Goth Cousins

Story Info
Brother & sister lead a cousin astray.
7.7k words
4.34
117.4k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Roger and I have not been the best son to my parents. I was one of these teen who was into drinking with my buddies, using drugs, and raising hell in the neighborhood. At 16 my parents threw me out of the house and I was lucky enough to find a home with my grandmother. She was in her seventies and was either tolerant or non observant of my activities. She was also very hard of hearing and was obvious to noise or loud music or my comings or goings. A car wreck that came close to killing me changed my attitude. I straighten out, got my GED, and am training for a medical technical career. I am now 21, still living with my grandmother and making some return to a relationship with my parents.

Lately my two cousins have been frequent visitors to my grandmother's house as well. They are having trying teen years and I can sympathize with them to a certain extent. My cousin, Jerry, dropped out of school at 17 and has worked at fast food joints for the last two years. His sister, Kelli, is 18 and still in high school. They are both musically talented as he plays guitar and she plays the flute. Their parents are dysfunctional as the father has a drinking problem and the mother is heavily medicated for psychological problems. They recently divorced and my cousins are living with their mother. It was summer and living at their mother's trailer was not much fun. They started to visit our grandmother on weekends.

My grandmother's house is in old suburban neighborhood with a large wooded lot. The driveway runs from the street to the side of the house where it ends at a covered patio backing to some common woods. The patio is fairly private and not viewable from the street or by neighbors. At the beginning of the summer, we would sit on the patio late into the night, talking, listening to Jerry's guitar playing, and usually drinking beer. I did not know my cousins very well but as the weekend parties continued, we got to be close friends. They were into goth somewhat. They mainly dressed in black, had piercings, had some wild tattoos, and were into heavy metal music, especially Marilyn Manson. It was strange but considering my teen past, who was I to judge them?

When everyone was tired, the three of us would crash in my bed. It was a king size bed that took up most of the width of my bedroom. It belonged to my grandmother and after granddad died, she stayed in a double bed and gave me the king size when I moved in. At first, we sleep in our clothes or T shirts but as we spent more time together, we slept comfortably in our underwear. Jerry and I were slim and tall like most of our family. Kelli was tall as well with big breasts (36C) but her ass was a bit big for the rest of her body. Her hair color changed from weekend to weekend. Sometimes it was black, one time pink or eggplant purple but lately it was some shade of blonde. Her skin was very white and the black eye make up really stood out against her pale skin. I usually woke up before my cousins did and saw Kelli spooned against her brother in sleep.

Soon my summer break was over and I was back in tech school. My cousins still came over on weekends. Sometimes they were both over, sometimes it was just Jerry or Kelli, and sometimes they were there but I was out with friends. One Saturday evening I was out with some friends from the tech school and after some of them got into a bar fight, I slipped out and headed back to Grandmothers. I pulled into the driveway about one in the morning and was surprised that my cousins were not on the patio. Entering through the backdoor, I could see the light on in my bedroom and the TV was on.

"Hi Roger" said Jerry, "Come watch this cool movie with us."

"Hi Roger, what's up cous?" smiled Kelli

Jerry and his sister was in my bed, smoking cigarettes, and watching a movie on the 19 inch TV on the dresser opposite the foot of my bed. Jerry was in his briefs which was no surprise but Kelli was only in her panties. Topless!

Trying to be cool, I replied, "Not much. What movie are you watching?"

Kelli slightly smiled as she knew I was staring at her breasts. Kelli not only had a nice rack but she had puffy pink nipples. I had seen pictures of puffy nipples but never seen them in the flesh. As I looked at her big puffies, her nipples stuck out hard like pencil erasers attached to her very round pink nipples.

"Really cool Dracula movie made in the 60's" said Jerry, "All the actors are English and it's really gory."

"Cool" I said as I stripped to my briefs and joined them. We watched the movie until three in the morning and then we crashed. I was not into the movie like my cousins and was thinking more about the topless Kelli. I woke up around six in the morning to find myself wrapped around Kelli. My heart started to beat hard as I realized my arms were wrapped across her back, my hands on her breasts, and my hard cock pressing through my briefs against her butt. I relaxed when I heard her snoring and slowly detached myself from her. The next day my cousins acted normal and last night was no different than our other bedtimes. From then on, Kelli was topless at bedtime when she stayed over and actually I began to accept it as normal. I never did question or ask why she was topless.

