Grading the Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,242 Followers

There was a pause then Toni killed the connection. Toni felt her skin crawl and felt like she was going to vomit. She replayed the conversation in her mind. Her uncle must be having sex with Ms. Pieper in order to protect her, and he was going to get punished now, and so was she, plus the Bitch called her a cretin.

Toni was scared and confused. She did what any middle school kid would do. She plotted revenge. For starters, she downloaded the conversation. Next she made a list of all the students who hated Ms. Pieper then she narrowed the list down to those who hated her AND would do something about it. Now she had to figure out what they would plan to do.

Gloria Newman sat opposite Donald Yarrow at lunch. Donald did 'favors' for the bank when it came to extraordinary investigations concerning bank clients and interests. Today his business was of a more personal matter.

"He's having a sexual relationship with a Chloe Pieper. I don't have much information on her yet. She is a school teacher at Martha Washington Middle School -- mainly eight grader math and science. Xavier Walker appears to be having a perfectly normal extracurricular affair," he finished.

"Appears?" pounced Gloria.

"Well, he showed up at her place at six forty-three, but listed to classical music until six fifty eight, before exiting the car and hurrying to the door. At nine thirty-two he hastily exited the site made it to his car and dry-heaved outside for three minutes before driving his car home. His clothes were a mess," he added.

"What can you tell me about Ms. Chloe Pieper?" Gloria asked.

"No much right now. It only happened last night, but I've got someone on it. If she's blackmailing him I'll find it," he promised.

At school it was a simple matter of waiting like a coiled beast. Chloe made herself readily available for Toni Walker to taunt, but found the experience totally unrewarding. Toni and her clique looked positively school-worthy with regulation hem-length and little to no make-up. Electronic devices were nowhere in evidence so Chloe had to settle for bringing a seventh grader to tears instead.

Inside the class room it became even harder. Not only had Toni seemed to have studied, most of the people she was close to had done their homework as well. There were no seams she could work this day. At the end of class Chloe ordered Toni to stay behind.

"Have you uncle and you being working on that special assignment I sent home?" Chloe said sweetly.

"No," Toni confessed innocently. "He had an important meeting last night and was terribly exhausted when he got home. I think he went straight to bed." Toni studied the witch for any signs of reaction. She got one; the witch had an evil twitch of the lip and dispatched Toni to her next class.

Toni needed two people to make her next part of the plan work. One required a man who loved his job, loved students, and who hated Ms. Pieper -- Assistant Principle Giovanni. Toni confessed her fears to the man, plus what little evidence she had. Giovanni was skeptical, but promised to keep an open mind.

The second person was required to have skill no eighth grader possessed, as well as the legal right to use them. Toni needed a car and driver and Patty fit the bill. Toni had dangled out Xavier being in distress because of a sorted sexual extortion scheme and Patty had been nearly trampled on Toni with her eagerness to help. All Patty needed was an actual car, and Toni used her Mom's old one to fit the bill

Patty nervously handled the close surveillance, because there was no way Chloe would fail to spot Toni following her. It did seem that Chloe had a bracelet priced at Chantal's. It went for seven hundred dollars, or so the clerk said. A black silk rose would have gone for forty more. The female clerk even confessed that a handsome young man had purchased the good personally and hand-written the note.

Ms.Pieper appeared to be hold up in her tiny five room townhouse for the rest of the night. Toni and Patty raced home to steal a glance at Xavier's phone. When they got in, Xavier pulled Patty aside and asked if she could work Friday night again. He was very apologetic for such short notice. Patty gushed with understanding and Toni was happy to now treat Patty as a long lost older sister.

In the study that night, Xavier called Chloe. He was well prepared for their routine.

"Hello," Chloe said peaceably.

"Hello Chloe, this is Xavier. I hoped you enjoyed Wednesday. I know it was a bit awkward at times, but I considered it a strong learning experience," Xavier suggested.

"There was definitely role-playing involved. As long as roles are fully understood I don't know why we can't see more of each other. Is there a reason you called?" she asked.

"How would you like to grab a dinner and a movie Friday night?"

"That sounds pedestrian, but interesting; what movies are you think about?" Chloe inquired.

"Seven Bullets -- it is a Chinese film about romance, love, brotherhood and betrayal set in a modern Chinese landscape. I hear it is a very dark film," he explained.

"What makes you think I would be interested in seeing it?" she questioned.

"I think it speaks to your soul," Xavier told her. "This isn't some 'good guys win in the end' Hollywood block buster; this is a very gritty and dark tale of the dark side of human emotions."

"I'm not sure I would like that," Chloe insisted.

