Graduating Amanda

Story Info
Step-cousins get together at graduation party.
2.3k words
4.15
65.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was running slightly late. It was Amanda's high school graduation party so it would be going late into the night, but being her step-cousin and not knowing any of her friends I wanted to avoid the awkwardness of being the last to arrive. I always hate showing up to a party and having to be introduced to everyone all at once. The fact that they would be having a bonfire and keg made up for the fact that the first few moments would be weird.

I showed up and was introduced to everyone all at once like I feared. As the night went on I was glad that I had only forgotten about half of their names. I spent most of the evening hanging around Amanda and drinking too much. It was mostly small talk; plans about their summer, what college they were going to next fall, where everyone was going to work for the Summer.

Amanda and I had never been very close. She grew up in another state and my step-Father rarely wanted to travel to see his family. I ended up being at her graduation because after I turned 21 I ended up moving to the same state. We had hung out a few times since I had moved. Amanda had always been a dorky, goofy looking kid. The last time I saw her before the move she was 10. Now that she was 18 we had a bit more in common and got along better. I even bought her and her ex-boyfriend beer once. When she was younger I didn't think much about her, but as an adult I had to admit she had gotten much cuter. She had long straight light brown hair and green eyes. Her facial features didn't stand out except that she looked younger and more innocent than she really was. She wasn't a knock out, but like I said she was definitely cute.

Late into the night everyone started to head home except me and my step-Aunt & Uncle. They had left the kids to themselves most of the evening except the occasional check-in to make sure the minors weren't getting too drunk and had sober rides home. Since I lived a few towns over I was invited to sleep over in the spare room they had built in the basement. Knowing I didn't have to drive I may have drank more than I should have. And since it was Amanda's party and she wouldn't be driving anywhere she was in the same state.

Soon all the guests had left and Amanda's parents had gone to sleep. Amanda and I were left finishing up our beers by ourselves.

"It's starting to get cold out here don't you think?" she asked.

"Yeah, we can go inside if you want." I slurred.

"Are you tired or hungry or anything?" she wanted to know.

I pulled a big swig of beer from my plastic cup and said "Nah, just thirsty," with a grin.

She smiled back, drunkenly. "Let's fill our cups back up and go watch a movie or something. Your room downstairs has a TV we can watch."

"Sounds good to me." I said.

"I just want to change first, you can come in my room with me if you want so you're not bored, but I have to get comfy." She stated as she got up and headed to the keg.

After we had filled our cups we headed into her room. I had a seat on her bed and she faced away from me and started putting on pajamas. As she pulled off her top and slid out of her bra I caught a glimpse of the side of her breasts. They were nice, about 36 C if I had to wager a guess. I quickly looked away to avoid being caught. Even though she had her back to me women seem to sense when you are starting at them with lust on your mind. After a moment or two I turned back to see her bend over to grab a pajama top. At the party I hadn't noticed her ass because her T-shirt had been longer and she was sitting most of the night. But now with no shirt on and bent over I could see how well she filled out her tight jeans. I was still worried about being busted staring at my step-cousin, but with a head full of alcohol and her bent over I couldn't stop.

"Almost done, I just need some comfy sweats to sleep in. Cute I know, but they are so nice to lounge around in." She said as she stood up and pulled on her top.

"I have my beer, take your time."

As I sipped my beer she undid her jeans and slid them down. She had on a pink pair of cotton panties, I was hoping for a glimpse of thong but this was still a great view. She pulled on a pair of red sweat pants and turned around. Luckily I was taking another swig of beer so she didn't catch me staring at her ass.

"OK, all done. Let's go downstairs." She said with a smile.

We went downstairs and finished our beers while channel surfing for some late night movie. Amanda leaned against me and set the remote down.

"Ugh, TV sucks and I'm bored." She sighed.

I gave her a friendly nudge and said "We can always talk, unless you're tired."

She gave me a playful smile and said "I'm wide awake, and so should you be after the little show you got upstairs."

I blushed and stammered out a chuckle. I wasn't sure if she was just joking around or if she had caught me checking out her backside upstairs. I swallowed and said "Ha, yeah, nice show. You sure aren't shy are you?"

She laughed a little and said "Sure I'm shy, that's why I left the panties on! Actually I'm not shy at all and since we aren't really related I didn't think you'd mind. I hope I didn't freak you out."

"No, not at all, I was too busy trying to not stare at your ass too much."

She leaned back a little and gave me a serious look. "Really? I didn't think you'd think a girl like me would be cute."

"No no no, you are adorable, and have a really great ass. It's just I couldn't really just come out and say that 'cause I didn't want you thinking your step-cousin was a total perv." I said.

She leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "You're really sweet. And since we're being so honest, I've had a crush on you since I was little and we came to visit."

