Goody Two-Shoes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

"Don't get mad, Sam. I didn't mean that at all. Sometimes when people get horny, they go looking for someone to fuck. Nothing wrong with it. That's why people have fuck buddies. That's why there are websites where people can meet someone and fuck them the same day."

"You're the only guy I've ever fucked, and you know it. Do you really think I'd turn around and start fucking every guy I meet?" I was getting angrier by the second. Of course I knew there was nothing wrong with sex, but I didn't like what Jay was implying. He made it sound like I was so sex-starved I couldn't think straight. Which was hardly the case.

"That isn't what I said." Now he sounded irritated. "You're being too sensitive, Sam. I just said there's nothing wrong with fucking other people. Do you think there's something wrong with me?"

"No, not at all. But I'm not you. You do your thing, I do mine. There isn't anything wrong with it, or with you, it just isn't what I'd be comfortable with."

I thought I sounded pretty calm and rational. Apparently Jay disagreed. "You know, Sam, not everyone's as goody-goody as you. Not everyone thinks the way you do. You should try being a little less judgmental."

"I'm not judging you!" This had started with me getting mad at him. How come he was mad at me all of a sudden?

"Whatever. You know what? I don't think I can deal with talking to you anymore right now. Give me a call when you start thinking straight." He hung up.

I stared at the phone. What had I done? I hadn't meant anything about Jay. I just hadn't liked what he'd implied about me. If he really was my boyfriend, I should be able to talk to him when something bothered me, shouldn't I? I put the phone back into my pocket, wondering if I'd hear from him again.

* * *

The next afternoon after my last class, I headed for Tillie's. I didn't want to go, but I'd told her I'd show up. And she was the only person around that I could talk to about Jay. I'd spent the whole night before worrying about the argument he and I'd had. Not having any experience with boyfriends, I had no idea what to do about the argument. He'd at least told me to call him, but I wasn't even sure what he meant by "thinking straight," so I had no idea when I'd be able to give him a call.

I surprised myself by being able to find Tillie's place with no problem. I rang the bell and stood there for a minute or two, waiting. Just as I was about to ring the bell again, the door opened. It wasn't Tillie. "Hey," the woman said. "Can I help you?"

"I'm Sam St. Pierre," I said. "Tillie's expecting me, I think."

"Yeah, she is. She told me about you." The woman looked me up and down. "She's right, you are pretty cute. Come on in. Tillie's finishing up a hairstyle."

I followed her inside. Tillie had told her I was cute? What the heck? I wasn't sure I liked being talked about that way, especially by another woman.

Tillie was in her salon room. Another woman was in the chair, and Tillie was going through her hair with a curling iron. She looked over at me and smiled. "Hey, Sam, glad you could make it. And glad to see you've been keeping your hair in good shape."

"You cut her hair?" the woman who'd let me in asked. "Looks good on her."

"Yep, it does," Tillie agreed.

It took her a few minutes to finish with the woman in the chair. Finally, she said, "Okay, Al, you're all done."

The woman looked in the mirror. "Beautiful, Tillie. Great work, as always." She stood up and kissed Tillie full on the lips. "Don't know what I'd do without you, honey."

"Have crappy hair," Tillie said. She hugged the woman. "See you in a couple weeks for a touch-up."

"We aren't having drinks before we go?"

The woman who'd let me in nodded toward me and laughed. "I think Tillie has other plans."

"Ah. Well, enjoy." The woman winked at me, and the two of them left.

Tillie sat in her styling chair. "So what's going on, honey?"

"Jay and I had a fight last night." Tears came to my eyes, much to my annoyance. "I told him I didn't like him talking like I'd go off and have sex with just anyone when he isn't around, and he got mad and said I was judging him. I didn't mean to judge him; I just didn't like what he said."

"And he didn't like what you said. Don't worry about it, honey, he'll get over it. He's got a major thing for you; he isn't going to let you go just because you said something he didn't agree with."

"I hate making people angry." The tears came faster, and I pressed my hands against my eyes to try to stop them. "Sorry. I just feel bad. I haven't talked to him since; I don't know if I should call him or not."

"What did he tell you?"

"He said to call him when I start thinking straight. I am thinking straight, though. I don't care what other people do, but I can't just go have sex with someone for no other reason than that I'm horny. I have to have a real reason."

"You're young and naïve, and you probably still believe in true love. You'll grow out of it. Meanwhile, you have to do what feels right to you, and don't worry what Jay or anyone else says." She came over to me and hugged me. "So how does this feel?"

"Nice," I admitted.

"Look at me."

I looked up, and she pressed her lips against mine. Her tongue found its way into my mouth, and I surprised myself by touching it with my tongue. Tillie ran her hands down my sides, then brought them back up to my boobs. "And how does that feel?" she whispered. "Do you want more?"

