Grabbing Janet

Story Info
The lady boss has teased for too long.
3.3k words
4.13
73.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet is one of the most attractive women I'd ever seen in real life. A tall platinum blonde with long legs, curvy hips, full breasts and one of the best, round, asses you've ever seen. Janet could have been a movie star or a model. She was in her mid twenties and I'm sure was looking for a man who would take her as a trophy wife.

Janet is also my boss.

I never call her "Janet." It is always "Miss Winter." She made it clear on my first day that she would not be addressed by her first name. Of course, she called me Chris. She was pretty bitchy to me from day one. I think it was because she didn't like how I got the job.

My uncle runs several apartment complexes out of a small office. Well, my uncle doesn't really do anything. Most of the time he's out golfing. Janet is his office manager and she runs everything. Really it was more like Janet's apartment complexes and my uncle was just an unseen face.

I had finished my freshman year at State and was looking for a summer job. My uncle hired me to keep the small network of computers in his office working. The office only had two computers in it. My uncle let me buy another one so I had something to work with. The job was unnecessary and took no effort on my part. Janet clearly wasn't happy with it.

She did work hard, doing hours of accounting work and taking dozens of phone calls each day. Almost all the calls were dealing with the local managers of the apartments or the utilities that ran them. I didn't do anything. I spend 90% of my day staring at Janet's long legs.

There is only a small reception area at the main office that my uncle uses. Janet's large desk took up most of the reception area. She had set it up to her liking and aided in her efficiency. is set up there and it was her territory. When my uncle hired me, we stuck another desk in the small space and it really invaded Janet's office space.

My uncle does come into the office in the morning. I'm not sure what he does but he's not too productive. He has Janet running around, taking notes, making copies, doing all kinds of things. When he's gone, usually by 10 am, he locks the door to the office, and that pretty much keeps her cooped up with me.

Personally I love the show. Each time Janet gets up I get a peek at her long legs as they unfold from under her desk. Her heels click on the wooden floor and I get plenty of good looks at her firm ass as she bends over his desk or the copier.

After my first week, Janet had me move my desk to the corner. I suppose she felt like she had more space that way. I didn't mind because that gave me a better view of her legs. Janet's skirts never go past her knees. With the skirt she wears a nice blouse with a jacket that matches the skirt. She's always in heels. Heels that have four inches on the spike plus another inch of platform at the base. With her normal footwear Janet is almost six feet tall.

The best part is that she is always wearing nylons. From brown stockings that make her legs look like a rich coffee that I could drink for hours to sharp black hosiery that remind me of a slinky cat stalking a hallway. Most of the time she wears ultra sheer hosiery that blends with her skin tone and make it impossible to tell if she's wearing them at all.

Since I had nothing else to do at work, I kept a log of what I thought she had on. Stockings or pantyhose, if I could tell. What color I thought they were, if they had seams or reinforced toes and heels. On days when I couldn't tell I put "unknown" next to the category.

Mondays, when my uncle was in the office, she wore the exact same thing. A dark brown skirt with a slit in the back. Skin tone nylons that had a very faint seam with a reinforced heel and toe. A white blouse and brown leather pumps. I think the Monday nylons are stockings. I thought I saw a garter strap pressing against her skirt a few times. I was never able to confirm it though. I know her nylons had classic reinforced heel and toe with a darker shade for the reinforced area and under the foot.

Janet always dangled her shoes when she sat down. I'm not sure if it was just a habit or if she just liked to be a cock tease. Either way, it kept my attention! Every now and then she'd drop her shoe and I'd get a huge woody in my pants as I watched her silky nylon foot blindly search for the shoe then sneak back into it.

Her most common shoe was a 41/2 inch heel with a peep toe. I was able to see the seam of her nylons stretched across her toes all huddled together at the tip of the shoe. I would daydream about lying under her desk and looking closely at those toes. I would often drop something that conveniently allowed me to bend down and get a closer look. That peep toe was a window to what kind of nylons she wore.

Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays she wore a mix of every kind of hosiery I can think of. Some days I saw the dark welt of navy blue stockings peeking out from the bottom of her skirt. Other days I would catch a glimpse of her as she bent over. I would study her ass for any sign of a garter belt and conclude if she was wearing pantyhose or stockings.

Fridays she often wore slacks, but she wore strappy sandals that showed most of her lovely size 6 feet. Janet wore nylons or fishnets under the slacks. The pants were always very form fitting showing off the perfect curves of her ass and thighs.

Janet was always cold to me, almost domineering. I tried to be subtle about sneaking peeks at her legs but I'm sure she was aware every time I was ogling her. I swear to God she enjoyed it when she caught me leering at her legs. She seemed to feel she had a power over me. When she would ask me to do things, such as bring her lunch, she would ways blink her big blue eyes at me and be sure to show off her legs.

After nine months of this constant cock tease I had decided that I couldn't hold back anymore. All too often I had to excuse myself to the tiny bathroom to relieve the pressure that built up in my pants. Often just the noise of her nylons rasping as she crossed her legs was enough to push me over the edge. I wanted to bend her over her desk and fuck her. Or have her suck on my cock. At the very least I wanted her to slide her silky stockinged feet over my shaft until I came all over her toes.

After a full three months of planning, I knew her patterns and her habits. I'd been stalking her on her way home and spying on her in her little town house on the other side of town. I had even watched her get dressed in the morning. Well only twice. I had to climb up on the side of her house and It was dangerous. But well worth it when I peeked into her window and watched her.

Today, I'm not driving to work. I'm driving to her town house and I'm going to break in while she's in shower. I'm going to watch her put on her stockings. And then I'm going to fuck her in her own bed. I parked several blocks away. In my hand is a small bag of "tools." The walk to her place is short but my heart is racing and I can feel my adrenaline flowing.

The neighborhood is very nice, and very quiet. The sun won't be up for a few more minutes. When I see her condo I am shocked. The garage door is wide open. Janet's car is still there.

I simply walk into her small garage and pressed the button to close the door again.

The sound of the door closing is loud in my ears and I almost expect her to come rushing out to see what the noise is. The garage door closes and nothing happens. Reaching into my bag I pull out a black ski mask and slip it over my face. It's time to grab Janet.

The inner garage door opens easily and. I creep into the dark house. Pulling out a small floor plan I printed out the day before, I study it quickly to get my bearings. The map was a layout of the townhouse. Every third house had the exact same layout and, using the map as a reference, I sneak quietly toward her bedroom.

The evidence of her breakfast is in the kitchen and I can hear the shower running as I walked up the stairs. The shower sounded loud as I sneak into her bedroom. Her large California King bed was raised up and peeking under it I find the perfect place to lie and wait.

The shower stops and for ten minutes I wait. I can hear her toweling off, then the sound of her hands sliding over her naked body. My cock starts to get hard as I imagine her applying baby oil all over her skin. Finally, Janet steps out of the bathroom and into the dark bedroom. The only light is coming from the open bathroom door. Janet is stark naked with a towel wrapped around her hair.

Janet's large breasts swing gently as she steps over to her dresser. I watch as she pulls out a brown satin garter belt and steps into it, sliding it up her silky legs, over her hips and straightening it over her slender waist. My heart starts pounding and my shaft is about to burst out of my pants. I know what's coming next!

Janet pulls a pair of nylon stockings out of the drawer and walks over to the bed. For a moment I panic because I think she can see me but soon all I can see of her is her lower legs. She is sitting directly over me. Gathering one of the stockings up to the toe, Janet bends over and slides it over her foot. As the stocking stretches over her foot and leg it almost disappears as it blends with her skin. Only the light from the bathroom casting a sheen on her calf gives away the stocking that evaporated from view.

I can see the faint line of the seam tracing up the back of her leg. I stare at it, closer than I've ever been as she puts on the other stocking. My nose is inches away from her leg and I can smell the lotion under the stocking. I can hear garter snaps click into place as she secured the stockings in place. The close proximity to her silken legs and feet has aroused me so much it is uncomfortable to lie on my stomach.

I don't want to watch anymore! It's time to fuck this bitch. Janet gets off the bed and walks over to the dresser. While she does I open my "tool bag" very quietly and slide it out so it's next to the bed. From it I take out a large black ball gag and slowly slide myself out from under the bed. Janet still has her back to me as I stand up quietly.

As quiet as I can I walk around the bed until I'm right behind her. With my right hand cupping the ball gag I grab a fist full of her hair with my left and yank her head back, pulling her against me. She inhales sharply and is clearly shocked. I cup my hand over her mouth, forcing the ball gag in place before she can let out her scream. Janet's hands fly up and grab my arm trying to pull me away.

Quickly I get the ball gag fastened in place. Once the gag is on, I wrap my arms around her, feeling her firm, tight body for the first time. Spinning her around I slam her onto her bed. Janet is trying to scream but the gag is keeping any noise from leaking out of the room. And when I flopped her on the bed she stopped abruptly. I may have knocked the wind out of her.

Letting go of Janet I reach over the edge of the bed and snag a rope from my bag. Then I manhandle Janet so that she's face down and I pin her arms at the small of her back. She starts to fight and I force my weight on her, putting my left knee into the back of her neck, pressing her into her mattress. My right knee is on her left thigh holding her down.

I've got her arms tied up in about a minute. It would have been faster but I had to untie the knot the first time because it was way too tight. Now that she's mostly helpless I get off the bed and kick my shoes off as I undo my pants. My cock can't stay in any longer!

Janet rolls to her side to look at me. I can tell my mask is upsetting her. When her eyes drop to my rock hard cock they widen as she suddenly understands what I have in mind. She tries to get off the bed but I'm back on top of her in a flash. My bare cock finds the crack of her ass and half buries itself between her firm ask cheeks.

I get both of my hands on her head and grip her hair tightly, holding her head up and forcing her chest down. Sliding my legs under hers I force her onto her knees, the tops of my thighs pressing into the backs of hers. The whole position forces her ass against my shaft. It feels so good to have this haughty bitch right where I want her, I'm worried I'm going to cum right now and ruin the whole moment.

Pressing my mouth close to her ear I growel in a low whisper "Don't fight me and I won't hurt you anymore than I have to. Take it like a good bitch and this will be over with soon." I let go of her hair with my right hand and reach down to her pussy. I'm not too surprised that it's shaved smooth but I am shocked to find that she's soaking wet.

"You like it rough, don't ya bitch!" I said it loud and I realized that it was almost my normal speaking voice. She's not likely to notice, at least I hope not. Using my free hand I guide my shaft into her cunt, pressing hard as her pussy lips slip over my bulging head then, with a sudden release of friction, I slam balls deep into her wet vagina.

Now that I'm mounted I straighten up and put my hands on her hips. Janet just lies there with her ass in the air. I draw my shaft out slowly, almost all the way out, then drive back into her. Her slick pussy has coated my cock and now I'm gliding into her. Each time I press in my nutsack taps against her pussy lips.

If I keep this up I'm going to explode so I stop. With my cock still buried into her I slide my hands over her ass and down to her silky legs. Groping her legs has been a dream until right now. Firm but smooth and the stockings feel like silk. I slide a hand down to her ankle and pull her foot up. I bring my other hand over and run my fingers along the bottom of her foot.

Janet lets out a squeal and twitches. More struggle than she's put up the entire time. I slid my fingers over her nylon toes then let go of her foot. I pull my cock out and then manhandle Janet onto her back. She looks up at me with her big blue eyes, still wide with fear. I spend a moment just looking at her, helpless, her large firm breasts rising and falling with her breathing.

And suddenly I'm attacking her again. My cock has found her cunt and I'm thrusting into her like a wild man. I've wrapped my arms around her torso and I'm squeezing her tightly, her breasts pressing into my chest. Her melons look like they are going to pop as they bulge around me. Janet wraps her legs around me, crossing her silky ankles at the small of my back. I'm not sure why but I don't care.

She's making soft moans that are in time with my rapid thrusts. I'm not sure if she's moaning from pleasure or from discomfort. Either way I'm fucking her for all I'm worth. Soon, I can't hold back any longer and my cock pulses as I jettison hot cum into her pussy. After I'm spent I collapse onto her, breathing heavily. Janet lies still waiting for me to get off her. After a few minutes I pull out and as I notice that her left stocking has come loose from the garter straps. I slide it off her leg, keeping it as a trophy.

I flip Janet over onto her face and loosen the binding on her wrists. It's going to take her awhile to get out of it, but at least now she can without help. Leaving her to struggle I put my pants and shoes back on. When I collect my bag Janet is close to getting herself free. I walk over to the side of the bed and she freezes. I run my hand over her right leg, groping it and feeling the smooth silky nylon.

"We'll do this again." I growel and her eyes widen a bit.

Quickly I get down the stairs and go out the front door. The sun is starting to come over the horizon and if I hurry I can still get to work before my Uncle comes in. I almost forget to take the ski mask off, catching my mistake when I check my mirrors before pulling out on the road. In twenty minutes I'm sitting at my desk, my heart still pounding as I wait for Janet and my uncle. I half expect police to come barging in to take me away.

The door bursts open and it's Janet. She's out of breath and looks quite shaken. Other than that she looks like she does every Monday. She's even changed her stockings. Janet doesn't even look at me as she hurries over to her desk and sits down.

"Has your uncle come in yet?" she asks.

"Nope." I say, trying my best to sound bored.

"Good." she says with a sigh.

"Are you okay?" I ask, hoping that I have enough concern in my voice to sound sincere.

"What? Um, yes. I'm fine. Why?" She looks worried that something may give her away. I relax because she doesn't seem to be acting as if I was the man who had just raped her in her own bed this morning.

"You seem a little fussed." I say and go back to doing what I always do on Monday. Pretending to do something useful while quietly ogling Janet's legs. Only this time I have her stocking in my pocket and a plan for how I'm going to fuck her again.