Gothika - Amy and Christian

Story Info
Amy & Christian watch their two friends in the club.
1.2k words
4.25
31.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is a spin-off or sequel to 'Gothika - Nina and Madison' however it is not essential that you read this story first. The characters of Amy and Christian are briefly introduced in 'Nina and Madison but I will describe them fully here. This is the story of Amy and Christian's response to watching Nina and Madison]

*

After watching the other two girl's charm the door staff at Gothika Amy and Christian hastily followed the two girls inside, always amazed at the shows the girls could give. The club was crowded already, the dance floor was a heaving mass of bodies all rubbing and grinding against each other as the heavy bass pounded through them all.

It took Madison all of a few moments to sweet talk her way to the bar through the six deep crowd and duck back out again with a plastic tray of glasses, various shots and mixers for them all.

After downing their first drinks the happy couple headed off to the dance floor hand in hand. It was here that they had met six months previously, exactly six months now and the plan was to celebrate. Having invited Madison along out of habit as she was Amy's best friend they were glad to see Nina, it would stop Madison feeling like a third wheel and they would be free to enjoy some time alone together.

Christian smiled as he let Amy lead him across the dance floor, enjoying the view of her ass in her skintight leather trousers that looked like they had been poured on, he would enjoy getting her out of them later on in the night. Her tight black corset pushed her breasts up high and cinched her waist in tight, enhancing her already perfect figure. Her jet black hair fell to just below her ears, chopped into a raggy bob.

Finding a vacant spot at the edge of the dance floor Christian spun Amy around so her front was pressing up against his, he music pounding through them as they ground against each other.

Amy took the time to appreciate her boyfriend's appearance, the dark blue jeans, leather belt and black shirt that he left open at the neck. His sandy hair spiked up above his head while his pale blue eyes never once left hers.

Pressing tight against each other, mirroring the other's moves, bodies moving together in one fluid motion, neither of them really saying a word, it just wasn't necessary. Amy could feel him hard against her and exploited it, her hands wandering down his sides and to his lap. Dancing, rubbing.

Christian smiled and leaned into kiss Amy, their lips meeting and parting in a deep and passionate exchange as their hips ground together. He moaned softly as Amy's hands tripped and rubbed over his cock, almost painfully confined in his tight jeans.

Amy hesitated for a second, freezing against him.

"Christian..." She whispered, looking directly over his shoulder. "Look..."

Christian turned to follow Amy's gaze, through the crowds of people to the edge of the room where two girls were locked in a tight embrace against the wall. The slightly shorter red haired girl had her head tipped back against the wall, her hands cradling the blonde's head, holding it against her chest.

It took Christian a few moments to realise what he was seeing.

"Is she...?" He began. "Oh my... is that? That's Nina and Madison!"

Christian's jaw dropped as he watched their two friends, Nina pressed up against the wall, Madison's mouth locked around her nipples, alternating between them.

"Come on." He whispered, tugging on Amy's sleeve. "Let's get closer, they won't notice us."

Amy's breath caught in her throat as she realised what he was asking her to do, but her feet followed him closer, standing a few feet away from Nina and Madison, her heart beating faster and faster as she just heard Nina's soft moans over the music. She could feel her pussy growing damp at thrill of what they were doing. The two girls looked so perfect together, Nina's red hair tumbling into Madison's blonde as they shared their desire, oblivious to the people around them.

Christian's hands slide around her waist and up under her top to cup her breasts. She could feel him pressing insistently against her ass, two girls were obviously arousing him as much as her. She reached behind her and unsnapped his jeans, pushing his boxers down just enough to free his cock, letting it spring into her hand, still behind her, almost hidden from view. Certainly more subtle than Nina and Madison were being, she noted as she watched Madison push Nina's bra up and out the way.

"This is so hot." She whispered, turning her head to the side to kiss him, their tongues meeting as she circled the head of his cock with her thumb while his hands squeezed and caressed her breasts under her shirt. Their eyes never really leaving their friends.

She felt him twitch in her hand as Madison's hand disappeared under Nina's skirt, he was breathing hard and fast in her ear as she slid her hand up and down his shaft; his hands pushing under her bra, pinching her nipples between forefinger and thumb.

Spinning them around so they were facing each other but side on to the two girls so they could keep watching. Carefully, still pressed close against each other so they were both acting as a shield for each other, hiding their actions from the crowds.

He glided his hands down over her stomach, pushing his fingers under the waistband of her trousers to undo the button, pushing the tight material down low on her hips, just enough to allow him to slip his hand inside. Pleasantly surprised to find that she was wearing no underwear.

"That explains how you can wear such tight trousers." He teased as his fingers brushed over her. "But, doesn't wet leather chafe?"

She giggled, her laughter soon turning to moans as his fingers probed deep inside her, much as she imagined Madison's were to Nina under the folds of her skirt. The flush and shine of her skin was giving away the fact that Madison was quickly driving her towards orgasm. She continued rubbing and stroking his cock, feeling it swell and throb in her hand as his breathing quickened along with the intensity of his kisses.

Still their eyes never left the girls, absorbed in the combined excitement of watching, potentially being caught and watched themselves and the feel of the other's fingers on them.

Nina's head flew back, her whole body shaking and Amy heard Christian's breath catch in his throat, a strangled moan escaping his lips, it was all too much for him and he exploded into her hand, splashing the front of her trousers with his cum.

"Holy fuck..." He gasped. "I can't believe I just... I can't believe she just... fuck..."

"Mmhmm... Don't stop." She moaned, her eyes locked on the two girls still, even as they started to straighten their clothes.

She pressed against him as the two girls started walking towards them, hoping to finish before they got to them, before they saw them, but also hide what they were doing, just in case.

Christian's lips found hers, a deep and passionate kiss as his fingers curled up inside her, driving her faster towards the orgasm she was craving.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed into his mouth as she exploded around his fingers, the barest of seconds before Nina spotted them and pointed them out to Madison. The two girls quickly hurrying towards them.