Goody Two-Shoes Ch. 06

Story Info
Sam and Jay experiment with a cam.
5.4k words
4.53
33.5k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
615 Followers

It was ten o'clock on a Friday night. The convenience store I worked in was packed; I'd had to ask my manager to come out of the office to help me out. Everyone was getting ready for their weekends of partying, which meant plenty of beer, cigarettes, and condoms were needed. Fortunately, or unfortunately from my point of view, we sold all three.

I tried not to look at the line; if I saw how many people were waiting in front of me, it would probably send me over the edge. I needed to pee, I needed a drink of water or soda, and I needed to sit down. But the rush had been going on since seven o'clock and it was unlikely to end any time soon.

"Hey, baby."

I looked at the customer who'd spoken. He wasn't anyone I'd seen before. "Can I help you?" I asked.

"How about your phone number?"

I glanced at my manager. He kept bagging up the bottles of soda his customer had bought, and didn't seem to notice the guy I was waiting on. "How about not," I said. "What are you buying tonight?"

"How much for an hour with you?"

The guy was seriously pissing me off. The old me would have just smiled and gone with the "customer is always right" philosophy, but I'd gained too much confidence to put up with this moron's crap. "If you aren't buying anything, get out of my line," I said. "And my company's worth more than you could imagine."

"Look, bitch, I was trying to be friendly."

"Be friendly to someone else."

"Hey, get a move on," someone called from the back of the line.

"Samantha, what's the problem?" my manager asked.

"Your little chicky here's having an attitude with me," the customer said. "I'm trying to be nice, and she's getting all bitchy on me."

"Samantha?" the manager said.

"He called me baby, asked for my phone number, and asked how much it would cost to spend an hour with me," I said. "I asked him a few times what he's buying, but he seems to think pick-up lines are more important than getting out of the other customers' way."

"Samantha, you can't talk to customers rudely." He turned to the customer. "I'm sorry about that. Is there something I can help you with?"

"A pack of cigarettes, please." He named the brand and shot a glare at me. "See, that isn't so hard, is it?"

"It's not so hard when you're not a jerk," another customer said.

Recognizing the voice, I grinned. "Hi, Jay. Be with you in a minute or ten."

"You're here to wait on customers, not to socialize," my manager snapped. He handed the annoying guy a pack of cigarettes and told him the price. "Get back to work, Samantha."

I made a face after he turned his back, earning giggles from some of the customers. I took the money for the jerk's cigarettes; when I tried to hand him his change, he grabbed my wrist. "Don't ever be a bitch like that to me again," he snarled.

"I strongly suggest you get your hand the hell off my girlfriend." Jay left his place in line and came up to the counter. "You need to learn to take no for an answer."

"Shit." The guy let go of me. "I didn't mean anything."

"Good to know. Now take your cancer sticks and get out of here."

"And you get out of here too!" The manager's forehead veins bulged. "I won't have anyone in my store threatening a customer!"

"But it's okay if one of your customers threatens your employee?" Jay said. "Sam, come with me."

"I'm working," I protested.

"Not here you're not. You quit."

"I do?"

"She does?" the manager said. "I don't think you can do that."

"Hurry up!" one of the other customers said.

I looked at the line, looked at my manager who was glaring at me as though this was my fault, and nodded at Jay. "You're right. I quit. As soon as this line goes down." I wasn't staying out of any sense of obligation to help the manager; I just didn't want the customers to have to wait any longer than necessary.

While I waited on the rest of the customers in my line, my manager avoided looking at me and Jay stood nearby in case of any more problems. Knowing that he was looking out for me made me smile; I felt protected.

Finally, after almost an hour of nonstop customers, the store emptied. "Are you really quitting?" the manager asked.

"I was harassed by a customer and you told me I should stand here and deal with it," I said. "You acted like I was the one with the problem when he was making inappropriate comments to me. Not to mention I've been here since four o'clock with no break, and I need to go to the bathroom. Yes, I quit."

"Then don't show your face here again. Not as an employee and not as a customer."

"No problem," Jay said. "There are plenty of better stores in the area. Come on, Sam."

I left my spot behind the register to stand beside Jay, and dropped my nametag and smock on the counter. "I'll have my brother drop off my uniforms tomorrow, since I'm no longer allowed here," I told the manager. "Have a good life."

