Got A Job Ch. 3

Story Info
Linda learns what eating "cream Pie" is about.
6.9k words
4.46
182.4k
23
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,345 Followers

I sat there a minute and thought What if a husband likes Porn, I mean won’t he see us doing things?” Mr. Long said “Our tapes go to the porn shops over sea’s to Germany and the Orient where millions of men will watch you and jack-off.” He said that and I got a chill, I knew men went to those adult stores but now if what Mr. Long was saying my face, my body would be seen by them. As I thought that another chill ran through me.

All of a sudden Mr. Longs voice changed and he said “Now get over here take my cock out, get me hard and suck me off.” I was shell shocked with the change that came over him. I managed to get up and move over to him. He was sitting in his big chair; I unzipped him and began to work on his cock. It took a long time to get him hard. Several times the phone would ring and he would be discussing movie stuff. He called Jenny in twice to do things for him. And all the time I just kept working his cock.

It began to get good for him because he put both hands on my head and started to move my head up and down, pushing it further down each time. It did not take long for me to feel him press past my throat. I would hold my breath and by his pace I knew he would be shooting his cum soon. I was right and as he came he said “take it bitch, take it all you fucking cunt”

I can’t explain it but when he said “you fucking cunt” it hurt my feelings. He held me so tight I thought I was going to pass out because I could not breath. Finely he released me and I pulled away.” Not bad for your first day little lady” he said “lets see as I count it you made 20, 30, 75, 85, Shit one tape lets see all of this comes to Hmm over 580 dollars so far” I did not say anything, I was now ashamed of how I made all that money. Now that I knew how the company made its money I saw almost sick and I must have looked it. “Cheer up Linda, your hubby won’t see any of these movies, like I said they are all sent over sea’s and to New York, or do you want him to see what you did here at your new job today?”

I did not hesitate a moment I said “No, Oh please God no, I don’t want him to see me like this.” Then Mr.. Long said “I was hoping you would say that cunt, look, you do as I say, and keep acting like the slut that you are, he will never find out and you will make lots of money.” The intercom rang and Mr. Long said “Yes” Jenny’s voice came over it and said the two men you where expecting tomorrow are here right now, what would you like me to tell them?” Mr. Long said “wait two minutes and bring them in.” he looked at me and said “Get over here and start sucking my cock again, I ain’t going to get hard or nothing this soon, but I want your mouth working on me when these two guys come in here.”

I was sick to my stomach turned as I stood up and went back to him in his chair, I knelt down, unzipped his pants and took out his dick and started working on his limp cock just as the door opened and Jenny brought in the two men. Each came over and shook his hand as I knelt there working his dick. One man said, “Now you are on son of a bitch that knows how to conduct a meeting in your office.” Mr. Long said, “Have a seat boys, that will be all Jen. Call the Hotel and set up a suite for our guest.” Out of the corner of my eyes I could see the two men go sit down. Then he Mr. Long said to me, that’s good for now Linda, you got it all out of me, go over and make the boys welcome.”

I stopped sucking him and looked up with pleading eyes trying to beg him not to make me do that. He looked at me and said, “I want them to feel that magic mouth of yours, now get your snack.” I stood up and went over to the couch. I finely had a good look at the two men. They where not bad looking, one was an Oriental and the other was dark skinned maybe a black or mixed. I knelt in front of the Oriental, unzipped his pants, and dug out his dick. The three men talked as if I was not even there. The man I was sucking had an average dick, a little larger than bills but skinner I thought. As I was sucking him I felt a hand on my bare ass. I glanced at the other man and he was leaning forward trying to insert a finger in me.

He was not satisfied with that because he soon got off the couch and knelt behind me I felt his cock enter my very wet pussy. He did not fuck me hard and fast, he went slowly and they all kept talking. I heard Mr. Long say “excuse me gentleman, I have to make a call to arrange your entertainment tonight.” The men all stopped talking and I heard Mr. Long dial his phone. Then I heard him say, “Bill Harris please.” I froze he was calling my husband! The guy I was sucking put his hands on my head and started moving my head up and down. Then I heard “Hi Bill, this is Peter Long how you doing today my friend? I’m sorry to bother you at work, but I wanted to run something by you before I asked your wife to work late. You see we have a special party tonight and I thought it would be a wonderful opportunity to train Linda in conducting our Celebrity Parties. Oh I can’t tell you who it is, and please do not ask her. If she ever tells anyone who we do parties for she will loose her job. Yea, that’s right it the paparazzi thing. Oh don’t worry about that the party manger will make sure she gets home safe.

She didn’t drive today did she? Good, no I haven’t spoke with her yet, but I will soon as long as you don’t mind, after all this will mean a lot of money for you both once she is trained and can do the parties on her own. Oh I can only guess some time between 11 to 3 AM you know these Hollywood people they are night people. Ok, I won’t tell her I called you and She will call you some time soon. Oh we have uniforms here for them, sure I agree, hey you to body, Yea; I’ll let you get back to work. Sure I would like that talk soon.” Then I heard the phone hang up.

He then said “how you boys doing? Isn’t she a great piece of ass, you two have her the rest of the day, just make sure you send her home in time to come to work in the morning.” I felt the guy fucking me start going faster. The man in my mouth started to come, I gulped his seed down and kept gently sucking him. I felt the guy behind me shoot his sperm in me. Mr. Long got up from his desk and came over to us he said “Damn guys watching you three got me all hard, If you don’t mind I think I want a little of this cunt.” The guy behind me pulled out and said “Man she is one hot lady, hold on for your life, her cunt feels like she is milking you dry.”

Mr. Long knelt down behind me and started filling me with his big cock. He pumped and pumped then quickly came. I felt his cock swell and flex as he emptied his balls into me When I felt his cock flex, My own climax shot through me hard, so hard I yelled out “YES, YES, OH FUCK YES GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE ME IT ALL!” Mr. Long kept pumping into me until he went soft when he pulled out he said “ don’t move Linda, I want to watch this.” The dark guy said “watch what?” Mr. Long said, “Look, watch her hole, see all that cum oozing out of her, watch, look, look at that.” Then he yelled out “Jenny, Jenny get in here.” The door opened and Jenny came in. Mr. Long said “she’s all your baby, two loads” I felt Jenny get down behind me and she began licking me and sucking out the sperm oozing from me. One guy said “Shit that’s hot, what a great office staff you have here Peter.”

When Jenny pulled away she stood up and Mr. Long said “take Linda and get her ready for tonight, explain what will happen and you two get back here in 50 minutes. Oh don’t forget smooth as a baby’s ass” Jenny said ‘you got it Boss, we’ll be back in about an hour.” Jenny helped me up and I walked out with her stunned at how I reacted to the three men having sex with me. I was surprised at my own climax being so strong with a man that I really hated right now. Jenny said “I have to tell you Linda, you taste real good after sex” I can’t tell you what I was feeling right then. I sure did not expect that. I said nothing and kept walking. We went to a room upstairs where there where woman working on others men and women.

We walked over to the makeup table and I was in sort of a daze, how did I get into this? What could I do? I’m a good girl; I’m not one of these kind of woman. I wouldn’t do this if I wasn’t forced too. I sat down staring at myself in the mirror as the woman worked on my face, and hair. She said, “I have to shave you, please come with me.” My mind was screaming NO, NO, I can’t. However, I knew I had to keep Bill from finding out about this thing I was caught up in. We moved to a table where I laid down on my back, she lathered me up and she shaved me between my legs. She took everything off. I had hoped she would leave a patch near the top as I had seen in some of those pictures, and on Jenny. However, she took it all off.

Jenny came over and said, “Is she ready yet? Were in a time crunch here.” The lady shaving me said, “Yea, she’s ready, all nice and smooth as a baby’s ass.” Jenny said “good” looking at me she said Lets get down stairs to the locker room, we’ll get you a real quick shower and changed. I got out of my skirt and top, kicked off my shoes put on a shower cap so I wouldn’t mess up the hair then I stepped into the shower. I soaped down real good and rinsed off. Stepping out of the shower Jenny handed me a towel and said, “Ok now when you are entertaining clients you must always wear the dress. Roll up the pants and put them in this little clutch purse. They are nylon so they will roll up real small. When you meet the clients it is up to them if you are to wear the pants to dinner or not. The way you find out is to simply ask them. What you do is ask them how do you look and then asked them if they would like you to wear the matching pants or to leave them off.

