Good To Be Home Ch. 1

Story Info
A tale of sexual satisfaction, told by mother.
3k words
4.25
238.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's typical isn't it, you're only son goes away to University, you don't see him for six months and the first thing he does is dump a big pile of washing on the floor and smiles before disappearing up to his room without a thank you or how are you or nothing. Still it's always good to see him and we love them all the same, right?

Well, this summer just gone was a visit I won't forget in a hurry I can tell you. In he sauntered, with his big pile of laundry as usual before swiftly disappearing down to the pub with his mates. "Bye then, nice to have you home" I thought sarcastically to myself as he slammed the door behind him before going down into the basement to load up the washing machine.

I was somewhat taken aback when I opened the bag, for as I delved into the pile of filthy jumpers, socks and underwear I found a pair of black, lacy split-crotch knickers which were extremely badly soiled, obviously with semen. Well, boys will be boys I suppose, and it's only normal for him to be sexually active, he is 18 after all and pretty handsome, although you'd probably say I was somewhat biased.

I tossed the flimsy panties in the washer and switched it on before returning to the soaps I had been watching on T.V. with my husband. That evening, I was feeling a bit frisky and as John probably wouldn't be back till late, I decided to have an early night. Stripping as we went, we were soon in the bedroom with my husband busily licking and sucking at my hairy pussy.

My husband is simply the best at giving oral and soon had me thrashing and gripping the sheets as he flicked skilfully at my swollen clit until I was having the most intense orgasms, which tingled, throughout my entire body. My husband isn't the most gifted in the penis department, measuring only around 5 inches when fully erect so the oral is where I obtain my pleasure. The penetration is mainly for his benefit, and after such an intense bout of pussy licking, I make sure he gets ample reward. Firstly I suck his little dick until its reaches its full length then I slide down on top of him riding him and grinding my hot cunt against his groin. That way I not only control the speed of the fuck, but I get the most from his limited size.

The sessions usually end with him climaxing all over my tits before watching me rub his hot seed all over my ample breasts.

Before that though he likes to pump me doggy fashion to build up a really fierce ejaculation. After around 15 minutes of me bouncing on his cock, he rolled me over and fed his sticky tool into my pussy from behind before gripping my hips firmly and banging away, making his balls slap noisily against my milky white ass. As I'm sure you girls know when it comes to being fucked doggie style, the bigger the better so I generally don't get that much from it but go through the motions anyway for his sake. He'll be furiously slamming into me grunting and groaning, I'll be glancing around the room shouting "Ohhhhh yea baby, that's real good", " you're the best…..I want you to fuck me real hard" or some such encouragement.

As my eyes wandered around the room, something caught my eye at the bedroom door, a faint dot of light for a brief moment followed by a rustling. I thought nothing of it, and as my husband was just about ready to shoot I soon forgot about it and concentrated on jerking my hubby's twitching cock all over my boobs, before showering and going to sleep. The following morning however I returned from the bathroom ready to get dressed after my morning shower and found my underwear drawer slightly open.

Thinking it was probably how I left it the night before I rummaged through to find the white silk knickers my husband had given me for my last birthday only to find they weren't there, I didn't remember wearing them but then again, I generally don't remember what day of the week it is most of the time, so I slipped on an old cotton pair, put my dress on and went downstairs to get on with the chores. After cleaning and hovering it was around half 12, my husband was at work at the office and I had a moment to myself so I put my feet up and watched a quiz show on the TV. I must have dozed off, because next time I looked at the clock it was 3 o clock and there was no sign of John yet.

I went to the bottom of the stairs and called him twice but there was no answer, so I thought I'd better go and wake him up. When I got to the top of the stairs his door was slightly ajar, so I popped my head around the door. Sure enough, he was still in bed fast asleep. Typical student, I thought to myself and leaned forward to pull back the bedclothes, that would surely wake him. I got hold of the duvet and tore it off the bed in one swift movement.

As the duvet was pulled quickly back something flew from the top of the duvet and landed on the floor at my feet. I picked up the small white bindle and found it to be damp and slimy, the texture of the cloth became familiar too. It couldn't be surely…no….it couldn't, but it surely was, it was the lacy knickers I had been looking for earlier that day, and he had obviously been busy with them. At that moment I also realised another dirty thing.

Those black panties I found in his washing were the ones I had been given as an anniversary present by my hubby and had gone missing in the wash not long after they were bought.

"Excuse me young man!" I exclaimed still somewhat in shock at my discovery. John, now uncovered and dressed only in his boxer shorts, rolled over and looked up at me bleary eyed and as he did so, the button fly became unfastened and I was able to catch a glimpse of my son's penis through the opening. Although I only caught a brief glimpse, it looked a fair old size and I was pretty taken aback. I actually for a brief moment felt a tingle in my pussy. I longed for a decent size cock inside me and had a naughty idea. "What's up mum?" said John sleepily rubbing his eyes to see what all the noise was about. I quickly hid the cum-soaked panties behind my back and said "For heaven's sake its almost half 2, get up, I need a hand with the washing. With that I left him to dress and went down into the basement to prepare for his arrival. After a couple of minutes I heard his footsteps on the stairs. My breath quickened and my heart started to pound, what was I doing

In he stumbled, unwashed, unshaven and still smelling slightly of beer from the previous night. "What's up mum?" he enquired sheepishly. I told him I needed a hand, I would unload the washing, he could put it in the drier. He reluctantly agreed and opened the drier door to await the first handful. I unloaded his piles of tatty jeans and t-shirts and handed them over where he stuffed them into the drier, followed by a second and third load and then he shut the drier door and switched it on. "Oh, I've just found another item John", I said as I reached back to the shelf behind me. "Oh it's too late now mum", he tutted, "Give it here and I'll stick it in with the next load".

laughed a little to myself and said cheekily "Looks like it's already had at least one load!" before handing over the spunk sodden panties I had fond on his floor that morning. John immediately knew what they were. He turned bright red and went to rush out of the room unable to provide a reasonable excuse.

s he went to leave I shouted across to him "Hey John you've forgotten these too" and lifted up my dress revealing the black lacy numbers he had been busy with while at Uni, whispering "They're all nice and clean ready for a new load babe".

You don't mind what I've been doing?" he enquired in disbelief as he stared at me as I tore off the dress and stood before him in the panties and a matching bra. His eyes nearly popped out of his head as he eyed me stood there beckoning him towards me.

told him how I was initially angry until I caught a glimpse of his cock when he was in bed and told him to give me a proper look at it. As he was still only dressed in a sports vest and shorts it was merely seconds before his pants were off and he was stood there in all his youthful glory. The glimpse I got was an accurate alright.

Though still flaccid, it dangled manfully between his slender thighs and it was pretty thick too. I gasped at its sheer magnitude and reached out and stroked it gently. As I mauled at it, it grew longer and harder until it jutted straight out towards my stomach. I was amazed, it was twice as big as is father's and fatter too, I couldn't believe a boy his age, let alone my own son could possess such a monster and my cunt grew hot and moist.

As my right hand continued to stroke along John's thick veiny erection, my left as down the front of my panties rubbing at my swollen labia, as the juices began to secrete into the delicate fabric. John could see I was clearly aroused by his big dick and an air of arrogance seemed to build inside him as he asked me if I liked it. I told him it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and it felt really good in my hand. He went and said bold as you please "Just think how good it would feel inside you!", cheeky bugger!! Nevertheless, despite his cheek, he was right I ached to be filled with it released my grip from his shaft to remove the now soaking wet knickers.

He ordered me to give them to him and he pressed them to his face and sniffed before putting them on himself, his cock poking out proudly through the lacy opening at the front. I then realised how he got them so filthy!

He then off his vest and was then entirely naked before me apart from a tiny pair of my skimpy little frilly knickers.

I remember thinking to myself that he didn't look at all odd, in fact he looked really sexy.

I climbed up onto the vibrating tumble drier and spread my legs as wide as I could. "Come on then you dirty bastard, show me what you can do with that beast" I hissed, amazed at my wanton slutty tone.

Maybe it was the faint smell of beer and cigarettes emanating from John or the dank dismal atmosphere of the basement but I was feeling like a whore about to be fucked ragged by a total stranger I had just picked up n a bar. It was a feeling that excited me greatly and I was desperate to be fucked good and hard. John strode over towards me purposefully, his big angry looking hardon swaying from side to side with each step closer.

He didn't waste any time with teasing me at all, he just gripped the base of his fat cock firmly in his hand, and holding on to my leg with the other pushed his bloated helmet straight up my slick pussy. So long was his cock, that he had to take a further step towards me before it was all inside. But once it was, the feeling was totally awesome. He stood still for a moment just letting his cock rest inside me. I could feel the veins throbbing inside my pussy and it was making me so horny.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard!" I begged as I stared up at him lustfully clamping my hands around his firm buttocks as if to guide him in.

