Good Times on Gilligan's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

One of those difficulties was listening to Mr. Howell's unending complaints to the effect that he was not getting any richer while stranded on the island. The Skipper knew he would be able to avoid that unpleasantness by staying where he was with Mrs. Howell, although the charming presence of the lady and her fantastic ass would have easily more than enough to keep him there

Mrs. Howell, having attended only private schools for young ladies, was not really aware of climaxes and fucking and crude things like that, and she had no idea of the virtues of her ass. During her marriage to Thurston Howell III, beginning with his deflowering of her on their wedding night many years ago, she had never learned any more about them. Until her ass made the acquaintance of The Skipper's cock, she had never even had an orgasm. She wasn't aware she had just had one with him either, but she was aware that something incredibly wonderful had just happened, and it was the same thing that happened every time they had gotten together before. Lovey Howell had never been noted for her intelligence, but one thing she knew for sure was that she wanted to stay on the island as long as possible. Society tea parties could never replace what she had just experienced.

She also liked the idea of lying on the ground with The Skipper, enjoying a strange kind of glow that she had also never experienced anywhere else. She loved Thurston, and would go rejoin him soon, but sometimes he could be quite tiresome, such as earlier that day when he had complained to her about how he wasn't getting any richer.

Thurston Howell III looked around and wondered where everybody was. Earlier that day, he had been discussing his finances with them, especially how he was being deprived of getting any richer by the unfortunate circumstances of being stranded on the island. He still had more to say, but nobody, not even his devoted wife, was around. Having nobody to listen to him, Mr. Howell sat on his bunk feeling sorry for himself.

"This island is the worst place in the world," he griped.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as six of the stranded castaways did that day. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers