Gotham Knights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cami, kiss me again" Her hand was all the coaxing the girl needed. She sucked hungrily at Selina's lips. Selina grabbed her ass hard.

Cami squealed into her mouth, and made mewling sounds while Selina's hand ran over & over her ass. "mmm-mmm-mmmm"

What Cami didn't know was that Selina had hit the call button 3 times.

Cami, in the throes of lust, didn't hear the elevator open or see Alfred approach. In his hand, he held a stiff riding crop.

There was a 'whisk' as the crop cut through the air, and a 'splat' as it caught Cami full across both cheeks.

Selina had used her hand at the last second to pull up Cami's skirt, exposing her bare ass. Cami screamed into Selina's mouth, and shot bolt upright.

Her knees tried to give way. Her face was an incomplete mix of arousal, embarrassment, and confusion. She stammered, but before she could get a word out Selina blurted "I told you not to leave me alone with her Alfred! Look at what she's done! She's got me all worked up again, just like yesterday!"

Alfred's hand shot out, and in one motion, he grabbed a stool, sat, and bent Cami over his knee. He pulled up her skirt, and began to deliver measured strokes with the crop. Each raised a fresh ribbon of pink & red on her already rosy bottom. He lectured sternly "I warned you of the consequences Nurse Brandt, now Miss Kyle will be witness to your punishment."

Cami's face melted into bliss with the next stroke. She was cumming already.

She arched her ass into the well-timed strokes. Her pussy ground into his knee. Another crack, and she went limp, some drool escaping her mouth.

Selina spoke up "But Alfred! What about me? Are you going to let her leave me like this?"

Alfred stood, holding Cami by the arm. He was holding her up, her knees were gone. He marched her over between Selina's legs. He bent her at the waist, her face was mere inches from Selina's dripping sex. She looked into Selina's eyes, uncertain.

The crop sliced the air. The smack of leather closed her eyes. She dove on Selina's pussy like it was her last meal. The stings on her ass coaxed climax after climax from her.

Selina smiled, her ploy had worked perfectly, she had helped Cami make the leap. Cami squealed into Selina as she came again.

She opened her eyes and watched Cami lapping away at her woman flesh. She saw Alfred's arm drop, heard the crack of leather on skin, and watched as Cami lifted her head, mouth agape. Her face dripped with Selina's juices.

Selina caught Alfred's eye and winked. His stern expression turned to one of thought, and then understanding.

He gave Cami a final, hard swat, and then turned the crop lengthwise. He began rubbing the leather all along Cami's drenched and open pussy. Her eyes popped open as the flat end licked along her slit like a leather tongue. As it reached her clit, he gave a little tug, The end flapped up and gave her nub a flick. Her jaw dropped, her eyes closed. A long, low guttural sound came from deep inside her.

She had to lock her arms around Selina's legs to keep from falling. Alfred guided the crop with a slow sawing motion, letting the braided surface of the shaft press into her. The effect was explosive . She let loose with a long scream of ecstasy. He alternated his motions with short jerks, long passes, and twisting the shaft with his fingers.

As he played her like a violin, her sounds became a symphony of gasps, coos, oohs, short pants, and ahhs as he held her on the edge. Her mouth found Selina's wetness again, she attacked it with renewed vigor. Selina closed her eyes, she was getting close.

The vibrations from the sounds Cami was making traveled into her. In a sense, she was feeling what Cami was. Cami pulled Selina's swollen bud between her lips.

Alfred turned the crop sideways, so the rough, unpolished leather along the side of the tip was exposed. He scrubbed it directly on Cami's pearl. She sucked hard on Selina and they exploded together. Cami's pussy gushed, and her knees finally gave way. Her juices ran down her thighs, she stayed glued on Selina's clit. The harder she came, the harder she sucked. The harder she sucked, the harder Selina came. Finally, they both collapsed, fighting for breath.

Alfred stood and checked his watch. "The Doctor will be along soon. I trust you ladies will be in order by the time he arrives."

He looked to Selina, who returned a mischievous smile that said "What?"

He thought 'I've got to watch this one, she's tricky.'

As he walked to the elevator, he gave a final swing of the crop, to shake off the wetness. The droplets made a spattering sound on the floor. When she heard it whisk through the air, Cami's pussy twitched.

-----Girl talk-----

Cami didn't know where to look. Overnight, her life had been turned inside out.