"Pity; I guess I'll go alone. Maybe we can go out on another night," he casually stated. There was a long pause.

"I said we are not going," she clarified.

"I'll call you tomorrow and see if you want to do something Saturday," Xavier said evenly. Chloe wanted to come through the line and slap him so hard it left a mark. How dare he? She would find a way to make Toni suffer for this. She'd been careful today. Tomorrow, it wouldn't matter; Chloe would invent something if she had to.

"We should take in another concert in the park," Chloe redirected Xavier.

"No, we've done that. I don't want to start boring you. Maybe we can do a picnic sometime after Toni's soccer game," Xavier informed her.

"I think you should give careful consideration to what I want," Chloe threatened.

"You don't want me to win; that's fine, but if you are going to make it so that I can't win, I quit. I'll put Toni in a private school next year and use accelerated learning to catch her up for the tenth grade," he countered and let that sink in.

"Don't think that for a minute this is over," she snarled.

"I think you will like the movie," he repeated.

"Fine," she conceded, "but I hold you accountable. Is the next thing on your itinerary a slow walk to your car and maybe some groping in the back seat?"

"I have a room reserved at the Carlton and the sitter says she can stay until seven in the morning," he enticed her. The Carlton was a nice place, a really nice place. Her lover; she was thinking of Xavier as her lover now, never stinted on treats for her. Even the subtle things he provided were a cut above anything any man had given her before.

"I will see you around seven," Chloe asked.

"Six-fifteen; we have earlier reservations at Ullman's. Is this okay with you?"

That would be wonderful," Chloe answered sweetly.

"Goodbye then," he said and Xavier was gone. Chloe laughed. She knew his game; he was trying to bury her in kindness and supplications, but she didn't care about those. She wanted to grind the man down and see him break before her. She wanted him to be hers and hers alone.

Seven Bullets was a crime saga set in China which resolved around a woman who started out at the bottom of a gang and rose to the top through betrayal and murder to run a small criminal empire. She had a heated romance with the police detective assigned to bring her down. In the end she sacrifices her fellow criminals and murders her cop lover to start a new scheme in the next city.

The story made Chloe hot. The leads were very attractive and their on-screen chemistry was explosive, but the moral of the story was what got to her the most. She was so entranced that she forgot to humiliate Xavier in some small but meaningful way. She got the sinking impression that he had intended things to work out this way.

Before Chloe could get too angry Xavier took her out of the movie theater. In the hallway she ran across a few of the students from her school. She was glowering at them, and reveling in their fear when she felt his hand slip from her waist to her ass and give it a playful squeeze. Several students gasped because the gesture was subtle, not invisible.

"Come Xavier," she purred loudly enough to be heard. She observed the students whisper as they left with his arm around her. Chloe wanted to laugh out loud. This would give their insipid little minds something to ponder. "Xavier, I didn't give you permission to touch my ass," she told him quietly. Making her ecstatic was no excuse, she mused.

Chloe taunted him incessantly on the drive to the hotel. If she had been some cheap harlot destined to sexual obscurity like so many of her female students, Chloe would have giving Xavier the obligatory blow job while he was driving. She toyed with the idea of having him use his fingers to pleasure her but the stretch would be ... difficult on her part.

Instead she had him pull onto her in the elevator and drove her tongue down his throat.

"They have cameras in the elevators," he seethed as he broke free.

"I know, now kiss me and work that magic with your hands," Chloe insisted. Xavier took a deep angry breath. The smile on Chloe's face lasted only a second. He grabbed her breasts roughly and pulled them rapidly apart.

It hurt. More to the point, it snapped off all the buttons on her blouse.

"You Bastard," she shouted. "How in the hell am I supposed to get home now?"

"That's not my problem," he growled. Chloe slapped him and he smiled. She was about to slap him again even harder when she saw the triumphant in his eyes.

Chloe snarled in frustration and leaned against the wall. Xavier dove back into her, kissing and teasing her neck and mauling her breasts through her nearly transparent white bra. Her nipples were painfully hard and she began panting despite herself. She was angry, incredibly turned on, and then angry again for all the stimulation she was being put through.

He wrestled with her to their door, inserted their keycard, and together they tumbled into the room. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted something hanging up in the closet. She pushed him off and walked into it. There was a beige blouse, cream colored bra, panties, and stockings in a sexy, lacy style she liked, and a tight black skirt. Xavier was pulling off her shirt as she stood there.

"How did you know my sizes?" she wondered. He was working her bra clasp as he answered.

"I'm good with numbers and I've been watching your clothes."

