Gotham Girls Pt. 12

Story Info
Catwoman joins a threesome with Batman and Batgirl (Barbara).
3.1k words
4.46
14.9k
7

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters appearing in the following narrative are fictional. Any resemblance to any real persons - either living or deceased - is entirely coincidental on the part of the Author. Unless otherwise noted all persons appearing in the narrative are written as being of the majority age of eighteen years owing to depictions of graphic sexual activity contained throughout the body of this work.

*****

Batgirl groaned as her thighs trembled, her body threatening another orgasm, as Catwoman buried her face in the young crime fighter's eager muff and greedily tongued Batman's load out of her dripping cunt. The fact that the femme fatale was also getting mouths full of Batgirl's last orgasm was not lost on her and she made pleasing sounds as she swallowed the, still-warm, mess as it ran out of her. Catwoman could not resist and even teased her sensitive clitoris with a few strokes of her tongue. The last time she had been this close to Batgirl's twat neither of them had been in costume and the only things that had been used were fingers and a few select toys. Having watched Batman just fuck the shit out of that tight little, red-haired, muff had made her cum a stream of her own and when Batgirl had not objected to her attentions, well, the night only ended up getting better!

Batman looked on as his junior partner partied with someone that was not - technically speaking - a villain, and one of his adversaries that raised his blood pressure at the same time that she stiffened his cock. Many times had he thought of crossing that line and just giving in, fucking Selina Kyle would answer a lot of questions for the both of them and might serve to ease some of that sexual tension which comprised most of their meetings with one another. Now, there she was, flat on her back with her legs spread as Batgirl sat on her face and allowed the other woman to eat her pussy. His partner had her hands filled with Catwoman's heaving tits and the cat burglar was fingering at her clitoris and her slit so that could only mean that she was still aroused from having masturbated while watching as he had fucked Batgirl to a very wet orgasm a few moments earlier.

Catwoman devoured the load of juices and cum running out of Batgirl and feverishly fingered her own pussy! She desperately wanted a hard cock between her legs but her go-to guy, Finger, had been offed by Harvey Dent prior to coercing sex out of her at gunpoint. There were no other men she trusted to do her right and only one that she really wanted anyway. She had wanted to drag the Dark Knight into her bed for years. She thought that it might have happened once he had shared his secret identity with her, but it had not. Selina had prayed for it the entire time she had been a 'guest' at Wayne Manor but aside from her little time with Barbara Gordon, had not gotten anywhere there either. Coming home tonight - with Two-Face going back to prison - had been a welcome homecoming. The 'upgrades' the Batman had made to her apartment / lair while she had been his guest had been sweet. To say nothing of expensive. They were not intrusive and everything was 'out of sight' in case she had visitors, but it was going to step up her game by a thousand percent and make her protection of the East End a lot more effective. She had come up onto the roof to see if the two 'Bats' had flown home yet and, instead, had found them fucking like a high school prom couple. The sight of them going at it - still in costume for that matter - had been too much for her sex starved quim so she had sat and rubbed one out while enjoying her free show.

"Ahhhh . . . Uhhhh . . . Uhhn!" Groaned Batgirl as Catwoman was treated to a wash of warmth and a renewed wetness between the younger woman's legs as she reached another orgasm.

Her tongue never quit moving though and she was only moderately surprised then when she felt two strong hands easing her legs apart a little wider and then pulling her own sopping fingers out from between her folds. Her eyes rolled back in her skull as the first touch of tongue against her labia sent her into indescribable waves of bliss and the Batman began eating her out with an intensity that she had never experienced from any other man.

Batgirl watched through the waves of orgasmic bliss as Batman lowered himself between Catwoman's legs and began devouring her quim. She had felt the tension between the two of them the entire time that she had been staying at Wayne Manor and it had almost driven her nuts with jealousy. Bruce Wayne was 'the Mask'. The public, day to day, face of the Batman. She could deal with other women fucking him. It was part of the disguise. Batman though? That had been her fantasy since before she had first donned cape and cowl and been brought into the fold. Only recently had the two of them made their relationship a physical one and it had opened Batgirl's eyes to the possibilities of what she could learn and do with her own body. She knew she should be furious with what she was seeing, but Selina was taking care of her in the most delicious and sublime ways imaginable and Batgirl was learning very quickly that she did not care - man or woman, it made no difference - who was eating her out. So long as they were good at it.

