Gotham's Finest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John meanwhile was busy ramming his member against her, trying with all his worth to find her cleft and claim it as his own. After a few blind jabs, the impatient teen finally took his penis into his hand and guided it to Sharon's soaked, wet center. He hissed loudly as he sunk into her, unable to believe how utterly and unbelievably hot it felt. It was like an oven in there! A wet, tight, slick, pulsating oven!

"Holy shit Jesus God dammit!" John shouted out all the curse words he knew into the night as he pushed every inch (four) of his dick inside the hot blond policewoman. Once he was fully inserted, he took a deep, shuddering breath in an attempt to calm himself. The feeling was so unbelievably indescribable; it was a pleasure beyond all imagination. Despite this, he felt that he should say something at this momentous occasion. It wasn't every day that you lost your virginity, after all. He had to say something suave, something cool, for future generations to talk and speak about.

"This feels really ... good." Obviously his higher brain functions weren't working at the moment.

John pulled out slowly, enjoying the wonderful, clutching feeling of Sharon's tight pussy. If it weren't for the fact that he had come twice already, John would have most certainly spurted after a few seconds inside the lady cop's hot box. But of course he didn't know this, since he was just a stupid horny kid who didn't give much thought to how things work or what the consequences of things would be. So he just continued to pump his hips, pulling and pushing his lucky dick in and out of the beautiful woman's cunt.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" John moaned, his arms wrapping around Sharon's waist as he humped into her clutching heat. "I love you, I love you!" His jostling was pushing the blond's face further and further into the cum puddle, which by now had coagulated into a thick, creamy gel. Sharon had by now stopped sucking it up, as her mind was now preoccupied with the sensations of a younger man's penis stabbing into her highly aroused slit. Although John's wasn't the largest nor was it the most experienced dick she'd ever had inside of her, the teenager's enthusiastic thrusting made all the difference to the hypnotized police officer. She began to add her own pleasured moans in tune with John's.

The boy for his part tried his best to last. Not that he particularly cared about giving his unwilling partner in fornication any pleasure; he merely wanted the wonderful sensations to continue. He was fucking! John couldn't believe it. At eighteen years of age, he was FINALLY fucking, and it was a gorgeous blond, big-titted cop whom he was plugging! Life was so great!

"Oh my shit!" John's ramblings had begun to make less and less sense as his climax approached. His hips rocketed up into her, his dick a piston jamming smoothly into her well lubricated hole.

The teenager began to feel light headed and stars began to appear in his vision as his balls grew tight and the sensations centered in his crotch grew to a resounding crescendo. He screwed his eyes tightly, his hands reaching up to grasp at Sharon's hanging breasts, squeezing them for all he was worth.

The female police officer's eyes bugged out as John's squeezing hands pushed her over the edge, the pain and the boy's earlier suggestions causing her to have the largest orgasm of her life. It was like a set of explosions centered on her groin and chest, wave after wave of ecstasy vibrating from her tortured tits and abused pussy, all but engulfing her body and soul. If she still had her faculties, she would have said that her mind was blown.

The contracting muscles in the policewoman's pussy in turn pushed John into his own climax. He screamed loudly as his penis erupted, showering Sharon's insides with sperm. "Yes!" John clutched at his lady cop tighter, hugging her around the waist as his hands clutched desperately to her soft, yielding her tits. "Oh God, yes!" He let out a shuddering breath before collapsing his weight on top of her, the policewoman's strong body holding his tired form up.

Sharon lay still, enjoying the small shudders of mini orgasmic waves as they washed over her body. Her muscles twitched and trembled in pleasure, her smiling face still pressed against the wet, slimy sperm on the floor. She moaned softly when she felt some of John's recently deposited cum leak out of her pussy, slowly sliding down the soft skin of her inner thigh to collect against the blue fabric of her uniform trousers, which were still wrapped around her knees. Slowly, her lips parted, and her tongue dipped itself into the white liquid beneath her.

John, meanwhile, lay on top of her, penis finally going soft as it dribbled out the last remaining drops of cum inside her. His hands were still fastened to the policewoman's big tits, his fingers squeezing and kneading the soft flesh slowly, just enjoying their feel and texture as his mind tried to work again after such a powerful cum.

"Oh man," the eighteen year old murmured, his face rubbing itself against Sharon's back where he lay. "I can NOT give this up!"

His mind then began to formulate a way of keeping the hot cop, and how he could sneak her into his apartment. As his imagination began to devise ways of keeping the hypnotized woman in his closet and how she would become his sex pet, his penis began to inflate with hardness, pushing itself once again into the beautiful policewoman's hot, clutching quim.