Got Milf?

Story Info
Mexican Mommy needed a good revenge fuck.
5.3k words
4.58
111.7k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first school dance of the year, and the eighth-grade parents were asked to "volunteer" as chaperones. Well, volunteer is perhaps too charitable a word since our kids weren't allow to attend if one parent in each family didn't make themselves available to watch over the proceedings. So, If I had to do my parental duties, I was going to make it work for me as best as I could.

Since I was one of the few single (i.e divorced for nine years and mom re-married and lived out-of-state) dads in the school, I had become somewhat of a veteran at working these dances, and arrived very early to commandeer the spot at the main outside entrance door, checking ID's. That saved me three-plus hours of ear-splitting DJ music and squealing adolescents, which would be the bane of those parents who got stuck on inside duty.

It was a pleasant September evening, and my fellow parents and good buddies Rob and Nick soon joined me at my cherished position of self-appointed "bouncer". My back was to the parking lot when I heard Nick utter a low wolf whistle.

"Holy shit," he stage-whispered, just out of earshot of the kids in line. "Would you look at this."

As I turned, I caught a quick glance of Rob's face to my left. His jaw was slack and he was all but drooling as he subconsciously licked his lips.

In what seemed like a slow-motion freeze-frame, I saw her. Remember that scene in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" when Phoebe Cates is exiting the pool in that sensational red bikini? (Yep, and Judge Reinhold is in the bathroom jerking off. Let's not forget that part.) Well, that's what it reminded me of, her image etched into my mind.

Jessica Gutierrez was a relative newcomer to the school, but she had made quite an impact on the daddies in her two years as captain of the AMT squad ( that's the All-Mommy Team, for those of you unfamiliar with the acronym). Her daughter, Maria, was a classmate of my son Thomas, and I had coached them on the coed track and field team last Spring.

So I had the distinct pleasure of pretending as if I was coaching kids to jump and run three days a week while trying not to be distracted by ogling this most magnificent Mexican MILF, since Jess was nice enough to attend most practices in the stands wearing short-shorts and tank tops.

Jessica was the wife of Dave, who owned a local landscaping business of some magnitude. Because of the nature of the industry, Dave employed a lot of Mexicans seasonally for his business. A native of Mexico City, Jessica crossed the border with her daughter almost a decade ago to try to build a decent life for them.

Though by no means a handsome man, to his credit Dave somehow convinced Jessica to marry him a few years back, taking her from the mulch beds to the dual role of office manager and co-owner, all within a matter of months.

Let's just say the decision had nothing to do with Jessica's business savvy or her ability to control weeds in a garden bed. No, it was undoubtedly wasn't Jessica's brains or a green thumb that were responsible for her rapid ascent into both matrimony and financial stability.

Jessica's command of the English language was as unpolished as her body was ridiculously sublime.

Have a visual? No? Then, please, let me elaborate, starting with Rob's whimsical question as the three of us watched Jess walk up the path towards us. "Jeezus, can you imagine wearing THAT as a chaperone to a school dance?"

Jessica is petite, barely five-feet-tall without heels, but has more curves than the western portion of the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Her perfectly oval tits were the topic of much speculation of both mommies and daddies whether they could be that big and still defy gravity on such an other wise tiny frame. Her ass was a walking wet dream, a tiny bubble that protruded from her slim torso and lean legs.

On this evening, a curious choice if her only activity for the evening was to be a chaperone, she had chosen an off-the-shoulder, long-sleeved, scoop neck black top with a choker around her neck, leaving ample coffee-colored flesh visible between the neck and her spectacular rack.

She also wore a pair of fashionable jeans that could have passed for denim body paint, with ripped holes in the legs, including high-up on both thighs. The whole ensemble was topped off by a pair of five-inch fuck-me pumps, which meant she was almost tall enough in them to reach my neck when she gave me a big, unexpected welcome hug.

Maria's sexy mom was single-handedly breaking the school dance dress code, but I don't think anyone was going to be in the mood to enforce it tonight, certainly not us guys at the door.

"Hello, John, eet ees so good to see you again," she squealed delightedly in her Sofia Vergara-like heavily accented little-girl-octave voice, while crushing her soft mounds into my chest. "I'm working the snack bar, please come and see me."

Rob, Nick, and I watched in silence as she sashayed into the gym, our eyes like scud missiles, locked on to the target her wiggling butt. What's that old saying? "We had to see you go, but we love to watch you leave."