I have only had one man tell me he wanted the pants on. 99% of them want to nice and bare and ready if you know what I mean. The beauty of this is, when you go home you simple put on the pants and it changes you from being hot to dignified. Tom my husband loves that outfit, he liked it so much he has bought me three of them just to wear for him. In fact most of the husbands love this type of dress, maybe your Bill will.” I was dried and stepping into my dress, when she said, “Remember three things, first the client never gets told that you won’t or don’t do what ever they ask you to do. Second no matter what time you get home you will be here at 8 AM for work. Oh and third, you never ask for a tip, you do not suggest a tip and if you are asked if you would like one the only thing you are allowed to say to them is fucking me the way you did was all the tip I need. And leave it at that. Now if you do it that way, you will be taking lots of money home with you.

If you ask or suggest a tip and Peter finds out, you will be fired. No matter what you think right now, you are not a prostitute. You work for a living in the sex industry making videos, tapes, and computer picture work. When you go out with a client it is as a public relation thing. Sure they will expect sex, but you are not getting paid for sex. There is a big difference and as long as you understand that you will do fine and you will sleep lots better. Did you drive to work or did your husband drop you off?” I said “my husband dropped me off” Jenny said “In the clutch there is $50.00 for cab fair home, call your husband right now and let him know you are going to be late because you are going to a Celb. Party tonight to learn and you have no idea when you will get home. Tell him not to wait up and when you get home no matter what time it is you wake him up and have sex.”

I was again shocked, they had everything covered, and now I was being told how to ease my husband’s feelings. I picked up the phone and called Bill at work, I said “Hi, this is Linda Harris may I speak to my husband please.” I did not have a long wait “Hi honey, I have an opportunity to go to a Party tonight and learn the ropes so to speak, I wanted to check with you first before I said yes, would you mind?” Bill said, “Do you know where you’re going? Or when you’ll get back and how are you getting home?” I said I don’t know who’s house or place it is and if I did I was told I could loose my job telling anyone including husbands. I asked Jenny what time to expect to leave but they never know. They are very clear on one thing, they want me here at 8 in the morning so I’m pretty sure it won’t be too late. The company provides cab fair home so don’t wait up, and I promise you something very nice when you wake up.”

Bill said “I got to go get back to work, have fun and tell me all about it in the morning, that is tell me what you can, I understand the reason you can’t tell me some things, have fun. I love you, Bye.” I said, “I love you too, bye” Oh how I wished he would not have said that. Here for the very first time in our marriage I deliberately lied to Bill. He has so much trust in me and here I lied to him. I started to cry Jenny seemed to know what was going on with me and she said “honey look at this as a job, all your doing is making sure you have this great paying job that will make you and your husbands life much better.

As long as you can do this, Bill will never know you lied to him, but then you really did not lie, think about it, you are going to a party, you are learning and really nothing you said was a lie, it was all the truth.” I said “yea, but I know those men will want me to have sex and I can’t say no, so I should have told Bill the truth, I was going to go out tonight and fuck two strangers.” Jenny chuckled and said “Oh really, so you think those two are going to fuck you? What if they don’t? What if they only want you to hang on them while they flaunt you around them so they end up looking good to other men? Sure they may want sex, but they may not. All you are to do is make sure they have a great time tonight until they go to bed, with or with out you. Just remind them you have to at work early.”

I did not say anything because in a way she was right. I slipped on the shoes with out hose and we walked back to Mr. Long’s office. I walked in and all three men whistled, Mr. Long said “Linda meet Mr. Joll and Mr. Hong, they are buyers from Hong Kong I trust you will make them feel welcome.” I said “I would” then turning to the two men I said, “would you men prefer that I wear these matching pants under the dress or would you like me bare underneath.” Both men said, “bare” in unison. Mr. Joll told me I was lovely and Mr. Long said “I am sure the three of you will have the time of your lives tonight. Remember guys don’t keep her up all night, I have to have her back here in the morning for work.” They shook hands and we all walked out, as we passed Jenny’s desk she said, “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do Linda, Oh wait there isn’t anything I won’t do, so never mind, have fun.”

