Gorgeous Blond Wife is Blacked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand slid down for her pussy where my wrist received a slap.

"No Nicole, not yet baby, I'll let you know when you can touch me." she said.

"Yes mistress," I said around the nipple between my lips.

"Did my kiss please you mistress?" I asked.

"Yes Nicole, you are a terrific kisser."

"Now get dressed and ready for your master baby, he'll want you as soon as he looks at you. You are almost too beautiful. It would be wrong to deny you the subversion to black cock you were born to serve." She said.

"Yes mistress," I replied, I was saying those two words a lot today.

The place I was now in was beginning to settle on me for some reason I still had to reconcile with, being subjected to Mrs Obe's will was exciting to me somehow. Jethro really had turned me his way, black. And now his mother had picked up the baton and was running with it. With Jethro I had felt at least an equal in some respects, but not with his mother, oh no, there was no equality here, and I didn't mind one jot, in fact I had accepted it with so much as a murmur.

I dressed again, but no panties they were a rag now. I checked her cosmetics on the dresser and there were some items I used at home, home I thought, is it still my home? That was something I knew would be decided later, and probably not by me either. I did my face, brushed my hair, mistress checked me, saying.

"Mmmm Nicole, you look good enough to eat, ha ha ha ha ha," she laughed. "And," she added, "if I had more time I would do, now get your lovely ass downstairs, he'll be here in a few minutes." I received a loud smack on my ass to hurry me on.

She told me to go into the front room and wait, I did as she told me. 'Who was I now,' I thought, 'what was I turning into, who was I becoming?' Well, in the cold light of day, and I wasn't sure yet if I liked it. But was I what she told me I was. A black cock slut? I suppose that the answer was a yes!

As I waited, I started to feel excitement beginning to fill me, I was sat in a chair in my neighbours sitting room waiting for my lovers father, my mistresses husband to come in and just claim me, do what he wanted with me. I could get up and run away, but I felt that that would be defeating in its self.

My experience at mistress's hands had made me accept her dominance, I knew somehow she wasn't a brutal dominant, but she had a hold on me as surely as if I was chained to her. The exciting memory of her capturing, and then taking me. Of making me cum with the ease that she had, in fact I had more or less begged her to let me, was still more than fresh in my my mind, my body remembered it too.

The sleek softness of her dark chocolate skin, the way she had kissed me, her overpowering persona, the way she just knew what and how to make love to me while I was a helpless captive, generated its own hold on me. No, I would not run, not now, whatever was going to happen when the door opened and Kato came in, was the inevitable, I would accept it. And as a final thought, my husband, who caused this to happen, can go to hell!

The door opened and mistress, how easily that rolled off my tongue now, came in. Behind her was Kato, Jethro's dad, I had spoken to him before but only to say hello, good morning to, and that had been it. Mistress waved for me to stand, I got up and looked at her, waiting for orders?

"Say hello to your new master Nicole," she told me.

"Hello, hello sir," I added, then looking at her for approval? She smiled, it was alright.

"Nicole," he replied, his voice was a deep baritone. "Larice has told me you need a certain something, something only a good black man can give you, is that correct?"

He had asked that very well, I thought, without mentioning that the certain thing I needed was black skin, and yes, I admitted it now finally to myself, black cock!

"Yes sir," I responded, lowering my head, "it's true." There, it was out in the open, I had said it.

"Come here," he told me. I went and stood right in front of him, I hadn't realised until now how big a man he was, he was huge.

He must be well over 6ft, I thought, big broad shoulders, a massive frame. And here I was, all of my 5ft 2" in heels, and he still towered over me.

"You really are a very beautiful girl Nicole, you may not know it. Well, not just yet, but this is all, our lucky day, you me, and Larice." I didn't know what he meant, so I just raised an eyebrow.

"You'll see Nicole, now come on let me get you upstairs so I can sample that delicious body of yours," he took me by the hand and led me off, I followed like a lamb to the slaughter.

He led me back into the bedroom I had just spent a wonderful time in. He turned, took me in his arms and kissed me. He was bigger than Jethro that was for sure, I seemed to disappear into him. Don't think I was totally up for this, I wasn't, I knew there was nothing for me to do but go with it, accept it. But I was more than apprehensive, I was here and about to be taken to bed by a very large black man I didn't really know, but hadn't Mistress just done that too? I thought.

