Gotham Knights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spoke, "The Master has informed me of the situation, it appears that Mr. Lawson may have some idea of where we are. This may be a fortress as such, but no fortress is impenetrable. Some extra security will arrive shortly. Nurse Brandt, there are additional quarters here, where you can sleep, and bathe. Follow me, I will show you to them."

'Fuck!' Selina thought. The last thing she needed was somebody close by while she was trying to rehab herself. She'd have to be even more careful now. That Cami had a memory like a camera.

Alfred returned, without Cami. He spoke again "Miss Kyle, do not use the call button any longer. It's too risky if there is....activity on the other end. After I go back into the lift, it will be disabled from the other end. It has a secret entrance, and should not be found from above. Nurse Brandt will attend to you until I return. I don't know how long that will be. When the crisis has passed, I will inform you instantly."

He turned, and was gone. Selina grabbed the laptop and looked up Bane. As she read, she felt a chill growing in her. This guy was rage on steroids, wrapped in a giant psychopath. He lived to kill. His strength & rage were the result of a chemical compound called 'Venom' No wonder the Dynamic Duo had donned the body armor. 'They should have brought an elephant gun' she thought.

She heard Cami approaching, and closed the laptop. No sense scaring this kid any worse than she already was. She glanced at the clock. Almost midnight. She felt more alive at night.

In spite of the situation, she liked it here. Cool, dark. She wondered what else was in here. Were there more rooms? Lots of them? What was in them? What secrets did they hold?

Cami had changed from her nurse's outfit. She was wearing a one piece dress which ended just below her curvy little bottom. She was barefoot. "Cute" Selina said.

Cami gave a little pose. With her hair loose, and full makeup, she was a hot little number. Her pert titties had a nice little bounce to them, she wasn't wearing a bra, she didn't have to.

She smiled sexily and purred "You know, we still have to get those furry legs of yours all smooth like the rest of you" She brushed her fingers over Selina's mound as she said this.

Cami turned and picked up the shaving mug & brush. The stubble was removed in no time. She whispered "It would be a shame to let all this lather go to waste"

As the brush licked began to lick her sex, Selina agreed. "Ooooohhhh yes..Yes..Yes..yesssssssss..."

-----Security-----

A sound was coming up the tunnel. Another motor, but different. After a moment, a motorcycle pulled in.

The rider was female. 'And what a female!' thought Selina. Cami was a hottie, but this woman was volcanic. Her costume clung to every curve.

Leather and Spandex, black and deep purple. Patent leather, knee-high stiletto platform boots over black low rise leather leggings that showed every muscle in her long, lean legs. As she dismounted, Selina got a look at her ass. Two perfect cheeks you could crack an egg on.

She was tall, 5 '8 or 9, about 135 lbs of toned, dead sexy muscle. The boots made her over 6 feet tall. She walked toward them, hips swaying easily, accentuated by a wide belt slung low on her hips. Her midriff was bare, showing an athletic set of abs.

The most amazing thing was her boobs, barely covered by a sheer pull over top. The outline of her nipples was clearly visible. She wore gloves that ended just below her elbow.

She had full, pouty lips, china blue eyes, and long red hair. The rest of her face was hidden by a cowl. Somehow, this made her even more desirable. She oozed feminine sex appeal, she was breath-taking. The emblem of a bat was subtly emblazoned across her slightly jiggling chest.

Cami looked open mouthed at Selina, who absent mindedly licked her lips. The vision smiled, it was dazzling. "Hello Selina, been a long time. Too long." Selina opened her mouth, nothing came out.

The beauty teased "What's the matter Selina, cat got your tongue?" She extended a gloved finger and placed it under Selina's chin, lifted her mouth, and planted a smouldering kiss. Though stunned, Selina suddenly felt moist. The kiss was familiar, and left her wanting more. It broke gently. She looked into Selina's eyes with expectancy, and then concern.

Selina finally found her voice "Uhmmm- do I know you?"

The woman laughed, and held a hand to the side of Selina's face. "Wow!" she said "You really don't remember."

Cami could feel the heat between them. She was feeling hot herself. She had been feeling flushed on & off since yesterday. Today, it was more on than off. Her fingertips played along the side of her neck, and between her breasts. She was getting turned on just looking at the two women.

The redhead spoke again "Does the name Batgirl ring a bell?" Selina only stared. She continued "We've quite a history, you & I. We've been friends, enemies, lovers, and everything in between. It's a shame you don't remember me, because I'll never forget you." She took Selina's face in both hands and kissed her again. Selina moaned softly into the kiss.

