Goth Girl and the Engineer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers

"My life has been screwed up pretty badly up to now and I want to start over. Will you support me going back to College? I can go to the local University Branch."

She's soon enrolled for the following Semester.

The following night I notice all the little knobs are missing as I move my hands over her body in our foreplay.

"What happened to your Goth hardware?" "It was a rebellion against something in my life that no longer exists."

"Don't remove the butterfly. It turns me on when I look at your nude body. It is a symbol of how I feel about you."

"I think it goes with the furs and I love the way you look at me even though it still makes me blush. I hope it always does. I'm loving wearing the new furs you have gotten me and I'll wear them with pride."

She's totally beautiful in fur. My cock stiffens whenever I see her in them which is most of the time now. I have her car towed to the junk yard and she has her own new Bug now.

"When we are out together in fur I'm always totally turned on and want to make love."

Samantha has totally moved into my life now. Samantha finishes the university at the top of her class and is now doing very well leading a Marketing team at a local Internet clothing company. We had a baby girl two years ago and she has done well at doing the things she cares about. She's pregnant with our second child. Holding her and making love to her in the furs has become a life time mutual fantasy/dream come true that has turned into deep, passionate and enduring love for each other. She has become a fine and loving wife and mother to our children. The woman of my dreams.

FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers
12