Grace Isn't Home

Story Info
Grace isn't home, but her brother is...
2.8k words
4.37
118.6k
37
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy couldn't take it anymore. She waited outside of her best friend's house, and decided to knock only once more before she walked away. But, before her next impatient knock could fall on the wooden door before her, it cracked open, and then it widened and there, standing before her was her best friend's brother, Tristan. He was a year younger than Amy, but he was also a good half a foot taller than she was. He leaned against the doorway and the muscles along his flat stomach flexed under his bare skin. He put his hands in the pockets of his baggy black jeans, and looked at her for a moment with his light brown eyes. His sandy hair was disheveled and he shook it out of his face.

"Oh, hey Amy. Sorry, you woke me. Um, Grace isn't home right now."

"Oh. Sorry I woke you up. Do you know when she'll be back?"

"What time is it?"

Amy glanced down at her watch. "Its noon."

"She should be back in about forty-five minutes. You could come in and wait if you want. I could fix up something for lunch."

Amy smiled. It had been a long time since she had spent time with Tristan. He had grown, over time, to be nearly as close to her as Grace had, but there had always been some awkward barrier between the two. "That would be great, actually."

Grace sat at the long rectangular table, while Tristan set about making lunch for the two. He had been silent since she had shut the door behind herself and he had padded barefoot, into the airy kitchen. Amy assumed that he was concentrating. "Would you like some help, dear?"

"Nope, thanks anyways, though." Tristan answered her without looking up from the frying pan on the stove in front of him where a cheese sandwich was browning. Amy felt a sudden pull towards him. She stood up and made her way into the kitchen . She pulled herself up onto the counter behind him, and swung her legs.

"How have things been going, then?"

"Alright, I suppose. I've missed seeing you around here. You and Grace always spend time together away from the house these days."

A strange feeling came over Amy. "Yes, I know."

Tristan looked back at her over his shoulder, and smiled a slightly crooked smile. ''yeah you owe me like a hundred hugs by now." he joked.

Amy giggled slightly. "Is that right?"

"Of course. I-" The telephone interrupted what Tristan was saying. He put down the spatula in his hands and jogged to go and answer it in the back room. Amy hopped down and followed him.

"Yes. Okay. No. Alright. Love you too. See you then." Amy could only hear one side of the conversation fully, but she knew her best friend's voice when she heard it on the other end of the line. Tristan was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed across his muscular chest, the receiver propped against his right shoulder. Finally, he hung the phone up with a soft clatter. "Grace is going to be later than she thought."

"How much later?"

"She won't be home until about three. You probably have plans, though, so you want to go home?"

Amy considered the options for a moment. She had nothing else planned for the rest of the day and it looked like rain. "No, I'll stay."

Tristan looked up, and then his eyes widened. "Lunch!" he jumped, and jogged back towards the kitchen. Amy laughed after him, "Oh no!" She tugged at the edge of her tank top. She hadn't considered her wardrobe into her calculations when deciding whether or not she would stay and wait on Grace. She had only thrown on a short black skirt and a dark purple tank top this morning...hardly proper attire for spending time with her friend's brother. Ah well. Maybe she would go home after all.

"I really don't think this is going to be anywhere near tasty for lunch." Tristan said to Amy as she walked into the kitchen, which now was beginning to smell very oddly. He was holding a very black sandwich out in front t of him. His nose was wrinkled in disgust.

"No, I think not." Amy laughed at his expression.

Tristan cleaned up quickly, and then said, "Well, I'm getting some ice cream to ruin my appetite, care for any?"

"Actually, that sounds pretty good. Better than that sandwich, especially." Tristan glared at her playfully, then he dug out a small carton of chocolate ice cream from the freezer next to him, and a spray bottle of whipped cream from the refrigerator. Amy had taken her place back on the counter, and placed the items next to her. He fetched two spoons and two small glass bowls, and then set about dipping the ice cream. Amy watched the muscles in his arms flex. What was she doing?! She forced herself to look away, out of the kitchen window instead.

"Hey." Tristan said to her. "Are you alright?"

"Yes. yes of course."

Tristan held out a spoon full of ice cream to her and pouted. Amy sighed and opened up her mouth and he attempted to feed it to her, but he got some on her nose, instead.

"Hey!"

"Sorry!"

"Yeah, sure you are." Amy picked up the can of whipped cream and forced the top off of it and sprayed some at him, it landed on his chest.

"Uhg. You're evil."