She couldn't even start to guess how many times she had come, last night, or today. She had gone down on a woman, had found out so many different things about herself. That she had been lied to. That she had molded her life around that lie.

She now knew so much of what she had believed was wrong. That she was now her own person, and right now, that person was a confused mess. She needed to sit, but her stinging ass wouldn't allow that for awhile yet. Already it was craving another kiss of the crop.

Selina spoke, breaking the uncomfortable silence. "Cami, are you OK?"

Cami thought, and realized that yes, she was OK. She was better than OK. She had discovered a whole new her, thanks to Selina. "Yes, I am... I am OK, Miss Kyle."

"Cami? If it's OK with you, call me Selina. I think we could get to be friends. Do you?"

As an answer, she dipped her face back between Selina's thighs, and licked her tenderly. It was her way of saying 'thank you'. She wanted to pleasure her beautiful new friend as she would like to have done to herself.

Before, she had just sucked Selina off. Now, she was making love to her.

It was Selina's turn to be surprised. What this girl lacked in experience, she made up for with tenderness and feeling. There was a long, luxurious rise, and then a deep and prolonged orgasm. At the end, Cami kissed Selina's pussy as she would a lover.

She stood, and planted a gentle kiss on Selina's full mouth. They shared in the moment, and then, without warning, Cami nipped Selina's lower lip and pulled back, laughing. "OW! what the- "

"That was a dirty trick Selina! I don't know whether to spank, or thank you."

Selina's face lit up, she burst out laughing "I got you gooood girl. All you needed was a push." Her tone became sultry "There's lots more I can show you....." and let it hang.

Cami glanced at the clock, and snapped to attention. The professional in her took over. "Listen, horny wench, I've had enough 'lessons' for one day. We need to get you ready for the doctor."

She was a flurry of motion, fixing bedding, rolling up a cart with cutting tools, fixing lights.

She reached across Selina to check one of the cables, and Selina's free hand snuck up to grab Cami's firm ass. In a blink, Cami had snagged Selina's hand, reattached it to the wire, and tweaked her nipple.

Selina yelped, there was a brief flash in her eyes. For a moment, Cami had that cat & mouse feeling again.

Selina's eyes narrowed, she made a pretend frown, and quoted Bugs Bunny. "Of course you know, that this means war...."

Cami shot back "Must be nice to lay around all day watching cartoons."

Selina volleyed "And how many cartoons have they made with you in them? Not to mention, 2 movies and a TV show."

She stuck out her tongue at Cami, who shrugged as if to say 'Big Deal' She threw a sheet over Selina. "Here you go, wear this to the next Oscar night."

Cami paused, and turned serious. "Selina, did you realize your memory is coming back? You wouldn't know all that unless it was. Plus the whole episode about Bobby. You're getting better, lady." She picked up a chart, and made several notes on it.

She told Selina, "Listen, getting that plaster off is going to be really uncomfortable, and you'll probably feel like shit afterwards. I'll do what I can to make you more comfortable, but your bones will be shifting around for a couple of days. On the plus side, you get to soak in a nice hot tub all you want. I can get you a mild sedative for-"

Selina cut her off "No, I've been out for what? almost 6 weeks? Uncomfortable or not, I want to be awake. Besides, I don't want you taking advantage of me while I'm drugged. I want you do it while I'm wide awake."

-----Cast away-----

Cami blushed and told Selina in a soft voice "Thank you. Thank you for freeing me. I was a prisoner in a cell I'd built for myself." She leaned in and kissed Selina, a real kiss, from the heart. Selina didn't return it.

Cami pulled back, surprised to see a dead serious look on Selina's face. "Now you listen, Camille, I tell you this in all honesty. Don't get attached, not to me. From what I've learned about myself, I'm not a very nice person. I don't want to see you get hurt. You've been through enough."

Cami nodded, but some hurt showed in her eyes. They made small talk and watched TV.

They found a channel playing 'Batman Returns' Selina laughed out loud that in the movie, she was blonde. When the actress used the line 'Life's a bitch, and so am I.' Selina cooed, "Ooh! I am so going to steal that! "

Cami rolled her eyes. She thought 'Geez, why don't I get a costume and jump around too?" She shook her head and laughed at the idea of it. 'What would I be? Super Nurse? Mighty Mite? Wonder Chick?' She dismissed the thought.

