Gotham Girls Pt. 04

Story Info
Catwoman takes Nightwing for a Ride.
2.9k words
4.35
13.9k
10

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters appearing in the following narrative are fictional. Any resemblance to any real persons - either living or deceased - is entirely coincidental on the part of the Author. Unless otherwise noted all persons appearing in the narrative are written as being of the majority age of eighteen years owing to depictions of graphic sexual activity contained throughout the body of this work.

*****

Tonight's 'grab' was almost proving to be more trouble than it was worth - almost. Even figuring on the low-side, after her fence paid her and Selina had her share, the Gotham Centre for Women in the notorious East End was going to be receiving another, very generous, anonymous donation. The Eye of the Orient was a one of a kind, flawless cut, emerald that Salvatore Maroni had only recently 'acquired'. A pay off for allowing the local Yakuza to get a toe hold on ol' Sal's turf. No doubt the senior ranking mobster in town was going to be getting his share of whatever they were moving but with Batman watching him and most of his known confederates all of the time, Sal was having to keep his head down and take what he could get.

One of Maroni's thugs was starting to come around so as she headed toward the front door Catwoman went ahead and slashed at his face with her claws. She would not want tall, dark, and brooding to get the credit for ripping off Maroni. Her calling card would also let them know that she was watching them as well. Selina might not be in 'the game' just for busting up the bad guys - there was overhead for everything - but she was solidly on the side of the good guys, so long as there was a little profit to be had at day's end. Selina was out the door and back on the roof tops! Making a clean getaway before the alarms were tripped and the theft was discovered. It was ten minutes across town to her apartment in the Bowery from Maroni's 'social club'. While the normal people complained about the gridlock and the overcrowding in the city all she had to concern herself with was pigeon shit - and the occasional do-gooder trying to rain on her parade.

"Evening Ma'am." Came the voice from the shadows just above the window she liked to use for entering and exiting the apartment.

Catwoman's claws and whip were out and ready in a flash and she flipped her goggles over to infrared! That did not seem to help so just the level of the tech needed to fool her told Selina that she was dealing with one of the 'good guys'.

"You know, I have never been a big fan of Boss Maroni, but stealing from him is still wrong." The shadows seemed to relax and so did Catwoman when Nightwing stepped out of them and sheathed his Escrima sticks.

"The Eye of the Orient never belonged to him." She pouted, trying to disarm Batman's senior sidekick. "And it was not the property of the Yakuza before that either." She continued on. She retracted her claws and coiled her whip, stashing it on her hip in case she did end up needing it.

The Kid - the first Boy Wonder certainly had grown up into a fine specimen! He filled out the costume in all the right places that was for sure, thought Selina as she mentally licked her lips and savored the sights. He was still a bleeding heart, but he was the closest thing to the Batman anywhere near her at the moment and his close association - and passing resemblance - to the other hero was making her body react in ways that she reserved for the Dark Knight alone! Not that the two of them had ever done anything. Batman had always been too high minded to risk muddying his reputation by sharing her bed. Mores the pity, she added to herself, knowing that the two of them would have made a damn good pairing.

"Did your boss send you here to collect my little trinket before I could use it to do some good in this urban cesspool?" She risked asking.

"Not the 'Boss' anymore Selina, and I could care less about the gemstone. Word on the street has Two-Face making a play tomorrow night and since this is supposed to be happening in the East End I thought that you would like to know about it."

"Well why don't you come on in for a minute and we can discuss Harvey and his nefarious dealings?" Selina had already swung one long leg over the sill of the window and was easing through the opening as Nightwing began to move.

The interior of her apartment was cozy. It was far more of a safe house these days than a place to live, but it was secluded, she had long ago bought the building, and every other tenant was either a friend or an informant of hers. It was the one place in all of Gotham City where nothing happened without her knowing about it first. Selina had already unzipped the throat of her costume and dragged the zipper down to show the top of her cleavage. She handed Nightwing a cold ice water and reclined on her sofa. She was drinking in the sight of him as he walked around the room looking at some of the finer pieces she had kept for her own collection. He seemed especially interested in one of Harvey Dent's two-headed coins.

"That is the original." Catwoman quipped. "In case you were wondering?"