He withdrew his long shaft so only a couple of inches remained inside me and looked deep into my eyes as he rapidly and forcefully slammed it back in all the way, until I could feel the crinkled lace rustling in my pubes. This fist long thrust was enough to give me an orgasm instantly and my vagina contracted around his big dick as he began to work up a good rhythm pounding me hard with his fleshy monster. He grabbed my legs and lifted them so my legs were over his shoulders, my ankles wrapped behind his head.

He was really good at fucking me hard, never losing his rhythm once and it was clear to me this boy was no virgin! He never broke eye contact throughout his pumping although I regularly closed my eyes as I came again and again, my juices coating his cock until it made a vulgar sloshing noise each time it was forced up my throbbing cunt.

Suddenly his thrusting stopped and he pulled his long thick pecker slowly out from inside my hot wet love tunnel. Looking at him worriedly I was about enquired if there was something was wrong when he grinned at me and said slyly he knew what I really wanted. I was confused for a moment wondering what he could possibly mean. I was soon to find out in the best possible way! He lifted me down from the drier and bent me over its top, so my ass was high in the air behind me. Again, I felt a warm hand coaxing apart my sticky thighs followed by his hot breath against the back of my neck. As his breath grew quicker he whispered in my ear, "This is what you really want isn't it you filthy bitch", and he pressed his fat helmet against the pulsing pink lips of my aching pussy. I replied in the affirmative and was rewarded with the re-introduction of several throbbing inches of juicy cock meat into my cunt. "You love to be fucked doggie-style don't you you little tart" he growled as he banged me rampantly from behind. "Yes, yes…but how did you know?", I enquired breathlessly, preparing myself for another powerful orgasm.

"Oh I know". He said, I know everything "you long to be fucked good and hard from behind, but dad doesn't pleasure you like I can, can he?" I was absolutely amazed, he knew everything but how?

My thoughts subsided soon though, as I felt my cunt exploding with pleasure a it received the good slamming it had craved for so long.

His pounding had suddenly become much more wild and uncontrolled and I knew he was not far from cumming. My instinct was spot on and he spat through gritted teeth that he was about to "shoot his load" as he called it. I asked him where he wanted to cum and was again surprised by the reply. He said that was one thing that he and his father had in common and smiled at me knowingly. He told me to take off my bra and lie on the floor, and I did as instructed. He squatted down until he was kneeling over my stomach, his rigid pole hovering ahead of his body by a considerable distance, almost defying gravity.

"You know what to do" he smirked as he made a nodding gesture in the direction of his massive dick.

Again staring deep into his eyes I grabbed his long thick member and began to jerk it firmly. He closed his eyes and purred with delight as I worked my hand rapidly along the entire length of his rock hard pole. With a sharp intake of breath John bucked his hips slightly and I felt his cock jump in my hand. He was very close now and we both knew it. It was with his next sentence that it finally sank in what I had just done, as he commanded forcefully, "That's it mum, wank me off all over you're fucking beautiful big tits!".

MUM!!!………It may sound strange to you but in the sheer lust of it all I had completely forgotten this was my own son fucking me, and I was filled with strange emotions regarding the actions, which I had initiated.

Just to remind me exactly what had happened (as if I'll ever forget!), my attention was drawn to a loud grunting sound coming from above me and as I looked up John was shooting a long stream of his hot white spunk right across my chest. It landed with a soft splashing sound across my left breast before it trickled across the nipple and down into the valley between my soft round boobs. A second shot landed n an almost identical location to the first and was quickly followed by several more, all dripping down my pale tits to join the considerable pool, which had now accumulated between them. John reached down and grabbed my boobs before rubbing them together, causing the cum to ooze out from my glistening cleavage. He then stood up and removed the knickers he had been wearing throughout. He took them in his right hand and crouched over me where I lay, well fucked and thoroughly satisfied in every way. Without saying a word he placed the lacy knickers on my boobs where he had spunked and mopped up the little puddles of his gooey seed deposited there.

When he had finished, he handed me the messy bundle of sodden material. Then, just to bring us both back down to earth with a bump, turned round and said "Here mum, can you make sure these are clean for me, I'm going back to Uni next week!!"