Goody Two-Shoes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

"What kind of stuff?" I tried to squash the thoughts in my mind of the rumors I'd heard about Jay, including that he sold drugs.

"Some old books that I bought online. She has a regular hair customer who's an antiques dealer; she got a pretty good price for the books. What did you think I meant?"

"I don't know."

"Don't lie, Sam."

I sighed. "You know what people say about you. I know it isn't true, but I've heard it for so long, when you say stuff like that I have trouble not thinking it."

"At least you're being honest now. It hurts that you'd think I would do something like that, Sam. Yeah, I did sell pot for a little while right out of high school, but I gave that up after a few months. Everything I do now is legitimate."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. But you should know me better than that, Sam. It means a lot to me that you believe in me. Please don't stop believing in me."

I put my hand on his. "I do believe in you."

"Good. Then let's go in and get my money from those books."

Tillie was busy putting curlers in a woman's hair, but she stopped for a moment when we came in and hugged each of us. "Sam, you haven't been here in a long time," she scolded. "What's up with that? We had fun last time, didn't we?"

"I've been busy with school and stuff," I replied. I hadn't thought Tillie would care that I hadn't been to see her since the day I'd hooked up with her. I blushed a little at the memory.

"Well, try to make time. With or without the man here." She nudged Jay. "You haven't been around lately either."

"You know how it is," Jay said. "No promises. Do you have the money from those books?"

Tillie scowled. "Sure. Hang on." She left the room and came back a few seconds later with a check, which she handed to Jay. "I don't know where you got those books, but they were worth quite a bit, apparently."

Jay folded the check without looking at it and stuffed it in his pocket. "Thanks. I owe you one."

"You owe me more than one. I have to get back to work; why don't you two stop by sometime during the week when I'm not busy?"

"We'll see what we can do." Jay took my hand. "See you later, Tillie."

We got back into Jay's car, and he headed for his apartment. "She wasn't very happy," I said.

"Tillie's always had a thing for me," Jay replied. "She knows with her and me, it's just sex. I've made that clear to her many times. She just doesn't want to hear it. I think she caught on that there's more than that between you and me, and she doesn't like it. She hoped that she'd be the one to get me to stop playing around."

"You haven't stopped," I said.

"I haven't said I'm stopping, but like I said, I haven't played with anyone since you and I had that talk a couple weeks ago. Anyway, let's go to my place and see what we can do with the old bed before the new one gets there."

Jay's apartment was spotless. I couldn't image how he kept it that clean; I could barely manage to clean my room! He pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth, though not much force was needed. "I've wanted to do that since I picked you up," he said. "Last night was just an appetizer. You looked so hot sitting on the hood of my car like that." He let go of me and went to his computer desk to pick up a camera. "I was thinking we should tape ourselves."

"You mean like videotape?" I cringed. I'd only seen myself on video a couple of times, and I hated how I looked.

"Yes, that's what I mean," Jay said. "Don't you want to know what you look like when you fuck me?"

"You want to tape us fucking?" For some reason, it hadn't occurred to me that that was what he meant. Sometimes I was still a little too innocent.

"That's exactly what I want to do. Are you scared to do it?"

"What if someone else sees it?"

"No one's going to see it unless one of us shows them. Right now, it would just be for us."

"Right now?"

He laughed. "You really are scared about this. Babe, you know I think you're hot. I like fucking you, and I think about it a lot when you aren't around. So why not have a video I can watch when I can't fuck you? And watching it together can be fun too. We don't have to. If you really don't want to do it, we won't. But I think you're a little bit turned on by it, aren't you?"

"Maybe a little." As long as no one else would see it.

"Then let's do it." He went to his computer and turned on his cam. "The cam will record it, but I have it set so no one online can view it. It's just going to record, all right?"

"I guess so."

Jay put his arms around me and kissed me. His tongue tickled my lips and he pushed my shirt up so it covered only the tops of my breasts. "It isn't recording yet, is it?" I asked.

"Yes, it is."

"Okay." I pulled away from him and took off my shirt. "Like this?"

"Yeah." He took one nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "Just like that."

The cam was pointed straight at us. I tried to forget it was there, but it wasn't easy to. Not at first, anyway. As Jay's hands explored my body, running over my boobs and ass, the last thing on my mind was the cam.

Jay moved me toward the bed, glancing at the cam as he did to make sure it was still showing us. He let go of me for a moment and went over to adjust it. "This is going to be hot," he said. "Think about it, Sam. Fucking me while the camera films it. How does that make you feel?"

"I don't like how I look on camera."

Jay kissed my neck. "You're going to look sexy, just like you do in real life. Remember, no one but us will see this, unless you want someone else to."

I couldn't imagine wanting anyone else to see our homemade porn, but the idea seemed to excite Jay. He kissed me harder, then pushed me down on the bed and covered my body with his. I felt his hardness against me, and raised my hips to meet it. "You want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I want you to fuck me."

He shifted his weight so he could reach up under my skirt. "Good girl, you listened to what I told you about what to wear," he said. "We should get you some more skirts; you look so hot in them."

"Right now, you should get it off me," I said.

"Someone's getting hornier, huh?" Jay stood and pushed my skirt up above my waist. "I don't think I want to strip you. I think the video will be sexier if you're still wearing your clothes. Makes you look like you can't wait to feel my cock."

"I can't." Though I wished he hadn't mentioned the video. It made me nervous to remember that the cam was running. It also made me wetter.

"Don't worry about the cam," he said, as though he'd read my mind. "I'm just going to fuck you. Nothing we haven't done before." He pushed down his pants to show his long cock. "Just going to put this inside your tight cunt, babe. Is that okay with you?"

"Fine with me."

He took a condom from his nightstand and put it on, then grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed. With my feet up on his shoulders, he leaned forward and pushed his cock inside me. I moaned. "Feel good, babe?" he asked.

"It feels amazing. Fuck me, please!"

He thrust in and out, looking me in the eye the entire time. I gasped and moaned as he fucked harder, then cried out when he reached down to finger my clit. The stimulation of his cock and fingers made me come within minutes. "God, Jay, don't stop fucking me!" I shouted as I came.

"I'm not going to stop until I come," he said.

He kept fucking me for a moment longer, then pulled out and said, "Turn over." When I was positioned on my hands and knees, he slammed his cock back in hard enough to make me scream, then picked up the pace of fucking me. "That's it, babe," he said. "God, I love fucking you like this. I love looking at your sexy little ass while we fuck. Oh, fuck, Sam!"

He gave a couple of hard thrusts before he groaned and was still. He pulled out of me, and I collapsed onto my side. "That was good," I said.

Jay laughed. "Just good?" He tossed the condom into the trash and lay beside me. "I'd say it was better than good. And you didn't even mind the cam."

"I forgot about it," I admitted.

"Good." He put his arms around me and pulled me against him. "I love you, Sam."

My heart soared. He'd told me before how he felt, but he didn't say it often. "I love you too."

"Good." He snuggled against me. "We'll watch the movie later."

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers
12