Gotham Girls Pt. 11

Story Info
Batman and Batgirl (Barbara) celebrate a victory.
2.5k words
4.25
12.4k
6
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters appearing in the following narrative are fictional. Any resemblance to any real persons - either living or deceased - is entirely coincidental on the part of the Author. Unless otherwise noted all persons appearing in the narrative are written as being of the majority age of eighteen years owing to depictions of graphic sexual activity contained throughout the body of this work.

*****

Batman landed gracefully on the roof above the, abandoned, Double Down casino as Commissioner Gordon and his Special Tactics Team escorted Harvey Dent - aka Two-Face - and Boss Salvatore Maroni into the waiting wagons along with most of their respective gangs. Sure, the net had not gotten everybody, but at least the major players were accounted for and that meant that the smaller fish would be looking to join up with another boss in order to continue earning. Or lying low until the heat from the 'war' blew over and things got back to normal. Or at least as normal as they ever were in Gotham City's notorious East End neighborhoods. Batgirl - aka Barbara Gordon - landed on the same roof top a fraction of a second behind 'the Boss' and turned in order to look down on the tableau unfolding in the streets below.

"Good night to be cop," she offered as she dashed off a jaunty salute toward Gotham's finest as the last of the hoods were loaded and then the vehicles began to disperse with sirens wailing and lights flashing.

"Equally good night to be a crime fighter as well," offered Batman with an uncharacteristic smile. He never smiled when he was in the 'suit'. Never. He turned toward the third member of their party. Catwoman had worked back-up on the bust and had slipped off before the GCPD showed up to take out the garbage. She was grinning from ear to ear as she watched her nemesis being hauled away and knowing that this meant her extended stay as a guest at Wayne Manor was drawing to a close. "We'll escort Catwoman home and then call it a night ourselves," he offered before firing off a grappling line and keying for the Batmobile to follow the GPS trackers built into each of their suits.

Batman paused outside of the secured entry that Catwoman used to access the building from the roof. He halted the feline femme fatale with a raised arm as she made a beeline for home and all the comforts therein.

"Not so fast," he cautioned.

>>>>>SCANNING<<<<<

Intoned an automated voice as a light passed over the three costumed vigilantes.

"What the hell?" Selina was startled.

There were a series of clicks as the newly installed automated defenses were deactivated and the path to the windows leading into the apartment were suddenly accessible. Selina crawling inside and froze even as the two Bats joined her just inside the window. She peered around cautiously but when she was not immolated upon taking the first few tentative steps she figured it was safe to start walking around. It was nice to be home at last. It would be equally nice to get out of the costume she was wearing. Selina was just lucky that Batman had saved one of her older costumes from back in the day and that she had had anything to wear out tonight.

"You'll find a container in the bedroom that is linked to your biometric signatures, Selina. There is a secure room behind the north wall where the container goes and there you will also find some other, basic, improvements to your equipment and set-up. I don't want a repeat of what happened with Harvey. The East End cannot afford to lose your protection because some madman gets lucky," offered 'the Bat' as he held out a hand and dropped a palm sized control unit into her outstretched palm. Selina had been impressed enough with the security scanner, but apparently there was more. Before she could really thank her benefactor - something that was going to involve getting out of the costume altogether - he and the other 'bat' were back out the window and gone. . .

Back out on the roof, Barbara hugged herself against the chill of autumn as it was sliding into winter. Her mind drifting back to an early morning romp with Bruce that had truly served as the beginning of her sexual education, and then to another interlude. One while Selina Kyle had been another guest at Wayne Manor. That one had begun to open her eyes to the pleasures that could be shared between two willing, and open-minded, women. Just thinking about either one of them was enough to start warming the panties she was wearing underneath the layers of armor and Nomex treated Kevlar she was wearing. It also raised her heart rate to the point that it triggered the alarm inside her cowl. Which meant . . .

"Your pulse is accelerated," Whispered Batman in her ear as he came up behind her and encircled her in his arms.

Barbara sank into that welcome strength and molded her body to the curve of his. It had been too long since the two of them had shared one another and she was not entirely sure if she could wait until they made it back to the Bat Cave before jumping his bones.

"I love being a part of all this," Batgirl gestured to her costume and the whole skyline of Gotham City. "But the monitoring gear in this get up can be a little intrusive sometimes." She teased.

"Hmm," said Batman as he turned her around and pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss.

The two of them broke apart after what felt to her like an eternity and there was no denying it. Tonight she was going to get her wish to come true. To hell with having sex with 'the Mask'. There were too many anonymous young women that could claim to have shared the bed of Bruce Wayne. Tonight she was going to fuck the Batman! Reaching to her utility belt, Barbara thumbed the release and the bulky thing clicked and slipped down around her ankles as she continued pressing herself against his chest.

"Barbara, what are you doing," he asked as she thumbed the release for her costume at the collar, just beneath her cowl.

"No, no, no," she said. Tapping his chest with one small hand. "No 'Barbara' here, just one, horny, little Batgirl."

At that point she began sliding the leggings of her costume down so that she could get to her, now thoroughly drenched, panties underneath and slip a finger into herself. She was going to need something to hold her off while Batman got his own costume out of the way enough so that he could take care of his partner. . .

Batgirl's muff was warm, wet, and welcoming as Batman went mouth first into it. She had her legs draped over his shoulders, and since the leggings of her costume were only down past her knees she was hung up by those as well. Batman had picked her up and turned her upside down as he had worked his own costume out of the way so that she could suck his dick while he snacked at her snatch. The pointed ears of her cowl hurt where she had them pressed into his naked thighs, but that momentary discomfort was worth it as her warm lips and wet mouth enveloped his surging member and took him all the way to the back of her throat.