Cami's hands teased over her still tender bottom. The Batcave suddenly seemed smaller. And warm. Very warm. She had begun to perspire.

The kiss finally ended, their lips parted slightly, Selina purred "Who the fuck are you?"

The leather goddess replied, "I told you, I'm Batgirl."

Selina got it finally, but couldn't remember a thing. 'Those must be some memories'.

Batgirl looked at Cami "You must be the nurse?"

Cami told her " Officially, I'm off duty, that's why I'm out of uniform."

Batgirl eyed her "You're a cutie" Cami blushed. She felt like a girl among women. Very sexy women, who knew things she could only guess at.

Batgirl questioned her "So, has Selina shown you any of her 'special talents'?

Cami blushed even deeper, and looked down at her bare feet. She stammered "Uh, uh-n-no, but she's taught me a lot about myself, about...women."

Batgirl's mouth pursed with interest "Let me get this straight, Catw-uh-Selina can't even get out of bed, and she's still finding a way to get some?" She laughed loudly, and tousled Selina's hair "That's my girl! "

It was Selina's turn to blush, with a 'Who, me?' look on her face. They all shared a giggle. They sounded like bad kids.

-----Truth or Dare-----

Cami suggested "Well, it looks like Girl's Night In. Any ideas on what to do?" She looked up into amused stares from both Selina and Batgirl. She had meant it innocently, but then realized what she had said.

Batgirl spoke, in an 'airhead' voice "Oh, I s'pose we could put our hair up in curlers, smear on some cold cream, watch Lifetime or the Oxygen channel, eat chocolate & talk about boys...."

Cami's eyes flashed, she took a step forward. She was pissed off. "Hey! You don't have to be like that! That was mean! I don't care what kind of big-shot crimefighter you may be, but you could still be polite! " Surprised, Batgirl took a step back. She could have sworn she felt a sudden rush of heat from the small girl. Selina's eyes were also wide.

Batgirl apologized "Ohhh, no, I didn't mean anything! I was making a joke. I'm sorry if you took it wrong, I wasn't making fun of you." She touched Cami's arm in consolation, and continued "We're all under a lot of stress here, I was just trying to lighten things up, OK?"

She smiled and Cami spoke "I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to snap like that." She smiled back.

Batgirl told her, "For a second there, I thought you were gonna kick my ass."

It sunk into Cami that she had just backed up Batgirl. She had never fought back before in her life. Kick Batgirl's ass? She didn't even know how to fight. It was her turn to joke " I'll let you off this time, but don't piss me off again." She shook a tiny fist at Batgirl and stuck her chin out in defiance.

Batgirl raised her gloves, palms out. "OK, OK , don't hurt me."

While they were bantering, Selina's mind never stopped working. It was bad enough Cami was here, interfering with her plans, but now this Batgirl too? She wouldn't be as easy to fool as Cami. Even when relaxed, Selina could tell that Batgirl noticed everything. This chick was one smart, tough cookie.

She had an idea. "As long as we're getting all High School here, how 'bout a game of Truth or Dare?"

Cami squealed & clapped her hands "I love it! "

Batgirl, on the other hand commented "But Selina Dear, you can't move. How are you supposed to do any dares?"

Selina had anticipated this, always a step ahead of the game. She replied " I guess we'll have to be creative if it comes to that. Or, I could just answer 'Truths'"

Batgirl cracked up "Ohhhh, this I gotta see! You telling the truth! "

Selina shot back "OK, wise ass, I'll go first."

Batgirl jumped at the chance " OK Selina, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth, du-uuh."

"Have you ever done 'it' with Batman?"

Selina realized she had been outwitted, for the moment. Batgirl got right to the question she most wanted the answer to. She had a genuine interest, no doubt they had been rivals for the Dark Knight's attention. The answer however, came easily. She smiled innocently "I don't know. Not in the past 2 days anyway."

Batgirls eyes narrowed, she admired how easily the Cat had slipped the question. She thought 'Damn! Just once, I'd like to get a straight answer out of her! "

Selina spoke, "OK, my turn. Cami, Truth or Dare?"

Cami looked startled, she expected Selina to go back after Batgirl. She was learning fast that when it came to Selina, expect the unexpected. She answered "Uh-Truth"

The Cat pounced "What do you think of Robin?" Selina caught the sharp intake of breath, and saw the girl squeeze her thighs together. She had hit a nerve.

Batgirl kibitzed "Oooooohhhh, that's dirty, Cat."

Cami breathed, "That guy is HOT! " Her fingers strayed along her thigh. She asked "Truth or Dare Batgirl?"