"Do I want to know?" He asked, lifting the small silver coin from the velvet cushion and testing the weight in his gloved hand. He flipped it in the air with practiced ease and caught it as it descended. "Good side, I give you the information and call it a night. Bad side, I give you the information anyway but make you earn it." The smile on his face, paired with the fact that he was drinking in the sight of her cleavage, made Selina hope that it came up 'bad'. Nightwing opened his hand and then placed the coin back on its cushion. . .

Selina's head rolled back onto her shoulders as the costume pooled around her feet and the cool autumn air caressed her naked body. Nightwing seemed more pleased than surprised to learn that she seldom bothered with panties when she was in 'the suit'. Panty lines in skin-hugging Kevlar/Spandex? Not as long as she was the one wearing it. His lips were already paying delicious attention to her nipples. Causing them to harden and turn a darker shade of red from the increased blood flow to them. His hands were not idle though. One of them was alternating between cupping each well-muscled cheek of her ass and squeezing it, while the other was working at her vaginal lips and folds in order to start getting her wet!

"Hmmm!" She purred as the first creeping sensations of arousal gripped her sex and her own hands started moving over Nightwing's still-clothed body.

He brought two gauntleted fingers from between her legs and pressed them against her lips. Obligingly Selina opened her mouth and mimicked sucking a cock as she tasted her own arousal! The fingers were gone just as quickly as they had appeared and Catwoman's eyes shot open as they dipped back between her parting legs! This time the hero had gone for broke and pressed them both into her vagina causing her pussy to convulse around them. Selina groaned at the sudden intrusion. She was not one to do these sort of things often and therefore her body was tight and slow to respond to Nightwing's attentions. For her part she was not having a hard time at all finding his rapidly stiffening member.

"Off!" She grunted as he continued fingering her cunt with enthusiasm. "Ohhh!" Selina found herself wondering if any of the other girls in Batman's extended 'family' had ever enjoyed these fingers the way that she was?

Dick Grayson - Nightwing - released the bio-metric seals on his costume and shrugged out of it. His protective cup and supporter were the only things left on as he quickly returned to fingering Catwoman's quim and mauling her perfect tits with his mouth! He could not remember the number of times that he had daydreamed about doing just what he was doing now when he had been Batman's junior partner. How many nights had he spent in his room at Wayne Manor, jerking off as he thought about Selina Kyle in her Catwoman outfit? What was happening now was not so far out of the believable. Selina was only a couple years older than he was after all. He half-closed his eyes and enjoyed the tensile sensation of Catwoman's neatly trimmed bush, the rising heat leaking out of her slit and the wetness on the tips of his fingers. Finally he had to stop to jerk down the last of his clothing because his cock was getting so hard that the confinement was beginning to hurt him!

"Oh my," cooed Selina as his freed penis sprang forward and smacked against the flat of her stomach. "Someone wanted out in the worst way."

"He likes cats well enough," Nightwing said. "Know any pussy he can play with?"

The bed was only a double so it sort of limited the options for foreplay - or positions - but at the moment Dick Grayson's entire focus was on the ebony haired bobbing head of Selina Kyle as she nursed on the swollen and twitching head of his newly freed cock! She had dragged him into the only bedroom in the flat. Kicking aside old stuffed toys, collectibles from the look of them, as they wrestled their way onto the bed. Catwoman rolled him onto his back and wasted no time in sliding down his chest, with soft kisses and flicks of her tongue, until her mouth encountered the nest of his pubic hair and the hardened shaft of his penis which was rising from within it. Now she was hungrily devouring him! Taking a full half of his length down her throat while continuing to jerk him off around the base. She obviously had well-developed oral skills and was not afraid to use them!

"Mm. . .Mph! Mm. . .Mph! Mm. . .Mph!" Selina was humming and grunting around his cock. Nightwing watched as she lifted her ass off of the bed and one hand found its way back to begin playing with herself.

"Ahhh!" He chimed in when she took her hand away and deep-throated him. Buried at the back of her throat he felt the first hint of his orgasm beginning to build in his balls.

Catwoman groaned as her fingers found her opening and continued working it as Nightwing had done! She was going to need to be really wet and ready if her body was going to accommodate his hard member. At this precise moment - aside from reveling in the feel of him as he filled her willing mouth - Selina was regretting not having been a little more of a slut in her formative years. Barring that, she might have at least gone in for what Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn shared whenever they thought she was not looking. Bobbing her head faster Selina felt the mushroom head of Nightwing's penis press against her soft pallet as she relaxed her mouth completely! His balls were already drawn up against his body but she did not want a mouth filled with cum tonight. He groaned deep in his chest as she released him and crawled to the head of the bed.

