Goodnight, My Princess!

Story Info
Watch out on the way home, boys!
900 words
3.14
70.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy fuck.

I just got in the door. On my way up, some fucker in the neighborhood popped off a half dozen shots from a pistol, I don't know why.

I called the police about that, but my nerves are already fucked from my night out. I'm writing the rest before I have to deal with our boys in blue.

---

I went out earlier and did some dancing. I got a little lit and walked my way home, stopping at bars along the way when the whim hit me.

I stopped at The Jarhead, a little gay bar about a mile from home. I met a great man by the name of Gerard. He looked hot. He spoke well. He had manners. What could possibly be wrong with this guy?

We flirted and kissed and drank too much. I decided that a night away from home would do me good. This isn't my usual. I may be a lot of things, but slut is not on my list. Nevertheless, I went home with him.

We flirted and groped our way into the house and Gerard fetched us drinks.

The last thing I remembered was necking on the couch with my fly open.

---

I awoke looking at my feet. I was hanging naked from a vertical metal grid; bound at the wrists, elbows, chest, waist, thighs, knees, and ankles with white rope. I was wet with sweat, hot as though in a sauna, I was splayed like a starfish. Facing me was a curtain of black velvet.

---

"Good morning, my princess." the voice came from behind me.

I could not see him. I could not remember his face. I could not remember how I got here. I became very frightened.

I felt a finger, gingerly tracing the cleft of my ass.

"The time has now come. I am tired of waiting for your inebriated self to rouse." A finger entered me at 'rouse.'

I closed my eyes and tried to think, meter my breath, overcome panic.

My captor tied me down even further, pulling me tightly to the metal matrix to which I was bound. When he accomplished this purpose, I saw his face again. He too was sweating, though his face was fully calm. I was chilled by this. I thought to myself, "This is a cold, cold man. A calculator. A predator." I was his prey.

I did not speak, nor did he. He poked dozens of syringe needles through my skin so the points poked back out. At one point he touched his pinky to a droplet of sweaty blood and touched it to his tongue. I closed my eyes again, fearing my own fear.

"My darling, I am going to bring you to the greatest pinnacle of life you have ever been, and when I'm done, I will set you free, an animal without a cage. Hehehe." Low and guttural, he spoke now.

I thought for sure he would kill me. I've read about killers like John Wayne Gacy, Dahmer, Albert Fish, and the likes. They didn't make promises to keep. They made promises to keep you still.

Fuck! So now I die, I thought, teeth clenched, trying to think of all of my friends and family, saying goodbye.

Roughly, he sucked on my cock, grating his teeth on me. He was angered when I could not become erect. He fetched another piece of rope and put a little noose at the base of my prick. Slowly the member filled in pseudo-erection, wherupon Gerard blew me with great, pleasureless vigour, biting my foreskin and causing me to bleed.

After some time, he angered again. He stomped off and left me.

I heard him laugh as he re-entered the room. "I will get my gift." He hissed more than spoke.

He reached through the grid with something in his hand. Whatever it was went up me. He mouthed me again, and then, GLAP! My mind exploded. My body, rigid and spasmodic, was not my own. I came.

I was now in his power. Whatever the fucking thing was that he had up my hole, when he pulled the trigger, I shot my wad.

The first was painful. GLAP!GLAP!GLAP! After a while, I lost count, but the sensation never lessened. I collapsed at some point.

Looking forward now, I wonder if I can ever come again.

---

I awoke in darkness, in a rumbling and bumping something. I was outside of normal consciousness, trying so hard to come back to a place that meant nothing to me. I think I spoke gibberish.

The rumbling and bumping stopped. Click. Chagook. Slam! Tickety tick. Toom, and there was light.

I was in the trunk of a car, which was now open. Orange streetlight blinded me for a moment. Gerard cut my bonds and hauled me out of the car, throwing me alongside the road.

"Goodnight, my princess!" He hissed into my face.

He got into the car and drove away.

After a time, I felt good enough to walk. I soon realized I was round the block from The Jarhead. I stopped in, had a few trembling drinks and got a taxi home. By now it was after two in the morning.

---

So here I am. Do I call the police? Do I call some friends? What should I do?

Tell me, friends, what should I do?