Gracie & The Love Triangle Ch. 03

Story Info
Gracie and Michael are drawn closer.
1.9k words
4.64
31.1k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gracie floated dreamily in the pool. She watched the sisters’ play and laugh and Jane being cautious and steady in the corner. What was coming over her? Why was she risking everything?

Later that night they dined in the large dining room but Michael was not there. Gracie sighed and tried to enjoy the meal, but she felt a nagging need and want to be with him. It overwhelmed her.

“Did you enjoy dinner?” Matthew asked her as they walked in the gardens.

“I did. I enjoy anytime I spend with you and your family.”

“I’m so glad.” Matthew moved to kiss her and she responded but in a reserved way.

“Darling, are you alright?”

“I’m feeling a little tired.” Gracie lied. She didn’t want to worry him and so the lie slipped out.

They rounded the corner and walked into the small white gazebo. It was filled with small pillows and large enough to fit 5 people.

“Darling, I’ve missed you. No time for ourselves lately.” Matthew squeezed her arms and pulled her down onto his lap.

“I can’t wait until we’re married.” He moved her over his lap and his cock grew hard.

“Matthew –“ Gracie tried to slow him down but he wasn’t hearing her.

“Isn’t it exciting?” He sighed into her ear. “You always said you want me to be more exciting.” His hands moved up her skirt as Gracie tried to find an excuse to stop this.

“My, my my. The lovebirds are at it again.” Came from behind them. But the voice froze Gracie’s heart and she dreaded seeing those brown eyes bearing into her.

Matthew chuckled and stood up pulling Gracie with him. “I can’t keep my hands off her. I mean, if you had this lovely girl, wouldn’t you be the same, Michael?”

Michael was so close to slamming his fists into his brother’s jaw that he had to steady himself.

“Sure, Matt. Of course. Well I hate to interrupt this little love nest, but Mom’s looking for you. She wanted to ask you something about the church and the particular pastor who’s available. I guess she doesn’t care for him.” Michael’s eyes never left Gracie’s face and the more he watched her, the more he hated her. And hated himself.

“Okey dokey. Coming, darling?”

“Yes, in a minute. I wanted to ask Michael about tomorrow’s dinner for the groomsmen. Be right there.”

Matthew trotted off to see Jane when Gracie turned on Michael.

“Are you out of your mind? Completely insane?”

“Mom really was looking for him. I volunteered to find him. Little did I know that he and his slut fiancée would be out in the garden gazebo fucking.”

Gracie exploded. “You stay away from me! How dare you criticize me!!! You came onto me in the hardware store, you pursued me – your own brothers fiancée and you make judgments against me!”

“Oh and you are so innocent little Gracie.” Michael sneered. “How hard was it to get you to cum to my room? How hard was it to rape you in the cabana? You fucking cream for me.” He mocked her but only because it tore at him.

Watching her kiss and fondle his brother – tore at his insides, at his very heart.

“How long does he last? Long enough for you to come? Or does he just grunt and grunt and roll over.” Michael watched her face as she blushed in the dark.

“When is the last time you fucked him, tell me!” He wanted to hear it. He wanted to feel the pain of her spreading her legs for his brother and arching into him.

He was intent on relieving the feeling again and again as she told him. He waited for her words.

“We haven’t. He’s very gentle. He’s not very sexual. He’s –“

“He’s not me.” Michael told her as he backed her into the gazebo.

His cock was already hard. He already wanted her. Always wanted her. Madness, obsession, dark desires all in one.

“No, he’s not you. He’s sweet, he’s kind, considerate, caring –“

“Yeah. I know. He’s a saint.”

Gracie shook her head but couldn’t speak.

“And I’m just a man.” He told her and before she could stop him, his hand reached out grabbing her head and his kiss was forceful and brutal.

His tongue forced itself inside her sweet mouth as he settled down upon the cushions. Just as he had seen his brother do, he settled Gracie over his lap.

Her slim thighs fitted over his legs as she straddled him.

“Do you like the dark side, Spitfire?”

“No. I just can’t stop myself when I’m around you.” She murmured in the night as she heard him unzip his pants. She couldn’t even think and didn’t want to stop. He pushed her skirt up as his hands slid up her naked thighs. She didn’t even take off her panties, which were sopping wet. She pushed her panties aside and slid down upon his thick cock and grabbed his shoulders to steady herself.

“Oh, ride me, Gracie. Cream for me.” He told her and thrust his hips into her.

She arched her delicate back and his hands filled with her breasts. She was like the cheapest whore, she thought. No love, no promises, nothing of tomorrow – just his cock stuffing her and filling her pussy. She almost needed him. Couldn’t think straight.

“Harder, Gracie. Ride me harder.” He thrust again filling her small cunt.

“Michael, son, are you out here?” They both heard his father’s voice close by and Gracie pulled herself away from him.

Michael felt her pussy pulling away from his cock as almost a physical pain and clenched his eyes at the pleasure.

He zipped himself up just as his father rounded the bend.