"Fuck me!" She said breathily. Selina was already on her knees - in no mood for gentle love making - therefore it was nothing for her to lower her chest and head to the mattress and present Nightwing with the perfect target.

Dick parted Selina's slicked cunt lips with two fingers while he used a third to finger the bud of her clitoris! She groaned and pressed her vagina into his hand, urging him on. She was slick and the heat escaping from her weeping slit was begging for him to thrust inside of her and be done with the foreplay! Taking his hard penis in his free hand he tucked it between the inner lips of her vagina and twitched his hips. The head popped inside of her and Nightwing could hear as Catwoman sucked in a breath from the sudden intrusion! There was an almost virginal tightness to her - she was not one - but damn near close enough. Her vaginal canal was slow to open to him and the progress he made was slow. Once inside the muscular lining gripped him as an iron fist and he groaned at the sensation!

"Goddamn," he breathed as the last inch of his shaft sank into her warm, wet snatch and his balls tapped against her slit and the bud of her clitoris!

"Mmm!" Selina let out a slow, pained, breath and relaxed now that he was filling her. She was drinking in that 'hurts so good' feeling of being completed stretched open and filled with cock that she was barely ready for his first thrust!

Nightwing held his legs apart and on the outside of Selina's own, closed legs. The modified 'doggy style' kept her open to deep and vigorous thrusting, but also ensured that she remained tight for him. He made his thrusts as deep as he could manage. Each one nearly driving Catwoman off of her knees and drawing a ragged sigh or whimper out of her as he slammed home into her, sinking up to his balls, and filling the small bedroom with the sound of their two bodies smacking together. The irony that he was grunge-fucking the notorious Catwoman in 'doggy style' sex was not lost on him and might have fueled the urgency of his thrusts!

"Oooh!. . .Mm. . .Mph!. . .Unngh!. . .Oooh! Fuck!!" Selina groaned and bit down on the pillow as Nightwing raised himself onto his feet! The change in his position allowed him to really fuck that gorgeous cock into her and his thrusts became faster, harder, and even more intense!

Her orgasm did not build! Instead it slammed into her from nowhere and Selina felt her quim squeezing at Nightwing's cock as he continued thrusting against her upturned sex. . . The pleasure left her mouth hanging open as a series of inarticulate grunts, groans, and the occasional profanity issued forth. Her hands clawed at the top of the mattress - if she had still been wearing her costume it would have been shredded - and she had to fight the urge of her body to lash out as she lost all control and fell into the warm clouds of pleasure that were fast fogging up her brain!

Nightwing gasped when Selina started to twitch in orgasm as her cunt grabbed his cock like a steel vice and dragged him to the deepest point inside of her that he could reach! His balls pressed against the heated and swollen bulb of her clitoris and his pubic mound was suddenly wet from her juices as she squirted her pleasure. He still managed to thrust against her but her increased tightness was preventing him from slamming into her as he had been doing. His own balls were filled with his cum and he knew that he was not going to be able to hold off for very much longer! Therefore, knowing he had given her what she 'needed', he focused all of his attentions on his own release and resumed fucking her as hard as the pressure and tightness of her vagina would permit. Catwoman was mewling and groaning - just coming down from her climax - when Nightwing hooked her pelvis in both of his hands, buried his twitching cock in the warm soupy folds of her quim, and began unloading his balls inside of her tunnel! He bit down on his lower lips, feeling his eyes rolling back in their sockets and said nothing as his long delayed release flooded her in a series of fluid jets that quickly filled her limited space and bubbled out and around the two of them, some of it running down her thighs as the rest mingled with the sweat and pussy juice that was already coating his groin and lower stomach. . .

Selina stirred to wakefulness some hours later. Nightwing was long gone but he had done as he promised. Leaving her with the information he had concerning Two-Face - and the Eye of the Orient emerald! She was sore for the vigorous fucking that the two of them had shared but thankful for the release that he had given her. He would never be the Batman, but if he was the pupil, imagine how much better things would be with the Master? Noting the early hour she sent a message to one of her better Fences to set up a meet. She still had business to take care of before she allowed herself to really sleep. Glancing at her bedside clock she decided that a shower was called for before dragging on a clean costume and making that appointment on time. . .