Gourmet Love

Story Info
A romantic dinner with the man she loved.
2.2k words
4.1
45.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill quickly finished up her makeup and carefully pulled on her lace blouse, buttoning it up slowly, as she imagined what the night would be like. She was anxious to get over to Eric's house, where he was preparing a candlelight dinner for just the two of them. Once she finished buttoning the blouse, she checked it in the mirror, deciding to unbutton one extra button and adjusting her blouse to show just the right amount of cleavage peeking around the slightest hint of her frilly bra.

Eric, a head chef at one of the city's most prestigious restaurants, would have a wonderful romantic dinner planned. Jill knew he would go as far as bringing in an assistant so once she arrived, Eric could concentrate his attention on her, letting the assistant make the final preparations. The assistant would then act as server for the full three course meal, disappearing at the appropriate time.

Jill absolutely loved the romantic dinners she shared with Eric, what woman wouldn't adore spending this time with the man she loved as he served her a gourmet meal. Even though knew what would happen at each dinner, Eric made adjustments to preserve an element of surprise, to keep it special.

Pulling on her skirt and slipping into her shoes, she moved over to her full length mirror to make sure she looked okay. There was a time in her life where she could never picture herself going to this length to look good for a man, but... well she guessed that is what love was about. Feeling her nipples stiffen, she realized she was getting a bit moist just thinking like this.

Seven-thirty? Glancing at her watch, again, she confirmed it. Damn all this musing about the dinner with Eric and she was suddenly running late. Fortunately she found her car keys without needing to scour the apartment and then headed out her door. She rode an empty elevator down to the garage level and walked quickly to her car, hoping the humid air didn't frizz out her hair too much.

The drive to Eric's place was just a few blocks and within five minutes, Jill pulled up to the valet, slipped out of the car putting the claim slip in her purse and headed for the door. An exquisitely dressed doorman opened the ornate brass and glass door for her and she walked to the elevators, careful not to slip on the marble floors.

"Twenty-seventh floor," she said softly to the elevator attendant as she moved to the back of the elevator. Two other couples entered the elevator and the group rode up with only the muzak rippling the silence. The couples were headed to the bar at the top floor, so when they stopped on twenty-seven, Jill whispered, "Excuse me," and slipped past.

She couldn't help but feel all five of the people on the elevator gazing at her as she headed for Eric's door. Confirming that the elevator door had closed, she quickly pulled a mirror out of her purse and peeked at her hair and makeup. Satisfied everything was in place, she gently knocked on the door and waited.

In just a moment, the door opened and Eric led her into his apartment. The lights were dimmed and some soft music played on the stereo. "Ah, Jill, you look stunning, so beautiful in white," he said, leaning forward and giving her a light kiss on the lips. "Did you run into traffic?"

"No, I just ran a little behind getting ready. I'm sorry I'm late."

"No, no, you're not late, not really. The trout took me a little longer than expected, so actually you got here at the perfect time."

Curious about the meal Jill asked, "What have you prepared for tonight?"

"Well, a special dish, especially for you. I'm working on some variations of our lightly grilled trout and think this is something extraordinary, so you're the first to try it."

"What's it called?"

"Well, I call it my lemon basted trout, but once the marketing people at the restaurant get a hold of it who knows what it will be called. Ah, here's the wine now," Eric said.

Jill looked up at the server and said, "Hello Marc, it's nice to see you again."

"Thank you Jill, it's good to see you. Eric has selected a light Chablis for tonight. I think you'll like it," the dark haired man replied.

Since Jill had last seen Marc he had changed his mustache to a Fu-Manchu style and had completely removed the trace of beard he used to wear. The look was good on him, giving his dark eyes and slightly mussed hair a real savage look. When he poured the wine into Jill's glass she stared at his dark, hairy arms and large hands. It seemed odd to her that hands with such obvious strength would handle the wine service so delicately.

"There you go, warmed to sixty five degrees," Marc said as he turned to pour Eric's wine.

"Thanks Marc," Eric said, holding his glass up and looking at it though the dimmed light, he swirled the wine, before lowering it to his blond mustache and inhaling the fragrance. "I hope you like the wine, I picked up several cases from our supplier last week."

Taking a quick taste, Jill nodded, "It's very good." She didn't know much about fine wine, but this one was pretty good.

"How was your day today Jill, did you end up going into work?"

"No, I was able to get everything taken care of with a few emails. I was able to clean up the apartment some and spent some time out on the balcony reading."

"Reading on the patio, sounds relaxing, especially with the weather."

"Yes, it was nice. What did you do?"

"I hit the market, picking out just the right ingredients for tonight. You know, they have the best spices I have found anywhere and that includes when I was studying in Paris."

Jill looked up to see Marc standing at the edge of the living room. In the white jacket and tie he seemed so official looking. Standing over six feet tall he seemed to dominate wherever he stood. She wondered what Eric might look like in the white jacket and tie. As roommates, the two men would help each other out, each dressing up as a waiter for the other's romantic dinners. Marc held dinners for his fiancé as Eric acted as waiter, and as they did this night, Marc acted as waiter for Eric's dinner with Jill. Marc was an assistant chef where Eric worked, so he was also very adept at preparing the gourmet meals.

