Good Times on Gilligan's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Kneeling and facing one another, they began removing each other's clothing, punctuating their efforts with frequent kisses, their tongues mingling and getting reacquainted. It had been several days since the last opportunity, and they were both quite horny. Ginger's nimble fingers finished with the buttons on The Professor's shirt before he had finished her blouse, and he turned his back to her so she could pull the garment from him and toss it aside. When they turned to face one another, he finished her buttons and, when she turned her back, pulled it off and unhooked her bra. Holding the cups in place, she turned to face him, smiled and spread her arms, freeing her succulent breasts. For a few short but exciting seconds, he watched them bounce and sway in front of him, before cupping one in either hand and leaning forward to lick a big, pink nipple.

Ginger very much liked what he was doing, but she knew how it could be better. Not wanting to pull away, she held The Professor's upper arms in her hands, and leaned back, taking him with her. She ended up on her back, with The Professor almost sprawled on top of her, his mouth still busy at her breast.

"C'mere, You!" she uttered, with a mock growl.

He did what she wanted, because he was as horny and eager as Ginger. As she lay on her back, he switched his mouth from one nipple to the other, and back and forth. They became fully erect under his ministrations, and he drew one luscious mound into his mouth to suck on it, while his tongue continued to caress her nipple and areola. She moaned from the pleasure The Professor was giving her, and his mouth again switched back and forth between the beautiful twins.

As he sucked and licked, a succulent breast was held in his hand, while his other hand worked at Ginger's belt and waistband. Although extremely intelligent, The Professor knew almost nothing about women's clothing, and she finally had to help him unfasten her shorts. He did know how to pull them down, and she raised her ass off the ground to help with that, and with her panties, after The Professor realized she was wearing them also. With all her clothing removed, she busied herself with his pants and shoes and socks and, in a matter of seconds the two eager lovers were equally naked.

"Just lay back, Professor, and enjoy yourself," she purred. "I'll take good care of you.."

Knowing that Ginger was about 10 to the 6th power times more experienced in what they were about to do than he was, The Professor had no trouble letting her be in charge. He lay on his back, and she straddled his thighs, holding his erect cock in one hand, and smiling lewdly at him. Ginger moved forward and raised her body until she crouched over him, her pussy right above his cock. Juices trickled out of the horny actress, some of them running down her thighs and others dripping onto her hand and what it held. Realizing he would have to hold his cock upright for her to mount, The Professor reached out, took it from Ginger's hand and held it in place for her.

She spread the lips of her pussy with her fingers, and lowered her body until the head of the professor's cock was pressing against it. Using two of her fingers, she rubbed the tip against her wetness to spread the natural lubrication. There was no need for them to practice safe sex. Using the sap from various plants on the island, and chemicals he had refined from sea water and dirt, The Professor had tested his fellow castaways and himself, and found everybody to be free from any sexually transmitted diseases or other infections. There were no other problems that could result from their meeting either. As a starlet, the ambitious Ginger knew she would have to submit on numerous casting couches, and had gotten her fallopian tubes tied off to prevent any unwanted pregnancies, so there was also no worry on that accord for either of them.

The Professor was lying back, and enjoying himself, as the sexy redhead suggested. One of the things he noted was how the head of his cock was shaped like a wedge, one of the simple machines, allowing it to slide into tight spots. Ginger's pussy was slippery and not really all that tight, but it was tight enough that the shape was useful in making the initial penetration. Slowly, she lowered her body, until she had encompassed the wedge, sending pleasure radiating out through The Professor's body from where it was being snugly held.

Ginger hadn't objected to all those casting couches, and had actually enjoyed most of them. Eventually, she had auditioned some studly male co-stars the same way, but their cocks hadn't felt as good to her as the long, thick shaft that had just pushed its way into her and was starting to expand her love channel. The more she lowered her body, the better it felt, with waves of bliss radiating out through her body. Ginger drew her breath sharply in between her teeth and continued, until she had impaled herself on her partner's entire shaft. She had shaved her pussy that morning, using a safety razor The Professor had invented, and his pubic hair tickled her sensitive, bare skin. Once his entire cock had been enveloped, Ginger smiled down at the man below her and stayed in that position for almost a minute, the well-trained muscles in her pussy fondling and caressing his hard shaft, and sending pleasure throbbing through her body.