"Perhaps." she said, as she replaced the cap on the bottle she was holding. Tristan cleaned off the whipped cream with an annoyed look on his face. She felt very satisfied. But, she also felt something else.

Tristan put down the spoon that he was holding, and side-stepped so that he was in front of her. He looked into Amy's eyes, and before she knew it, his soft lips were pressing against hers. She was too shocked to react. When she didn't Tristan, pulled back embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." he said, "I don't know what came over me. I'm-"

Amy looked at him and he tried to take a step away from her, but she grabbed the front belt loops on his jeans and looped her index fingers in them, then she pulled him closer. His beautiful eyes were wide with surprise at her actions. But then, he braced himself on the counter with his arms and leaned his head in to kiss her again, and this time, Amy kissed him back.

This was wrong, and she knew it, but somehow it felt so right; so incredibly right. Tristan's tongue traced Amy's lips and he kissed her slow and deep, with something akin to passion. After some time, he pulled back. "I meant ever bit of it too." he said to her. Then, he reached up and brushed his finger tip along the side of her neck slowly.

"Me too." Amy answered him. Then, their lips were interlocked again, but this time they were kissing faster, with more fire, with lust. Tristan cupped Amy's face gently at first, but then his hands were at the nape of her neck, and her fingers were becoming entangled in his hair. Tristan reached up and gently undid Amy's pony tail so that her long dark hair fell almost to her waist.

Amy's hands ventured lower, down the sides of Tristan's neck and onto his shoulders, then they slid off of his shoulders to run down his smooth chest,. Before she knew it, her fingertips were tracing a maze of trails all over it. Tristan's slight intake of breath encouraged her to keep going.

Amy's legs widened subconsciously as her pleasure increased, and Tristan reacted by closing in tighter against her. His lips traveled, then, and he was kissing her neck. "Mmm." But Tristan's lips weren't all that traveled. His hands hesitantly inched downward gently, and getting the idea of what he was trying to do, Amy slowly leaned back. Then, Tristan's long fingers were caressing Amy's large, but firm breasts through her tank top.

Tristan pulled back and looked into Amy's eyes. "Do you want to stop?"

"No." Amy's voice was hoarse.

Tristan's eyes kept their connection with Amy for a moment before he slid his hands under her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him. Then, Amy was laying on the rectangular kitchen table that she had been sitting at earlier, her legs still wide, and Tristan was over her, between them. She could feel her pulse quicken. She had never realized how much she had secretly wanted this until it was happening to her, and now it seemed as if she would never get enough.

Tristan rubbed Amy's breasts hard, and she felt her pussy get wetter against her lace underwear. He leaned down and kissed her deep once more before he slid his hand under her tank top and continued. Amy found her hips arching up against him. Some part of her needed every second of what was happening. Amy tried to sit up for a moment, and Tristan quickly allowed her to do so. "Are we finished then?"

"Ha. Finished?" Amy ridiculed. Then she took off her tank top and dropped it to the floor below the table. "Hardly." Amy laid back again, and Tristan quickly found the front clasp of her black lace bra, he glanced at her face once, and then he undid it, releasing her large milky breasts from their confines. He bent his head down and brushed his lips across one of her large, light pink nipples. "Yesss." Amy hissed.

Then, Tristan was squeezing Amy's nipples, rolling them between his fingertips, pinching them lightly. She gasped with her newfound wave of pleasure., and she could hear Tristan's breath quicken. Then Tristan bent his head down and parted his lips to suck on Amy's now-hard nipple. He took it whole, into his mouth, and he sucked hard, rough, biting down slightly, making her gasp once more. Once he was done with one, he moved on to the other, and gave it the same treatment. Amy closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. Then, she felt Tristan's lips travel, with the rest of his body down hers, planting a path of little kisses as he went. Each one grew cold as he left it.

Amy felt Tristan's hand rubbing her thigh, and she opened her eyes. His fingers traveled up and up and Amy felt a twinge of pleasure from her clit, as he raised up her skirt and slowly slid off her thong. Then he gripped both of Amy's legs over his shoulders and he parted her wet pussy lips with two fingers. His tongue flicked her clit, and Amy jumped. But, she wanted more, still. Tristan then closed his lips around Amy's clit and sucked on it hard, and Amy's hips bucked up at the sensation. Another wave of pleasure hit her as he repeated this action again and again, until something was rising in her, a yearning, a need, it rose and it rose, until it spilled over and Amy was moaning loudly. Tristan then stood up and looked down at Amy, with a sly grin on his face. There was still an intense fire behind his eyes. Amy sat up and swung her legs over the side of the table, the room seemed to spin. She looked over at Tristan and simply muttered "Oh my god, Tristan that was amazing."

