Gotcha Back!

Story Info
When the gotcha's get carried away.
2k words
3.94
73.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the product of a diseased and febrile mind. As such, it is fiction. Having said that; All my stories are true, even the ones I make up.

Copyright 2007 L_D_Darrow

I wish to thank hammer17 for taking the time to edit my offering. All mistakes are mine solely, whether planed or not.

God! Sam was always trying to get me to try a different way of playing in our love making. In all our eleven years together he was always exploring. I have to admit, having his mouth in my vulva drove me to new heights, but I couldn't do the same for him. So to speak. My mother had drilled into me how a proper woman behaved and many things Sam wanted me to try just turned me cold.

My best friend Ann, was a divorcee, almost a scandal in this town, she and I talked over coffee at my place, she didn't see anything wrong with some things Sam had suggested, she said I should ask him why he made the suggestions.

"Sam?" I asked one day. "Do you really need these alternative love-making acts?"

"No Jo, I don't really need them, you do." Sam said.

"I most certainly do not!" I yelled at him.

"Love, I don't want you turning to someone else because of something I won't do for you."

"That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard." I said really getting angry.

"I'm afraid your mother has really brain-washed you. I've tried to free you, but it goes deep."

"Leave my mother out of this. We are talking about you and I."

Later he had tried to get me interested in some of the more racy movies, I refused to watch them, Men are so dirty minded.

Just last night he tried to put his finger on my anus while we were making love. I almost threw him out of bed I was so shocked.

I had another long talk with Ann about that. She came right out and asked how we normally made love, I was so embarrassed, mom had told me, proper ladies didn't talk about those kinds of things. Ann was relentless, I finally told her of the ways that my husband and I made love.

She looked at me and asked. "And?"

"And what?"

"You told me you kiss, he suckles your breasts, he screws you from the front and occasionally you let him eat you. That's all you allow?"

"Isn't that enough?" I was shocked at the terms Ann used. I changed the subject.

Several months went by after that, Sam seemed to have stopped trying to be so inventive, Odd, but I seemed to have lost some interest in pleasing him also. I kept telling him I was too tired, he would just look at me and roll over. He would say. "Good night Jo, I love you."

I, quite relieved would say. "Good night Sam, I love you."

Then on the nights, when I would be 'in the mood' he said he was too tired. I was a little apprehensive, at first. We ran a small country store, and every minute of the day and night, I could account for his whereabouts. Mom warned me that men always cheated on their wives. I had decided to make sure Sam never had a chance.

We somehow started playing little tricks on each other. Childish things. The first he played on me, or so I thought. Later I discovered I had done it to myself.

I was cooking supper one night, we took turns, one would cook and the other clean up. The next night we would switch. I decided the stew needed salt, when I shook the container the lid came off, Sam was watching at the time, he had just set the table, and I saw an immediate grin on his face. I jumped to the assumption he had loosened the top on purpose. I was very angry and said some things I shouldn't have. He apologized and took me to dinner.

It wasn't until the next afternoon, when I saw the bulk salt still setting out that I remembered I had filled the shaker, and the telephone rang. I had left the top loose myself. Unfortunately, my husband wore a sign on his back all day that said. 'My husband is a pervert.' One of his buddies quietly told him about it, but it being bread day, many of our little town's wives got to read it.

The next day he added a line to the sign, 'My wife loves it' and I wore it most of the day. That day the fishing licenses for the year were available, most of the town's husbands read the sign. I got a call in the afternoon from a wife who asked me to remove the sign.

Soon the war escalated, I was nastier then Sam, some days I got him several times. Ann asked me. "Jo hasn't this gone far enough?"

"Well maybe... It's not as much fun, he only fights back a little. He's so good humored about it, I don't think he minds all that much."

"Well it is a form of attention for him."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you've told me that Sam and you hardly talk to each other in bed, and nothing else either."

I had, in a moment of weakness, told Ann, that we've only been just sleeping lately. I decided to stop the games, I was many times ahead of Sam in our game of 'gotcha'

Things might have been fine, but we were both speakers at a club meeting, held at the school's gym that Friday night. It was in the middle of summer, and hot. I wore a dark dress so I wouldn't have to wear much underneath. Sam spoke at the beginning of the meeting, and I near the last. When I turned to go back to my seat on stage, I heard some laughter, when I sat, I felt the cold metal seat on my leg where the dress should have been covering it. A seam in the dress was completely open, I was furious at Sams latest 'gotcha'. I blasted him in front many people after the curtain came down.

