Gorgeous Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlotte buys a new wardrobe.
1.5k words
4.25
33.6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to hop in the shower, especially as it would give me an opportunity to explore my new body, but I didn't have a change of clothes. I did linger in the bathroom, though, staring at myself in the mirror. There was something different about Charlotte, now that I was her. She didn't seem so tough and aggressive. Her face had become gentle and soft. I hadn't been wrong. I really was a woman. It was so obvious.

Jane came up behind me and ran a hand down my back, cupping my bottom. "You were born for this body, Charlotte."

"Yes. I can see that now."

"Come on. We're going out and getting you a new wardrobe."

"How will I ... um?"

"Don't worry, Charlotte. You're a rich girl. Haven't you checked your credit cards?"

"My credit cards?"

Jane kissed me on the shoulder. "That's so like you. I think--" She kissed me again. "--you make a better woman than he did."

I turned around, and kissed Jane on the mouth. She pushed my bottom up against the bathroom sink, and lovingly caressed my body. It wasn't the time to make love, though, and after a few moments our mouths parted and we both laughed. "Come on. Get dressed," said Jane.

My grey satin panties were wet in the front panel, but the scent wasn't too strong. I didn't think anyone would notice. My blue jeans felt so different. I had a woman's hips, and a firm, round bottom.

I did without the baseball cap. That was going to have to go.

"Are you ready?" asked Emily, poking her head into my bedroom.

The reality of it came to me suddenly. I was going to go outside.

I had always imagined it in a different way. I would dress up as a woman, with the makeup and wig, and would decide not to hide it anymore. I would step out into the hallway of my building, then down to the first floor, and with every step dread the first time I would be seen.

Then I would be seen, and it would take a few seconds ... but the look of shock would come. Then more people would see, and I would command all attention. Stares, whispers, laughter. I would have to hold up my head and be proud of who I was, but inside I would be dying.

I was dressed, though, and ready to go, so I decided not to dwell on it. Emily and Jane went out into the hallway, and, after lingering for a moment, I took the plunge and followed them. I closed the door of my apartment and locked it. I was outside now.

The first person to see me was the sexiest woman in the building. What a good portent. She smiled at me, and I said hello. There was no double-take; no sign of recognition. She had no idea. The four of us stood waiting for the elevator, not saying anything. The woman leaned toward me and said, half in a whisper, "You know, some women can wear white tees. I wish I could."

I didn't know what to do. Without thinking, I looked over at her, looked at her body, then back up at her face and said, sweetly, "I think a white tee would look quite good on you."

Was that the right thing to say? My stomach dropped. Certainly, if I had been a man, it would have been a terribly inappropriate thing to tell her.

She smiled and said, "You think so?"

"Oh yes," I replied. "You have a very nice body."

She reached a hand out and touched my shoulder. "Thank you. That's a sweet thing to say."

Oh, I wanted her so badly. It was amazing to me that I could be so turned on, and yet not betray it with an ill-timed erection.

The elevator came, and we went down to the first floor. This was the first time that a man had seen me, and when I saw that undressing gaze, I felt angry and disgusted. I felt a strong need to be invisible to men.

We got outside, and I said to Jane, "Did you see the way he stared at me?"

"You have to get used to that, dear. It's something we all live with."

Emily hailed a taxi, and the three of us got into the back. I could tell that the driver felt it was his lucky day. That same anger and disgust rose in my throat. Jane whispered in my ear, "Don't worry."

She was right. When we got to the department store, and headed to the women's section, men became scarce. My whole mood changed, in fact. I was finally able to live out one of my dreams. I didn't need to cast furtive glances towards the racks of women's clothing anymore. I was actually expected to run my hands across the fabric, try the clothes on, and buy them. Even the panties, stockings, slips, garters, and bras. I could buy a silk dress, and the woman behind the counter would never think twice about it. My heart was pounding.

A very attractive older woman, in black slacks and a white blouse, came over to us, introduced herself as Kay, and asked if she could be of assistance. Emily and Jane looked over at me, and I realized that it was time for me to speak. I told Kay, "I think I want a new look. A whole new wardrobe."

Without betraying any gleam in her eyes, she asked, quite tactfully, "Do you know the sort of look you want?"

"Yes," I said, smiling. "Silk."

"Well," she answered, "should we start with the panties?"

I thought I would faint on the spot. Emily and Jane seemed to be enjoying it all, but they restrained their smiles. I nodded, and said, as best I could, "Yes. That would be a good place to start."

"Right this way."

We followed Kay, and I watched as she swished her bottom back and forth. I tried to imitate it, and discovered that it felt very sexy. Emily must have noticed, because she whispered playfully into my ear, "Why, you little tramp."

We arrived at the lingerie section, and suddenly I was surrounded with such sexy panties. As quickly as that powerful erotic feeling overcame me, so did a nagging sense of alarm. I didn't know what size I was!

Kay didn't ask, though. She seemed to know. She ran a hand underneath a red satin thong, and asked me, "Does this suit you?"

"It's very nice," chimed in Jane.

"Oh," I said. "I think I would prefer a full back. I do like the texture, though, and the color."

"Here," said Kay. "Feel the fabric."

I felt so bashful, but I stepped forward and felt the satin with my fingers. Kay didn't remove her hand while I did this. The red satin was thick, smooth, and heavenly. "Oh yes," I said. "If you have this in a full back. ..."

"We do. Here."

She then produced what became my first pair of panties. Red satin, with a tri-panel in front, a pretty little bow at the top, lace around the edges, and a full, silky back. "Oh beautiful, beautiful," I said. "Do you also have some in black?"

"I think we have something similar in black."

"And white. And definitely some pink."

This made Emily giggle, but Kay paid no attention. "Yes, of course. We also have some garter belts that would go quite well with those panties."

"Oh yes. Definitely."

Kay showed me the garter belts, then some sheer stockings, some gorgeous slips, and the sexiest, silkiest, laciest bras I have ever seen. I bought them all. They were all mine.

We spent the rest of the afternoon looking at silk skirts, silk tops, and evening dresses. After purchasing everything (for a truly obscene price), Emily and Jane led me to the cosmetics section, where I bought everything I needed (with the help of my friends, of course.) Then it was on to the perfume, the jewelry (the jewelry was so expensive!), and finally to the shoes.

I had been in such a blissful daze for hours that it was a real shock to discover that the sales person in the shoe department was a man. I didn't know what to do. He smiled, though, introduced himself, and by his manner, made it clear that he was gay. He seemed to know that I would feel comfortable knowing that. I did. I felt safe with him.

With that sense of relief, I quite enjoyed trying everything on. I had to hide the fact that I couldn't walk in heels, but Emily and Jane covered for me.

I kept looking at him, thinking, "If he only knew." What would he think? What would he say? I didn't want to tell him, though. I enjoyed letting him think I was a woman.

"But you are," Jane told me, after I said this to her in private. "You always were a woman. Don't you realize that? You were in the wrong body. Now you're in the right body. Welcome to the club, sweetie."

We were getting ready to leave. Emily walked over, having just gotten off her cell phone. "Some of the girls are meeting us back at your place, Charlotte."

I was surprised. "For what?"

"Why, Charlotte," Emily said quietly, "it's time to dress you up!"