Good Things Come in Threes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I was suddenly thinking about what it might feel like to have him kiss my nipples, I was reminded of how much he liked women wearing bras. So I sat there naked from the waist down, wearing my socks (the place was clean, but the floor was cold), t-shirt and bra, trying to remember if the one I was wearing was pretty and lacy or just a utilitarian device. After a beat I realized it wouldn't matter; Murphy loved bras, right? I pulled off my t-shirt, thrust out my chest permitting him to ogle my full-cupped, partly cotton periwinkle bra from the UK, straddled his hips and slowly eased myself onto his now latex-encased cock.

It was a good decision and I'm glad Murphy thought of it. While I am proud to be a cocksucker, I do find that good ol' fucking hits the spot on occasion, and this was an occasion and now I was on. Once he was sufficiently wet – about three or four slow thrusts did it – he began to shove into me with vigor and I knew he was not going anywhere until he came inside of me.

From just the animal excitement he was radiating, I could feel my own orgasm beginning to well up inside of me. In just those few minutes Murphy became almost feral and held onto my hips so I could barely move in response to his thrusts. (Men: When thrusting hard, fast and deep inside a woman, this may be one of those times when those of you sized "Long" may be less than appreciated. Speaking of which, Bob Hope, one of the best of the old vaudevillian-comedians who used to do all those tours for our overseas troops, had a great joke about one of the older generation's first comediennes. He used to say that her bra size was a 34 ... long. Now back to my tale.)

"I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come," he informed me with more than a modicum of excitement in both his voice and energetic movement.

"Do it. Do it. Come for me," I responded, surprised, as I usually didn't say much during sex. Then I realized that you can't say much when your mouth is full of a cock.

That was seemingly all it took. As he began to come he moved into orgasm mode: thrust and pause, thrust and pause, with one or two seconds in between each one. I was loving this on several levels including his orgasm getting me off, the feel of his pubic bone slamming against mine in a delightful rhythm, and just basking in the knowledge that his body was producing semen.

As he grunted with each stroke, I joined him, coming simultaneously and relishing each second of this afternoon assignation.

Come Three

When he'd finished thrusting and I'd finished my concurrent orgasm in response, I collapsed onto Murphy, clinging onto his cute – and extraordinary – body. With me still on top of him we both napped for fifteen or twenty minutes. It continued to storm outside and eventually it was the rain hitting the windows that woke me.

My stirring woke him and we stared into each other's eyes. He looked so sweet that it touched my heart. I had to tell myself that, his cuteness notwithstanding, he was half my age and nothing was going to change that. We were not age appropriate. Period.

Reminding myself that, on the other hand, while generations may come and go, a cock is timeless – I clenched down on his soft cock. Unexpectedly, he didn't fall out. In fact, I could feel him stirring and the beginnings of another erection. (I know I said it before, but let me reiterate: Ah, youth!) Now I needed to throw my reservations to the wind and focus at the task at hand. Here I was. Here he was. And there was this renaissance of his cock. What was I to do? It was calling to me. It had my name on it. I needed to suck him again. That much was clear.

At that moment Murphy pulled out of me and sat up. "Geez, Carol" he said, "that was great. You look so sexy in the bra. What size is it? You know, I've never been with a woman who's both sucked my cock and then fucked me in one afternoon. Awesome."

As he got up to go, I guessed, to the bathroom, I looked at his newly invigorated cock. It was both funny and outrageously sexy: He still had on the condom, the reservoir of which was flopping around the tip of his cock. But, unlike most men who come in a condom, Murphy did not have a cute, little dollop of cum in the there. Instead, he had what looked like a large gumball sized wad balled up there. I may be selfishly overestimating, but it was nearly the size of a truffle.

Just looking at it got me excited. I mean, my version of a white chocolate truffle was sitting in the tip of this condom. I wanted to drink it. I wanted nothing else, but to have him feed me that cum, that sweet cum. "What are you going to do with all of that?" I asked him.

"I was going to throw it out," he replied.

Completely unable to control myself as a wave of heat radiated from my pussy just staring at his packed condom. I looked up at him aghast.

"You mean, you want this?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, please feed it to me," I almost begged him.

He was a bit dumbstruck and did nothing. I, however, just couldn't wait for him to figure it out. Sitting up now on the bed's edge with him standing in front of me I reached up and slowly rolled the condom off what appeared to be the beginnings of yet another hard-on.

Imagine my dilemma: I wanted to drink the nectar in the condom, but there was his inchoate erection beginning to stare me in the eye. What to do? What to do? Could he really come a third time in an hour or two? Was I going to pass up the chance to find out? Do snakes have elbows?

I carefully took off the condom, making sure none of its precious liquid spilled out, and brought his cockhead to my mouth. It was deliciously slimy and interestingly tinged with a bit of latex taste.

Holding the condom tightly closed I proceeded to suck his cock like my life depended on it. I plunged him deeply in and out my mouth for several minutes, getting more and more excited at the prospect of having both the condom's and soon the cock's contents to drink.