Jay took my hand and led me outside. "How do you feel about that?" he asked.

I laughed. "I can't believe you did that! Telling my manager that I was quitting? I thought his eyes were going to pop out!"

"He definitely wasn't impressed. Don't worry about it, though. You'll get another job easily. If you need help finding something, just let me know."

"You have connections, huh?"

"Indeed I do." He leaned on his car and pulled me against him. "Right now, I'd love to be connected to you. What time's Randy supposed to pick you up?"

"He isn't. I told him you were bringing me home."

"And what do your parents think about that?"

"They don't know," I admitted. "I figured you could drop me off at the corner."

"Sam, you told me a couple weeks ago that you were going to talk to your parents about us," Jay said. "When are you going to do that? I don't like it when people don't keep their promises."

"I just haven't had a chance to talk to them yet."

"Make time."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, baby." He stroked my hair. "It's pretty damn hard for me to get mad at you. But if you tell me you're going to do something, do it, okay?"

"Okay."

He pressed his lips against mine, and his tongue pushed into my mouth. I met it with my tongue, enjoying the kiss until Jay put his hand on my boob. "Don't do that," I said.

"I thought you liked it when I play with your tits."

"I love that. But people can see us."

"So your sexually frustrated ex-manager might see us having fun. That bothers you?"

"Kind of. Sex is supposed to be private, isn't it?"

Jay grinned. "It can be. It doesn't have to be. I've had sex in public before. It was fun, it was hot, and since no one caught us there was no problem. Well, I got caught once or twice, but in those cases the people who caught us didn't mind. They even joined in one of those times."

"Strangers joined in?" I knew Jay had a wide range of sexual experience, but some of the things he told me astonished me.

"Sure, why not? It wasn't like they forced their way in. It was two guys; they were standing there watching and playing with themselves, and the woman I was with asked me if I minded her helping them out. I didn't mind; I like watching too. So she asked if they wanted to play. We were in a state park, and it was pre-season, so no one else showed up or she probably would have invited them in too."

"Wow." I tried to imagine having sex with three guys, but I couldn't even begin to figure out how that would be possible. And I wasn't sure I wanted to find out; Jay was plenty for me. "Well, I'd rather not have anyone else join in."

He laughed. "I didn't think you'd want that. You're just so sexy, Sam, that sometimes it's hard for me to keep my hands off you. But if you're uncomfortable, let's get in the car and go to my place so I can attack you there."

As I was getting into the car, I glanced at the store. Sure enough, the manager was at the window, watching us. I hoped he'd enjoyed the show; Jay was probably right about him being sexually frustrated.

Instead of driving to his house, Jay took me to a spot nearby that overlooked a river. "Come on, babe," he said. "Let's see what kind of trouble we can get into here."

"Outside. Where it's cold."

"It isn't that cold, and I'll keep you nice and warm. You were interested in the idea of outdoor sex, weren't you?"

"Yeah." It had sounded exciting, though I thought I'd done a pretty good job of hiding that from Jay. Then again, it shouldn't have surprised me that he'd pretty much read my mind. He'd known me since I was little, even though we hadn't seen each other for several years before the night he'd walked into the store and kept me from being robbed. He knew me well.

"This is the quietest place I know. I've never seen anyone else here, not this late at night anyway. So let's try it. You might like it."

I wanted to. I always wanted to have sex with Jay, and the thought of being where we might be seen made my pussy tingle. But I wasn't sure I dared. "What if someone does show up?"

"Then you can decide whether you want to invite them to join." He laughed at the look on my face. "It's okay, Sam. No one will see. Look, if you really don't want to do this, just say so. I promise you, I'll never make you do anything you don't want to do. But I think you do want to try this; otherwise, we would have just gone straight back to my apartment. Was I wrong?"

"No." I couldn't look at him as I admitted, "I want to."

"Then let's get out of the car and see what happens."

We did. Jay went to the front of the car; when I joined him there, he lifted me onto the hood. "You're supposed to wear skirts when you're going to see me," he reminded me.

"I couldn't wear a skirt to work."

"I suppose not. But that means I'm going to have to take off your pants. If you had a skirt on all I'd have to do is push it up, and I'd be able to get at that hot little pussy of yours. Guess it's a good thing you'll be finding another job. Find one that will let you wear skirts."

