat and grease over her hands and arms. As the cooler breeze driven air swept over her, her nipples began to strain the fabric against them.

As she brushed back a loose lock, she saw me and spoke. "Too late. It’s dead." A soft yet strong contra-alto voice that could smooth a shot of cheap moonshine.

She showed me the dipstick: dry as British humor.

"Well, do you want me to take one of you to Lordsburg to get help for ya’ll?" I asked her.

"What, you’re not man enough to take all of us?" She was just daring me to start something I needed food to finish.

"Not on an empty stomach. Oh, you’re talking sex. I was talking on my Harley. Five ain’t what Milwaukee was thinking about when they designed the thing. But I could fake it. I’m up for trying if ya’ll are."

We locked up their stuff and mine in the car, then walked over to my bike. I straddled the bike in my normal seat then started orchestrating the mount-up. The tall one got on behind me first. Next was the two short ones sat in front of me facing backwards. They had their legs wrapped around me and girl in the middle. Finally, the tall brunette stood on the rear footpegs, and we were off.

I drove slowly so as not to kill us. I took about 40 minutes reach town. The sun had set and we were all tired and hungry. The chick behind me told me to pull into the first restaurant we saw. They were buying; so I was not gonna pass up a huge meal.

The girls had decided to put off doing anything about the car and just get a room. I had no problem with that, but I wasn’t gonna ride all night to get to Tucson like I had planned. I mentioned that to the leader (the tall blonde from the front of the car) while the others were gone to "freshen up" (why freshen up when you were about to check into a motel?).

She asked what I was gonna do in Tucson, and I told her I was just going to do some honky-tonkin’.

"What, you can’t do that here? It might be fun." That was all the encouragement I needed.

"Sure, I’ll just check in first with ya’ll so I won’t have to later."

With a wink she tells me not to. "You never know what might happen later."

Yikes. This was making me a believer in being a Good Samaritan.

When the rest came back, the blonde (her name was Jacq, pronounced Jake, short for Jacquelyn), told the rest the new plans for the night. They were going honky-tonkin.

We all needed to change clothes, so Jacq "volunteered" to go back to the car with me for some clothes for all.

As the others waited and cleaned up at the motel, Jacq and I went back to their car and picked up my stuff and two changes of clothes a piece for the girls and rode back to the motel.

Jacq went to the room she was sharing with Tabbi (the short blonde) and told me to knock on the other door and clean up there.

Dorothy answered the door wearing only a towel and almost dropped that when she saw it was me and not Jacq. I handed her the bag with her and Christy’s clothes in it, and told her Jacq said I could clean up in their bathroom.

I exited the bathroom dressed in Wranglers and a Harley tee shirt, looking as good as I was going to get.

The country bar the motel manager told us was hot, was just down the street, so we walked. That was fine, I was going with four beautiful girls, so I didn’t need the bike to try to pick up anyone.

They offered to buy my drinks, but I told them I didn’t drink anymore. That was cool with them so I asked if anyone wanted to dance. I started with Dorothy, then Christy. Neither of the brunettes could dance for shit, so I tried Tabbi.

Damn that girl could dance! We turned, spun, flipped, and generally turned that bar on its ear.

When we got off the floor after three songs, we were both drenched in sweat and she looked like she had just had a mind-blowing orgasm. Just that happy.

The next song was a waltz, and Jacq looked at me with desire in her eyes.

She was smooth, sure, and dead on with the beat. I started by her turning her into a side-by-side position. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers had nothing on us. It was almost like sex, but in public with our clothes on. She could do anything and make it look effortless.

After a couple of speechless dancs, we made it back to the table. Dorothy and Christy got bored and tired, so they went back to the room, while Tabbi now had her choice of any man in the place.

Jacq and I spent the next two hours dancing and talking. I knew her life’s story and she knew mine. We fit together perfectly on the dance floor, but what was going through both of our minds, was what was gonna happen later. When the band started to repeat songs, it was time to go back to the motel.

Tabbi wasn’t in the room, so we kinda met in the middle with a kiss. It was slow, smoldering, and sensual. We were locked together for what seems like an eternity. When we parted, Jacq backed up and started to unbutton her blouse. As she started to peel her jeans down over her hips, I finally stopped staring at the perfection in front of me.

I didn’t want to be the only one clothed with a woman this beautiful nekkid in the room.

As I started to pull up my shirt, Jacq said, "don’t, let me do that."

I was stunned. This girl wanted to make love to me, not a mutual thing. This kinda thing doesn’t happen to guys like me: Average, thin, and a working class kinda guy.

When she was down to just a classy pair of white lace panties, she turned her attentions towards me. She dropped to her knees and slowly pulled up my shirt as she kissed my stomach above my belt and then slowly worked her way north, running her fingers through the hair of my chest. While tenderly running her tongue around my nipples, she raised the shirt over my head.

With the shirt off and her still kissing her way north, now at my neck, her fingers found my belt. Nimbly, she broke through this obstacle and went to work on my jeans.

After finding out that I don’t wear any underwear, she had my Wranglers down to the top of my boots.

Then she started playing with my semi-erect member. Gentle caresses and adoring stares soon gave way to light kisses as I "woke up". Jacq looked up into my eyes and pushed me gently back onto the bed. Now it was time for her to seriously go to work.