Nick broke the silence first, looking at me with accusing eyes, morphing into a fake Ricky Ricardo accent. "Choo have some 'splaining to do, Lucy," he said with eyebrows cocked.

I extended my palms outward, arms outstretched, the universal symbol for "How the Fuck Do I Know?"

"Um, I coached her kid in track last year....?, I offered sheepishly. It was the best explanation I could think of for her animated greeting.

"Uh, huh," Rob grunted skeptically, the only one of us dads who was still attending to the task of checking the ID's of students trying to enter the dance. "Wait until the line clears and I'll give you my theory."

Ten minutes later, as the line and my blood pressure abated to reasonably manageable levels, Rob revealed that he had heard from his own wife that Jessica and her husband were no longer together.

"No way," I challenged him. "Are you sure? Christ, they've only been married a few years, and they have that landscaping business together." Although I was trying to act as if I was in denial, secretly, I welcomed this news like an eighth-grader hearing that his crush had dumped the football hero.

Nick chimed in with a verification. "Yeah, I thought everyone had heard that by now. That guy, what's his name, the poor bastard? Dave? He moved out over the summer and he's living up in Bridgeport now, in an apartment over his office building. I mean, he was playing way the fuck over his head to begin with. it's not like he's a runway model, after all."

I pondered this revelation and in my own mind, I instantly made the transformation from gossip to gospel. Jess was perhaps in her mid-thirties, tops, she had obviously had her daughter while she couldn't have been much more than her late teens herself. Her husband, or should I say, apparently soon to be ex-husband, was a good fifteen years her senior. Jess had probably used him for a few years as her ticket to Greencard-Ville and had probably saved up enough assets to now go out on her own. A free agent, she was, huh? Why not?

And if so, then why not me next, I mused to myself. I'm not usually one to hit on single mommies chaperoning a student dance, but, well, it had been awhile for me, too. And I was being urged on by my fellow co-conspirators, who seemed anxious to live vicariously through me.

"If you don't take a throw at that tonight, you're a big fucking pussy," said Nick. "I'll know that you don't have a set of balls. If that wasn't a come-on from her, I don't know what is."

I tried to be a voice of reason, but I was wavering. "Geez, Nicky, it was only a hug, for Crissakes. It's not like she got down on her knees and did me right here."

Nick was nonplussed. "The night is young, my friend."

Rob joined in. "Didn't you tell me that you had seen her in a bikini? How did that look?" If I didn't know better, I'd say his eyes were beginning to gloss over.

"Yeah," I replied enthusiastically. "She lives in the same townhouse complex as I do, up on the hill off of Rocky Hill Road." I recalled when Maria hosted a pool party last June and Jessica was maternally watching the festivities from her lounge chair in a tiny pink string bikini as I walked my dog by the fence about every twenty seconds or so.

I shook my head at the memory. "Um, she looked incredible, what did you think?"

Nicky shivered at the vision. He pushed me between the shoulder blades, nearly shoving me into the gym door. "Go in there, you big wuss, and take a shot at Selma Hayak. I have a feeling it's a lottery-winning night for you, cowboy."

Rob gave me a nod as if I had to do what a man had to do. I hitched up my belt and made my way through the adolescents writhing on the dance floor. I found a safe haven in the corner of the gym where I could still see into the snack bar, and of course, Jessica Gutierrez.

The funny thing about Jessica is that despite being so fucking sexy, the other moms didn't envy her, at least not outwardly. Jessica was always smiling, she was a very outgoing and friendly lady, especially to the other moms. They probably wanted to hate her, but they just couldn't bring themselves to because Jess was so sincerely sweet.

I watched surreptitiously for a few minutes, laughing with the other moms behind the counter as she waited on the occasional kid coming up for a snack when she finally spotted me in my surveillance corner. She gave me a bright smile and waved me over, holding up a bottle of water. Like I needed an incentive.

She walked to the back of the snack bar, behind the huge walk-in freezer, and waved me back with her. The other moms acted like they didn't notice, but believe me, moms don't miss a trick. They probably knew what was going on. But I didn't give a shit at that point. Let 'em talk.

"Joo look very hot tonight," Jess said in that incredibly sexy sing-song cadence of hers, handing me the bottle.