Out of embarrassment I laughed, it was hard enough to do this let alone make light of it all. We made it to the elevator doors and as we rode down Mr. Joll said “Linda call me Jeff and Mr. Hong’s first name is to hard to say so I call him Johnny. So first names only, now where would you like to go tonight?” I thought about this only for a second and asked, “Where are you staying at?” Jeff said “Peter got us in at the Regency” I said “They have a fine restaurant there, what about eating there to start the evening, then we could do anything you guys want.”

We went to the restaurant and all eyes where on us. I really could feel they where all watching me and my long legs coming out from my splits in the dress with every step I took. After all the slits showed the whites of both thighs. Then Knowing that I was naked under my dress made me shiver with excitement. The two men walked proud as peacocks that I was with them. That made me feel good, I looked at some of the people watching us as we walked, the men looked at me with desire while the woman look at me with envy or disgust. I mostly felt it was envy. I forgot all about my husband Bill, I forgot why or how it came to be that I was here. I was caught up in the moment and I felt on top of the world with this sexual high I was on right now. I never felt so pretty in my life, I never felt so desired by men like this.

We sat down in a booth that was near the back, it had a very high back, and it circled around. I sat between them, the Jeff pulled me close, and he kissed me. When he finished Johnny turned my face and kissed me. I felt my head spinning from the excitement of kissing these two men; I was naked under the sexiest dress between two strangers in public place. I knew that these two men wanted sex with me and from the looks of the rest of the men that I saw when we walked in they looked like they wanted me. God forgive me right now I wanted sex with them right now.

I could not concentrate on dinner at all, all I can think about was the wicked desire I had right now going through my mind and body. Jeff put his hand on my right thigh and since my dress was slit the way it was, he would have easy access to my shaved mound. I opened my legs enough to allow him access to me. I felt his fingers find my clit, I know it was swollen and when he slid a finger inside my hole he found me very wet. I know because he said to Johnny “shit Johnny you got to feel this, she is soaking wet” Johnny wasted no time in reaching in from the other side, I had to open my legs a little more for both of them to have free reign. One started rubbing my clit as the other started finger fucking me right there at the table.

I closed my eyes and just soaked in the wonderful feeling they where giving me. I found I my breathing was becoming labored because I craved a climax so bad. The way he spoke of me some how affected me even more. I felt like a dirty whore, or a nymphomaniac I felt so fucking hot, I felt so warm and the fingers felt so wonderful. I knew they where deliberately driving me crazy getting me so worked up to want sex. It worked all right, I wanted it right now, I wanted to climax so bad, but more than that I wanted to get fucked. I mean really fucked hard, it has been so long since I had ever felt this worked up. Oh hell I wanted a cock so bad; I needed a cock so fucking bad my head was spinning with lust. I reached down to both of their crotches and grabbed both of them.

They where hard as rocks, I found Johnny mouth and we kissed, we kissed as two hungry animals ready to mate. I turned my head to Jeff and we kissed just as hot. They where really working my Clit, My Vulva, and my hole. My vulva was soaking wet and I could feel the fingers sliding up and down the inside of the folds. I was moaning and when we stopped kissing I said “Oh you two have got me so fucking hot, God I need it bad.” I turned to kiss Johnny again and I heard a voice ask, “Can I get you anything else, coffee, desert, fire hose?” It was the waiter and when he said that, I stopped kissing and held onto Johnny and looked at the waiter. Jeff said. “Yea. I think we could use a good size sausage about 10” long and at body temperature. Can you get that for us? There is a big tip in it for you.” The waiter was in his early 20’s and his eyes where big as saucers as he watched them fingering me. He had a clear view of my open legs and both of their hands and fingers working in and on me. My legs where open for Jeff and Johnny the front of my dress was laying to my side.

The waiter said in a very dry mouth “Ahh, I’ll see what I can do, I think we have some.” Just as he started to turn Johnny said “Hey kid, make it nice and fat, you know big like a black man’s dick.” The kid or waiter almost choked and said, “Yes sir I’ll find one for you.” Jeff said to me “I bet your so hot, a nice fat sausage would feel real good right now wouldn’t it baby?” I was hot all right, but I did not want him to use something like that in me right here in a public place, I mean My God, I couldn’t, I need a man, not a sausage. Trying to be convincing as possible I said “what ever you want, I want, if you want to fuck me with a sausage instead of your dick, well I’ll take it, but I sure would rather have you instead.” I was hoping to somehow talk him or them out of it.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,345 Followers
12