Batman savored the tart taste of Catwoman's pussy and was surprised to learn that it did not taste that much different than Batgirl's. Excepting that his junior partner was tighter, less sexually experienced, and needed some gentler handling, the two women tasted - and probably fucked - in similar fashions. It was a theory that his reinvigorated hard on was anxious to test but he was determined to have an orgasm out of Catwoman before he stuffed her full of cock right in front of Batgirl. Though really, she did not have much to complain about. He had fucked her to a wet orgasm and Catwoman had eaten her to another. The fact that she still had a hungry mouth on her mound and fingers at her openings should have kept her pleased regardless of how many other vaginas he might want to fuck before the night was over. Diving back between those puffy outer lips his tongue dragged an even longer exclamation of joy out of Selina than it had Batgirl! He opened her completely up then and plunged his tongue into her opening until she bucked her hips under his weight and almost knocked Batgirl off of her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh," she thrashed and groaned as Batman mauled her swollen clit using only his top lip while he pushed his tongue as far inside as her body was willing to let him go.

Batman almost had to resort to pinning her down. Instead he used the opportunity of her ass rising off the rooftop to slick up a finger with his own saliva and then pushed that between the taught cheeks of her heaving ass. Catwoman's eyes shot open and she moaned around the mouthful of Batgirl's, still wet, pussy as her own vagina and her ass were assailed and gave rise to feelings she had not experienced in years. They were so intense that her cunt began to spasm as that glorious tongue buried itself anew between her folds and the one finger probing her backdoor very quickly became three and those began to shamelessly fuck her ass as her hips continued bucking!

"Mmmm . . . Mph . . . Mmmm . . . Mph . . . Mmmm," she moaned as she continued lapping at Batgirl's muff. The sensation of being eaten, while eating someone else, was more than her mind or body could handle and Catwoman had not yet found the tempo again when a sudden orgasm ripped through her and left her floating even as Batman savored her juices and the warmth washing out of her slit. To his credit that marvelous tongue and those miracle fingers never quit, not even as she was grinding the mound of her sex against his mouth and chin. . .

Batgirl had gathered up their discarded utility belts to keep them safe, even though she was doing so without the leggings of her costume on. Catwoman's well-schooled tongue had teased her second orgasm out of her tonight and once Batman had tongue-fucked the femme fatale to one of her own, leaving on the damn leggings had seemed more of a problem than they were worth. Now Catwoman was lying on the hard roof top, one hand absentmindedly playing at her pussy, while Batman was beside her, his shrunken cock, already sticky from Batgirl's bush, sticking to the inside of his thigh. Knowing that after foreplay like what she had just witnessed - as well as been party too - that Catwoman was going to need a hard dick inside of her before long, Batgirl took the initiative and decided to help out the other woman. Hell, she owed her that much at least for the orgasm she had given her. She knelt down and forced Batman's legs apart. A little bit of a role-reversal if you asked Batgirl. Then took him in her hand and began jerking him back to some semblance of life.

Batman watched as Batgirl's head began bobbing over him and was not certain if even his, Olympic-level, stamina was up for going to the well one more time tonight. He had always prided himself on being able to leave a woman pleased - if not wanting more - in the bedroom. But he had never reached a third release in one night. Nor had he ever tried to fuck two women in the same night that were almost on par with himself when it came to their own stamina and physical conditionings. Catwoman was beginning to stir and he was fully able to appreciate what Batgirl was trying to do, but despite her talented tongue and lips he was only at half-mast and the kitty was eyeing him up for the fucking that his oral skills had made her ready for. . .

Even though the term 'doggy-style' was not her favorite, Catwoman was more than willing to be flexible if it meant finally getting Batman between her legs and that marvelous instrument of his buried in her pussy. Her eyes found Batgirl as the younger woman was giving her all in order to put some life back in that pecker and get it ready for her. Maybe she should have eaten her to two orgasms if this was the level of gratitude she showed? Already on hands on knees she casually reached back between her parted knees and kept her fingers working at her bush so that she would not dry out. If the temperature dropped any further then they were going to have to move this little party inside before all of their best parts were colder than Mister Freeze's anal pore. It was not going to take very long to get her to a second orgasm and an idea came to her then that was almost certain to put some steel back in the Batman's pole.

"Batgirl, Come over here and be a dear," Catwoman cooed.

The other vigilante dropped Batman's penis from between her lips - amazed that it was not standing tall for her - and padded over to where Catwoman was on hands and knees and more than just a little ready for a good fucking.

"On your back dear and spread your legs," instructed Selina. The young woman was only too quick to give in and in no time Catwoman was swinging one of her legs over the other girls head and the two of them were, very quickly, in a traditional '69' position.