The Doctor arrived, escorted by Alfred. He released Selina from the traction and suspension. Right away, she knew she wasn't going to like the rest. Limbs that hadn't moved in weeks screamed in protest. Nothing felt like it should.

He turned on a small rotary saw, and cut away at the plaster encasing her. Very quickly, she became hot and uncomfortable.

The casts were removed from her arms & legs. They were furry as a cat. She heard Cami "We'll take care of that later Selina" Alfred shot her a look, she corrected herself "Uhm, Miss Kyle" Alfred nodded.

Selina tried to make a joke, but felt nauseous. Her vision swam, for a moment, she thought she would vomit. Cami hadn't been fooling, she really felt like crap.

The casts gone, he examined her carefully, checking X-rays as he went. He checked her nerve & pain responses with sharp pokes & jabs to tender areas. Finally, he was finished.

He told them "Well, the good news is the bones have mended very well. The bad news is I'm not getting good motor reflex feedback. I'm hoping with therapy, it will improve."

Selina told him "Get to the point"

He spoke again " I'll give it to you straight. There is a lot of deep bruising to the spinal cord and some critical nerve clusters. It's too early to tell, but there is a chance that you have lost the use of your legs."

She nodded slowly, a grim look on her face. She said "OK" and didn't say anything more.

Alfred spoke "Are you finished then Doctor?"

"Yes" he replied.

The two men walked out of earshot.

The doc whispered "Standard procedure then? I was never here, right?" Alfred nodded. The doctor was a good man. He had been a great help over the years, on the occasions when the Dynamic Duo needed emergency care. It was too risky for them to go to a regular hospital.

"Thank you Doctor, you will find something extra in this month's anonymous deposit" Alfred turned to Selina "Would you like some time to yourself, Miss Kyle?" Selina nodded, and turned away. They all left together, leaving her with her thoughts.

-----Purrplexity-----

They never saw the sly smile on her face. It had been nearly impossible to not react to the doctor's prodding & poking, but she had pulled it off. She sat up, and was very dizzy for a minute. Her equilibrium returned, and she set about willing her body back to life.

She began lifting one arm, and then the other.

There was an ache and her muscles groaned. The pain was manageable. She worked on moving them about, trying to get them loose. They creaked and popped. She reached above her, and stretched. The dizziness returned, after a moment, it passed.

She moved her head slightly, her neck was very tender. She tried gently stretching it. Lots of pops & pain. 'Better leave that until later'

She reached to her legs and massaged the muscles along her outer thigh. She grunted in pain, but dug even deeper. She bent forward and grabbed behind her knee. She lifted, there was a sharp pain as she did.

Sweating now, she lifted and set down first one leg, and then the other. Her jaw clenched, teeth bared, she continued until she felt them begin to warm. She leaned back on her elbows. She moved one leg. And then the other.

Dripping sweat, face strained with the exertion, they were moving on their own. They shrieked in pain, but they were moving.

Tears of triumph ran down her face. She finally quit, not from pain, but from exhaustion. The events of the morning, and her impromptu workout had drained her. She lay back, panting. Her body shone with sweat and howled in pain. She refused to be a prisoner in her own body any longer. It felt great to be alive.

-----News-----

She turned her attention to the TV, there was a news bulletin. Two inmates had escaped from Arkham during a riot. They were considered extremely dangerous. One was Robert Lawson, convicted murderer. The other was known only as Bane.

Lawson was 5 '7, 150 lbs. Caucasian, with brown hair. Bane was 6 '8, 395 lbs. Heavily muscled, Caucasian, with short hair. Bane is extremely homicidal, and a risk to the public. Batman was assisting in the effort to recapture them. The public was urged not to try to apprehend them if seen. More details would be available as they came in.

-----Riot-----

Batman had been questioning Lawson when the riot broke out. It was in the Maximum Security wing, where they kept the worst of the worst. He had been called on to help restore order. A guard stayed with Lawson in the interrogation room. The riot had quieted quickly, it was only a ruse to cover an escape attempt. The wing was now on lockdown, but one prisoner had escaped. Bane.

Batman would rather all the others had escaped, if they could have kept that monster locked up. This was a worst case scenario.

Bane killed at will, fueled by rage and a chemical called 'Venom'. His strength and insanity knew no bounds. Both times they had clashed had nearly cost the Dark Knight this life.

He returned to the interrogation room to question Lawson some more. The door had been shattered. The frame itself had been pulled from the concrete walls. He found what was left of the guard inside. "What happened?"