Every part of her mouth was talented from her lips to teeth and tongue to tonsils. After thirty minutes of incredible fellatio, she was in need of a rest.

It was my turn.

I gently took her head in my hands and led her to her feet. When she was standing, I bent over and started kissing her navel and worked out in larger circles carefully avoiding her exquisitely trimmed pubic mound and breasts until I was standing in front of her nibbling north from her collarbone to her ear. She was now moaning.

I turned her around softly pushed her back onto the bed and raised her right leg and started another journey starting at her ankle and heading for glory, with a short stop at the back of her knee. The sweat that had accumulated there from her stint on her knees was sweat and salty, but incredibly arousing. Not only did it have an effect on me, but on her as well.

But my lack of drinking at the bar was coming back to haunt me. My mouth was dry just as I was getting to the promised land, but Jacq bailed me out as I had bailed out the girls on I-10. She was wet enough for both of us.

I know, it’s bass ackwards. My licking of her was supposed get her wet, not me.

This was a feast fit for a king. I lightly kissed around the dripping, pink opening, moving slowly towards the middle. One touch of my lips on her tender pink ones precipitated a long, deep moan. Her fingers began slowly running through my short hair, pulling me further into her eager pussy.

My efforts redoubled with her encouragement. I covered the entire area with my mouth and began to suck with all my might. When her moans turned to whimpers, I started to use my tongue over her lips and clit.

It only took about five minutes of this to send her over the top. The juices were flowing freely as I continued to lap them up. Her legs then went limp and the guttural growls turned back to soft sighs.

Jacq was exhausted and would need some rest before we resumed, so I moved up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I ran my fingertips over her stomach and breasts, paying special attention to her very sensitive nipples. Light flicking, pinching, rubbing, and light tickling made her break her silence.

"If you keep this up, I’m never gonna be able to return the favor."

With that her hands found my flaccid member. Slow, gentle manipulations soon had my cock ready for round two.

She returned for five minutes of light tongue work on my eager cock. While she was doing this, she turned her bottom up into my reach so that I could again play with her pussy and get her natural lubrication flowing.

As she started to flow, she quit her oral efforts and moved up over me. Taking my cock in her hand, she gently guided it into her waiting pussy. Slowly she lowered herself onto me, not stopping ‘til she was resting on my hips.

She leaned forward and allowed me to finally take her perfect b-cup breasts into my mouth. As she started to rock forward and back, sliding up and down my cock while rubbing her clit over my pubic hair, I continued to suck deeply on her tits.

Her intensity quickly increased with her volume and pace. Soon she was moving all over the place and screaming in tongues.

Now, I’ve never been one to be able to last very long on the first go-round (blowjobs not withstanding) so I once again let loose early – after only 5 minutes. But with that shortcoming (no pun intended) came a "gift". I don’t go completely soft, allowing her to continue her ride. The best "gift" is that the next one can last for hours.

Jacq used me and vice-versa for the next couple of hours without stop. Finally, Jacq was completely spent and I was not far off. So we went and showered together to clean off.

When we were done cleaning up, we looked at the bed we had used. It was Tabbi’s! Jacq and I looked into each other’s eyes and started to laugh. Then we started making the bed and getting it back to the condition we found it in.

When all was right, we went to Jacq’s bed and curled up in each other’s arms.

The next morning, the feel of another blowjob awakened me. I thought to myself "I can’t believe Jacq wants to start again. Who knows when Tabbi might come back."

When I opened my eyes, I saw the cute, short blonde sliding the entire length of my cock in and out of her mouth. I looked around and saw the other three sitting around watching!

"Tabbi saw you had a hard-on, and didn’t want to leave you in that condition." Jacq told me.

"Uh, Tabbi, the reason men wake up with hard-on’s is because we have to pee first thing in the morning. We ain’t just horny." I informed the group.

"That’s O.K." Christy chimed in, "She just like to suck dick. Give her a load and make her happy."

"It’ll never happen. I’ve never had a girl make me cum in her mouth. She may as well let me use the can."

I was surprised that through all this conversation, Tabbi just kept on sucking. What a cool slut.

Tabbi kept going for thirty minutes while the rest of us talked. Finally Dorothy started getting impatient and said "If you’re not gonna cum, just pee in her mouth so we can get a rental car and get back to L.A."

When Tabbi heard that, her eyes got this "Oh, goody we get to open our X-Mas presents!" look.

"Are you sure you’re O.K. with this?" is asked her.

She nodded her head and never missed a beat.

"O.K., you asked for it." I told her and started to pee.

Slowly at first, I didn’t want to drown her, but when I saw that she was having no problem, I let loose and the trickle turned into a torrent.

Her friends began to laugh and point as the sexy blonde struggled to keep up with the continuous flow, but she did it.

It took some time for the flow to slow, and as it did, she looked at me with a disappointed look. The slut wanted more, but alas, there was no more.

When I was finally done, she took her mouth off my now limp cock and left for the bathroom to brush her teeth. I covered up with a sheet and continued to talk with the ladies.

They were gonna rent a car and drive to L.A. I was told that I could finish cleaning up before I had to get back on the road for home.

Jacq and I exchanged numbers and e-mails, but so far we have never been able to get together to see if we could recreate the magic we shared that one night.