"Lets just get on the bed Nicole, I can feel you are uptight so lets try and relax first shall we?" he said. I was a little happier at that. We got on, mistress wasn't with us, we were alone.

"You have spent time with Larice?"

"Yes sir," I said.

"And Jethro has shown you the way, the light, so to speak?"

Again, "yes sir."

"And now, now you love being blacked, am I right?"

"Yes sir." There was a lot of yes sirring going on.

He took my arm and pulled my hand to him, it rested on his prick, I closed my eyes as my fingers involuntarily felt, then held it.

"Is that feeling good to you Nicole?" he whispered to me. It was a cock, nothing special in that really, except it was a black cock, it was that, I knew, that made me feel and hold it.

There seemed to be force within me that made me collapse inwardly, I had to hold it, it was swelling, getting larger and thicker as each moment passed. My hold changed and grew with the thickening and hardening tool in it. Now I started to move my hand slowly and purposely up and down it. I was seducing myself for him! He drew me into his arms, and he kissed me, I didn't respond, I couldn't my mind was too wrapped up in what and where my hand was, and what it was doing.

"Take your clothes off Nicole, let's get comfy shall we?" he suggested, it wasn't an order. But even if it had been I would have still done it. I divested my heels, skirt and top, he dropped his to the floor too and we met again in the middle of the bed.

"My my Nicole, you are as lovely naked as you are dressed, that is unusual in a woman like you. Larice is right, you are a beautiful sexy girl, and you and I are going to be great lovers and friends." His words were sincere, and matter of fact at the same time. My life was in a spiral now of black skin, sex and love, and I was the centre of it.

A sudden gorgeous thought popped into my head, while I was their captive, their sex toy, their love slave, Larice was my mistress, of that there was no doubt, Kato was being my master, and Jethro? Well Jethro was Jethro. But without me at the epicentre there wouldn't be any of this, so I thought, I must have power as well. I was theirs, I accepted it happily, but I too was a captor. They were prisoners to me, just as much as I was to them!

Kato squeezed my nipples, my hand gripped his now fully hard prick, and it was definitely a little bigger than Jethro's was. It was burning my hands, I used the other one to help me feel it all, the head was hugely rounded, I could feel the ridge running around it. I moaned appreciatively into his mouth as he kissed me deeper.

I had to look at it, look at him, see him, check him out. The heat coming from him to me was burning my own skin. The muscles under his deep dark skin rippled, He had a moustache, a sudden silly thought entered my head. 'I wonder what it will feel like down there, thinking of my nether regions.' I leaned away from him and ran my eyes over what was on view.

I was impressed, a woman, any woman who is as virile as me appreciates a solid good looking man. And I was looking at one, no doubt about that. He smelled good too, that is a big plus for me, I hate being near men who give off a bad odour. Then I looked down at what was in my hands. What I saw literally took my breath away.

It was the best cock I had ever seen, it was the cock I had always envisioned in my mind. Most women have a in their heads what her ideal cock would look like. I was looking at mine! It was about 8" long, the beautiful purple pink flaring head was over 2" wide easily. He was circumcised; the ridge back to his cock was about a ¼ of an inch. The shaft was heavy, veiny, shiny and black, so beautifully black. It curved slightly in the middle; I immediately knew it would fit me like a finger in a silk glove.

Where it met his body it was surrounded by thick hairy curls, black and shiny, almost like his skin. The hair wound its way up to his navel to a point, and there, it was on either side, promoted by solid abs. His thick black meat was in my palms, so I pressed my hands together. This caused him to grunt, and me to squeal out a lustful moan.

It pulsed with blood as I continued to hold tight on it, I wanted to eat it, be eaten by it. I needed to be fucked and made love to by it. I pressed my body tight into his, and murmured into his open lips.

"Please sir, please make love to me." All I wanted in my life now, and I wouldn't care if it were ended, was to feel this solid black weapon in me, to feel it slide in to me, back out and as many times as he could manage.

He turned me on to my back and rose over me like a black cloud, the light in the room dimmed. I hadn't let go and I was going to until the superb head of his wonderful beautiful cock was on its way in. He humped his hips forward, the head nudged the soft velvety lips of my pussy, I spread my knees and lifted them. Then the head pressed its way in. I could feel my inners giving way to a superior being.