"There's more if you want it." he responded and his fingertips brushed to button of his black jeans, under which, Amy noticed a sizable bulge. Her eyes traveled back up to Tristan's face and She smiled and stood up, and slid her skirt to the floor along with her unhooked bra. Then, she grabbed Tristan's hand and led him to the living room. She let go of his hand and walked away from him, then she turned around and walked back towards him, her breasts swaying as she did.

Amy knelt before Tristan and unbuttoned his pants, then she grabbed the waist band of both his jeans and his boxers and slid both down at the same time. Tristan's huge cock was left to meet her. She had never thought that Tristan would be so well endowed his cock had to be at least nine inches long, and very, very thick. Amy led Tristan over to the couch and made him sit on the edge, then she knelt before him, and licked the head of his cock. She stroked it with her small hand, which was barely able to fit around its mass, and then she went down on him, and sucked on his cock slow and deep. "Oh, yes. Yes. Shit. Oh, Amy" He murmured and groaned, but soon he pulled her off, and stood up. He grabbed Amy's hand and led her down the hallway. At first Amy thought they were headed for his bedroom, but they passed it and headed towards the end of the hall.

Tristan positioned Amy in front of him, and then he kissed her with a new hunger. He must have been pushing her backwards, because soon , Amy hit the wall that had been a few feet behind her. Tristan quickly, before Amy knew what was happening, picked her up and then he smiled at her as if he knew something that perhaps, she didn't. He raised Amy up, and lowered her onto his huge, erect dick. Amy's eyes grew wider as she sunk lower. "You're too big, Tristan!"

"No, no, I think you'll like this." he said to her. Amy could feel every inch of him soon, and she yelped at how huge he really was. Then, he started a slow rhythm. Amy thought she would loose it as the pleasure from what he was doing pulsed through her veins. Slowly, Tristan increased his speed, and he held Amy tighter as she started to lean back. She wanted to scream as the pleasure rising in her grew in its intensity. Tristan went faster still, and beads of sweat started forming on his brow with his efforts. Then, Amy peaked, and her orgasm came crashing down and flooding her. She did, finally scream, and lost what little control she had had over her muscles. Tristan stopped fucking her so that she didn't fall. Amy's orgasm continued in wave after wave of intense pleasure, and her pussy fervently sucked at Tristan's still hard cock. He held her close against him "Did you like that, love?" Amy nodded and moaned as aftershocks hit her body. "Mmm. Yes, Tristan..."

Tristan then, did carry Amy into his bedroom and laid her onto his soft, queen-sized, disheveled bed. She relaxed for a moment, and then she sat up and looked at him, and her eyes were drawn to his hard cock. He crawled over to her. "Have you recovered some, then?"

Amy nodded, and Tristan pushed her gently so that she was laying down again, then he spread her legs and crawled between them until he was over her. He kiss her gently and slowly. "You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that." he said to her, "I have been so awkward around you, because I have fallen deep into love with you, I believe."

Then, Tristan pressed himself lightly against Amy and held her tight, and she could feel the head his manhood at the opening of her love passage once more. She gasped as his cock filled her once more. He began the rhythm once more than had driven her so mad moments before. Once more, he increased his speed, but he continued to hold her close, with her firm breast pressed against his chest. He wasn't rough, but very loving, yet he went faster, and faster, and Amy felt her orgasm begin to climb once more.

"I want us to come together, this time." He told her. "I can feel you starting to come."

Tristan went faster, then faster, until he was pounding Amy's pussy so fast that his balls almost hurt her as they slapped against her. "OH. YES. I'M GOING TO COME!" she yelled, her voice shaking from his rhythm.

As she went over the edge, she felt Tristan finally reach his orgasm as well, and she could feel his warm cum shooting up into her as he continued his rhythm. He yelled her name and groaned a primal sound. But his cum kept shooting into as he pumped, and Amy's pussy sucked and lapped it all up as her orgasm continued. Finally, Tristan fell limp, and rolled over to the side, so as not to crush Amy. Their gasping filled the air around them

"I'll see you later Grace!" Amy shouted as she was walking out of the door at around four in the evening. She shut the door and turned on the porch. There, before her, stood Tristan.

"I'll see you tomorrow." she said to him.