Gotham Knights

Story Info
Superhero smut, with a sense of humor.
60.5k words
4.7
176.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Good, The Bad, and the Horny

----- Awake -----

She floated to consciousness, and gradually took in her surroundings. It was dim, yet had the feeling of a large space. From a distance, she thought she heard the flutter of wings. She remembered falling.

And then, nothing. Nothing before, nothing after. Nothing. Until now. In this place.

The thought filled her head. ' Where am I? '. She tried to remember. She was...she was..unable to recall anything.

"Who am I?" she said aloud.

A soft, yet powerful voice spoke "Selina" She tried to look in the direction of the voice. She couldn't move her head.

A figure emerged from the shadows. Her jade green eyes took him in as he approached. He was tall, well over 6 feet. He was wearing a strange outfit, a costume. It was black and midnight blue, with a cape. A cowl covered most of his face. She could smell leather.

Across his broad chest was the emblem of a bat. She tried to recoil, but found she couldn't. It was then she realized that she was on a large hospital bed.

He spoke again. "You had a fall. After you were released from intensive care, I asked to have you brought here, where you'd be safe. They weren't sure if you would ever wake up again. You've been in a coma for almost 6 weeks."

Questions flooded her mind, and tried to come out all at once. "Who are you? Where is here? What happened to me? Why do I need to be safe?" And finally, "Who am I?"

He answered, "Your name is Selina Kyle. I am Batman. This is the Batcave." Batman continued, "When you fell, you broke both legs, both arms, several ribs, and there is bruising in the soft tissue of your neck & spine, as well as a concussion."

He paused, and then told her the rest. "Both your arms & legs are in casts. Your ribs are taped, and you're in traction to relieve pressure on your neck & spine. For now, you're completely immobilized until the casts come off."

He let her absorb this, and finished. "We have a nurse on hand to assist you, and monitor your condition. She will handle any therapy as well."

A single tear escaped Selina's eye, and trickled down the side of her face. He reached with a gloved hand and tenderly wiped it away. His touch told her they had been lovers. She looked into his eyes, and noticed they were sad, a sorrow that comes from the soul.

He spoke again "Now that you're awake, I'll have the nurse come in and see to your needs." He turned, she heard his steps fade.

She tried to look around, but could not turn her head. She began to take inventory of her situation. She looked left, right, up & down, as far as her field of vision would allow.

There was a pool of light around her, but beyond that, darkness. A few lights from the machines monitoring her blinked. She looked down.

Over the top of the blanket, she could see her feet sticking out from the plaster encasing her calves. Her legs were suspended, and about 2 & 1/2 feet apart. 'Hello toes' she thought, and tried to wiggle them. They didn't move. She tried again. Nothing. She tried her hands & fingers.

With a sigh of relief, she saw they were working fine.

----- the Nurse -----

Soft footsteps approached, she heard a female voice. "Hello Miss Kyle, I'm Nurse Brandt".

Selina took her in. Young, about 19, she guessed. Very petite, about 5 '2, maybe 105 lbs., tops. Strawberry blonde hair, pulled back. She had a unique face, not pretty, in the usual sense, but sexy. Dark blue eyes. Gorgeous bee-stung lips. Under her uniform, was a curvy little body, built for sin.

She spoke again. "I'll be getting you cleaned up. First, we'll get those bandages off, and then, you'll be getting a sponge bath. After that, we'll get the bedclothes changed. You'll feel much differently when I'm done with you."

An off-kilter smile crossed her face as she said this. Selina suddenly felt uneasy.

The nurse pulled the blanket from her. For the first time, she was able to see herself. I.V. tubes ran here & there. She was nude, except for her casts, and the bandages around her ribs.

Nurse Brandt told her "I'll get the I.V.'s out first, and then the old bandages." She began removing the needles. Selina winced in pain as they withdrew from her skin. "Can you feel that?" the nurse asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"Good, that means you can feel tactile sensation." Selina looked confused. The nurse explained "Your skin, you can feel your skin. That will be useful"

Something in the nurse's comments added fuel to her concern.

She finished removing the I.V.'s. She spoke again "I have to remove some tubes from inside you. The ones that carry -uh- waste. It may be a bit uncomfortable, try to relax"

She reached between Selina's outstretched legs, and pulled on the tubes running into her anus and urinary tract. There was a tug, and then a gooey sliding sensation as each was removed.

Selina thought' Not so bad, but gross'.