I knew the moment it was in me, I let go to lift my arms and get them around his neck, while gasping in fearful yet delirious desire to have him heave it into me. He pushed and my knees rose higher, his cock was sliding in, it was pushing everything out of the way to accomplish its goal. The huge head was pile driving into my wanton surrendering and totally submissive pussy.

He looked down at me and smiled, I smiled weakly back, if I wasn't a black cock slut then, I was soon going to be. The head fixed itself into the neck or what ever it is of my cervix, then it was in, one final push which made me cry out in surprise, never mind pain. He grunted again and then it was on its way out. I could feel the suction of it pulling on me as the thick bulbous head withdrew.

When he got most of it out he pressed back in, then he began to speed up a little. This drew fabulous agonising apprehension from me. I knew if he increased rhythm drastically it would hurt me. He didn't, he understood I think, the necessity of drilling me slowly, and letting me get used to the pulsing power of his alpha black prick. Would have the desired affect of making me into what I increasingly knew I was. A total and committed slut for black cock, this cock and Jethro's cock, but especially to the person who would matter the most, my mistress.

Jethro's father heralded a new era in me, I began to realise that I had needed and wanted to be the person under this strong loving black man. And now I knew where it had originated from, in my early formative years at school. My teacher had been Mrs Gutteridge, she was a black woman in her 20s, I was a little unruly back then, always wanted my own way kind of thing. She would make me stand in the corner when I had been naughty.

I hated the humiliation, but I loved her power over me. I remember looking at her in awe, to me she was the most beautiful lady on earth. She had the power over me, my parents approved of her, and I had to do what she told me, no option. I do remember getting unreasonable jealous if she paid too much attention to Bethany, my best friend. There never any suggestion of any impropriety, it was all in my pretty little head. But now I realised Mrs Gutteridge had been the catalyst for my future submission to all things black.

Now here I was, looking up at Kato and I knew with an unerring certainty where my submission to black skin had come from, Mrs Gutteridge all those years ago. I had unknowingly harboured a secret desire to be dominated by a black person or persons. And I had been utterly subverted by Jethro's mother as easily as taking candy from a baby. I would and I knew it, do any thing to please her, anything.

Had Mrs Gutteridge morphed into Jethro's mother? And now she was my mistress, she was to become my teacher, all these years I hadn't known, but now I did. I was where I was meant to be, with her, and now with her husband. And somewhere in the mix Jethro was still there. My life was essentially being completed by this thick heavy beautiful black love and life giver deep within me. I looked dreamily into his eyes and said the words that ended everything.

"Please sir, will you fuck me hard now, I need to be taken," I said, "I want to be used by you, in any and every way you wish to sir." He held himself in check for a moment and then he started, his hips rose and fell, the pace increased, the power rose with his hips. His wondrous cock jetted into me, I could feel the ridged head travelling all the way up and pulling all the way down, it turned out to be the most horrendous fabulous fuck I had ever had, or was likely to have again.

He held me in place under him; I could hear myself squealing as he drove that black tree trunk in me. I wouldn't say he was savage but he wasn't far off. I have heard of women getting battered by their man in bed, now I knew exactly what they meant. Kato hammered me for a long time; my climaxes were rolling in and out, one after the other. My hands were holding his face, I planted kiss after kiss on his lips, my feet were hooked over his strong thighs. Heaven beckoned me and I ran straight to it for my salvation.

When he came in me his body stiffened, his grip tightened, I was in a death grip. His prick was so far in me as he shot his thick black seed so far up my body I felt it warm me as it spread to wherever it was spreading to. Then he lowered himself all the way down on me, I was enveloped by him, covered like a mare by its superior stallion.

"Nicole, you are something else," he told me. "Larice is right about you, you need black love, and we need you. You tld her who and what you feel you are, you have sent the same message to me right here." He nodded at the bed. "The thing is Nicole; you have to decide what you want to do about it. But once you have decided there will be no going back, everything will be what it is."

To say I was surprised at this was an understatement, we all knew who and what I was. Nothing could be plainer, I loved being with them, under their control, being loved and dominated by one or even all three of them. But he was giving me a clear choice, an opportunity to go back to my life as it was. He had offered me a doorway out if I wanted it, but he was also saying if it closed behind me, it would ever not get reopened.

There was only one thing I could do or say now, so I said it.

"Can I tell Francis that I'm leaving him and coming here to live with you?" There, I had made my decision. Then I added with a small laugh. "Once you go black, you never go back." I snuggled into him, stroking the black cock that had just made my mind up for me, although Mistress had already done that I suppose, Kato had just laminated me into it.

"Kato sir, I love this," I said, as I tugged lovingly on the magnificent black wet pussy (mine) terminator. "I love your body, the way you are, the way you look. And I love my mistress just as much too." I was knocking the bridge down behind me as I crossed. "There is one thing I would like to ask if I may sir." I said.

"What is it Nicole?"

"Am I to be your slave, maid, servant, what, will I be treated as an equal, what will my position be with you and mistress?"

"You will be treated as an equal Nicole, except your desire to serve us will be paramount to you. You already know your fervent need to serve myself and your mistress. This means you will knowingly and happily submit to our desires to love and fuck you when ever we want."

I understood what he meant.

"Let me prove something to you Nicole," he said.

"What's that sir?"

"Tell me through my prick what you are, what you need and your hopes for the future." I slid down and sucked his cock; to have it in mouth was sublime. The sticky wetness of his cum and of mine cocooned me, the smell and the taste. But what was more to me, was, the sight of his black curly hairs, the heavy sac containing his balls, the sleek sheen of his skin. I could have fainted with needful desire for it and him.

"I love your beautiful cock sir, it is the most wonderful thing to have befallen me in my entire life. I was born to serve you and mistress" I mumbled all this around the terrific soft, velvety mushroom filling my mouth. This was the cocks to beat all cocks, there surely I knew, cannot be a more magnificent specimen of manhood on earth, I thought, as I paid homage to it.

"So you want to serve us Nicole, is that what you are saying, you need us, me, my prick and your mistress? Is that what you are saying?" He repeated, "There will be no return Nicole, once you belong to us you will always belong to us, yes?" I nodded my head vigorously yes!

"Okay Nicole, you can stop sucking, go and shower and prepare for your mistress. I was aghast; I wanted to spend the rest of my life sucking his beautiful black prick, the sight of my blond hair swaying about on his abs was almost too much for me. But I did as I was told; but not before my slight hesitation earned me a solid slap on my ass.

I hopped off the bed with the absolute certainty that my previous life, my marriage to Francis was over, a new era had opened up to me this very day. My mind raced as I headed for the shower.

I was without doubt now, where I was meant to be. My husband had made a mistake in asking me to have a threesome; I had taken it one step further. 'Be careful what you wish for,' fell into my head.

I had taken Jethro for a lover, presented him to Francis and that is where the change had truly started. I was hooked on black immediately. I could never get enough of it, I knew it now. I felt it had to be my destiny. Jethro had more than nailed me, and for that I would be forever grateful. Now I had been moved on, Mistress and Kato knew more about me than I did, they knew what I was, what I should be, and now, I was what I should be. I was what they told me I was, a slut, a whore for black cock, black skin and black dominance.

I left thw shower and dressed again in my poncho, mini skirt and heels, no panties now though. I looked in on Kato, he was lying back on the bed. "Come here," he said. I went to him and waited. I stood there for at least a full minute. Then he looked at me, I was looking at his body, his skin, his blackness, his internal power, and of course, his beautiful long, thick black cock. I felt my mouth water.

"Want to suck it again Nicole?" He said rather blandly.

Did I want to suck it? You can bet your life I did.

"May I sir?" I requested.

"Go on then, but be quick, your mistress wants you, hurry!"

I shot at it, I was gurgling in moments, I fiddled with his onion sized balls, he became hard very quick. He filled my mouth I wasn't able to get much of it in once the head had swelled to full size.

But I gave it my full 100% attention, I yanked at it with my lips and tongue, my soft lily white hands looked incongruous holding and caressing those big dark veiny balls. I jacked him into my mouth and soon he was moving under my ministrations. I was getting him off, I was going to have him blow his load deep into my forever grateful mouth.