It was still warm for fall and we continued to hang out late on the patio during the weekends. On a Saturday night in October, I was out on a date with a girl from the school. Her name is Terri and she had partied with me on the patio on a few prior occasions and was acquainted with my cousins. She liked them and was almost sisterly towards Kelli. After going to a small venue concert, Terri and I headed towards to my place. My cousins were not supposed to be at Grandmothers that weekend and I was ready to have some hot sack time with Terri. It was an unseasonable warm 80 degrees for one in the morning and the moon was bright and full in the sky. It was very bright moonlight where you could almost read by it. I pulled into the driveway and as we got out of the car, we could hear flute music being played. Terri and I walked hand in hand towards the back of the house and were startled to see Kelli sitting on patio chair next to an oak tree, playing the flute in the nude.

"What are you doing here" I asked almost angrily.

"Oh, Jerry is with his buddies tonight" she said calmly, "I thought I would come over at the late minute for something to do."

"No, I mean what are you doing? I asked as Terri began to quietly giggle.

"I love to do this when the moon is so full and bright" Kelli smiled. "It is such an ancient, primitive thing to do. You like the tune?"

"I like it" smiled Terri as Kelli continued to play.

"Either of you two ever moon bath?" asked Kelli as she paused between flute notes.

"No" I said, "I don't think Grandma would like to you naked in the backyard. The neighbors might see you and complain to her. Especially playing your flute this time of night."

"I wouldn't worry" Kelli said slowly, "You know she is hard of hearing and sound asleep. Really, if the neighbors didn't complain about the music this summer, I don't think they will complain about my flute. Besides, no one can see us back here."

Terri smiled and saw that I was upset. Not because of Kelli especially but because now she and I were not alone. Terri tried to change the conversation and asked, "Do you do this often when the moon is full?"

Kelli grinned and said, "Not all the time. Only when there are certain people around or the full moon is bright enough or when it is warm outside. This is the perfect time for it. I have only done it a few times and really like it. I seem to draw some kind of energy from the moonlight. My friend, Shannon, introduced me to moon bathing a couple of years ago and I have been doing it since then. You remember her, Roger?"

"Oh yeah" I said. I remembered her. She was really into the Goth lifestyle and pretended she was Vampirella or something.

"Well do you two have things to do?" asked Kelli laughingly, "Care to join me?"

"I have never moon bathed, but it sounds cool." said Terri. "Come on Roger."

I hesitated for a moment as I watched Terri begin to remove her blouse. I went over to the patio to bring 2 more chairs over to the oak tree. I was surprised how eager Terri was to get naked outdoors. She didn't seem to be the type but you find out new things about your friends everyday. Kelli was focused on her flute playing and did not notice the chairs I placed opposite of her. Terri was pulling her jeans from around her ankles as I began to remove my shirt. She grinned at me as she slowly removed her bra and then her panties for me. I could see that she broke Kelli's music concentration as Kelli eyed Terri's little strip show too. Terri sat in one of the chairs and then watched me as I continued to strip down to my briefs. Both sets of eyes were on me as I slid my briefs to my ankles and then flipped them off of my feet. Neither girl had seen my cock before. Kelli resumed her flute playing but continued to stare at me, her naked cousin.

I was beginning to sit in the other chair as Terri said, "Here, sit on my lap." She padded her thighs with two hands as I stood back up. I moved over and sat on her lap. She placed her arms across my chest as I relaxed my back into the soft comfort of her breasts. We listened to Kelli's flute playing for awhile then Terri began to lightly kiss the back of my neck and rub her hands lightly over my chest. Terri has certainly turning me on and I didn't know if she was doing it for my benefit or for Kelli to watch or both? Her hands worked down the sides of my chest and across my thighs. Her nipples pressed hard into my back as she kisses grew softer and her breath grew hotter. My cock slowly began to stretch with pleasure and soon it sticking straight up.