The nurse picked up a pair of scissors and cut through the tape and gauze surrounding her ribs. She heard tiny snicks of the scissors as they worked. Most of it fell away, but there were some spots where the tape had stuck to her skin. The nurse jerked her free hand, the tape pulled sharply on her skin as it ripped free. She gave a yelp of pain.

As the bandages fell away, she felt exposed and vulnerable. Nurse Brandt spoke "I'm going to have to lift you to remove the rest. Then I'll wash you up" Selina noted an odd glint in the dark blue eyes.

The nurse moved out of Selina's vision. There were the sounds of metal, water running and then stopping. A drawer being opened, closed. Something cloth, and metal on metal.

She returned. In her hand was a harness, or sling of sorts. It was made of a network of straps, with sturdy metal clasps on the ends.

She told Selina "I have to get this under you, so you're not jarred when you get lifted"

She began working the straps under Selina's back, shoulders and hips. Selina grunted occasionally, her body moving for the first time in weeks.

The straps attached to a network of small steel cables, that ran up to some small winches. The winches were mounted on the trusswork over the bed, part of the device keeping her in traction. There was a small hum, the winches drew tight on the cables and began to lift.

As Selina rose, the remaining bandages fell free. She felt cool air on her flesh. She was about 18 inches off the bed, the winches stopped. She felt like she was floating.

The nurse moved away again. There was a rustle of paper, and then a tear. She moved back. She was holding a large natural sponge. She dipped it into a metal bowl of water. It smelled slightly of soap.

The nurse looked her in the eyes. She said "We'll start from the top" She began dabbing the sponge along Selina's forehead. Some droplets ran off and trickled toward her ears. The nurse asked "Can you feel that?"

"Yes" she answered, "kind of tickles"

The sponge moved to her ear. She felt a jolt of sensation that warmed her body. She thought' That feels soooo good'

The sponge moved to her other ear. She took a deep breath, her eyes closed. She heard the nurse "You can feel that too?"

She meant to say 'yes' but it came out as "mm-hmm" She was embarrassed at the effect it was having on her. The sponge moved from ear to ear, gently teasing each. A low "mmmm" escaped. She was luxuriating in the tingles that came with each pass.

The sponge moved on, alternately wetting and tracing the lines of her face and lips. Though the water cooled her skin, she felt an unmistakable warmth spreading through her. She began to lose herself as it moved to her neck & throat. She wanted to purr.

The journey continued, the tender flesh of her inner arms, bringing goosebumps to her skin, and flashes behind her eyelids. She felt her nipples tighten. Inch by delicious inch, it moved on.

It touched her previously bandaged ribs. It was electric, her skin over sensitive after being wrapped. She gasped. It moved over & over the area, vertically, horizontally, and in circles. Her flesh quivered with each stroke, a dull ache had started between her spread legs. The inability to move made her want to scream.

The nurse's voice brought her back to reality. "You can feel that?" she asked, knowingly. Selina opened heavy lids and found herself looking directly into the nurse's eyes. They were gleaming.

She knew exactly what effect the sponge was having on her patient. She asked softly "Would you like me to continue?"

"Yes" Selina whispered "please...please finish"

The sponge dipped into the bowl of water. It moved directly over Selina's full, firm breasts. The nurse's hand squeezed, and a small cascade washed over them. Her rosy nipples spiked. The water separated into tiny rivulets, each creating it's own path of pleasure. The sponge licked her flesh again. Small oohs & mmms came with it's every motion.

The ache between her thighs had become a steady throb. The sponge traced tiny circles around, but not touching her nipples. They begged for attention. She bit her lip as it finally closed on one.

There was a squeeze, and a delicious friction as it was drawn slowly upward. First one, and then the other. Squeeze, pull, squeeze, pull. Her breathing became ragged. Selina felt a wetness ooze from her sex.

The sponge moved from her breasts to her stomach. Again, it teased her skin. Up, down, large circles accentuated by tinier circles. She panted. It descended, teased, slowed, stopping just shy of touching her pubic hair.

She begged " No! Don't stop! Pleeease...don't stop now!" She opened her eyes to find the nurse only an inch from her face.

She stared into blue eyes gone cold. "Oh I won't" said the nurse "I'm just getting started" and kissed her full on the mouth. Shocked & unable to move, she was more surprised when she found herself kissing back.

She felt a hand caressing her breast, the palm just skimming over fully aroused nipples. A steady wetness flowed from her, trickling between her ass cheeks, collecting as droplets and sliding off. She could hear each as it landed on the sheet.