"You want me to take my pants off out here?"

"It's kind of hard for me to fuck you through them." He rubbed my crotch. "You want to be fucked, don't you?"

"Yes."

"I don't think I heard you."

"I want to be fucked," I said more loudly.

"Thought so." Jay pulled me to the edge of the hood and stood between my legs, pressing his cock against me. "You want that inside you?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I want your cock inside me." Moisture filled my pussy; I ached to feel him thrusting into me.

Jay pushed my shirt up and unfastened my bra. It was October; the air was cold, and my nipples hardened instantly when they were exposed to it. He rolled them between his thumbs and fingers, and I gasped. "Do you like that, babe?" he asked softly. "Do you like having me play with your tits where anyone can see?"

"It feels so good!" I shivered, partly from cold, partly from arousal. "God, Jay, please fuck me!"

"I knew you'd like this." He undid his pants and let his cock spring free. "So you want to feel that?"

I reached out and stroked his dick with a finger. "Yes, I want this. I want this cock inside my pussy."

"How bad do you want it? Are you wet?"

"Yes."

"Take off your pants and let me see how wet you are."

I unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans, and Jay helped me pull them off. It was way too cold to be that naked outside, but I was so horny I barely felt it. Rubbing my thighs, Jay sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. "God!" I said. "Thought you wanted to see how wet I am."

Without releasing my nipple, Jay slipped a finger into my panties and ran it along my slit. When he touched my clit, I jumped. "Someone's very horny," he said. "You're excited by this, aren't you, babe? You like being outside with your clothes off?"

"Only if you're with me."

"Of course." He pushed his finger inside me. "Feels like you're ready to be fucked, huh?"

"Yes!"

"Then I guess I'd better do something about it." He took a condom out of his pocket and put it on, then grasped my legs and pulled me toward him so my ass was barely on the hood. I struggled; I felt like I was going to fall. "I won't let you fall," he assured me. "Wrap your legs around me so I can get my dick into that hot cunt of yours."

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he guided his cock into me. In that position I couldn't move much, but Jay moved enough for both of us, thrusting hard into me until I practically screamed through my orgasm. "Did you like that, babe?" he asked.

"Yes!"

"Good. You know you were loud enough for anyone to hear?"

"I don't care!"

"That's what I was hoping you'd say."

He kept fucking me through a second orgasm, then finally groaned out his release. "Sam, I swear to god you get better every time I fuck you." He pulled out and tossed the condom aside. I shivered at the loss of his heat. "I know, it's freezing out here," Jay said. He handed me my pants and steadied me while I put them on. "Let's get you home."

We got into the car and he cranked the heat. After a minute, I stopped shivering, though I was still cold. Jay turned the car around and headed back toward town. "What did you think, babe?" he asked.

"That was fucking hot," I said.

"Glad you liked it. That's the second time we've fucked in public. Think it's something you enjoy?"

"I don't think I'd enjoy it if we got caught, but doing it like this when there's no threat of anyone finding us, I liked it."

"Good. I'll turn you into an exhibitionist yet."

I laughed. "Why would you want to?"

"Because you're hot, and I want to show you off. You're so shy and quiet most of the time, Sam, but you're not at all like that in private. Time to let your wild side be seen."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"I'll help you out."

Jay dropped me off at the corner closest to my house. I kissed him goodbye and walked down the street. When I turned around, he was still watching me, making sure I got home safely.

* * *

My parents were not impressed the next morning when they found out I'd quit my job, even when I told them what had happened with the creepy customer. "You need the money for college, Sam," my father said. "We've talked about this."

"Yes, and I'm amazed that as protective as you are, you would want me working at a place like that," I said. At eighteen, I still didn't have my driver's license or live on my own because my parents wouldn't let me. "You told me after the attempted robbery that you didn't want me working there, so what's changed? Or is money more important than safety?"

"Money is important," my mother said. "But if you really felt unsafe, you did the right thing. I have to admit, I'm relieved that you won't be there anymore. The question is, what are you going to do for work now?"

"The guy I've been dating is going to help me find another job." I was planning to call Jay as soon as I got out of class that afternoon; fortunately, he'd given me my own cell phone, since my parents hadn't been willing to let me have one of those either.