Not expecting Batgirl would want to go fully bi-sexual on her, Catwoman lowered her mouth back onto that, strawberry sweet, red mound and immediately sank her tongue past her folds and into her tunnel. Batgirl was still more than wet enough so she knew that she was not causing her any pain. Still, her reaction was immediate and strong. Batgirl wrapped her arms around Catwoman's bowing waist and raised her own face toward her sweltering vagina. Her untried tongue parted those sweet outer lips and in the span of only a few seconds Batgirl was lapping away at Catwoman's hungry little hole like a kitten with a bowl filled with cream. If this worked out the way she was hoping, Catwoman did plan on filling it with cream before the hour was out. . .

Batman could not believe this shit! Two of the hottest women in Gotham City and the both of them were munching each other's rug in an effort to put the rise back in his penis so that he could fuck Catwoman. He was not sure if it was just that part of him that was sexually repressed - most of the time - but the sight of those two having a hot and wet go at one another was proving enough to get the trick done and he very much wanted to slide a fuck in Selina Kyle while she was still in what was left of one of her original costumes. Rolling to a standing position, and knowing that he was now equal to the task at hand, Batman slapped his freshly hardened cock into his gauntleted hand and crossed the few feet dividing him from the two women as they thrashed together in a pile of bucking pussies and groans, moans, and various other vociferous exclamations.

Batman lowered his cock and slipped it between Batgirl's lips, shamelessly fucking her mouth so that there was enough lube on his member to make that 'grand entrance' into the Catwoman's hot box. While Barbara was hungrily slurping away at his rod, Batman slid two fingers into Catwoman's sweltering hole to test the waters. The burglar never once raised her face from Batgirl's cunt and when his penis popped out from between Barbara's lips he leveled the head at her opening and slipped between her lips in a single, well-aimed, powerful thrust. . .

Catwoman allowed her eyes to drift shut as the first sensation of being filled with hard cock and drank in the sensation of those two, strong, hands closing on her raised hips as he thundered between her legs. It was the first time that her mouth had come off of Batgirls slit and the other woman let out a disappointed groan. From the way that her hips had been twitching beneath Catwoman's lips and tongue it was only too obvious that she had been close to a third orgasm for the evening. The smooth head of that erection parted her lips, pressed into the tight confines of her tunnel, and finally pressed home against her cervix! Her jaw hang open in silent bliss as Batman began moving inside of her. Making his thrusts deliberately slow, strong, and deep kept her gasping and pawing at the ground as he fucked her and made her body beg for the orgasm that was already beginning to build somewhere deep in the core of her very being. Meanwhile, Batgirl continued rubbing Catwoman's clitoris as a way of speeding her orgasm along.

Naaaah . . . Ugnh . . . Ahhhh, Goddammit," Catwoman groaned as her tits bounced with every thrust and whenever Batman ran all the way to the bottom of her cunt that power threatened to spill her off of her knees! "Fuck . . . Fuck . . . Fuck," she went on in a stream of profanity interlaced with a few other choice phrases. All of which boiled down to very explicit pleas for Batman to fuck her brains out.

Batman drank in the visual of Catwoman's bouncing ass cheeks as he fucked the entire length of his penis into her and how the still night air was filled with the smacking sound of their two sexes coming together. The heavy orbs of her tits were swaying under her as well and on every tenth stroke or so, Batman would pull completely out of Catwoman in order to slide his cock into Batgirl's hungry mouth so that she could suck him a couple of times before popping it back inside. The fact that he had two, horny, vigilantes in front of him - both of them women that had been eating each other's quim - was causing his balls to tighten up and signaled still another orgasm for the night. He would not have thought it possible but it had already begun and he only hoped to last long enough to get Catwoman off before he filled her with his load. . .

"Huh . . . Huh . . . Ugnh . . . Huh . . . Huh," Catwoman pushed the wet mound of her pussy back against Batman's thrusting cock and hooked her heels over the back of his thighs - effectively trapping him inside of her - as she came. Orgasm swelled up and filled her completely. Robbing her of her ability to speak, think, or do anything other than savor the feeling of floating out of her own body even as that marvelous machine was buried to its root in her sweltering little slit!

Knowing that he had delivered 'the goods' for Catwoman freed Batman to use her and empty his balls inside of her. It was not long either, before he fell across her bowed, lower, back and pounded against her sex as his own cock swelled to fill her vagina completely before rocketing long, thick, streamers of white gooey cum into her hole and grunting with each sensational release. Completely spent, Batman motioned that Batgirl might want to move before the two of them collapsed on top of her. . .

Batgirl slipped out from underneath the both of them and quietly pulled the legging of her costume back on before sealing it up. With a utility belt in either hand she left the two of them to recover without an audience and went off in search of the Batmobile. Some petty part of her wanted to be jealous but since she had just had the absolute best sex of her young life she was not prepared to give in and begrudge Batman a hot fuck with another vigilante. Besides, it was Batgirl he was taking home to fill his bed with, and nobody else. . .