The kiss withdrew. The nurse had moved to her raised feet, sponge in hand. She smiled, and said "Time to start at this end"

She placed the sponge on Selina's heel, and ran it briskly upward along the sole toward the toes. At the same time, with her other hand, on the other foot, raked her nails downward in the same fashion. Twin jolts ran from Selina's feet up her cast encased calves, and collided where her legs met.

"OHHHHHHhhhhhhh" was her response.

The nurse did it again.

And again.

She could only gasp and moan as the combination of sponge & fingernails alternatively moved to her ankles, toes, everywhere & nowhere all at the same time.

And then it stopped.

Selina tried to catch her breath. She sensed the nurse moving higher. Between her legs.

There was a light touch behind her knee. It was the sponge. And then the other knee. Fingertips, with a kiss of nails. Somehow, she felt even wetter.

The sponge slid upward, along the back of her thigh, under the curve of her butt, the small of her back. She felt fingertips graze over her stomach, drawing tiny circles around her navel and the top of her triangle. The combination of being stimulated front & back was excruciating. She pulled against her restraints.

She was going crazy, unable to bring herself to the release she was aching for. Her skin quivered with every touch. Between gasps and pants, a steady stream of sounds issued from her lips. She felt a climax begin to build. And again, the nurse stopped.

Selina gave a long groan, her senses began to return.

She opened her eyes to see the nurse with an electric razor in her hand. With an evil smile, he told Selina "We have a couple of areas to clean, and, uhmm, trim" She flicked a switch, the razor began to buzz.

She moved to Selina's armpit, to trim the fuzz that had grown over the weeks. It tickled like crazy, Selina burst into fits of laughter. "Gaahh-ahaahaahaahahahaha- stop-oh-sto-ahahahahahaha! " The razor continued it's work, moving toward the center of her armpit. That area was even more sensitive, she was now screaming. "AHAHHAGHAAAHAHAHA- haaah- haahahaha- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "

Finally, it moved on to less sensitve skin. She relaxed, but only briefly. She had almost caught her breath when the nurse moved to the other armpit. She begged, "No! No more! Please! I can't..I can't breathe. Please, no! "

The razor descended and the torture resumed. She exploded again, her cries becoming shrieks as the razor buzzed into the most ticklish spots. "ggaaAAAHAahahHAHAHAHAHAHAH- OH- OH-OHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahah..."

Tears ran from her eyes, and down the side of her face. She could only breathe in long enough to have the next round of laughter explode from her. She thought she would pass out, from the lack of oxygen, and the beating her insides were giving her bruised ribs.

"Ah-ah-ah no more no more" was all she could gasp between breaths. Mercifully, it moved away, but the hum of the razor continued.

Through watery eyes, she saw the nurse had moved back between her legs. There was a click as the razor was turned to 'High' She watched helplessly as it lowered, and began to trim away at her dark, wet patch.

It's tiny vibrations reached beneath her skin, she bit her lip. As it neared her clitoral hood, she felt a new pitch of excitement. "ohhhhhhh" she breathed, as the vibration coaxed her closer to the edge with each pass.

And then it moved away, starting again at the top of her furry triangle. It inched closer to her tingling clit. She wanted to scream, she was soooo close. And it moved away.

Again, it traveled down.

And away.

And down.

And away.

And down. Each time teased her closer to the verge of release.

Her entire sex throbbed. The razor clicked off. Tears of frustration ran from her eyes. She was gasping and coated in perspiration.

She heard the snap of rubber. She opened her eyes to see her tormentor pulling on some examination gloves. The nurse held them up for Selina to see.

Each finger had a raised set of ribs and ridges, with small bumps on the tips. Selina could not imagine what was going to happen next, but she knew it would be even worse than what she had been subjected to already. She was right.

The nurse picked up an old-time shaving mug, the kind with a cup and a brush. She wet the brush and swirled it in the cup, working up a lather. It dripped foam as it was pulled from the mug.

Selina pleaded as the nurse moved toward her armpit. "No, please, don't, not agai-noowhahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! " Peals of laughter cut short her pleas for mercy as the brush attacked her tender flesh.

It swiped up, down, in circles & swirls, forcing shrieks and screams from her. They echoed, and were lost in the walls of the cavern. The onslaught stopped only long enough to begin anew in the other armpit. Her shrieks grew louder, her consciousness went grey & fuzzy.

This time she did pass out briefly. When she came to a moment later, the nurse was methodically shaving her armpit with a blade razor, as if nothing had happened. "Why?" Selina panted "Why are you doing this to me?"

Without looking up, Nurse Brandt replied "Just because you don't remember who you are, doesn't mean anyone else has forgotten."

