Goody Two-Shoes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

I snuggled against him. Maybe he did love me. That was what it sounded like, at least, even if he hadn't said the words. "I wish we could fuck," I said.

"I wish we could too. I like being close to you that way. But you shouldn't for a couple of days, What's your next day off?"

"Thursday."

He grinned. "Perfect. Thursday night, I'll take you out and fuck your brains out. But for tonight, we'll just hang out together."

That was exactly what we did. We ate pizza, watched movies, and snuggled until it was time for me to meet Randy at the store. Unfortunately, either Jay's clock was slow or Randy had decided to get there early. He was sitting in his car in front of the store when we pulled into the parking lot. "Guess it's time for you to tell one member of your family the truth," Jay said.

"Yeah."

He squeezed my hand. "Don't worry. I'll talk to him with you. He's your brother; he isn't going to kill you or anything."

Jay parked beside Randy and we got out of the car. As soon as he saw us, Randy shot out of his car. "What the hell's going on?"

"Randy, you remember Jay Christian," I said.

"Yeah, and I remember warning you to stay away from him." Randy gave Jay a look that would have lasered holes in anyone but Jay. "What the fuck are you doing with my sister?"

"Dating her," Jay replied calmly. "Sorry you don't like the idea, but it's kind of up to Sam who she dates, isn't it?"

"As long as it isn't you. Sam, what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that I really like Jay, and he's good to me," I replied. "And I'm thinking it's time for me to think for myself and stop doing everything you and Mom and Dad say. I'm an adult."

"Randy, just back off," Jay said. "You hate my guts. That's fine, even though I think it's kind of lame for you to hold a grudge over something that happened almost ten years ago. But Sam doesn't hate me."

"I can't believe this," Randy said. "Sam, Mom and Dad told me they thought you were seeing someone, but him? Even forgetting what kind of person he is, he's too old for you!"

"He's your age," I said.

"Right. Eight years older than you. You're too innocent to be with someone his age."

"Whose fault is it that I'm supposedly so damn innocent?" I demanded. "Who's kept me a little baby girl all this time? You and our parents haven't protected me, you've jailed me! And I'm not staying in that jail anymore. You want to tell Mom and Dad I'm seeing Jay? Go right ahead. They'll tell me I can't see him, and I'll keep seeing him anyway."

"That's really mature, Sam," Randy said.

"So's you running to Mom and Dad every time I take a breath. You're an adult, supposedly. So am I. So let's be adults."

Randy looked at Jay. "You'd better be treating her right."

"This may come as a shock to you, but I'm capable of doing right by a woman," Jay replied. "And I care a lot about Sam."

"What did you do, skip work to go out with him?" Randy asked me.

"I skipped work because I wasn't feeling well. Jay took me to his place so I could relax." I wasn't about to tell Randy why I hadn't been feeling well. That would just have made his head explode.

"You'd better tell Mom and Dad you weren't working," Randy said.

"I intend to, if you don't open your big mouth first."

"I won't. Let's get going, then, before your manager spots you and figures out why you weren't here."

Jay kissed me. "See you in a couple days, Sam. Thursday, right?"

"Right."

I got into Randy's car and waved to Jay as we left the parking lot. On the way home, I fell asleep. Randy woke me when we got there. "Go in and get some rest," he said. "Talk to Mom and Dad tomorrow. And you should tell them about Jay sometime, but I won't say anything until you do."

"Good," I said. "Make sure you don't."

* * *

Randy kept his word, as far as I knew. At least, my parents didn't mentioned anything to me about Jay, and if Randy had told them anything, I was pretty sure I would have heard about it. I told them that I'd skipped work, but of course not why.

By Thursday, I was feeling completely fine and was looking forward to seeing Jay again. I got out of class earlier on Tuesdays and Thursdays than the rest of the week, and was hoping Jay would show up to pick me up when I got out. Of course, he was probably working, but I could hope, especially since I'd barely heard from him since Monday. He wouldn't call me when I was home, and when I was at work I wasn't able to talk long. He'd checked up on me to make sure I hadn't had any effects from the morning-after pill, but that had been the only contact.

Just as I walked out of my last class, my cell phone rang. I fished it out of my pocket, knowing it was Jay; he'd bought me the phone, so he was usually the only one who called me on it. "Hello?" I said.

"Hi, baby," Jay said. "Out of class yet?"

"Yeah, I just got out. Are you at work?"

"Nope. Gave myself the day off. That's one advantage to being in charge."

"What do you do for work, anyway?" I'd been wondering; he definitely had plenty of money, but he'd never mentioned what he did.