"Dinner is ready Eric," Marc said, stepping back so the two diners could walk to the table. As Eric held the chair out for Jill, Marc ceremoniously lit the candles and then disappeared into the kitchen. He quickly returned to serve the salad and refresh their wine.

Jill was in heaven eating with Eric, the combination of the wine, the dinner and the romantic atmosphere Eric and Marc created in the apartment simply left her breathless. The dinner proceeded flawlessly with the conversation only slowing when Jill's mind drifted to her pondering how much she loved this man. "Jill... Jill, are you with me?"

"Oh, sorry Eric, I drifted a bit there. I guess it's the wine."

"You were just staring at me for the longest time."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"No, no, don't be sorry, it was kind of nice just to look at you looking at me."

Jill smiled and held up her glass, "Well, here's looking at you."

"Oh too cliché Jill, too cliché," Eric said smiling.

"Well I'm off," Marc called from the living room. As he headed to the door, both Eric and Jill got up and followed to see him off.

"See you later bud, I'll give you a call," Eric said, shaking his friends hand, "and thanks again."

"Goodbye Marc," Jill said, holding her hand out. Feeling Marc's large hand close around hers, she felt a chill run down her back.

Marc headed toward the elevator and Eric closed and locked the door. He looked over to Jill and reached out a hand.

Jill extended her hand to him and whispered, "Alone at last."

Eric tilted his head and gently kissed Jill on the lips, softly prying them open with his tongue. They mingled in the kiss, their tongues sliding together as their bodies clamped closer and closer together. Eric then slipped an arm to Jill's lower thighs and he swept her up in his arms. Still kissing, he carried her to his bedroom and placed her on the bed.

Moving as delicately and deliberately as he was preparing the finest meal, Eric undressed Jill, carefully placing her clothes on a nearby chair, careful not to wrinkle a thing. He deftly unhooked her bra with one hand and then moved down and slid her panties off whispering to Jill, "God these are beautiful."

Jill propped her head up on a pillow to watch and then lost herself in the sensation, his soft hands moving over her breasts, curling over her nipples. She watched as they hardened to his fingers and then disappeared into his mouth. He moved his tongue in circles over the nipples, first one and then the other, sending jolts of pleasure through Jill's body.

She was already breathing hard when Eric, slowly, began kissing down over her stomach and she watched his tongue curl through her reddish pubic hair. His saliva left tiny sparkling droplets that glittered in the rooms light. His tongue disappeared, but reappeared teasingly on her thighs. She enjoyed the feel of him there, but was now desperate for him to move to her pussy.

Lifting her hips, she twisted, using her thighs to move his head to her. Eric resisted just a moment, but then satisfied her by moving his head to her and darting his tongue into her wet pussy. He pressed it deep inside her, then lapped his tongue up her slit and over her clit. He continued dipping his tongue into her and running it up her slit, all the while making loud, slurping noises.

Seeing his head moving up and down on her pussy excited Jill and that combined with the slurping sounds and electric sensations she felt a wave rush over her as she came, arching her back and pushing her pussy onto his face. She felt him pull away at just the right time and she watched him rest his head on her thigh as she recovered some. Eric had gotten pretty good at knowing when his hands and/or tongue suddenly became too much for her as her clit became ultra-sensitive.

Seeing that his face glistened in her juices, she reached down and pulled him up to her, kissing him, then running her tongue over his face. Not particularly fond of her own taste, she knew this turned Eric on, and in just a few moments of running her tongue over his face, she had him nearly panting.

He then kneeled over her and she reached down and guided him. She could see the light pubic hair with his short, but thick cock protruding from him. Opening her lips, she watched as her reddish hair mingled with his light hair and she felt herself yielding to him. A jolt of pleasure rolled over her as he ground his pubis on her clit, shoving his cock deep inside her. They remained still a moment, as she savored the full sensation she had with him inside her.

Closing her eyes, Jill once again lost herself in sensation as Eric thrust and withdrew, filling her and then pulling out and filling her again. She felt his weight and the strength of his thrusts and her mind wandered. How could it be any better? She loved him so, his powerful hands, his weight. Her body was his as she came again, pulsing over his cock, feeling him thrust deep into her as he came. She moaned, wanting to shout his name, but she bit her lip, swallowing his name, letting it echo silently in her mind, "Marc, Marc, Marc."

She remained beneath mark Eric as his cock slowly shrank and ultimately slipped out of her wet pussy. The thing that had filled her so completely was now a limp bit of flesh, oozing the last drops of his cum onto her thigh.

Eric whispered, "I love you Jill."

Jill replied, "I love you too...." Once again, she swallowed the name of the man she truly loved.

The lovers remained together on the bed for half an hour, exchanging light caresses, giggling a bit and making plans for another romantic dinner. Between their work schedules, it was a challenge to find the perfect night, but Jill was inspired and they soon decided upon another time to get together. It was about a week away, but Jill could wait, it would be worth it to spend some time again with the man she loved.

At the door, as Jill grabbed the claim receipt for her car she kissed Eric goodbye and then said, "Give Marc my love."

"I will," Eric replied, "I love you, Jill."

"I love you too..., "she replied, once again swallowing Marc's name.