Batgirl replied, with a challenge "Truth"

Cami asked "Did I really scare you earlier?"

Under her breath, Selina heckled "OOOoooooohhhhhh"

Batgirl told the truth. "Yes, you did. I almost went into a defensive posture. I had shifted my weight to my back foot before I'd thought about it. You caught me off-guard."

Cami told her "I don't even know how to fight. I've been hit, a lot. But I've never hit back."

Batgirl nodded, "Maybe we can work on that a bit later." And suddenly, "Cami, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare" she said evenly.

"I dare you to close your eyes for one minute."

Cami was instantly suspicious. 'That's way too easy' she thought. She closed them. 5 seconds went by. 10. 15. The suspense was getting to her. 20. 25. 30. She smelled perfume. She squirmed inwardly. 35. 40. She felt warm breath on her lips, followed by the tip of a tongue. It grazed her upper, and then lower lip. And then again. 45. The tongue danced. 50. A pair of lips found hers. She cooed. 55. She kissed back. 60. The kiss was gone.

She was trembling. She heard Selina's voice "You still with us Cami?"

She opened her eyes to find Batgirl's face still hovering over hers. She moved and kissed the woman, then had to pull away. She was getting dizzy. The crimefighter's perfume seemed to be everywhere, combined with her own natural scent. "Ooooooohmmmm" she sighed.

Selina hinted "You know, Batgirl, I'm sure there's a few other things you could show her besides how to fight."

Cami's eyes grew wide, she looked into Batgirl's. There was a softness that wasn't there before. She melted. She started to perspire again, she could smell herself. So could Batgirl.

This time, the choice was clearly hers. She wouldn't have to be tricked into taking the leap. Still looking into Batgirl's eyes, she stood and took her hand. Batgirl was a head taller, and 25 pounds of toned muscle larger, but she let Cami take the lead. She stood on tiptoe and placed another steaming kiss on the redhead. Her arms wrapped around, and embraced the crimefighter's lithe body.

Cami's knees were shaking, but for the first time in her young life, she was in control. Batgirl returned the embrace, and the kiss. Their breasts pressed together. Cami's hand dropped to caress the firm, leather clad ass . Selina looked on, her plan was working. Keep them occupied while she worked on her legs. She couldn't look away from Cami's seduction of Batgirl. Cami shifted to press into Batgirl's mound. She moaned in response. Selina licked her lips.

Once again, Cami was compensating for her lack of experience with intuition, and raw emotion. There was no pretense in her.

She released the taller woman, and took her hand. She looked at Selina, and told her "This is something I have to do for myself."

Selina nodded, she understood. She thought 'That's right, you two keep each other busy for awhile' Knowing Batgirl, it would be a long while. Another memory had returned.

-----Planted-----

Batgirl leaned to Cami and whispered something. Cami nodded yes. The redhead walked quickly to her motorcycle, and pulled something out of the storage compartment.

It was wrapped in loose plastic, mist obscured what was inside. She spoke as she unwrapped it " I brought you something to make you feel better."

It was a plant, part vine, part flower. It was unique, and oddly erotic. Batgirl positioned it between Selina's thighs, close to her pussy. She moved to speak in her ear "It wouldn't be fair for Cami & I to have all the fun and leave you out. Don't worry, I''l be gentle with her."

Selina quizzed "What is that thing?"

Batgirl kissed her and whispered "Ivy sends her regards." She stood, and swayed back toward Cami, making sure Selina got a good look at her ass. It worked, Selina was moist again.

Batgirl held a hand out to Cami, who took it, and slipped an arm around her waist. She gave Selina a gloved wave over her shoulder, there was mischief in her eyes. Cami led her to her room. Selina heard the door close in the distance.

She wanted to start working on her legs as soon as she could, but the combination of hormones, pheromones, and feminine erotica had gotten to her.

With a grunt, she pulled her heels to her butt, and spread her legs wider apart. One hand played with her breast, bringing the nipple to a rosy crinkle. Her fingers drifted over her stomach, inching lower. Her breathing deepened, she sighed to the air "mmmmmmmmm" Her hand moved to caress her venus mound, she felt something brush over her fingers. 'What the-?'

She opened her eyes, and looked between her legs. The plant was moving, sort of uncoiling itself. The flowers were opening.

They reminded her of a woman's sex. One of the vines unrolled. It looked like a penis, and moved like a cobra. It was wet, and textured like a tongue. She thought 'Okaaaaay...this is different......'