“Ah, here you are. Hello Gracie.”

Gracie smiled and tried to stem this awful feeling of being a traitorous bitch. “Hello.”

“I wanted to talk to you son, can I interrupt?”

“Of course. I was just leaving.” Gracie walked away feeling cheap and not worthy of the family.

William watched Gracie walk back to the house and sighed. It was no secret that Matthew was Jane’s favorite. She adored him and had ever since birth. But though William adored all of his children, none were as special to him as Michael. Michael was his firstborn son and he had wanted him like nothing else. He had built and struggled all these years for him, and he adored him.

But Michael had always been the recluse. He had always been the wanderer and the playboy. His bad boy looks had not helped. Women threw themselves at him and he had his pick of any woman. But his heart had never been touched. Until now.

“This is dangerous, Michael.”

Michael turned his eyes to his father and then sank down onto the cushioned seat.

“It happened so quickly.” Michael sighed.

“Hmm.” William sat beside his son.

“I didn’t know who she was when we first met by chance.”

“But now you do, son. Now you do.”

“And?”

“And?” William echoed his son incredulously. “And she is to marry your brother. End of story.”

“No, I can’t accept that. I want her.”

William laid a hand upon his son’s shoulder. “Son, do you want her because she’s Matthew’s?”

Michael shook his head. “That’s what she asked me.”

“No matter this physical attraction, I believe they love each other.”

“No.”

“And besides that, what do you offer her? You aren’t ready to settle down. Leave her be.”

“I can’t. You don’t understand. She’s in my blood. I can’t be near her without wanting her. I can’t sit by and watch her marry Matthew.”

“Michael, stop this now. Before this ends very badly. Before this tears apart our family.”

Michael shook his head. “Dad. I can’t-“

“You must. And know that I don’t blame Gracie. I have seen the way you look at her. I know you must have chased her.”

Michael gritted his teeth. “She’s tried to stop me so many times. I’ve blackmailed her. I can’t get the taste of her out of my mouth. And I don’t want to.” He shuddered.

“Michael, think. If I have noticed it, it’s only a matter of time before others will. Especially those brat sisters of yours.”

Michael’s eyes met his father’s.

“Gracie.” His mouth moved lower and touched her neck. “Please Gracie, I love you.” His mouth moved to her breasts as he unbuttoned her blouse. Her bra followed along with her skirt. She lay naked beneath Matthew and her tears almost threatened to overtake her. She could only think of Michael.

Matthew settled himself on top of her and in a quick movement thrust himself into her. Gracie gasped aloud at the intrusion. His cock was nicely shaped and thick but not as thick and meaty as Michael’s. She always felt truly stuffed and filled with Michael.

“Oh, Gracie.” He moved with her.

He clenched his fists tightly. He had been walking along the hallway and had heard her cry out. He knew with every fiber of his being that his brother was making love to Gracie. It almost tore at him. The feeling of jealousy and pure evil rage was overpowering.

Damn her!

He moved once, twice and emptied his cream into her womb. He kissed her lightly and fell to her side.

She moved to leave and he pulled her back.

“I want to take a bath, Matthew. Please.”

“Of course.” He kissed her again and she left.

She made her way down the hallway to her room and locked the door behind her.

She willed herself not to cry as she undressed. She felt used and unloved. One brother owned her heart, the other her body and she couldn’t sort out her feelings.

She walked naked to the bed and was about to slide under the sheets.

“Enjoy your night, whore?”

Gracie whirled around to see Michael in the corner of the room lounging on a chair.

“What are you doing here?” She made a move to cover herself but he was quicker.

“No, don’t. At least flaunt your little body if you’re going to fuck with it.” He pulled her against him. His anger was almost tangible as he held her.

“Why am I the whore? I just want a family, a home. You’re the one ruining everything. Go find some woman who isn’t attached to anyone and make her yours.”

“Because any other woman isn’t you, Gracie. She isn’t you.” His fingers tangled into her hair as he sighed.

“Oh god, Gracie.” His mouth took hers and he moved to the bed.

“I can’t stand it. It’s driving me crazy. I wanted to kill him. My own brother. I wanted to kill him. What is he like? Tell me. What is he like?”

She knew he asked it to punish himself. “Don’t Michael.”

They fell together on the sheets as he pulled her on top of him.

“I’m going crazy.” Her legs came up as she sat atop him and he undid his pants quickly. She slid herself down upon him and her pussy tightened around his cock.

She arched her back and again and again he grabbed her ass pulling her tighter onto his cock. He wanted to hurt her. His cock slid perfectly into her pussy as his brother’s juices coated the way.

“Gracie, Gracie.” His finger felt into her small asshole as she continued to ride.

“No, Michael, no. I’ll cum.”

“Then cum, Gracie.”

Her small cries filled the air as he matched her orgasm. His milky seed filled her body mixing with his brother’s.

She fell upon his body – both were sweaty and exhausted.

“This can’t go on, Michael.” She whispered.

Michael nodded, “I know.”