Grab, Pull and Thrust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers

Placing my feet over his shoulders, he leaned into my body, battering his cock repeatedly into my convulsing ass, feeling like it was trying to turn itself inside out. My toes curling as they brushed along his dishevelled hair, my ass lifting, meeting him now, embracing the tempo as my body adjusted and took pleasure.

His hand reached down, stroking my swollen pussy lips, teasing them apart. Fingers finding that pleasure button, rubbing, rolling it in his fingers. His eyes watching my face, his brows knitted together as his body took its own pleasure from mine. With a grunt, he drove in, his body shuddering, shaking, heavy balls bouncing on my ass crack, he screamed, "Cum now!"

And I did, with a violent wrenching of my insides, my scream carrying on my exhaled breath, his body feeding my ass with his spunk. My mouth stretched wide, silence as the last of the air expelled from my lungs and I writhed in absolute bliss under him, my ass filling, molten hot lust splashing deep in my bowels.

With a final cry of anguished pleasure, he went rigid, his still jetting cock pulling free of its tight confines and spraying my belly with a stream of white spunk. So hot that it almost seemed to burn as it landed, quickly cooling as it dribbled over me.

The darkness overcame me, and with a final shudder, I closed my eyes, only then remembering to breathe, to pull cooling air into my lungs. His body lowered over mine, his lips kissing my face, my cheeks, my closed eye lids, soft whispered words soothed me as I lay prone, unable to move, to speak, barely able to breathe.

He rolled over, wrapped his arms around me, gathered me to him and placed his lips next to my ear, the pounding of our hearts thudding against each other, and as I wriggled back, snuggling closer in the circle of his arms, I heard a faint promise of breakfast.

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers
12