It dove, and touched her slit at the bottom. Her hips jerked. "Huhhh!" Though shocked, she was so horny, she let it continue. It felt wonderful. She lay back and closed her eyes. "hmmmmmm"

The vine was soft, yet seemed very strong. It moved in a slow, yet steady motion up and down her steaming lips. It's juices mixed with hers, everything was very slippery.

She pushed her hips forward to give it a better angle. As she became more aroused, it picked up it's pace, and pushed into her just a bit. And then a bit more. And a bit more.

Selina felt like she was getting tongue fucked, it was exquisite. She relaxed, and let the plant do the work.

More vines were unfolding. Two of them licked along her inner thighs. She gave a grunt of pleasure. Soon, there was a mass of vines. They felt like tiny tongues, teasing her to a higher level of excitement. They were everywhere they could reach. Her thighs, inner & outer labia, the skin between her pussy and bottom. They slid and danced all over her woman flesh.

Everywhere but her clit, which needed some attention badly. Her pussy was dripping, the vines lapped up every drop.

One rimmed her anus. She gasped. She opened her eyes, it had visibly grown. She fell back, and gave herself to the intense stimulation.

She felt two of them slide on either side of her clit. She arched her back in anticipation. They pressed together, and massaged the shaft beneath the hood. Her mouth formed an 'O'.

She could not focus on a single sensation, too much felt too good all at once. Her ass, her pussy, her thighs. Some of them had grown long enough to lick over her stomach, and others along the back of her legs and knees. She was panting.

The two on her clit pressed in & up. The tip of her throbbing nub was fully exposed. Another vine had opened on the end, creating a small pocket. It settled and closed on her bud. Her hips bucked into it. It was like her clit was fucking a tiny pussy that could suck. 'OOOoooOOOooooOOOOOoooOOOOOooooh! ooh! ooh! oh! oh! OOOOOOOOoooohhhhh! " She exploded, her pussy pumping. The clit fucking continued, rocking her.

A couple of vines had grown much larger than the others. They were long and thick, with a spiral of bumps that ran round & round along the length of them. The largest, about 7 inches long, nudged her cleft. It slid into her by degrees. It started a slow pumping motion, expanding & contracting as it slid in & out of her. It's rhythm fed into her building climax.

Another probed and eased into the puckered ring of her bottom. As one pushed in, the other pulled out. She pulled her knees to her chest, they pushed deeper, the tempo increased. She knew she was going to come hard, really hard. It seemed this thing could sense what her body wanted.

The little opening found her tip again, sucking gently. It pulled more & more of her throbbing pearl into it. It would slide up & release, up, release. She was shaking with the intensity. The two large vines pumped harder. Little vine locked on her button, and sucked hard. "Ee-ee-eeyuuahhhhhhhhggg-nn-mm-mmmmmm"

Selina shattered, bucking as she came, and came hard. She moved into an almost continuous state of orgasm. She came down from one as another started to rise. The plant let her come softly, sometimes 3,4,5 small ones in a row. Then it caused a string of climaxes, each stronger than the last.

The vine in her pussy had now swelled to about 8 inches long. Others had encircled her thighs and abdomen. It lifted her hips as it fucked her. The big vine began fucking her hard, slamming into her. She was stretched to fit it in. It hurt sooo good.

Especially where it widened at the base, banging her button from the inside. The smaller one in her ass slid in & out slowly. The smallest, with that delightful opening had swallowed her entire clit. She was seeing sparks with every stroke.

It was like 3 climaxes at once, but each different. At the same time, she felt a huge release growing in her.

It was as if the three vines were working together. The largest slammed her pussy, all the way in, all the way out, and then a series of short strokes, keeping her filled. The other, in her bum, kept a leisurely pace, drawing in & out. The smallest, glued to her screaming pearl would press, suck, squeeze and pull in all sorts of patterns. All three were connected. The wave was drawing closer and bigger, much bigger.

Selina lost all sense of self, aware only of the incredible climax growing in her. When she thought she would crest, the plant suddenly stopped, leaving her dangling. She was at the brink, panting and gasping. She tried to thrust herself on the plant, it held her fast. It began to vibrate, first slow and then faster, in an escalating rhythm. Her body locked, she grit her teeth and grunted.

The vines attacked full fury. She built even higher, closer. The plant was merciless. She met each thrust with her entire body. She was past the point when she had to come, she would, but when, when, when?

The plant made the decision for her. All at once, her clit was sucked hard, her pussy was rammed to the hilt, and the vine in her ass drew out as the vibrations peaked. Her body tensed, and went rigid. She spasmed once, twice, and the orgasm began to rip through her. She screamed with the release, pumping again, and again, and again.

1...34567...17