Goodbye Ch. 01

Story Info
A friend finally decides to act on his emotions...
875 words
3.8
18.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodbye," said Ruby, planting a quick kiss on my cheek and flashing me a look of that cheesy smile she wore so often before walking away towards her house.

As usual, I ogled her ample backside as she walked off. I had fantasised so many times about having my hands all over that arse, but I knew it was unlikely to happen. We were just friends; no more than that.

She had only recently started kissing me as a goodbye, but my mind was set racing every time her lips brushed against my skin. I thought of all of the possibilities that each little kiss raised. If I were to turn my head just a little, then our lips would meet and I could finally share the kiss with my best friend that I had dreamed of so many times.

In that second, I decided I wasn't going to let another day pass me by without revealing my true feelings to this beautiful girl.

"Ruby!" I called. She spun round and I was immediately struck by how utterly amazing she looked. Her shining brunette hair hung down to her shoulders, framing her beautiful face perfectly. Our eyes met as she came to stand in front of me and in that moment, I knew exactly what I had to say to her.

"I love you."

"I love you too," she muttered in the voice I knew so well before leaning towards me for a kiss. Our lips met and I felt an electricity pass through me that I had never felt before and before I knew it, our tongues were entwined and my hands were exploring, running themselves over her body. Finally my hands were rubbing the curve of her gorgeous arse and I was tasting her lips.

When we finally parted after what seemed like forever lost in the kiss, Ruby whispered in my ear. "My parents are out. I have got to get you inside," she said, stroking the front of my jeans as she said it. My erection pressed itself against her hand through the fabric of my jeans, yearning for Ruby's touch.

I allowed Ruby to take my hand and lead me through her front door and straight upstairs to the bedroom. She told me to sit down on her bed and walked over to the other side of the room, flicking on the stereo. Michael Bublé. Fuck; even her music taste was sexy.

She turned to me, smiled, and then began to run her hands over her own body. She pulled her top over her head and threw it in my direction. By the time I had removed the top from my vision, Ruby was down to her bra and panties.

She reached round, unhitching her own bra and discarding it, allowing her perfectly-sized tits to bounce free, the little pink nipples already standing to attention. Turning around, she bent over and removed her panties, displaying the best arse I had ever seen in my life.

Now completely naked, Ruby came and sat on my lap facing me, grinding her moist cunt against the front of my jeans, where my erection was fighting to be released. She pressed her lips against mine as my hands explored, settling on Ruby's breasts, playing with the nipples.

Ruby pulled my t-shirt over my head and began to kiss my neck as she continued to grind against me, sending me wild with desire. Finally, after what seemed like an age, she unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. Trailing kisses down my torso, she pulled my boxers down with her teeth, exposing my throbbing erection, by now dripping with precum.

"Oh my god Dan," she exclaimed, surprised by the size of my cock. "I need that in my mouth now."

She closed her lips around the head, twirling her tongue around the slit, tasting the precum she had brought to the surface. She brought her dainty right hand around the shaft and began rubbing, building up speed as she mimicked the rhythm of her mouth on my cock.

Relinquishing my cock from her mouth, she continued to rub as she seductively flicked her tongue at me, flashing me a gorgeous smile before flicking her tongue against my cock, eliciting a moan of pleasure. Sensing that she had me exactly where she wanted me, Ruby took my entire dick into her mouth. I felt it hit the back of her throat and began to frantically fuck her mouth as I felt myself get nearer and nearer to climax. She quickened the pace of her hand and soon I exploded into her mouth. Ruby swallowed the first shots of semen before pulling my cock out so I coated her breasts in my come.

Licking my jizz from her body, I planted a kiss on her lips.

"Your turn now babe," I whispered, allowing my hand to rub at her folds.

"Not now Dan," Ruby responded, nibbling gently at my lips. "We have forever to do this. Don't rush."

I knew she was right. Finally I had found her: the one, and there would certainly be many good times to come.

"Me and you baby: forever," I said as I took Ruby's warm, gorgeous body into my arms.