I wasn't really sure what to say. The beer had taken over and was making my mind run with fantasies about where this might go. I wanted to do something but felt that if I made a move or said the wrong thing she would freak out and then things would be awkward the rest of our lives.

I felt I had to at least say something, and my crotch was trying to convince me that it'd be worth the risk. "So that whole not really related thing..."

Amanda didn't say anything she just leaned in and gave me another kiss. At first I thought it was going to be another peck and then she'd lose her nerve and say she was going to bed. But it wasn't a peck, her lips parted a bit and then she lingered. I figured what the hell, this was going to be a strange thing to deal with tomorrow when I was sobering up but right now I'm horny as hell. So I started kissing back.

It started off slow with lip biting and then progressed to a little tongue. Before I could really enjoy that it was really happening she was getting into it and rolling her tongue in and out of my mouth and started rubbing my cock through my jeans.

I was too drunk and horny to be graceful so I put my hand up the front of her shirt. Her nipples were small and hard like flexible pencil erasers.

She broke off the kiss. "We should get in your bed."

She walked over and got under the covers. I pulled off my jeans and followed. Once in the bed we went back to kissing and she rubbed my dick through my boxers. I clumsily pulled her sweatpants off while trying to keep her hand on my cock.

Once the sweats hit the floor I put my hand down the front of her panties and ran a finger down her slit. She was trimmed but not shaved, and was slopping wet. I could feel it slicking the little hairs back around the opening as I inserted a finger.

She let out a small gasp and started tugging at my boxers. I broke off contact and took my hand back just long enough to get my boxers off. When I got my hand back in her underpants I slid two fingers in and started the kissing again. She spread her legs as far as she could while laying on her then grabbed my balls with her left hand and stroked my prick with her right.

I broke away from the kiss. "Wait, there's something I want to do."

As she moved her hands away and I crawled under the covers. I positioned myself between her legs and started biting the inside of her right thigh. Then I pulled her panties off and tossed them to the side of the bed. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. When my tongue grazed her clit she gave a little twitch and gasped again. Then I used my thumbs to spread her snatch and started lapping up her juices. I rolled my tongue around her clit and then probed her slit a bit. She stared arching her back and letting out small moans. As I was licking I slid a finger in her and once it was slicked up I pulled it out and started rubbing it around her asshole. She let out a slightly loader groan and then I pushed the slick finger into her tight rosebud.

She bucked and said "Oh God, that feels great. There's something I've always kinda wanted to try though."

I stopping eating her out and stuck my head out from under the covers. "Yeah, name it."

"Well I'm kinda embarrassed." She said behind a small grin.

"I'm horny as hell, I'll try just about anything right now." I said almost panting.

"I always wanted someone to toss my salad." She said quietly and looked away.

I smiled at the term she used and said "You want me to lick your ass? OK, bend over."

We pulled the covers down and she got on all fours. Amanda lowered her face and put her as in the air. I grabbed a cheek in each hand and moved my face to her ass. I made a small lick up the crack of her ass and then did a small circle around the hole with my tongue as the musky scent hit me. She made what almost sounded like a whimper and pushed her ass back towards my face. I took this as a sign that she liked it and started licking more aggressively. I pushed the tip of my tongue into her pucker and did a few probes before licking around the rim a few more times.

Amanda let out another groan and then "Fuck me."

I kneeled behind her and lined my cock up with the entrance of her pussy then slowly pushed it in to the hilt. After a few long, slow strokes we started speeding up and building a rhythm. She would push back to meet my thrusts. I bent over her and reached my hand up to her left breast and rolled her nipple between my thumb and index finger. As our fucking went on I would alternate from reaching around and rubbing her clit to leaning back a little and grabbing an ass cheek while rubbing her asshole with my thumb.

It wasn't that long, despite the beers, before I felt like I was going to burst.

"Are you using anything, like the pill?" I asked.

"No, don't cum in me. When you have to, let me know and I can suck you off."

Hearing her talk dirty pushed me closer to the edge and I said "I'm there."

She pulled away from me and turned around, still on all fours and engulfed my cock with her mouth. She was sucking almost down to the base, but used her right hand on the bit of my shaft that wasn't in her mouth.

"Christ, here it comes." I moaned so she wouldn't have to take a blast in the mouth.

To my surprised she grabbed my balls with her free hand and started working her mouth and other hand faster on my shaft. With all that I couldn't hold back and let out several streams of cum into the back of her throat.

"Fuck that was intense." I said.

She gave me an evil grin and started rummaging around for her panties and sweatpants. Once she was fully dressed she turned around and smiled again. "I hate to fuck and run, but it's getting late and I should move to my own room before we fall asleep and my parents catch us like this."

"Ha, yeah I don't think they'd share our new found not-really-related-theory as amusing as us." I said.

She let out a laugh and started heading towards the stairs then turned back before heading up them. "And thank you soooo much for coming to my graduation party."