Got Screwed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU'RE FUCKING MY ASS!!! OH GOD! YOU'RE FUCKING MY ASS!!" Miranda kept repeating.

I watched Miranda begin rubbing her clitoris and sliding her fingers in and out of her drenching pussy. She could barely catch her breath with all the moaning and hollering. West's hands had moved from her waist to her huge swaying breasts, trying to steady her monstrous melons and hold onto them for leverage as he pounded her ass furiously, making Miranda scream in pain.

Every inch of his meaty shaft was buried between her ass cheeks. His giant balls were swaying and bouncing against her pussy.

"Oh God! What an ass! Hmmmm! I'm going to fill your ass up with hot cum. Ohhhh! Here I cum! Ohhhhh!" moaned West, as I felt myself ready to cum after watching her round ass being viciously assaulted.

I saw West's face get filled up with excitement, and he began pounding her ass like a jackhammer. Miranda had orgasm after orgasm and cum a few more times.

West stood up and placed his hands on Miranda's shoulders. He started to give her ass slow and hard thrusts, signaling he was about to come. An enormous gust of cum began flowing deep inside Miranda's anus. I could see West's thick spunk oozing from behind her ass cheeks. West rammed his giant cock up Miranda's ass a few more times before pulling out. His cock was covered in his own semen. Miranda's asshole was red and spread wide open. West's cum was dripping out of her asshole and down her legs.

I had just blown my own load against the wall outside Miranda's house. I don't think I've ever seen a virgin take as much as Miranda did. Suddenly, my cell phone when off. I looked inside the house and saw West on his cell phone. I was wondering if West was trying to call me? I ran to my car and answered my phone. Sure enough, it was West. He started telling me how Miranda and him had fallen in love and they're running away together to get hitched. My whole world had just fallen down on me. He didn't even mention the letter he was suppose to give her.

And that ends my story on how I got screwed without having sexual intercourse.

12