"What, uh, no, no, it's not that bad, that's why I work the door, to stay cool," I half-stammered, accepting the water as she held my hand for a second longer than she needed to. "And to get away from this noise, this music, I don't know how you stand it in here for three hours."

Jessica giggled. "No, I'm not talking about how hot eet ees in here, silly. I said JOO look very hot tonight." She looked me up and down. "Very handsome. Have joo been working out?" She squeezed my bicep playfully and made a soft squeal.

This was becoming unfair. I was rock hard in a school kitchen with three hundred kids outside. But despite the awkward logistics, I wasn't going to miss this opportunity, which was not only knocking, but damn near kicking in the front door. "You're the one who looks sexy, Jess. I love that new hairdo of yours."

Truth be told, I hadn't even noticed that she'd had her short black hair tinted a lighter shade of brown until now. My eyes hadn't made it up there before.

She curled the bangs off of her forehead and twirled them in her tiny fingers. I love a woman with small hands. Everything else seems disproportionately big in them.

"Joo like eet? Do joo think eet ees sexy?"

I leaned in close enough so that I could have nibbled on her earlobe. "Everything about you is sexy, Jessica." I could see the goose bumps rise on her neck and she let out a soft sigh, almost inaudible.

I cut to the chase. "Is it true that you and Dave are no longer living together?"

She nodded, her almost-black pupils blazing into my eyes. "Chess" (which meant yes, I guess). We are, how do you say...? Separated."

I echoed Nick's comments in my head. Poor bastard Dave. I actually felt bad for him for about a nanosecond. But, hey, he had his time. This might be mine.

But her next comment figuratively knocked my socks off. Jess looked at me with a sad, puppy-dog pout. "He cheated on me."

The water bottle dropped from my hand and went crashing to the tile floor. Thank God it was plastic. "WHAT!?!?" I nearly shouted, incredulous.

"Chess, eet's true, I caught heem cheating on me with one of our new workers. So I kicked heem out."

I genuinely couldn't process this info as fact and slapped my forehead, breaking into uproarious laughter. What was this Dave guy, I asked myself, hung like an elephant? He cheated on THIS piece of ass? Holy fuck.

Jess didn't seem to appreciate that I found this humorous. She looked at me withe proverbial daggers in her dark eyes. "Eet ees not funny," she admonished me sternly.

I recovered quickly. I had to. I couldn't fuck this up. "No, no, Jess, you're right, it's not funny, I'm sorry." Her hands were on her hips, silently demanding an explanation. "It's just that, well, um, I can't believe it."

"What ees eet that joo cannot believe, John?" I could feel the heat radiating from her body, she was so close to me.

Composing myself, I said very lucidly. "It's just that, well, you're sensational, Jessica. I can't believe he wouldn't want you every minute of the day." This seemed to appease her momentarily. Her countenance softened. So I went on. "Every man in the school salivates when they see you. You're gorgeous."

She blushed just a bit. "Men what....?" She scrunched her tiny, button nose. "They..salivate...? What ees that..salivate...?"

My gaze matched hers now. "It means they would love to be with you, Jess."

She was silent, contemplating that for a minute. And then she asked, softly, "Do joo salivate, John, when joo see me?"

I shook my head, no. She looked confused. So I leaned in, my crotch rubbing against her ribcage because she was so much smaller than me. "I don't salivate, Jessica. I just think about fucking you. All the time."

She blinked, and looked around nervously to see if anyone else had snuck behind the freezer, but we were safe, alone. My cock twitched in my trousers and tickled her rib. I had turned the tables, and there was no looking back. So I asked, hoping I would receive an uncomplicated positive answer to a simple question, "And you think about fucking me too, don't you, Jess? Yes or no?"

Her eyes became tiny slits and she half-moaned. "Chess. Mmmm, chess, I do." Good answer, I thought.

But I wanted to hear more. "Say it, Jess. Repeat it. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

She played along instantly, there was no comprehension barrier when the universal language is sex.

Her eyes closed dreamily. "I want joo to fuck me, John." Even better answer.

Then, those piercing, hungry eyes opened wide. "When? Tonight?" Yep, I thought, tonight would be just peachy.

Quickly, we determined that her daughter Maria was staying at a sleep over at a friends' house, so Jess invited me over after the dance. But I had the problem of not leaving my son alone. So, we decided that Jess would come over my house at around 11:30, enough time so that Thomas would be asleep upstairs. I had a den downstairs in the basement with a pull-out couch that had a mattress, so I had already made the calculations in my head.