She finished shaving Selina's armpits, and retrieved the mug & brush. With purpose, she moved between Selina's legs.

Selina was looking into eyes filled with hate and anger. The brush was refilled with soapy lather. It was held up so Selina could see it. Droplets fell onto her stomach, her skin twitched with each tiny impact.

The nurse told her, "I wanted to make sure you were awake for this part. I'm really going to enjoy this."

The tip of the bristles pushed into her navel. The brush was twisted slowly back & forth. Selina could only surrender to the wash of new sensations coursing through her. "ohhhhhhhh-oh-oh-oh-oh-" came with each turn.

The brush moved on, tracing wet circles outward from her navel, each moving lower by a fraction. Selina was lost, a delirious prisoner.

The ache in her crotch had returned, she felt herself opening as the slick brush licked over and around her freshly shaved pubic mound. The newly exposed flesh was extremely sensitive. Her mouth formed an 'O' as she panted.

Her pants turned to moans as the brush danced. Up, down, swirls, and twists. It slid along the crease where her leg joined her body. The dance continued.

Wetness flowed from her and dripped. Unable to resist, a series of groans escaped her. "Uhhhhhmmmohohmmm- mmm-mm-ho- oooohhhhhhhh-uh- uh-uhmmmmm."

The pattern changed, now moving in long languid strokes that formed a triangle. It started at her hip, down to the left of her drenched pussy, to her anus, where it twirled, and then back up the other side. Over and over, just teasing along her outer lips. And then it was gone.

She whimpered, and tried to catch her breath.

She heard the tink tink tink of the brush in the cup. It was being reloaded. Without warning, it pressed onto her swollen outer lips. It was a kiss of fire. "OOOOOHHHHhhh- mmmmmm- ooh- yes- yes-yesmmmmmm."

A bit of drool trailed from the corner of her mouth. She began to shake as it floated to her inner lips. The tips gave sharp, tiny pokes while the rest of it felt like a large, slick tongue. "Ooh! Oh! Oh! aah, ah, ahhhhhh." was all she could say.

The nurse was alternating the soapy bristles between Selina's inner & outer lips, teasing her to new heights of arousal, bringing her to the edge, and then slowing.

She was panting and dripping sweat. The nurse and the brush were merciless and unrelenting. There was no counting how many times she had been left at the brink of release.

Her untouched clit was throbbing, it screamed for attention. The brush would move within a fraction, and then away. Abruptly, it stopped. Somehow, that was worse.

She felt the touch of a gloved finger at her opening. And then another. They pushed, and slid easily into the slick wetness. Her pussy clamped down on them.

The ridged fingers sent ripples through her as they moved in and out, with a slow twisting motion. Each motion caused a wet sucking slurp. "Uhhhh, hunnnhh, hunnnh."

She wanted desperately to thrust against them, but couldn't. She had no choice but to hang in the air and endure the sweet torture of the nurse. "These gloved are specially designed" she said . "The ribs, ridges & bumps are for stimulation. Very effective, aren't they Miss Kyle?"

She wiggled her fingers to make her point, which elicted grunts of pleasure from her patient. "Unnngh uhhuhh mmmggghhhghghg."

She felt the fingers twist in her, now facing upward. The tips began to massage an area on the front wall of her sex. Her pussy squeezed hard. The raised bumps pressed into her G-spot. "OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh ohohoh oh oh."

They pushed again. And again Her body tensed, she felt an orgasm build with each push. She was poised on the brink, again.

Suddenly, the nurse pulled her fingers out. The quick motion caused a soft 'pop' as they withdrew. Selina's eyes flew open at the abrupt feeling of emptiness inside her. The nurse was holding up her hand for Selina to see. It dripped with her juices.

"Look at the thumb Selina". It was covered with a double row of bumps, larger than the others. The nurses' eyes narrowed, she asked, "Can you guess where I'm going to put these?" Selina's eyes widened, realizing the worst was yet to come.

With another quick motion, she jammed her thumb against Selina's previously untouched clit, running the bumps over the hypersensitive tip in an upward motion. Every nerve in her body reacted to the over stimulation.

A shriek echoed to the far walls of the cave.

Before she could recover, two fingers were stuffed back into her. The fingers turned upward again, finding her G spot instantly. They curled & uncurled. Wave after wave built through her entire pelvic region. The thumb took another ride on her clit, alternating in a rhythm with the fingers inside. Selina's pussy clamped on the squirming digits, shifting into overdrive. The thumb lashed her pink pearl, which was drawing up into the fleshy hood that covered it.