"You are coming along nicely," she murmured. That became an "Aaahhh ..." as his hands began to fondle her breasts. She let him have his way with her for a little while because he was being so good at it.

"Put me on the bed," she commanded. He didn't lead her; he swept her up and took her in a deep, throaty kiss. Chloe let the kiss go on for some time after he had laid her out on the bed. He stroked her hip and stomach which sent tiny shocks through her system. His other hand ran through her hair and along the outer ear, flicking the earlobe in such a way that caused her to shiver.

She touched the top of Xavier's head and began to push him down. He took the hint and the kisses went down her chin, throat, and sternum. He held her off long enough to lick and bite each nipple. The bites caused her to arch in pain/ecstasy. When he reached her stomach, he began pulling down her skirt until he wiggled it off and slid it down to the ground.

Chloe waited for the panties to go next, but he opted to suck on her through them, rubbing the silky fabric all along the lips of her pussy. When her clitoris became full evident he turned his attentions there. Chloe started thrashing her head back and forth. Xavier used one set of fingers to pull her panties to the side while he inserted a digit inside her.

"Yes ..." she moaned. "Very good; keep at it." A second finger followed the first and pushed up to the second knuckle. Xavier also decided to start rubbing the pantie band back and forth over her clit and along her farther lips, contrasting the feel of the silk versus the touch of his tongue.

"Close," she panted the warning. He quickened his pace and Chloe felt herself losing control. "God!" she gasped as she panted and she felt her vagina convulse. Xavier was lapping with enthusiasm, or maybe desperation. Chloe didn't care. "Stop," she moaned. This time he obeyed. Chloe propped herself and looked at him. "Take off your clothes. We are going to have a long night," she grinned wickedly.

It was nine o'clock Saturday morning. Toni was watching morning cartoons with Brad when the phone rang. She checked the number and saw that it was Xavier's work.

"Hey Uncle Xavier," she answered.

"Oh, this isn't Mr. Walker. I'm his boss Gloria Newman. Is Xavier still there?" the woman asked.

"No Ms. Newman. Uncle Xavier has already headed out your way," Toni responded. She found that odd since this Ms. Newman had already called Xavier at eight asking him go into work. The poor man had barely staggered in from his 'date' when the call came.

"Good," Ms. Newman said. "I actually wanted to talk to you. I wonder if you could help me with something."

"Sure ... go ahead," said Toni.

"Are you familiar with Chloe Pieper?"

"Of course," Toni answered cautiously. "She's one of my teachers. Why do you want to know?"

"I don't know how to put this ... are Ms. Pieper and Xavier having a relationship of a non-professional nature?" Gloria inquired.

"Why would you want to know?" Toni questioned. She heard Gloria do a short intake of breath.

"I've noticed that he has been acting oddly at work and I'm worried," Gloria told her.

"Is his job in danger?" worried Toni.

"No, it is nothing like that ... it is just that ... I care about him," Gloria confessed to one of the few people who might have empathy for her affection.

"Lady, why are you telling me this; I'm thirteen years old," Toni evaded.

"Your uncle is suffering every day and I don't know what I can do to help," Gloria continued.

"If I tell you, will you promise to help him?" Toni asked. This might be an answer to her prayers.

"Absolutely," Gloria said without hesitation. Now it was time for Toni to take the plunge.

"Chloe Pieper is using the threat of my academic career to make Uncle Xavier perform sexual favors," Toni winced.

"I believe you. How can I help him?" Gloria replied.

"Why are you doing this?" Toni asked.

"I care about your uncle deeply," Gloria responded.

"Does he know?" Toni inquired. This was important to her.

"Yes. I'm absolutely sure he knows," Gloria informed her. The strength of her reply left Toni with little doubt. She'd have to figure a way to double check with Xavier without tipping him off. "Do you have a plan?"

"Nope; I have a few recordings of conversations they've had, but none of it is damning. Plenty of students want to see her taken down a peg, but we don't know what to do," Toni confided.

"Can I come over and talk about it with you. This is the real reason I called Xavier in today, so I might talk to you," Gloria returned the courtesy of the truth.

"Maybe you had better," Toni responded. She wanted to meet this possible ally face to face.

"Well Toni, while I'm on the way, why don't you think of things she values. She's taken things from us; I suggest we return the favor," Gloria spoke with some anger.

"Do you need directions?" Toni asked.

"No, I've been to your home before," Gloria informed her.

"When?" Toni wondered. She'd never met the woman. Why in the hell ...

"As I said, your uncle and I care for each other very deeply," Gloria told her. To Toni that meant either this woman was terminally nosy ... or Chloe had taken Gloria's lover. Sweet!

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,242 Followers
12