Slowly, she raised herself, drawing her pussy off his cock until just the head was still inside. Once again, she paused, but only for a second. Ginger wanted that big, hard shaft buried in her all the way to the hilt again, and she lowered herself slowly until it was. "Oh, Professor," she murmured. "Your cock feels so good, and I really need it today."

"Today must be the midpoint in your menstrual cycle. That's the day women enjoy sex the most, because it's their most fertile day."

He was right about Ginger's menstrual cycle, but she didn't care about that. She just wanted to fuck her brains out, and The Professor's too, and she started doing just that. Slowly, the lovely redhead raised her body again, followed by lowering it and taking his cock all the way inside herself. This time, her partner rammed his cock up to meet her, and she moaned in delight, a sound that was matched by The Professor's own sigh of joy. Over and over, she moved her body up and down, embedding the hard cock in her pussy, while they let each other know how good it was.

Wanting to make it last, so both of them would get the most pleasure out of their fucking, Ginger moved slowly. Her pussy produced enough juices that there was almost no friction, as his shaft glided in and out, even though The Professor had one of the longest and thickest cocks in her extensive experience. Besides the slow pace, she leaned forward, so it would plunge in and out of her with a minimum of contact with her clit. The position had the added advantage of letting her partner fondle her luscious, completely natural breasts, which danced and swayed with every movement she made. The Professor gladly took advantage of that opportunity.

For a long time, Ginger moved her body up and down, while The Professor rammed his cock up to meet her on the down strokes. She could feel her level of pleasure mounting toward ecstasy, like a new volcano bubbling its way to the surface. Ginger was at the point where she knew her climax was imminent, so she changed her position slightly.

The Professor's level of pleasure was mounting also but, believing nice guys finish last, he was holding off on cumming until his partner reached her orgasm. Waves of bliss poured through his body, emanating from his cock as the muscles in Ginger's pussy massaged it and alternately gripped him there and released him. When she leaned back, while continuing to move above him, he felt her clit against the top of his cock, resulting in some difficulty in continuing to delay his climax.

But not too much difficulty, once he had applied the principles of a little known Asian philosophy that he had studied as a graduate student. He continued to receive immense pleasure from what the beautiful movie star's pussy was doing, without cumming until he was ready. That would be right after Ginger reached her orgasm. Until then, he matched her strokes down onto his cock by ramming it up into her, spattering her fragrant pussy juices on both of them.

Ginger wouldn't make him wait long. She was on the verge of cumming, and was no longer trying to prolong anything. What she wanted was to climax, and she started moving faster and faster, massaging her clit on The Professor's stiff cock with every stroke. Her body twisted above him; her eyes were closed in bliss and her arms flailed aimlessly as she bounced up and down.

"Uh! Uh!" she whimpered until, abruptly, the new volcano burst through, and she started cumming. "Yes!" she cried. "Omigod! Omigod!"

Knowing Ginger's climax was starting, The Professor reached out to hold onto her thighs, keeping her from falling off him and giving him more leverage to continue ramming his cock into her pussy. Her body swung from side to side, coming close to toppling, but remaining in place for as long as her cumming went on. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she exclaimed every time The Professor pounded his cock into her. Abruptly, she cried out, ecstatically and incoherently as she climaxed, all her muscles clenching and her back arching.

Ginger completely relaxed on top of him, but he continued driving his cock into her for a few more strokes, until his own climax exploded, the tremendous pleasure making him cry out as Ginger had. After the first ejaculation, he didn't stop, but plowed his cock in and out of her dripping pussy until he had filled it with his cum. After their tremendous orgasms, Ginger slowly fell forward, ending up sprawled on top of her partner. They lay in a naked embrace for a long time, kissing and praising each other's sexual prowess, and thinking about what a nice place the island was, and what a good time they were having there. Neither was in a hurry to get back to where the tents were. Once they returned, they would probably have to listen to Mr. Howell's complaints about how much money he wasn't making.

