Goods for Services Ch. 02

Story Info
She comes back to pick up her car.
1.1k words
4.34
41.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following two weeks seemed like two months, when Annie finally started her trip home, she couldn't wait to see him and hoped he felt the same towards her. Unfortunately there was an accident on the interstate so by the time Annie got back into town Kerry had closed up for the night and long had gone home. She was disappointed, but then again, what was one more night pleasing herself again like she had done over the last two weeks.

When Monday rolled around, Annie couldn't wait, she called the shop and Kerry told her that her car was done and to come by after work to pick it up. She had a co-worker drop her off and when she walked into the shop, Kerry was finishing up another vehicle for a customer that was waiting. He told her to go take her car for a test drive and make sure the tires felt ok to her so she did. By the time she got back the other customer was gone and they were alone. They chatted lightly about her trip while he cleaned up the shop and closed all the doors. When he was done they went back into the office and he washed his hands.

When he came out of the rest room he walked to the office door and turned out the light, after all he was married and wouldn't want anyone to see them. With that he put his hands on her hips and pulled her close to him. He whispered in her ear how good she smelled and how much she had been on his mind while she was gone. She said "really?" and he said "oh yes" and kissed her deep. Just as before Annie's knees started to get week. God, he knew how to kiss. Kerry started kissing down her neck and made his way to her breasts and pulled her top down exposing her right nipple. It was cold outside so her nipples were already erect though that's not the only reason why. Kerry took it into his mouth and began suckling it causing Annie to let out a small moan. "God that feels soo good" she thought. His hands wandered over her body, and eventually found his way into her pants, "OH MY " he thought. Was that a g-string??? It was, he couldn't believe his luck... how hot was that!

Annie wanted him bad... but she wanted to please him first, so she began to slide down him to her knees. When she got to his waist she unfastened his pants and pulled them down exposing his raging hard-on. She took him into her mouth all the way to the hilt, Kerry moaned, man she was good! She continued to swirl her tongue around his cock. The office was small and they were standing in front of the door, if anyone had of walked up, they wouldn't be able to miss them but she didn't care and neither did Kerry. While she was sucking him and flicking her tongue on the head of his cock she would look up at him, he couldn't believe how hot it made him. He was harder than he had been in years. After all... his wife never gave him blowjobs anymore and here was this young woman kneeling in front of him worshiping his cock. Oh God she was good!!!

Kerry then leaned over and pulled her gently up, he wanted to experience more of her, all of her. He began to kiss her neck again working his way back to her mouth all the while undoing her pants and sliding them down over her hips. He then slid his fingers into her waiting pussy only to be greeted by warm wetness. Wow, she was soo wet, he had never seen anyone so wet before. He kissed her deeper and continued to finger her clit, she finally broke the kiss and moaned while Kerry moved to her neck. He then moved up to her ear and whispered how much he wanted her, how he wanted to feel her pussy wrapped around his cock. She just nodded and he pulled away from her and turned her around. Kerry then pushed her over and started rubbing his hands over her ass savoring the soft feel of her skin. He couldn't take it any longer so he positioned himself at the entrance to her pussy and gently slid in. Oh man, she was tight! They both groaned with pleasure. When he was buried all the way inside her he leaned over and kissed her back and reached around to fondle her breasts.

He started sliding in and out of her slowly building up speed right there in the office. They could be easily caught but he didn't care. Annie was too hot, he couldn't help himself. He could tell he was thicker than anyone she had been with before and could feel every ridge of her pussy as he began to pick up speed. Annie was in ecstasy, she couldn't believe they were standing right in front of the door but at the same time it made her soo hot. She could feel a familiar feeling inside her building and she knew she was defiantly going to cum right on his cock. She told him to she was going to cum and to fuck her harder. Kerry took that as his cue, he began thrusting deep and fast into her causing his balls to slap against her clit over and over again. This drove Annie over the edge, with that she started bucking under him and it was all he could do to hold onto her hips and ride her orgasm with her. He could feel her muscles contracting around his cock and he could tell he was getting close. His felt his balls tighten and he began to shoot his load deep inside her pussy filling her completely. When he was done cumming he stayed inside her and leaned over and kissed the back of her neck then whispered into her ear how he hadn't felt that good in a long time. When his cock softened and slipped out of her he turned her around and kissed her deeply again.

As they both began to dress they talked some more about things and he thanked her for making him feel things again that he hadn't felt in a long time. When they said their good byes, they both agreed that this wouldn't be the end of it, they were going to have many more meetings in the future. After all... she had to pay off those tires one way or another right...