Good Samaritian

Story Info
Stopping to help leads to an explosive erotic encounter.
2.3k words
4.46
41.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late afternoon and he was driving home from work. He spotted a car on the center strip of the highway. It was one of those little sports cars that you see in the magazines. The hood was up and standing next to it was a woman. He pulled in behind her car and stopped.

Dressed in a dark business suit tailor tight, she looked like an executive from some Fortune 500 company. Her brown hair was done up in one of those tight french braids pinned to the nape of her neck. The wind of passing cars whipped a stray lock around. Her short skirt fit her ass like a glove. Long tapered legs were wearing white stockings, ending in black high heels. She was like one of those fantasy woman you saw on late night cable. You know, the kind you want to bend over the office desk and just fuck.

Mostly though he noticed her breasts. Large and firm, they pressed against the front of her blouse straining like they wanted to be free. She had her blouse unbuttoned low and that gave him plenty to see. He wanted to bury his head into that cleavage. She looked back at his truck, the sun reflecting off her mirrored sunglasses.

"What's wrong?" he asked getting out.

She shrugged and said, "It just stopped."

He walked up to the car and looked under the hood, checking to see if he could spot the trouble. As he looked around, his eyes kept being drawn her way. She was more beautiful up close than when he first spotted her.

Everything about her turned him on, but especially her breasts. When she bent forward he could see clearly down her blouse. It almost seemed as if she wore no bra, for he expected to see a wisp of lace as far as he could see. Nothing though. It was hot and a little bead of sweat was sparkling between her breasts. He wanted to lick it from her flesh.

Several times she caught him looking at her. Instead of being angry, she seemed pleased at the attention. She must not meet many men at the office who treat her like the beautiful woman she is, he thought.

After a couple of minutes he found the trouble. Somehow the wire on her distributor cap had come loose. He put it back on.

"Try it now," he said.

As she walked around to the driver's seat he followed. Was she putting more strut in her walk because he was watching he wondered, or was that just his imagination?

The motor started right up. She let it run for a minute then shut it off. Then she leaned back and reached for her purse on the passenger seat.

"Let me give you something for your trouble," she said.

Her movements caused her short skirt to ride up. First stockings, then the straps of a red lace garter belt were exposed. Her long legs and underthings are a delight to his eyes. What was it about sexy lingerie that turned him on so?

"No thanks," he said, smiling. "Just being a good Samaritan."

She turned back, money in hand and saw where he was looking. The two of them just froze, the sexual tension between them like electricity. She didn't make a move to cover up. In fact, did she slowly spread her legs a bit for his feasting eyes, he wondered. Taking off her mirrored sunglasses, she looked him in the eyes.

"I really should thank you somehow," she murmured.

Her tongue as if a mind of its own, slid out and licked her lips, moistening them. He felt himself start to grow hard, imagining what it would feel like to sink his hard cock into that moist and inviting mouth.

Suddenly she leaned forward, and grabbed the front of his shirt. She pulled him down and kissed him.

Her lips were hot, wet and oh so sweet. She must have been sucking on a mint because he tasted peppermint. With one hand she caressed the back of his neck, her manicured nails sparking shivers up and down his spine. He felt the other undo his belt and reach inside his pants. She didn't have far to go, slipping into split of his boxers. Her warm fingers grasped his hardening shaft and squeezed it gently. He moaned his lust into her mouth.

"Stand up," she ordered.

She pulled out his cock then, right there on the side of the road. He could feel her breath on his skin. Stroking him slowly, she licked at the head with her tongue and gave it little nibbles with her teeth. There was a weird surreal-ness to everything. He looked out over the roof of her little sports car as the other autos wizzed by, all the while in the driver's seat this beautiful and sexy woman gave him head.

He heard her moan. Looking down, he saw her pull up her short skirt exposing little white lace panties. She slipped a finger into the top of those panties and began to finger herself as she sucked his cock.

She pushed herself forward several times, until her face was pressed against his open pants, yet with all the clothing she couldn't get more than half his cock into her mouth. She growled with frustration, then to his surprise, she grabbed the top of his pants and pulled them down. The wind of passing cars fanned his naked butt and he swore that every car passing could see his nudity. Not that that would have stopped him though.

They could have been on the 50 yard line of the downtown football stadium packed with a crowd and still he would have let this woman suck him off!

Oh, she was good he thought, as her head bobbed back and forth. Her tongue swirled its way around the crown of his cock, then to his surprise she sucked his cock deep into her mouth, until he felt it hit the back of her throat. He expected her to stop there but then with a pop, his cock penetrated her throat until her nose tickled the hairs at the base of his cock. He felt her tongue slip out and lightly stroke his balls.

Suddenly a semi-truck thundered past. It shook them both out of their erotic daze. She pulled her mouth off of him, her lips glistening and wet.

"I want you now!" she said, pulling off her panties and tossing them into the car behind her.

She scooted back into the car and he followed. With one hand clenching his shirt, she pulled him forward and on top of her. With the other hand, she guided his hard cock to her waiting sex. That little sports car was hot and tight, but not as hot nor tight as the slit which swallowed his shaft. She was wet and he sunk balls deep with his first stroke.

He liked to take his time when he fucked, she had other ideas.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me you bastard!"

He was sure she was having one continuous orgasm since he had entered her. She bucked, she purred, she scratched at his back with her nails, anything she thought would get him to fuck her the way she wanted it. Lewd, crude and hard. And he decided to do just that.

There wasn't much space but he had his weigh, for he was a big man, made bigger working construction, so dominating this woman was a simple matter of leverage. Being on top helped. He took one hand and grabbing her leg, he pulled it up until it pressed against her shoulder. Fucking her hard, he did the same with the other leg.

The tight space helped, that and the fact the hump between the seats pushed her back in a upward arc. It had to hurt the way the handle of the emergency brake pressed into her back, but frankly he didn't give a damned. He was going to fuck her pussy raw. She wanted it rough and he'd damned well give it to her.

Reaching down, he grabbed the front of her blouse. With a heave he pulled it open, popping the buttons loose. Her breasts were bare, for she wore no bra. And they were gorgeous. He buried his face between them. He took first one nipple, then the other in his mouth, biting them with his teeth.

"Oh damn it, fuck me!" she moaned.

Her arms were above her head, grasping the handle of the other door. Grasping it tight, he suddenly realized, like she was tied in place. He stopped his strokes, buried balls deep inside her pussy. With one hand he pinned her to the seat, holding her by the throat. Gently but with firmness she would understand. The other, he reached for his pants, and finding his belt, he pulled it loose.

He took the leather and slowly rubbed it against her cheek. Her eyes sparkled and she grinned. Damned, this is one kinky bitch, he though.

Quickly he wrapped the belt around her wrists and looped one end through the handle of the other door pulling it tight. She gave a soft moan at his rough treatment, and he felt her hips press upward, urging him to continue their fuck.

He gave the belt a sharp pull and at the same time shoved his cock into her wet pussy deep and hard. They both grunted at the force of the stroke. He kept at it, letting the frustration of his recent job give him the animal lust need to fuck her like she wanted, hard and rough.

Suddenly she shuddered and her body shook. Her eyes rolled up inside her head and she came. Her orgasm made her pussy quiver around his cock and he had a hard time not coming then himself. He tried everything he could think of and luckily was able to hold it. This bitch deserves a couple of orgasms before I'm done he thought.

It took a minute but soon she was smiling up at him. He started again, fucking her with deep hard strokes.

It didn't take long before she came again.

This time when she'd recovered she strained her head up until she could whisper into his ear.

"Fuck my ass," she begged. "Oh, fuck it, please."

It was his turn to smile. Her legs were up against her shoulders and her hands held tight to the far car door. He raised himself a bit, until he could see their crotches, and for a moment just enjoyed the sight of his hard cock splitting her tight pussy. She was shaved with a small brown strip and with all the fucking, her flesh glistened with sweat and her juices. He let his stiff cock slowly slide from her pussy, until just the head was inside her, then with his hand he grabbed himself.

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy, watching her hips wiggle at the feeling, then pulled it from her. Even though the suggestion was hers, he could tell she didn't want his cock to leave her. That's ok, he thought, I'll be in her again soon.

Just below her wet and willing pussy, the tight brown eye of her ass waited. He chuckled, hoping it was as tight as it looked. With his hand he aligned the head of his cock to her ass, made wet by the dripping juices of her pussy.

And it was tight too. He had a difficult time getting the head inside, but then it made it's entrance to her second hole and both of them groaned at the sensation. Cock inside her, he reached up, firmly grasped both her shoulders and pushed.

She screamed.

He laughed.

Looking down, his stiff cock three quarter of the way to being buried up her ass, he smiled and said, "Happy now bitch?"

She didn't answer but instead kissed him with a hunger profound.

He pulled his cock out until just the head remained inside her ass, then with a rough lunge shoved it back into her. Her eyes rolled again up into her head, and her body shook as another orgasm took her.

He keep his rough strokes up, but knew it wouldn't be long. Her ass was just too tight and warm. He swore he had never felt anything like it. She was moaning over and over and he felt his balls tighten. He knew this incredible encounter would soon end.

He smiled suddenly. He wasn't sure the tight confines of the car would let him, but as he neared his orgasm, he knew what he wanted to do. Just before the end, he pulled himself from her ass and then reaching forward, dropped his cock between her large and ample breasts. It didn't take more than a dozen strokes and he felt his orgasm spurt his wet come forth. It hit her on the chin and higher across the face, painting her white and shiny.

They both lay there for several minutes breathing hard before he had the strength to climb off of her. Standing in the car door, he pulled his pants closed.

She sat up and straightened her clothing, checking her face in the mirror. With one finger she wiped the streaks of come and pushed them into her mouth, sucking his sperm down. Once she had gotten it all, she took a tissue from her purse and gave her face a quick wipe.

Looking down at her ripped open blouse, she chuckled, and pulled the torn blouse closed. Reaching into the car, she picked up her panties. Pressing them into his hand, she kissed him lightly.

"Something to remember me by," she whispered.

Then she pulled shut the car door, started the motor and roared away.

He stood there for a moment, fingering the moist lace and smelling her perfume on his clothes. With a smile he got back in his truck.

See he hadn't put that distributor wire back on very tight. It just might come off again down the road...