"I want to know more about this guy," Dad said. "You haven't told us anything other than that you met him at work. What's his name? Where does he live? Details would be nice, Sam."

This was the opening I'd needed to tell them about Jay. I swallowed hard; it wasn't going to go well. "You know him," I said. "His name's Jay Christian."

The reaction was about what I'd expected. "Jay Christian?" Mom repeated. "Randy's friend? Samantha, he's too old for you!"

"Not to mention what kind of person he is," Dad said. "You can't see him."

"Sorry, but I'm eighteen. You can't tell me who I can and can't date."

"You live under our roof, and yes, we can!"

"No, you can't." I kept my voice calm; yelling would just prove to them that I was immature. "Besides, not everything you hear is true. Jay's a good person; he watches out for me. He's the one who kept me from being robbed, and he took care of the guy who was hassling me last night. And he loves me."

"From what your brother's told us about Jay Christian, I doubt he's capable of loving anyone," Dad said.

"Randy's holding a grudge because of something that happened years ago," I said. "He knows I've been seeing Jay. He found out a couple weeks ago. If he's okay with it, you should be."

"Randy knew and didn't tell us?" Dad's face was turning red. "Sam, that boy... rather, that man is eight years older than you. He's too old, he isn't a good person no matter what you think, and as long as you're living in this house, you will not date him!"

Not raising my voice would be harder if Dad was yelling. And being completely unreasonable, which as far as I was concerned he was. "Then I guess I'll have to move out," I said. "I love Jay and he loves me. He treats me well, and I'm not breaking up with him. If I have to live somewhere else to be able to see him, I'll find somewhere else to live."

"Don't be ridiculous, Samantha," Mom said. "You don't even have a job. How would you afford a place to live?"

"I can get another job." And Jay would probably help me find a place to stay. Maybe he'd even ask me to move in with him if he knew how ridiculous things were with my parents.

"Let's just settle down," said Dad, ironically since he was the one who was least settled. "Sam, don't you understand that your mother and I are just trying to protect you?"

"Yes, and Jay tries to protect me too," I said. "Look, I get that you're worried. I get that you think he's too old for me and that he'd going to do something to hurt me. But you're wrong. He would never hurt me."

"This isn't going anywhere," Mom said. "We're talking in circles. Sam, we don't want to you see Jay anymore. End of conversation."

"Then we'll end the conversation, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do what you say. I'm going for a walk."

"Don't leave this house," Dad ordered.

"Stop me." Damn. I'd gone immature after all.

I walked out the door. As soon as I was out of sight of the house, I took out my cell and called Jay. "Are you busy today?" I asked when he answered.

"I have a few things to do, but nothing you couldn't tag along on," he replied. "Where are you? I'll come pick you up."

Relieved that he apparently wasn't going to ask why I was calling, I said, "I'm walking to the corner where you dropped me off last night."

"Okay. I'll meet you there in a few minutes. You don't mind waiting there, do you?"

If I stayed in one place, my parents might come after me. Then again, they never had before. They'd probably gotten used to me being argumentative. "Yeah, that's fine."

"Good. See you in a few, then."

I stood at the corner for what felt longer than it really was because I was bored. Finally Jay stopped at the curb beside me. "Sorry I took so long," he said. "I was in the middle of something when you called. Get in; we're going to Tillie's for a few minutes."

"Is that what you were in the middle of? Tillie?"

Jay laughed. "No, I actually haven't fucked her since the day I told you I love you. Which doesn't mean I wouldn't; I just haven't felt like it. You and I've been seeing each other more; I'm pretty well satisfied. I was in the middle of trying to arrange to have a new bed delivered to my apartment."

"Did you break the old one?"

"You're a real wiseass this morning, aren't you. No, I didn't break the old one, but you can help me try to break the new one when it arrives. It's supposed to be delivered this afternoon." He put his hand on my thigh. "You never know, maybe one of the delivery guys will be really hot and he'll help us break in the bed."

"I hope you're joking."

"You've had a threesome before."

"Yeah, with you and Tillie. It wouldn't be the same thing with you and another guy."

"Believe me, I think you'd be able to handle it."

We drove up to Tillie's house. A couple of cars were out front. "She's got some hairstyles to do today," Jay said. "We'll just be here a couple minutes. She sold some stuff for me."

KarennaC
KarennaC
615 Followers
12