Terri began to lightly move her hands around my cock. Normally I would welcome that but with Kelli sitting in front of us, I tried to push her hands away. Terri whispered softly, "Don't be so shy Roger. You have wanted me all night and I want you too. Don't fight my hands. I'm sure that Kelli will enjoy the show and I can really get off with her watching us,." I stopped resisting Terri and let her begin to stroke my cock. I was enjoying it as soon, my precum was glistening in the moonlight and making that tacky like sound in her hands. I had my eyes closed, blissfully enjoying the hand job when a pause in the flute playing brought me to reality. The only sound was the crickets breaking the night silence.

I opened my eyes to see Kelli resting the flute on her lap and intently watching Terri hands move up and down on my cock. Our eyes briefly meet and we exchanged slight smiles as her focus resumed to the hands in my lap. Kelli's nipples were hard and stuck out further than I had ever seen before. Terri softly whispered, "Lets switch. I want to sit on your lap now." With Kelli watching every move, I stood and let the world view my cock sticking out. Terri slowly stood up and stretched for a moment while I sat in her place. As Terri went to sit on my lap, she moved her butt on my chest and let it slide down my chest to my lap. I wished that I could have seen from Kelli's viewpoint of Terri's breasts hanging down when she was bent over. Terri was in my lap with my cock sticking out between her thighs. She turned her head back at me, smiled at me, then gave me a quick kiss. She turned her face towards Kelli and gave her a wicked grin.

I could see Kelli smiling back as I looked over Terri's shoulder. Then Terri raised her hips as she took her hands and guided my cock into her pussy. It felt so wonderful as my cock slid into her moist firm love hole. Terri let out on "ohh" sound that broke the quiet moonlight evening. As I enjoyed the pleasure of my cock in Terri's pussy, I wrapped my arms around her, feeling a hard nipple with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. Her pussy muscles tightened around my cock as her hips slightly moved up and down. Then Terri bent over and rotated her hips around my cock. With Terri bent over, I had a clear view of Kelli sitting in front of us. She was obviously enjoying the view as her legs were spread open with each one overlapping the arm rests of her chair. Her hands were playing with her wide open pussy. For a second, I caught her eye and her big smile before Terri straighten back up and blocked my view.

Terri's hip movements became more intense and with each downward push, I thought the chair was going to collapse. Terri's breathing became heavier and louder. I was kissing the back of her neck and shoulders when I lightly bit her shoulder. Terri let out a moan that was the beginning of the wave of orgasms for her. I could hear Kelli enjoying herself as she made this sound that reminded me of someone's pleasant humming. Terri's bouncing was becoming unpleasant because of the unstable chair movement. I gently told her to stand up and then physically lifted her up as my hard cock slid out of her. I knocked the chair aside with my foot and told Terri to get on her hands and knees. She got on her hands and knees and I got on my knees behind her. The ground felt very cool and moist on my knees on the warm early morning. With Terri facing Kelli, I had a great view of Kelli touching herself as I slid my cock back into Terri.

The small amount of time that my cock was out of Terri just made her wanting it more. Instead of a slow pumping to start, she was pushing her hips hard and fast against my cock. I grabbed her hips and pumped my cock in and out of her pussy as fast and as hard as I could. Terri was quietly moaning "Oh god oh god" as I looked up from my cock sliding in her pussy and caught a view of Kelli. Kelli had one finger rubbing her clit while two fingers of her other hand moved in and out of her pussy. Her pussy and fingers were wet and glistened in the moon light. She was watching Terri's body move against my cock and then looked up at me again. Our eyes locked in a mutual stare and I all I could see were her dark blue eyes as my body pumped against Terri.

It seemed like an eternity that I stared into my cousin's eyes and then she closed her eyes. I watched as she stiffened and arched her back. Her masturbating fingers went faster then she let out a sound that huffed and puffed, then screamed out in orgasm. It was very quiet then except for the sound of my hips slapping into Terri's wet pussy. I was getting very close to cumming as well. Terri was relentlessly moving her hips even though she was moaning from one orgasm to another. Kelli relaxed, opened her eyes, and then gave me a big smile. She picked up her flute and rubbed the mouthpiece between the lips of her wet pussy. She gave me a wicked grin as she slowly and sensuously licked the mouthpiece with the tip of her tongue.