Mrs. Howell had decided she liked being on the island too, that the good parts more than outweighed the bad. She was on her way to a tryst where she expected to experience some of the best of the good parts, carrying a pillow as The Skipper had asked her. She knew he would be waiting for her in a small glade not far behind his and Gilligan's tent.

"Hello, Mrs. Howell," he greeted her from behind some bushes, gallantly removing his captain's hat as he did so. .

"Hello, Skipper." She allowed a quick hug but, being true to her husband, no more than a very chaste kiss on the cheek.

He didn't mind. As a sailor, he was accustomed to sex without a lot of foreplay or other silly things that seemed to be almost a waste of time. Being a gentleman, he took Mrs. Howell's arm and escorted her to a patch of mossy ground, from which he had carefully removed all rocks and branches and anything else that might cause her any discomfort. She smiled at him and began preparing herself for another of the enjoyable sessions that, until recently, she hadn't even known were possible. First, she fluffed her pillow and placed it on the ground

As usual, Mrs. Howell was wearing her socially proper print summer dress that hung well below her knees. She unbuttoned it and unclasped the front of her bra, which remained held in place by its shoulder straps. The loosening was for comfort only, because she would soon be sighing and breathing deeply with pleasure. Next, she reached down and pulled her dress and half-slip up and bunched them around her waist. The Skipper held them there while Mrs. Howell pulled her panties down around her ample hips and ass, let them fall to the ground and stepped out of them.

The Skipper looked lustfully, almost drooling, at the big, succulent naked ass that had just been put on display in front of him. In keeping with the traditions of the sea, he had initiated Gilligan into sailor-style sex the day after hiring him on as first mate of the Minnow, but his little buddy's skinny ass left much to be desired. However, the one in front of him on that day was the dream of every mariner, big and soft and sumptuous, like two satiny cushions, with the tight, dark chamber of delight between them.

Gracefully, the owner of that ass knelt on the ground and lay forward, tucking her pillow under her waist. The Skipper took the bottle of lubricant out of his pocket, unfastened his pants and let them and his underwear drop to the ground. Mrs. Howell reached back and spread her ass cheeks to be prepared, and he knelt between her legs, pulled the cork from the bottle and placed the neck at the entrance to that chamber of delight. The contents of the bottle had been brewed by The Professor from the leaves of some trees that grew in abundance on the island, and it was used for everything from cooking to what The Skipper was about to do with it.

When Mrs. Howell felt a big dollop of the oil poured into her ass, she giggled with delight. This was followed by happily cooing when a long finger reached in to spread it evenly. "Oh, Skipper," she murmured. That feels so good. I wish Mr. Howell knew about this."

The sight of the extremely fuckable ass he was about to extremely fuck had gotten The Skipper's cock rigid, and he coated it with the oil, replaced the cork and set the bottle aside. Holding his hard shaft with one hand, he pried open Mrs. Howell's lovely pink rosebud with the fingers of the other. She continued holding her ass cheeks apart, and he placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to the tiny hole they were creating. With a firm push, the head wedged into Mrs. Howell's ass, and he moaned with bliss at the way her muscles squeezed him so tightly.

Mrs. Howell moaned also, at the great waves of pleasure that swirled out from her ass. She had accidentally discovered how good it felt when she stuck her soapy finger into herself while relaxing in a bubble bath. After that first time, which had been a happy accident, she did it whenever she sat in the bathtub. It was a fun, pleasant sensation, and quite enjoyable, but the sensations from her finger were nothing compared to how The Skipper's big cock felt back there. She wiggled her ass seductively at him, and continued holding herself open.

Another strong push drove almost another inch into the well-oiled place that was so eager for it. Mrs. Howell moaned again, and moved her fingers in closer to the hole itself, displacing The Skipper's hand and pulling herself open farther. No longer needing to guide his cock or hold open the delightful place he was fucking, he placed his hands on her voluptuous hips and thrust his cock forward again, plunging almost two more inches of his rigid shaft into Mrs. Howell's ass. He moaned, and she moaned in unison from the exquisite pleasure they were both receiving.