Suddenly I had an inspiration: though quite assured of his "studliness," there was always a potential for a diminishment of capability when pushing towards a third orgasm in such a short interval. Murphy might appreciate some additional stimulation and I had just the thing. I continued my oral ministrations on his cock while maintaining a firm grasp of the condom. With my other hand I reached back behind me and quickly removed the periwinkle bra. Before he even knew what was happening, I folded it in half, took the two bra straps, pushed them over the tip and to the base of his cock and went back to sucking him.

I know, I know, you're saying: What was she thinking? Well, I figured Murphy was enjoying my blowjobs and my playing with his cum. He'd been viewing a video of a large breasted woman sucking off dozens of men. Then, there was his confession about enjoying otherwise naked and big-boobed women wearing bras. So, I thought it would enhance his excitement to see my bra – the only thing I had been wearing save for my socks – hanging as though it were on a hanger, flopping down from the base of his cock, rubbing up against his balls. Call me a cockeyed optimist if you will, but I was hoping the strange combination of elements (a cock, a bra, a condom and a mouth) contained just the right amount of sexuality, humor, and the bizarre to be labeled "outré" – and to help get him off successfully.

Looking sideways into the mirror I saw Murphy's mouth was agape. He wasn't expecting this. There was my mouth alternately taking his cock deep into my mouth and then licking the thing like the desperate woman that I was, meeting my bra hanging from the base of his cock. To tell the truth the bra tickled and the underwires would occasionally poke at my chin, but Murphy was beside himself. I could tell from his reaction that this new twist on what was clearly a fascination for him was just what he needed to get off yet again.

Sensing that he was OK with my use of his cock as a hanger for my undergarment and that his next orgasm was imminent I returned to the task of making it happen, anticipating and salivating over the savory schnapps still in the condom.

Eager for more of his juices I brought my lips to the base of his cock, and with his cockhead now pushed to the back of my mouth I proceeded to make a swallowing action in my throat thereby squeezing the head and simultaneously tonguing his ball sac. (I did tell you I'd had some experience at this, didn't I?) I continued these actions, all the while my lingerie swinging madly like a luffing jib, and in less time than it takes to say "periwinkle blue bra" we were both rewarded.

Murphy surprised me though. I had personally seen the evidence of his first orgasm and I was holding the volume of his second in my tightly clenched hand. But when he shot off his third climax into my mouth it was like an explosion, like a spigot being opened wide. He didn't just shoot into the back of my mouth, he hosed it down. As you can imagine this set off a huge climax of my own and at that moment in the universe nothing existed but his cum.

I began to tremble as the waves of pleasure bathed me just like the waves of semen bathing my tongue and pooling rapidly in my mouth. His orgasm continued unabated as I just sat there and, with my pussy contractions warming every inch of my being, I savored the wonderful and seemingly unending juice spurting from his cock.

As the spurts began to diminish in force I became aware of a new taste that appeared to pour into my mouth. It was obviously semen, but, in my heady state, I couldn't quite focus on its origins. The stuff was pouring over my lips and into my mouth, but how could that be if his cock was still shooting towards the back of my throat?

Opening my eyes provided the answer. I hadn't noticed that he'd reached down, taken the condom from orgasm number two, and was flooding my mouth with it – all the while shooting non-stop volumes of sperm juice. From the point of multitasking ability, he was certainly someone with whom to be reckoned.

These activities (his orgasm, my orgasm, the flood of semen from his cock, the flood of semen cascading from the condom, and my attempt to drink as much of it as I could) went on for a very pleasurable few minutes. Eventually, I drank, sucked, licked and slurped as much as he could provide and I leaned under his dick to lick up whatever was left on his balls and the newly anointed periwinkle bra.

We both fell back to the bed in an exhausted heap of satiated sexuality and each of us, holding the other quite tightly, conked out for another nap.

Again we awoke almost simultaneously. I smiled at him, the movement of my facial muscles crinkling the dried semen around my mouth. I'm not sure why, but it always brings a smile to my psyche when that happens.

"So, Murph, how's the afternoon going for you?" I casually asked.

"Well, I've been busy. So busy, in fact, I think I may not be able to get an erection for fifteen or twenty minutes," he replied just as casually, with a twinkle in his eye.

After some warm and friendly conversation mainly focused on this young man's fantasies, my love of semen, and my reassurance that there are women out there who do appreciate men with his extraordinary abilities, I put on my clothes and told him I'd see him in class the following week.

Walking back to my car in the brisk weather was invigorating, especially for my braless breasts. You see, I'd decided to leave him the bra as a token (albeit, a rather expensive one) of my appreciation for a wonderful afternoon. I knew he would enjoy it in some strange yet fascinating ways that I could only imagine. And it was that fascination that brought me back to my initial thoughts: The sexiest organ in the body surely is the brain. What other part of the body would go near the bizarre and wonderful activities of this glorious afternoon? (Excluding the obvious, of course.)

Smiling as I drove home with my quite sensitive nipples rubbing the cool cotton of my t-shirt, I thought to myself: I think I'm going to enjoy being back in school after all these years. It's already been rewarding.

Reminder: It is a really bad idea to have unprotected sex with anyone you don't know and trust. Whether you are extremely active or just engage on occasion, please, if you're practicing sex, practice safely.