"Oh yeah," he groaned even as her head began moving so that her mouth slipped up and down his length.

After a few seconds she came off of him for air and with a "tut" noise, reminding him that he was neglecting her own needs. Without needing a second reminder he returned to the task at hand and slipped his tongue between her lips until it encountered the reclusive bud of her clitoris and he sucked that - hood and all - into his mouth and pressed it between his lips. Flicking it with the tip of his tongue several times until Batgirl stopped, raised her mouth off of him, and groaned as she beat her gauntleted hands against the bunching muscles in his thighs.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" She repeated as the waves of bliss surged from her 'bud' and swept through her. Batgirl's thigh muscles were convulsing around his ears and Batman knew that he was hitting all the right spots. "Ahhh . . . Sweet Christ, eat my pussy." She begged a second later before going back down on him and returning to administering a world class blowjob.

Fucking Barbara as Batgirl was always a huge turn on for him - even though there had only been the one time - but it was not long before Batman felt the semen pooling in his balls and pressed into Batgirl's mouth, holding himself there by holding the back of her head as he began feeding her a hot load of sticky cum! Streaming jet after jet rocketed into her waiting mouth but, even hanging upside down, she drank everything that he had to offer until his legs threatened to give out and Batman was forced to take her cunt out of his mouth and set her back down on her feet.

"Yummy," she teased him as her little pink tongue slipped out to take in the last streamer of his seed as it was dangling off her lower lip and chin.

Batgirl shamelessly rubbed at her, well-eaten, pussy and even returned one gloved finger to her slit so she could press against her own clitoris. She walked a few paces away to one of the old chimney stacks atop the building, leaned against it, and opened her legs as far as her state of undress would allow. Treating Batman to the sight of those lithe young digits ploughing her own slit as she continued panting and grinding the mound of her crotch against her hand.

"Bet you cannot guess what I want," she asked him?

"I think that I have a pretty good idea already," Batman returned. Even having just fucked her mouth and, having blown a sizable load, he was back at 'half-mast', his own hand sliding along the length of his saliva-soaked cock while the other one cupped his ponderous scrotum and gently rolled his own balls. . .

Batgirl removed her hand from between her legs, turned around, and leaned against the chimney. 'Assuming the position', as it were. Arms slightly elevated and bracing her body, while her legs were spread as wide as they could go. All but offering Batman her hot little box to keep his penis warm in. Her breathing was erratic and she desperately needed her orgasm. Having hoped for one from his talented tongue only to be disappointed when, instead, she had gotten a mouthful of his sweet cum. Batman stepped up behind her and pressed himself against her tender mound. Something that drew a long and breathy moan from somewhere deep inside of her. She pressed back against his rising erection, ready for him to fuck her. . .

Her arms shook with every thrust and his balls smacked off of her swollen cunt lips and exposed clitoris as Batman felt as though he were trying to jab his cock through her instead of into her. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she relished being so filled by that, wrist-thick, length of penis that the pain of his thrusts blended nicely with the sweet pleasure that was building in her womb as her orgasm approached.

"Ahhhh," Batgirl cried out as his thrust touched the bottom of her and hammered her cervix.

Without enough air in her lungs to speak she was reduced to bestial grunting noises and exclamations as Batman continued using her body for pleasure and release. Batgirl could feel her ass cheeks dancing with every impact and knew what an inviting target those made. Selina had introduced her to the joy to be experienced from multiple penetrations.

"Huh . . . Huh . . . Huh," she panted. "Please . . . uhhn . . . Fuck my ass too!"

Batman wetted one finger at her sopping slit and paused in his grunge-fuck of her pussy long enough to push that into her asshole until he felt her tighten up around it. With that finger seated in her backdoor he was only too happy to return to fucking Batgirl's box. His thrusts then came with more urgency as he hammered at her in every effort to bring her to orgasm before he could cum again. It was going to be a race though since he could already feel the beginning of a second load building inside his balls. . .

The twinned sensations! Batman's penis inside of her to the hilt and with just one of those long, strong, fingers buried in her tender young ass, Batgirl felt the last rush of her building orgasm before it flooded through her and she was carried away by the pleasures now assailing her mind and her body. A sudden wetness almost startled her out of it though as her entire crotch, upper thighs, and the lower edge of her ass cheeks became sticky!

"Huh . . . Uhhn . . . What the fuck?" She managed to gasp around those waves of divine contentment before slipping back into her orgasm and allowing it to ride her body as easily as Batman had fucked it.

For his part, Batman never stopped thrusting at her wet and welcoming little font. Even as she was squirting her orgasm against his cock and the bulge of his crotch he never quit and even as she was still riding those waves his own balls tightened up and began spewing his second load of the evening into her sopping slit! Batgirl groaned anew at the added feeling of his own cum jetting inside of her as she continued her own orgasm. At last though, her body relaxed and Batman was soft enough to slip out of her. The two of them slumped down on the rooftop to recuperate from the night's exertions. It was only just then that the two vigilantes became aware of the third party on the roof with them.

Catwoman was sitting ten feet away. Propped up on yet another of those chimney stacks. Golf clapping to the voyeur's paradise she had just been treated too. Her own legs were spread and she had torn away the crotch of the old costume she had been wearing tonight, feverishly finger-fucking her own pussy, as she had watched her two partners fucking one another's brains out on her very own rooftop.

"Marvelous," she groaned as her own, much smaller, orgasm sped through her. "What do I have to do in order to get invited to this party," she purred?