That did it for me and I blew my load into my girlfriend's pussy. My vision clouded as waves of pleasure went through my head with each spurt of erupting cum. Terri became still as to enjoy the warm cum flowing into her. I let out a few moans and "oh shits" and then became aware of just the sound of Kelli's flute was flowing through the air. My cock grew soft and Terri untangled herself from me. She slowly stood up as her knees were stiff from being on the ground. She bent over, gave me a kiss, then she picked up her clothes and went into the house. I slowly stood up with my wet soft cock still in view of Kelli.

Kelli stopped playing the flute for a moment and said, "That was wonderful. We should to do that again sometime." She gave me a big smile and resumed putting low musical notes into the night air. Now I felt a little silly or embarrassed that I screwed a girl in front of my cousin and watched her get herself off. Before I could say anything Terri came out of the backdoor and was dressed. She hugged me and gave me a kiss.

"I have to go" Terri said, "It's three in the morning and I have to be at work in a couple of hours" I nodded and started to put on my clothes. "This was great fun Kelli. I really got off on doing it outside especially with you watching." I had just got my shoes on when Kelli put the flute aside as Terri leaned over and gave her a light kiss on the lips. It was slightly longer that a friendly kiss. Terri waved goodbye to Kelli as we walked towards my car. She lived a few miles from my grandmother's house and she really did not say much on the trip back to her house. She did say that she had a great time and that she likes to get wild once in awhile. As I pulled up in front of the house, she gave me a deep kiss then left the car. I watched her walk into the house and then left to return home.

Upon my return, I saw that Kelli was not outside anymore. I went into the house and as I expected, Kelli was in my bed. She was asleep and was lightly snoring. I looked under the bed covers and could see the she was still nude. I took off my clothes and instead of stopping short of removing my briefs, I got completely nude then slid into bed. Still feeling wicked from the evening, I snuggled against Kelli's back and felt my nude body against hers. It was late and before I could think about touching my cousin, I drifted into sleep. I awoke around ten in the morning and saw that Kelli was no longer in bed with me. I put on a bathrobe and walked into the kitchen. I saw my grandmother who asked what I wanted for breakfast. During the breakfast conversation, I found out that Kelli was up early as her mother had to pick her up at eight.

The week was the usual grind at school but that night was still on my mind. Terri and I discussed it in private and we both really enjoyed that evening. She and I had planned on going out that weekend but she had family come into town at the last minute and could not go out. I went to her house that Saturday night and spent some time there meeting the members of her family while giving Terri a break from visiting relatives. I left around ten and headed back to Grandmothers. I knew that my cousins were going to there and expected them to be outside playing music or watching movies in my room. There was no sign of them on the patio as I quietly entered the darkened house. As I walked towards my door, I could see the light coming from under the door and could tell from the sound that my TV was on. I assumed they were in my bed watching TV.

I opened the door to see Kelli and her brother fucking! Kelli was on her back with her legs bent up to almost her head. Her naked brother was holding her legs up at the ankles while pumping his cock in her pussy. Both turned their heads to towards me as I walked in. Instead of seeing expected looks of surprise, they just smiled at me while continuing their business.

"Hi Roger" smiled Kelli

"Hey Cous" said Jerry slightly out of breath.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"What does it look like?" said Jerry in a laugh.

"Lighten up" giggled Kelli. "Make yourself comfortable. Care to watch or ……..join."

"Wow" I said, "I can't believe I'm seeing this. What the fuck are you two doing?"

Jerry and his sister separated. Jerry laid on his back with his cock sticking up. Kelli sat up and played with her brother's cock with one hand. She said, "Roger, it's OK. We love doing this and there is nothing wrong with it."

"But Jerry is your brother!" I said. Then I heard Jerry slightly chuckle.

"Roger, don't be so uncool about this" Kelli said, "We have been doing this for some time and we love it. It is so hot and nasty to do a family member. Who could love you better? Besides you weren't exactly shocked to fuck your girlfriend in front of me then feel me up later in your bed."

"Well" I uttered not knowing what to say. "I was sleeping that night and you were too."

Kelli laughed, "Roger you are so silly. You and I were naked in bed, touching. I woke up and you were feeling my tits and pussy. I would have sucked your hard cock but I had to leave too soon. So stop being so surprised and take off your clothes. Come into bed with us."

12