I tried to leave the rear snack bar area as nonchalantly as possible, but the other mommies gave me knowing looks, as if Jessica and I had been caught making out. I tried not to smirk as I walked past. If only they had really known what the plans were, I'm sure we would have been issued detention.

Rob and Nick were waiting anxiously for me when I returned to my perch outside. "Well.....? Nick asked expectantly.

"I couldn't do it, I pussed out, you were right, Nicky, I'm an asshole." There was no way I was spilling the beans on our pending rendezvous, this would be a secret. I knew it would get out eventually anyway, affairs like these can never be kept a secret for too long. But I wasn't going to kiss and tell tonight, especially because I hadn't even kissed yet, and I sure wasn't going to jinx anything.

Nick shook his head disgustedly. "You're a dickless wonder. She was dying for it. She's dressed like that because she's no doubt going out after this and get the first guy she comes across." Rob just shrugged his shoulders, extending empathy in a silent man-code way.

Nick grunted a final, one-word epitaph. "Pussy." But little did they know that's exactly what I was soon going to get. The Mexican kind.

****************************

I was waiting at the door at eleven-thirty when Jess pulled up in her Toyota SUV. Just like hours before, I watched her get out of her car and thanked the heavens above for my good fortune, and still wondering what the fuck would make that goofy husband of hers cheat on THIS. I made a shushing motion as she approached the door, putting my middle finger to my lips, and she nodded, understanding immediately. She was not here to talk.

The door hadn't even closed yet when she was dragging my pants and briefs down around my feet. She then squatted in front of me and was staring at my eight-plus inches of very hard cock. Jess didn't stare long, however. Grasping my cock with her tiny right hand, she squeezed and pressed up toward the head. This brought a gasp from me and some pre cum to the slit of my cock. Without further ado, she licked the cream off the end of my dick and then sucked the head into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, John," my Mexican mommy moaned quietly. "Eet tastes soooo good."

She looked up at me and pulled off my cock and whispered, "Don't hold back, just cum when joo are ready and fill my mouth up."

And oh, how she did. She sucked my cock to the back of her throat, licking the bottom with her tongue. She bobbed her head several times, sliding those tight, large lips up and down and continuing to lick with her tongue. The fingers of her small left hand gently scraped against my balls. Then she just kept sliding down. I felt the large head of my cock squeeze past the constriction of her throat. She moaned as it went in and she made swallowing motions to further stimulate my cock, looking up at me all the while with those big dark eyes.

She stopped for just a few seconds while I pulled her tight blouse off over her head, and reached around to unsnap the hook on her bra, releasing her deliciously massive Mexican breasts. She resumed her squatting now clad only in her jeans and heels, naked from the waist up, while I was naked from the waist down. Viva la difference.

I couldn't help but notice how big my cock looked while being stroked and massged in her tiny palms. She drew back and held my cock up, stroking it with those hands while her tongue started bathing my balls. She licked them and then gently sucked one into her mouth, tonguing it gently. Repeating this on the other she watched my face as I groaned from the intense feeling of it. Then she licked under my balls a little and prepared to return my cock head to her mouth. I was jerking and moaning, my ass banging back against the door in involuntary blissful reflex.

Jessica grabbed my bare butt with both hands and slid my cock all the way in until my pubes were smashed against her button nose and my balls were against her chin. Then she began pulling back until just the head was in and then took me down her talented throat faster and further. I couldn't hold back. With a scream of lust I cried, "Now. Oh, yes," and I grabbed the back of her head and continued to thrust.

But Jessica had other ideas. She was not shy, and certainly not inexperienced when it came to cocksucking.

She pulled back until she had about two inches of my cock in her mouth and was sucking and tonguing. I started to spurt and pumped about three globs of hot, thick cum into her mouth. She just kept up the sucking and squeezing my balls gently until I subsided and softened slightly.

Her left hand had dropped between her legs and she was rubbing her mound frantically through her jeans. She then pulled the cum-coated head of my cock out and rubbed it around her lips.

She smiled up at me and opened her mouth to show me the entire load of my cum that she still had in her mouth. She swallowed and licked the remaining cum off my cock and used her fingers to gather up the cum from her face and licked that off as well.

12