Over and over, The Skipper drove his cock deeper and deeper into the ass that was so happy to receive it. By the time its entire length was inside her, Mrs. Howell was writhing on the ground from the joy it was giving her, with her hands resting under her shoulders. He leaned forward, sprawling on top of her, placing his hands lightly on her shoulders, with most of his weight supported on his knees. Slowly, The Skipper drew his cock out of her until just the head was still inside. Equally slowly, he drove it back inside.

It felt so good that Mrs. Howell couldn't wait for the thick shaft to penetrate her, but pushed back with her hands, meeting his thrust, and letting herself be pressed against the ground as he finished the stroke. They lay like that for almost two minutes, with pleasure throbbing through her body from where her ass was crammed so full, and through his body from where his cock was being squeezed and released by the muscles that Mrs. Howell didn't even know she had.

"Oh, Skipper," she murmured, turning her head part of the way around to speak to him. "I can't believe how wonderful that feels. I've never felt anything like it before, except with you."

"I'm glad you like it, Mrs. Howell, because it's real good for me too."

Once again, The Skipper slowly drew his cock back until just the big mushroom-shaped head was still inside her ass. He paused and drove his shaft back into her, and Mrs. Howell fucked back to meet it. The next stroke was the same, as was the one after that, and hundreds more. By fucking slowly, unlike the wham-bam he always did when he fucked Gilligan, The Skipper was making it last, getting as much pleasure as possible from it, and wanting to give as much as he could to Mrs. Howell.

In both these aims, he was succeeding admirably. Her body thrashed about on the ground, fucking back to meet his thrusts and rocking from side to side in the same tempo as the strokes of his cock. She sobbed and whimpered from the massive waves of pleasure that inundated her body every time The Skipper's big giver of pleasure rammed into her, stretching her where he was the only person who had ever stretched her. Mrs. Howell's arms flailed at her sides and her legs bent and kicked back like those of a swimming frog. Although she didn't know exactly what it was he was doing, she begged The Skipper to keep doing it.

He had every intention of doing it for as long as possible. Although he could feel his climax starting to well up inside him, preparing to burst through his groin and his cock, The Skipper knew he would be able to hold back until his partner had orgasmed. The lubricant supplied by The Professor worked perfectly. There was no friction, even though there was an incredible tightness surrounding his cock, and he was able to easily drive it in and out of the woman on the ground beneath him.

"Oh, Skipper, it's getting even better!" Mrs. Howell felt something seem to explode inside her body, and she lost what control she had been maintaining. Instinctively, she reached for her clit, and began frantically massaging herself there. While her body pitched and tossed on the ground, her hand was a blur, pummeling and stroking the place she had never touched before getting to know The Skipper. Incredible as it seemed every time this happened, her pleasure mounted to even higher levels. She knew it would reach ecstasy by the time she finished, and that was what she wanted.

The Skipper wanted the same thing. He knew Mrs. Howell was starting to cum, and he fucked her harder and faster, continuing to drive his cock all the way into her, feeling his pubic hair against the insides of her ass cheeks. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" he grunted as he felt his climax rising inside his body.

"Oh!" Mrs. Howell cried out joyously as she climaxed. After her orgasm, she serenely and totally relaxed under the wonderful man who had just brought about that marvelous experience.

That man didn't stop, but kept driving his cock into his partner's ass until his climax exploded. He pumped one big load of cum into her, followed by another and another, as his cock plowed in and out of her. When his cumming was through, he relaxed on top of the woman who had the most wonderful ass he had ever fucked. Even then, he was a gentleman, supporting his weight on his hands and knees.

After their great mutual climaxes, The Skipper stayed above Mrs. Howell, letting his cock soften and slip out of the fantastic place where it had just given and gotten so much fun. From the cat houses of Singapore to the gay bars of Frisco, that ass was the best place his cock had ever been. It was so terrific that, despite a few difficulties, he had begun considering running aground on the uncharted island to be the best thing that had ever happened to him, and he wanted to stay there forever.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers