Gorgeous Blond Wife is Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called out, "Jethro do you want to come in?"

He walked into the room dressed just the way I had told him to. A short sleeved black T shirt, tight over his proud strong arms and chest, it showed his upper body off magnificently. And he had a pair of tight black latex trews on with black pumps. He looked fantastic.

He said a perfunctory hello to Francis and walked as arranged to my side. I put my arm around his waist, Lay my shaggy blond head on his fabulous torso and said, "Francis you know Jethro from next door, well he is here to fulfil your desires, wishes, and dreams for you of me."

Francis still couldn't speak so I did what I knew would make him do something. I ran my hand up and down Jethro's leg and stomach and very meaningfully over the big bulge where his prick lay.

"Jethro baby, Francis wants to watch me being fucked and made love to by another man, I know we have spent the last week or so doing just that, but what do you think, do you want him to watch you baby?" All this said with my very best and sexiest husky breathy voice

"I would love him to watch a real man fuck his wife, there aren't that many that get such an opportunity to have his wish granted like this Nicole," he said, as he leaned down and kissed me.

My husband found his voice at last, well sort of.

"Nicky stop this please, I don't think I really meant all of that before."

"But Francis you almost insisted on it and now I've gone and done it just for you, you are telling me you didn't really mean it?" I asked him incredulously, and before he could answer me, I said to Jethro.

"Jethro come on honey, I want you to make love to me, do what you want do to me with that beautiful enormous black cock of yours." This was said for Francis's benefit.

I spun around, and Jethro and I walked from the room heading for upstairs, but I called out over my shoulder, "you know where we'll be Francis, don't you, that's if you want to watch?"

Jethro was attacking me as we made our way up, and I was attacking him too, we were both ready to blow, such was the excitement that had bestowed itself on me and him downstairs and created in us.

By the time we got to the bed I was naked, and Jethro nearly was, we jumped on and began without FrancisI I tried to be slow and even asked Jethro to be so as well but it was difficult. When a woman has a cock in her hands like Jethro's its hard not to eat it whole.

Then I saw a shadow through the gap in the door, he was there! Francis was watching us, I whispered into Jethro's ear that he was looking at us, and to make it look better than good when he fucked me. He eased himself over me while I was looking directly up into his eyes and said loud enough for my husband to hear me.

"Please Jethro please be careful, you know what you do to me with your big beautiful black cock?" I said it in my best fearful frightened little girl voice. He looked at me, smiled and said, as we had rehearsed.

"Now now Nicole you know I have to fuck you real hard don't you, you have to learn that I am your black master now. I will fuck you how, when and where I want won't I, you are my black cock loving slut aren't you!"

I could see the laughter and love in his eyes, he was magnificent, he should have been in theatre. I knew Francis could hear everything, and I also knew he could see my face. I let my arms flop out sideways indicating my total surrender. And Jethro pounced on me and drove his fabulous prick right into me. I was okay I could accommodate it now, but no woman on earth could deny that first intense powerful thrust.

I gasped and moaned, my legs went on automatic, they lifted up to give him all of me that he wanted. He was up on his elbows, hands under my shoulders and holding against his thudding booming cock as he drove in and out of my helpless defenceless pussy. I called out for Francis.

"Oh Francis Francis, he's killing my pussy, I can't bear it, I'm going to cum oh Francis." I saw him step into the room. I assumed it was to defend my honour, but he came no nearer. He stood there as the orgasm I was pretending to have really did hit me. I cried out as an astronomical climax blew me to smithereens. I forgot all about him then and centred my eyes and focus on Jethro, even he hadn't fucked me like this; he was on a real high now.

He went on and on and he took me with him, I had climax after climax until he blew an enormous load of sperm into me, I could feel it flooding all the way into me and went wherever it could get. I was utterly spent, it was fantastic to be made love to like this, and to have Jethro and his beautiful black skinned body attached to mine like it was, was an orgasm worthy of itself.

He slowly rolled away from me, I turned to look at my husband stood there silently, but I could also see a bulge in his trousers, he was hard, he had an erection. I almost cheered him. Jethro looked at him too, and I'm sure he could see what I had. Then he said the words we hadn't rehearsed.

"Now that's how you fuck a beautiful woman Francis, ask Nicole if that's the way she loves it. Do you want to watch me again, or would you prefer to come over here and join us?"

I was stunned, he was asking my husband if he wanted to make love to me, or?

He patted the bed next to me, "come on get those clothes off Francis and get on here, and NOW!" The order in his voice was unmistakable. He had the control and was using it. Francis slowly and hesitantly came over.

"Get undressed Francis, I won't tell you again," Jethro said, I was very impressed by this new strong minded and authoritive young man. I didn't know how much I did like it either, I knew I responded to it, but now I was beginning to love the control he was taking.

Francis began to undress I watched his body appear like I was seeing it for the first time, and I have to say he still looked good for 33. But he couldn't hold a candle to Jethro, and I doubted many men would.

Francis still had his hard on and I wasn't impressed one iota, he was no where near as big or as thick as Jethro's wonderful tool, but I didn't let my husband see my disappointment.

"Do you want make love to me Francis or watch Jethro from close quarters," I asked coyly, fairly certain he wouldn't want to try it k,nowing he wouldn't compare to what he had just witnessed.

He sat on the bed and said quietly, "I'll watch if you don't mind." But it was directed at Jethro.

"That's fine by me Francis," he said, "but then you go and disappear while we sleep, I don't want you near while I have my woman next to me okay?" This was said in a tone that would brook no argument.

Jethro turned me over and got me to my knees, he entered me from behind, and said.

"Watch closely Francis," he told him. Holding my hips he set about me gloriously again. I just couldn't believe the stamina he had and was showing to Francis, I turned my head and his eyes were glued to Jethro's wonderful prick as he beat me with it. I reached out and took Francis's prick in my hand and gave him, as best as I could, a back handed wank.

He went redder and redder, and a minute or so later he shot his soup and fell off the bed. I almost laughed out loud, but it was stopped right in my throat as Jethro pulverised my pussy. More orgasms later he stopped, threw me gently to one side and reached over the bed and pulled Francis up by his hair.

"Now Francis we could all see how much you loved this, so I'm going to let you watch now and again, but only if you behave yourself, if you cause any trouble you'll be out of this room for good, okay?" It was a clear warning and I wasn't really happy with it, but I never said anything.

"Oh and one more thing Francis, something you should know, you may already know but, have you heard the saying 'once you go black, you never go back,' he told him. Francis mumbled his agreement, and walked out, I didn't see him until the next morning, Jethro had gone home to his mother, how endearing I thought and giggled.

I made us both a good breakfast, our lives had changed dramatically.

"Talk to me Francis," I said softly, I didn't want to lose him, but I had no intention of giving up what I had either.

"I'm not sure how I feel Nicky," there it was again, the use of Nicky instead of Nicole.

"But you can't deny that you were hugely turned on watching him make love and fucking me can you?" It was a challenge.

He hesitated, and admitted, "No Nicky I can't."

"Good because I have to be with him Francis, I still love you, or I think I still love you, and I love Jethro in a way too." It sounded nonsense I know, but that's how I was feeling.

"How did it start, did you go and look for him or what?"

"He came to help me with the new furniture and the rest of it, and suddenly he was kissing me, and just as suddenly he had me in bed, and like he told you, 'there's no way back?"

"I think I can see that Nicky, but what about me, am I second for ever now?"

"No Francis you aren't second, but you will have to take a back seat when Jethro is here, can you deal with that?" I asked him, I could see he was totally confused by everything, and there was sadness in his eyes. I felt sorry for him, but he had started the ball rolling hadn't he, even if it was me that had picked it up and run with it.

He accepted it over the weekend, and I realised too that I had missed my period, I was pregnant. I could already feel the sea change within me. This put things in a different light now, I knew that. It was Jethro's, Francis hadn't been allowed near me, but Jethro told him that the next weekend would be his.

He had to go away on his annual visit to his aunties, and his parents would not listen to any protestations. I wasn't happy but didn't think me moaning would change things either so I let it go, at least Francis would have me to himself, but I would have to tell him about the baby too.

Francis went away again on the Monday morning, waved off by me in my short sexy dressing gown with Jethro's arms tight around me. I knew I would be taken this morning he had told me it was the kitchen table or the patio out the back. I chose the table, it was more private even though I knew his mother could see us if she was there. I got fucked monumentally outside on a blanket on the patio. And his mother was in their doorway watching it all, her smile was all the approval Jethro needed.

Then after realising I was pregnant, came my life's biggest shock. It was early Wednesday evening. Jethro took me in his arms after I came off the phone with Francis, and said to me.

"Nicole, my mother and father want to talk to you, go over there and see them please, okay?"

"What?" I said, "what for?"

"Just do as I ask Nicole, they want to see you."

"But Jethro, I hardly know them, it will be so embarrassing."

"Go Nicole, and go now," the determination was there in his eyes.

I looked at him wondering what was going on. I knew them a little bit and they seemed alright, they were around 40 to 45 both good looking people, and it was easy to see where Jethro had got his gorgeous looks from.

He made me wear a super little loose poncho type top made from white silk and a tiny mini skirt with my heels.

What I didn't know was Jethro wasn't just going to see his Aunty, he was leaving home. His things had been packed by his mother and father, and when I went to his house, he was going unknown to me.

I had no idea that he was handing me over to them, I was to become theirs. First his mother, then his fathers, and I wouldn't get back home until the Friday morning....

It really is true believe me.

"Once you go black, you never go back."