The guard coughed up blood and wheezed "Bane"

"Where's Lawson?"

He spit out more blood and gasped "gone"

As Batman rose to get help, the guard just quit breathing. His jaw tightened. He hated to see a life wasted, but this brave man may have been better off. His life would have been a waking nightmare after this. There are worse things than death.

-----Reunion-----

Cami flew out of the elevator, talking a mile a minute. Her words came in a torrent. "Did you see-Bobby-with Bane-Oh- what have I done- I'm so scared-what do I- do we do?"

Selina's mind had already been working. She asked "When did last visit Bobby?"

Cami froze, her eyes went wide "The day before yesterday. I told him about having slipped in and gotten this job here, so I could get you for what you did to him."

Selina nodded, and questioned "Did you tell him where 'here' is?"

Cami's mouth opened, and then snapped shut. She calmed visibly. "I couldn't. This was all done in strict secrecy. I couldn't even see out of the car that brought me here. It went directly into a garage, I haven't even seen the outside. I don't know where we are."

Selina nodded again and replied "That means neither do they."

There was a change in the air. From a distance, they heard something approaching. It sounded odd, and then Selina placed it. It was a motor in a tunnel. It was coming fast. It was here. Brakes and rubber screeched together, echoing off the walls of the cave.

The vehicle was black, sleek. It had a presence of it's own. Even sitting still, it looked ready to pounce. The motor cut. The Caped Crusader leapt out. His demeanor was menacing.

Cami took a step toward him, but froze when he looked her way. Selina's pussy twitched. She spoke, in a voice huskier than she intended "Batman"

He didn't break stride, he didn't even look. He was on a mission.

She cleared her throat used a voice that could cut glass "BATMAN! " He stopped, and turned toward Selina. The sheet had fallen during her workout. She was still nude, her nipples hard. His eyes shone behind the cowl. Suddenly, she felt very naked.

"No time" he said to her, and then to Cami "Cover her"

Cami was grateful to move away from him, she had never actually seen him before. In the light, his presence was overwhelming. He continued toward the elevator. Selina's eyes nearly popped out of her head. She shouted "HEY! I'M TALKING TO Y-"

He was already gone. Cami tried to reassume her professionalism, covering Selina, checking her blood pressure, but she was completely rattled. Her hands shook, she couldn't even hold the pressure cuff.

At first, when she had approached the Batman, his look stopped her cold. She had almost peed herself. As he neared, she had felt like a deer in the headlights.

She had thought she was getting to know Selina, but when she had seen Batman, it was like she came alive times 10. This was a different woman entirely. She was savage. Like a jungle cat.

The electricity between them when he had seen her naked, was something you could almost taste. And poor Cami had been caught between two very powerful forces. Either one was formidable, but together, they seemed to generate a higher energy. The sum was bigger than it's parts.

Cami snuck a peek at Selina, who was still staring ice at the elevator doors. Her jaw was set, her face flushed, and short, sharps breaths came from her nose. Cami looked away, and suppressed a snorting giggle. Selina was pouting like a schoolgirl!

Something clicked with Cami, she asked "How did the sheet come off?"

For an instant, Selina's guard was down, caught between thoughts. Off handedly, she said "I tried to adjust it, and it just slipped off" Her gaze never left the doors, her breathing was returning to normal.

Selina's mind raced on two paths. One was seething as the Batman had blown through without at least asking how she was. The other was calm, controlled, reminding her to not make any more slip-ups like the sheet. As long as she 'couldn't move', she would be kept here, where she was safe. And near Him.

The doors opened, he reemerged. He had changed his outfit, he was now wearing a sort of body armor. Robin was with him, in similar gear. He didn't look like a teenager any more. They were all business, and headed directly for the Batmobile.

This time, he stopped and told her "We have to get that maniac Bane back into a cell. Time is not on our side. Even as I speak, innocent people could be dying. I have called in some special security to ensure your safety here. There is a chance that the inmate Bane escaped with may have some idea of where you are. Nurse Brandt, do not leave the Batcave. Alfred will fill you in on the rest."

His eyes were locked on Selina as he spoke, and hers on him. The tension in the air caused both Robin & Cami to look elsewhere. They broke their stare, it seemed the air had returned to the cave. The Batmobile fired, and was gone.

-----Lockdown-----

Alfred had stepped from the elevator. They barraged him with questions, he stood mute until they stopped, and were ready to listen.