"This and that," he replied. "It's legitimate, if that's what you want to know. Just a little hard to explain. Anyway, I'm right around the corner. Want to go out on a date?"

I smiled. "Sure." Though I wasn't sure "date" was the word I'd use.

"Okay. Come meet me, then. I have a couple errands I have to run, but otherwise the afternoon is yours."

I walked off campus. Jay was parked exactly where he said he'd be, leaning against his car. A couple of girls were staring at him, and one of them shot me a look of sheer hatred when I threw my arms around Jay and kissed him on the lips. "I'm glad to see you," I said.

"I'm glad to see you too. Feeling okay?"

"Feeling very good." I lowered my voice. "And very horny, so I hope we can have some time alone."

"Like I said, the afternoon is yours. Whatever you want to do, wherever you want to go, we can. Have you talked to your parents about me yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Then I'll make sure to have you home at a reasonable time. Get in."

Jay made a few stops, but cut them short. It was less than an hour before we got to his place. Inside, I waited for him to make the first move, but he did nothing. "I thought you wanted me," I said.

"I've told you before that if you want something, you can go after it," he reminded me. "So what do you want?"

I stripped off my clothes. "I want you to touch and kiss me everywhere, and I want you to fuck me."

He grinned. "Damn, Sam, you really aren't a goody two-shoes anymore, are you?"

"Only if you want me to be."

He put his arms around me and kissed me. As his tongue pushed through my lips, his finger penetrated my pussy. I reached down and fondled his cock through his pants. "Take it out," he said. "Let me feel your mouth on it."

I knelt and undid his pants. His large cock sprang free, and I wrapped my hand around it. "It's going to be much better here than in your car," I said.

"You loved it in my car," Jay replied.

"Yes, but it'll be more comfortable here."

"Let's see how comfortable it is. Suck me."

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked just the tip. Jay moaned and ran his fingers through my hair. "That's it, baby," he said. "You're so good at this. Your mouth feels so good on my cock."

I slid my mouth further down his shaft, though I still couldn't go far without gagging. He didn't seem to mind. I licked and sucked him until he said, "Stop, Sam. I don't want to come yet."

I released his cock and stood up. "Does that mean it's my turn now?"

"Yes, it is. Get on the couch."

I lay down and spread my legs. Jay started with my neck and kissed his way down, making sure to give some attention to each of my nipples. By the time he got to my clit, I felt like every inch of me was on fire. I almost screamed when his lips touched my clit. "Oh, god, Jay!"

I felt my orgasm building from the first second he touched me. When I finally came, I thought I was going to pass out. I wasn't sure what I shouted, or if it was even real words. Jay looked up at me and winked. "Did that meet with your approval?"

"Fuck, yes!"

"I would keep eating you, but right now I want to fuck you so bad I think I'd go nuts if I waited." He pulled a little packet out of his pants pocket, then took off his clothes. "I'm prepared this time." He handed the condom to me. "And you get the honor of putting it on."

I wasn't quite sure how to do it, but I opened the packet and tried to unroll the condom onto Jay's cock. Somehow I managed. He laughed at my fumbling. "Learn something new every day, huh?"

"Very funny," I said. I lay back. "So are you going to fuck me or what?"

"Stand up and bend over the couch."

I did as he said, and he slowly slid his cock into me from behind. It felt incredible. I pushed back at him as he thrust into me over and over, finally making me come. A moment later, he gave a hard thrust and groaned, then was still. "Did you like that?" he asked.

"I always like it with you," I said.

"I know you do." He pulled out and tossed the condom in the trash, then sat on the couch and tugged me down beside him. "Did it feel okay?"

"It felt amazing."

"Good." He put his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "You're definitely something special, Sam."

"So are you."

Stroking my hair, he said, "You know, I don't talk much about what I think or feel. I don't really have anyone to talk to."

"You can talk to me," I said.

"I know. You're the first person I've felt like I could talk to. That's one of the special things about you. And that's why I want to tell you something."

"What?"

He hesitated. "It's hard to say."

"Then you don't have to say it."

"Yeah, I do, because it's something I want you to hear." He took a deep breath. I'd never seen him this reluctant to say anything. If I hadn't known better, I'd have said he was scared. "I love you, Sam."

I almost asked him to repeat it. I couldn't believe what I'd heard. After a second I got over my shock enough to say, "I love you too."

"You know this doesn't change things. I wish it did, but monogamy..."

"Isn't your thing," I finished for him. "It's okay. I know. If you love me, it's okay."

"Okay, then."

We sat there in silence. Jay held me and I leaned against him, and we just enjoyed being with each other. I wasn't sure how loving me fit in with his fucking other women, but I guessed loving him meant I'd accept it.

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers
12