I still wasn't sure what I wanted, but I knew I liked what she was doing. "Yes."

"Then let's go in the bedroom." She let go of me. "Did you bring your toy?"

I bent over and pulled the vibrator out of my backpack. "Yes."

"Good girl."

I followed Tillie into the bedroom. She stripped slowly, unlike when I'd been there with Jay. Her breasts were bigger than mine, full and heavy-looking, with large nipples that stuck straight out. She held them up with her hands. "Like them?"

"Yeah."

She slipped off her jeans. Under them, she wore nothing. Her pussy was shaved, and she had a small tattoo of a heart just above where her pubic hair would have been if she'd had any. "And now?"

"Yes," I said.

"So let me see you, honey."

I took off my clothes quickly, before I could lose my nerve. When I was completely naked, Tillie reached out and touched my boobs. "Nice, honey. Very nice. Do you like me touching you?"

"Yes."

She laughed. "That's all you can say, huh?" She took my hand and brought it to one of her boobs. "How about that? Squeeze it, honey. I like to have my nipples pinched."

I wasn't sure how hard to do it without hurting her, so just pinched lightly. "That's good, but harder next time," she said. "Lie down."

I lay on her bed. She lay beside me and started sucking my nipples, alternating between them. Her hand stole between my legs. I jumped when she touched my clit. "Relax, honey," she told me. "This is going to feel good."

"It does," I said.

"Good."

She kept sucking my nipples. I felt like I should be doing something, so pinched her nipples, harder as she'd said to. She moaned.

I had to admit, even though it felt strange to be in bed with another woman, what Tillie was doing to me felt amazing. I played with her boobs while she played with my pussy. The stimulation combined with the horniness I'd already been feeling made me come faster than I'd expected. "Fuck! Tillie!" I shouted.

She grinned. "Thought a woman couldn't make you come, didn't you," she said. "Now let's see what you can do for me."

"I don't know how," I said.

"How do you get yourself off?"

"I play with my... my clit. And sometimes I put my fingers inside me. Last time, I used my vibrator."

"So do that to me. Hold on." She got off the bed and went to her bureau. When she opened the top drawer, it rattled. "This is my toy drawer," she explained. "I keep all the toys in here." She pulled out a vibrator that looked exactly like the one Jay had given me and tossed it onto the bed. "There you go. Fuck me with it."

She lay down again and spread her legs. I held the vibrator, not sure what to do. Of course I knew how to use one, but on someone else? "You want me to..."

"I want you to turn the thing on, put it in my cunt, and fuck me. Come on, honey, I know you aren't that stupid."

"I'm not stupid." I turned on the vibrator and held it so it just barely touched her clit. "I've just never fucked another woman before."

"Mmm, well, what you're doing works pretty damn good, honey. But put that thing inside me. Please."

I stuck the tip of it into her pussy. I knew how good it felt, and I was ticked off at her enough that I wanted to make her wait for it. She moved her hips, trying to take more of the vibrator, and I obliged by quickly thrusting all of it into her. "Fuck, yes!" she shouted. "Sam, fuck me!"

I moved the vibrator the way I would have inside myself. I couldn't believe I was doing this, and I had no idea if what I liked would be pleasurable to another woman. But from Tillie's moans and swearing, I was doing just fine. My pussy started to tingle; it was a turn-on to see her like this. I was surprised by how much of a turn-on it was.

"Holy fuck!" she screamed after a few minutes. "I'm coming! Shit!"

Her pussy clenched so hard I could feel it through the vibrator. I slid it out of her. "How'd I do?"

Tillie kissed me hard. "That was fucking awesome," she said. "Now it's your turn."

She picked up my vibrator and turned it on. Holding it against my clit, she sucked my nipples again, hard enough that it made them sore, but it felt so good I didn't even care. I was close to coming when she suddenly pulled the vibrator away and brought her mouth to my clit. Her teeth nibbled gently. "Fuck!" I said. "Oh, my god, Tillie!"

She licked down my slit and thrust her tongue into me a few times, then returned to my clit. This time, as soon as her teeth touched it, I came. "Oh, fucking god!"

Tillie shut off the vibrator and lay beside me. "So what do you think, honey? Is fucking a woman as bad as you thought it would be?"

"Fuck, no," I panted, still trying to catch my breath.

"Good." She put her arms around me. "We'll definitely have to do this again sometime. Meanwhile, don't worry about your so-called boyfriend. He'll get over it."

I'd almost forgotten about the fight with Jay. "Yeah, he will."

Tillie gave me a soft kiss and turned away from me. "Take a nap, honey. When you wake up, maybe we'll go for another round."

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers
12