The next day I convinced Ann to help in my next scheme, she didn't want to, but as she would be the designated driver she said "Okay."

We went swimming at the Gleasons, Saturday, I warned all of the wives not to stop to give Sam a ride home, no matter what, or else. Sam likes to swim and he still looks good in a suit. Late in the afternoon I got back into my clothes and told him we were leaving right now, no arguments. He had just gotten out of the pool and was dripping all over. I had him put a towel under him on the seat of my car. I knew most of the people there at the Gleason's would be leaving in a few minutes for an early dinner at another club in town. The Gleason's lived about two miles up a dirt road from the paved road.

We were on the dirt, about half way to the paved road when I said. "Sam, this won't do. You are going to ruin my seat on that side. I'll stop and you can dry off, I'll hand you your clothes." He didn't like the idea, but he said "Okay"

I gave him my mostly dry towel, and he took off his swimming trunks, standing on the side of the road, with the door open. I asked for the towel to put on the seat in case it was damp and reached in to the back for his clothes. As soon as he let go of the door to reach for his clothes, I stepped on the gas. Looking back at my husband, naked on the side of the road, nowhere to hide, and about thirty people in their cars about to drive by, I laughed. "Gotcha!" I cried.

Ann had a change of his clothes in her car, she would wait until everyone had left and then pick him up. That was her part of the deal.

The phone was ringing when I got home, The sight of Sam, standing on the side of the road, thumb and other things sticking out, began to trickle in. One call wasn't about Sam, and I was instantly ashamed. While the school staff were setting up for a kids show, they found a long string of thread hooked into the chair, the one where I had been setting on stage Saturday. Sam had nothing to do with my 'wardrobe malfunction'.

I expected Ann to drop off Sam in a half hour or so. It was nearly two hours later when he came in. He didn't say anything, other then "Hi Jo, I think it's my turn to fix dinner."

I set our table, then called Ann from the other room. "Ann, what happened? Why did it take you so long?"

"Hi Jo... Ah, my car wouldn't start when it was time to leave. Poor Sam, he was trying to walk on the rough gravel, out to the main road. He wasn't making any effort to cover up. You should have at least tossed him his shoes. I really think you should stop this nonsense Jo."

I agreed, then I told her about the chair, and it hadn't been Sam's fault. Ann sounded really upset with me. Sam called that supper was ready, so I said goodbye.

Sam didn't say a word about my 'gotcha' today. I was really starting to regret what I had done. Most of the people that had passed him were leaders of the community. I really didn't know how to start to say 'I'm sorry' over this one. I started to feel really guilty when I found that as I watched TV, He had moved all of his stuff out of our bedroom into the spare room.

Over the next week, Sam became a hero, especially to the men in town. He had stood naked in front of many people, outwardly as calm and unembarrassed as a real man could. I lost many friends, or at least acquaintances over that stunt. Most said I had gone to far. I had to agree with their assessments.

Sam wouldn't talk to me about anything other than store business, He went down town this morning, I was totally shocked when the Sheriff served me the divorce papers. I marched downtown to see what was going on, I thought this was Sam's return 'gotcha', and just a prank. The judge said. "I'm sorry Jo, these are legal documents, I suggest you go upstairs and get a lawyer."

In a small town like ours, with a very low crime rate, things move quickly in the court system. In two weeks I was divorced, on the grounds of public humiliation of my spouse. It was an old law, meant usually for the wife, but it was there. There was a six month waiting period, but Sam left me with the store, and went to work for the school system as a procurement officer. He purchased the supplies the school needed.

Ann moved in with him, they have and old 'fixer-upper' on the other side of town. I lost the store to creditors, after a Wall-Mart opened up twenty miles away, I now work in the diner on the corner as a cook.

I talk with Ann, we are still friends. Sam and her have a very satisfying sex life from what she tells me. The town is changing, modernizing. I live with a mechanic now, He was rough on me at first, he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. I now perform all of the sex acts, and positions that Sam used to try to get me to do. Oh, what a fool I have been, I now crave sex, but it's always Sam's face I see when I close my eyes.